ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

3.3
Last updated Jul 6, 2022

File a complaint to ICICI Bank

Having problems with ICICI Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ICICI Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ICICI Bank

1921

View more phone numbers

ICICI Bank reviews & complaints page 1073

ICICI Home Finance — emi statement not received

i have taken Rs one lakh home loan for application no [protected] LAN LBLUC[protected] .I am repaying my home loan regularly but till date i have not received any repayment statement so for.please provied repayment loan statement as early as possible.so i can pay my balance amount as early as possible....

Icici Direct — Unethical Business Practices

Respected Sir,

I have applied for ICICI direct Dmat cum trading account vide application [protected] in the month of Oct 2007 at ICICI Direct, Salt Lake, AF block, Kolkata and till date neither the account has been opened nor the proper reply has been received from the concern authority of ICICI direct.

At last, I have received the foul reply from Service Quality, ICICI direct on 20 May 2008 as the form...

Ref:- Card Holder:- Vaibhav Tulsyan
Customer ID:-6018683
ICICI BANK CREDIT CARD NO. [protected]

with reference to above I would like to inform you that I am in receipt of statement dated:[protected] with a late payment fee of Rs. 600/- and interest charges of Rs. 393.70/-.
Although, I haven't received previous statement of April'2008 for which reason I am likely to pay such charges, though there is no fault on my part.

Now, you are requested to reverese such charges in my statement. Your kind co-operation and necessary action in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you,
yours faithfully,

Vaibhav Tulsyan

ICICI Bank — non-receipt of cheque book

i have a savings account with your bank and its no. is[protected].on 6th may i dropped a requisition slip for a cheque book at an atm, sector 18, noida, but i have not received it so far.the address given in the slip is- A-39, 2nd Floor, Sector-30, Noida, UP-201301.
    Kidly send the same at the given address at the earliest so as to avoid any further inconvenience.my mobile no. is [protected].

sunanda sambhor...

I have asaving account in ICICI no[protected] in Preet vihar branch (Delhi) i found thet someone from my account has made the payment of an ICICI BANK CREDIT CARD, After talking to the customer care people I was able to get the name f the person, and i have filled a complaint on the barnch as well
    the complaint no is-sr66260191, Nothing has been done as yet,

Kindly do the needfull.
    gm sir,

Actually I transferred my money from ABN amro to my Icici Bank Account on saturday (27/9/2008) through net banking . but still i didnt get ...so do help

please verify all the details and revert back me on my mail id or Mobile no as soon as possible ..

i m surprised i m using ur service and ur bank is no 1 . so i need for clarification.
    all the details are as follow .

ABN AMRO Cyber Receipt for National E-Funds Transfer for Reference Number 2347948
    Customer ID: 1637299

Description : anil account

__________________________________________________________________________

this is receipt ...
    so please verify
    i need immediately ..and call on my mo no as follow

RESPECTED, I HAVE ICICI DEBIT CARD SINCE 4 YEARS. ACCORDING TO YOUR RULE AND REGULATION THERE SHOULD BE QAB OF RS. 10, 000/-IN SAVING ACCOUNT BUT MY ACCOUNT WAS SALARY ACCOUNT IT IS CONVERTED IN SAVING ACCOUNT AT THAT TIME THE QAB WAS RS.5000/- BUT YOUR BANK DEBITED OF RS 8.43 FROM MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT GIVING ANY INFORMATION TO ME AT MY PHONE AND ADDRESS ALSO. BESIDES IT I MAINTAINED RS.5000/-PER QUARTER. FOR THE LAST 18 MONTHS I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY STATEMENT FROM YOUR BANK. THERE WAS NO INFORMATION TO MAINTAIN RS.10000/-PER QUARTER. MY DEBIT CARD NO. IS [protected] YOU CAN TRACE MY SAVING ACCOUNT NO. FROM THAT CARD. THE CARD WAS MAKE FROM THE GREEN PARK EXTENTION, NEW DELHI. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO DO THE BETTER IN MY FAVOUR BECAUSE I AM SALARIED PERSON. THANKING YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION

My name is Amit Kumar and hold a saving bank account no.[protected] with icici bank, Noida, Sector 18 branch. I' am out of India for some time and living in China. Before I could leave India I had subscribed to Airtel ECS service in which airtel is authorised to take payment from my icici savings bank account whenever the bill id due. So everything was wroking fine . Since I was not in India and before leaving India notifiec the same to airtel and since I was not in the country and I was not using my airtel India mobile no. which is [protected] so the amount which airtel was taking out of my account was very high like 450 or 469 every month which should not have been the case as no body was using my mobile no as no call was being made from my phone and I was on a bill plan of 150 Rs. every month so debiting high amount of money from my bank savings account was reasonable . So I decoided to cancel the ECS facilty with airtel and made call to them abd requested for it's cancellation which airtel had accepted and gave me the ECS cancellation confimation no which is 16019957.and I got this cancelled on 24 March. 08 I notified the same to the bank that no money should be paid to airtel from the next month by writing a mail and speaking to thier customer care executive and got the confrimation no. SR 62161884.

Even after doing all this airtel has taken out again Rs. 469 from my savings bank account on 20 Apr. 08 and since then a series of followups has been started with icici bank and airtel do put my money back into the account as it was a mistake by airtel and icici bank. After prolonged followups and lot suffering which I had undergone finally icici bank gave me my 469 back . ok fine everything was ok now. but recently again airtel has taken money out of my account again the sum is 169 and the date is 16 Aor. 08 and again the same series of suffering has been started I have been wrting e-mails to icici bank which I am not getting any reply as they have some bunch of sitting in there as everyday I will get mail from a diffrent person who will ask me to sumit a fresh request to look into the matter abd I am fed up of all this . finally I have thougt of taking this recourse. Though airtel people confrim again again that their is no ECS working on my mobile no as the mobnile no was disconnedted at the same time I had filed the complain I dont know from where the bills are getting generated and whom icici bank is paying the money every month . I will give you the call reference no. which is[protected] with airtel where the guy name is mansukh I had spoken with Confrimed me again that the mobile no has been disconnected and no ECS facilty is working Still icici bank dont replies to mail and even I have spoken to them so many times not to pay money to airtel consider it is right and duty to pay my money to whom? I dont know. Than the customer care people dont reply to mails dont answers to call when they dont have any answers to what I ask . As I have all the necesssary proofs with me that the bank is wrong .

Please help me with this matter abd help me to get my money back . here the questions is not 169 Rs. The question is of bank integrity to its customers.

Thanks & rgds.,
      Amit Kumar.
      You are right.
      These bloody buggers are still doing the same thing even now.
      They are recruiting who don’t know anything and how to respond to customers in case o[censored]rgency to take care of these things.

I am also one of the affected guys from this greedy bank.

If these customercare don’t have any answer, either they are just holding the call back or not replying to mails..
      I am thinking o[censored]sing ECS to pay airtel landline bill so just did a web search for airtel ECS.

I guess the problem Amit is facing is two fold.

1) Private companies robbing the people because individual do not have time to get into details. ( buzy lives !)

2) Due to exponential growth of call centers, the lack of skilled manpower.

The robbing, I have observed with both Airtel and ICICI. Airtel is
      somehow unavoidable due to good quality uptime and datarate.
      I closed ICICI and never interacted with them, they are getting
      worse than standard-chartered.

the lack of skilled labour I observed in HP, SBI, Nokia, Airtel, MTNL.BSNL etc...

If time permits we must go to consumer court for our better satisfaction.

- Surinder
      dslkjkowedjwoeifjiwefj9ejjf
      just drop a mail to kv kamath
      his email id is Kamath.[protected]@icicibank.com
      ur work will be done in just two days

i was also a victim of this bank

ICICI Bank — Defaulter List

I would all of you not to take ICICI Credit Card even if they offer you for free. They will say this in the begining, and after some months you will get a bill.
        Incase you will not pay then they will put your name in Defaulter List, and any other bank checks the common site.

Great work done by Banks, made a site and started checking where they can put any body's name with their own wish to fetch the money out of...

Dear sir/Madam,

I have applied for a ICICI D-mat Account. on March 20th 2008, I have received a mail stating my D-mat No:IN[protected]. 0n 4th april again i have received amessage stating your d-mat has dispatched through courier. but i have not yet received any courier as on date.
        Afterwaords i mailed to customer care, they said they already despatched through Express IT courier, after it will reach to you like that, but not yet received.

Once again i send a mail to customer care on 17th May 20008, for that they replied me by saying it has been despatched through express IT courier with AWB (Airway Bill ) number is [protected]. but as on date i have not yet received any courier .

even i asked them to cancel my account for that they are not giving any response.
        please do the needful at the earliest.

with regards,
        M.Sreenivas reddy

I have paid the EMI for July 2007 in the same month by DD at ICICI ECS Dept, Fort and have the acknowledgement as well. The same DD was cleared in Aug 2007 from my account. The above dept has accepted the reciept of payment, but still ICICI Home Loan people are denying the receipt of DD & payment and continously following me.

There will be one year completing very soon for this matter & still ICICI is not able to solve this issue.

ICICI Home Loan — to increase the credit limit

i am working in icici home loan division .i am using corporate number in u r esteemed company. i want more credit limit .please kindly do this favour to me MY NUMBER IS ([protected])

T.HARIPRASATH

I have taken two policy of ICICI INVEST SHIELD CASH BAK through Your M.R.Tower, Ranchi Jharkhand, The policy no.& holder are[protected]SONIYA SHARAN)&[protected]SANTAN SHARAN) of Rs.10000/- each premium. I have deposited cash of Rs.20000/- for both the policy as on 29.03.2008 in your ranchi branch, vide Money receipt No: 24294 & 24293.
            But very sorry to say that till date they have not deposited my premium amount. I have gone to 5 to 6 times there, they don't give any positive reply. I have taken statement from Internet. I assure you that they have not deposited till date.
            I humbly request you to kindly look the matter at your level and do the needful.
            Thanks & Regards
            SANTAN
            HOLD HIS COLLAR AND DRAG HIM OUT HE WILL GIVE PROMPT REPLY AND ALSO RESPECT. ''m HOLDING TWO POLICIES OF INVESTSHIELD CASHBAK. THEY HAVE ENROLLED CORRECTLY FOR ONE POLICY WHILE THE OTHER WAS LIFETIME SUPER PENSION INSTEAD OF INVESTSHIELD. I GOT IT REPLACED WITHIN 15DAYS. INITIALLY THEY DIDN'T RESPOND SAYING IT'S LATE FREE LOOK PERIOD IS OVER AND BLA BLA. THEN I SPECIALLY TOOK A LEAVE & DRAGGED THE FELLOW WHO HAS FILLED THE FORM. HE TOOK ME TO THE MAIN BRANCH, I MET THE MANAGER AND HE LAUNCHED A POLICY CHANGE REQUEST & GAVE ME A TOKEN AFTER 15 DAYS I REC'D NEW POLICY BY POST.
            This compani ICICI is a total failure and it deserves [censored]ing treatment as mentioned by nitin.
            I lso had my share of bad experiences with this company.

I lost my ICICI Credit & Debit card.
              I filed 1 FIR for both cards.
              I got back my Debit Card money, but not the Credit Card money. Because both are handled by different departments.
              Of course, you never acceded to my request of sending me a copy of the investigation report and charge slips. I have the SR number raised for that. Looking at the thousands of ICICI complaints, i know your bank is the worst & most immoral of all. I have already closed a couple of my ICICI accounts and am going to the ombudsman next week. This mail is to let everyone know that ICICI is the worst of the lot. It is highly immoral, no ethics, and its own employees cheat the customers !!
              If you can still do anything about my credit card misuse, please back to me on my mailID. Else, we meet in court!
              - Atul.
              I am holder of credit card of ICICI and i used to do pretty transaction with Indian Railways and also small investment for home based business. On 18th I had done 50$ payment to one Netherlands based company thru alertpay for which i hv all the details.

On 21st i am received a mobile alert saying that I had made a transaction on easy logic for 45$ to which i never know abt the name nor remember any such site i had visited.

On going thru the whole aspect, i first asked the bank to block my card and try to investigate the kind of such transaction taken place Well as of now the technology is so much advanced that any gateway payment using india is beng monitored thru its indian gateway with respective ip addressess. Anyone who is misusing the card shud b immediately can be notified by the gateway authorities to prevent from such mishaps. I hv written to indian cyber cell to look into the matter but so far no reply. Our system needs more such mechanism that such fraud acts can be traced out. I need some such good coments to come thru from our public as to how things can be worked out much easier to give prompt redressal to credit card scams.

regards
              raman -[protected]
              I too faced the same kind credit card issue for which I even had a police complaint logged in US (LAPD) but ICICI forced to pay the amount. So unless you want a lazy Banking don't go with ICICI.
              Dear Customer Care,

In my credit card bill an ICICI prudential life INS - EMI transaction included. This is totally wrong. I have not purchase any ICICI prudential life INS in my life but I got EMI in my credit card bill.

I got e-bill against my credit card on 27-Mar-2009. I concern to ICICI customer care ([protected]) on 28-Mar-2009 and he advice me to call ICICI Prudential Life customer care. I called on [protected]. He says – There are no any ICICI prudential life INS against my date of birth and mobile no. ICICI prudential life Ins Customer care suggest mo to call credit card customer care because they add the bill.

So please solve my problem. I have not purchase any ICICI prudential life INS in my life.

I waist lot of my time to write and call to customer care.

Following are the chain of mails which are self explanatory.Please look into the matter.

Dear Mr. Venkat Nathan,

Thanks for your long awaited reply.

My only question is have you all been sleeping for last five months? Or this is the easiest way to collect money charging unnecessary interest on the loyal customers followed by your company!

Why you people didn't call me or reply my queries for last five months? Instead kept on charging delayed payment charges & interest. Do you call this Customer Service!?

The funniest part is even after putting the online compalint I got the reply from end that you are unable to contact my phone no. Whereas I got a call from ICICI only offering cash loan yesterday at 19.19 hrs. I do have the record.

Please note that I will go to any extent for this. I paid the cheque in time. It got credited in your account late not of my fault.

Your mere experssion of inability of waiving off false delaypayment charge is not going to solve the problem of playing with my hard earned money.

Request you to send me a payment statement as off today & rest of the amount which I should pay without any delayed payment charge at the earliest. Or call me at [protected] for sorting this issue out.

I am ready to pay the amount I spent & legitimate interest on that, not your false delayed payment charge.

I am not going to pay a single pie as long as you do not take rational step.

It goes without saying that i am not willing to continue with your card anny more.

Hope you won't take another five months to reply.

Sanchita Roychowdhury

[protected].

--- On Tue, 20/5/08, ICICI Bank Customer Care <customer.[protected]@icicibank.com> wrote:

From: ICICI Bank Customer Care <customer.[protected]@icicibank.com>
                Subject: RE:'ICICICARE=[protected]' Fw: Re: Your Credit Card Statement for the period 19/12/2007 To 18/01/2008
                To: "[protected]@yahoo.co.in" <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
                Date: Tuesday, 20 May, 2008, 6:50 PM

Dear Mr. Chowdhury,

We regret our inability that we are unable to reverse the financial charges levied in your EMI credit card account 4477 XXXX XXXX XXXX

For your safety DO NOT:
                1. Keep your cheque books and cards together
                2. Keep the blank cheque leaves signed
                3. Allow anyone else to use your card, PIN, password or any other security information
                4. Write down or record your PIN, password or any other security information
                5. Give your account details, password or any other security information to anyone.

Venkat Nathan
                Customer Service Officer
                ICICI Bank Limited

If your contact details have changed, important letters, e-mails and other communication may never reach you. The easiest way to remain connected is by updating your contact details in our records. To do this, please download the Address Change form from our website

Instantly generate your credit card PIN and get your Internet Banking user ID on the phone by calling our 24-hour Customer Care. To know more about our online services, please visit www.icicibank.com.

CONFIDENTIALITY INFORMATION AND DISCLAIMER
                This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. It should not be accessed by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender.You will appreciate that e-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as its contents are susceptible to loss, damage, interception, destruction, etc. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.The notice appended to the mails is not intended to prejudice the interests of our customers in any manner or to evade responsibility for any act of done with the endorsement of ICICI Bank.

-----Original Message-----
                From: sanchita roychowdhury ([protected]@yahoo.co.in)
                Date: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 11:28 AM
                To: customer.[protected]@icicibank.com (customer.[protected]@icicibank.com)
                Subject: Fw: RE: Fw: Re: Your Credit Card Statement for the period 19/12/2007 To 18/01/2008

To whom it may concern,

Further to the chain of mail below I tried to log on to your website & send the mail at least thrice but unfortunately could not be successful for some reason or other.

Being slightly busy executive I also could not keep on trying as I do have some other responsibilities.

But I spoke to your executives often & lodged my complaint. I spoke to Radhike last on & around 10th f this month & she promised somebody would call me up & clear up this issue within 24 hours.

Instead of that I received another statement form you adding up more delay payment charge & interest. I must appreciate your superb Customer Service!

Today morning I could able to launch my complaint through your website. Complaint no. is SR66769842.

Hope this time this will be sorted out.

Please note that I am ready to pay the amount I actually paid & due interest on that. No late payment charge will be made as i drop th echeque on time. You can tack all my payment details in my three credit cards with you.

Hope to get this petty issue sorted out soon.

Sanchita Roychowdhury.

--- On Sun, 20/4/08, ICICI Bank Customer Care <customer.[protected]@icicibank.com> wrote:

From: ICICI Bank Customer Care <customer.[protected]@icicibank.com>
                To: "[protected]@yahoo.co.in" <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
                Date: Sunday, 20 April, 2008, 11:46 AM

Dear Customer,

We acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail.

For resolution of your query, we request you to write to us through the "E-mail Us" option at our website, www.icicibank.com.

We assure you that:
                1. Your query will be resolved within 2 hours.
                2. You will be able to register your request online and will be provided with a request number.
                3. You can track the status of your request online.

Customer Service
                ICICI Bank Limited

Note : This is a system generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this e-mail.

-----Original Message-----
                From: sanchita roychowdhury ([protected]@yahoo.co.in)
                Date: Sunday, April 20, 2008 11:14 AM
                To: customer.[protected]@icicibank.com (customer.[protected]@icicibank.com)
                Subject: Fw: Re: Your Credit Card Statement for the period 19/12/2007 To 18/01/2008

As per the discussion with Mr. Sabbir I am forwarding the mail once again. Please note that as long as I receive the fresh statement without the late payment fees I am not going to pay any more.

--- On Thu, 7/2/08, sanchita roychowdhury <[protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: sanchita roychowdhury <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
                To: customer.[protected]@icicibank.com
                Date: Thursday, 7 February, 2008, 2:38 PM

WOULD ANYBODY BE KIND/COURTEOUS ENOUGH TO RESPOND TO THE NAIL BELOW? OR YOU JUST EXPECT TO RECEIVE PEOPLES' HARD EARNED MONEY JUST LIKE THIS!!!

PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT I SHALL PAY THE NEXT & LAST INSTALLMENT TO YOU NEST MONTHE WITHOUT THE LATE PAYMENT CARGE & THE TAX ON IT.

MEANWHILE YOU MUST HAVE RECEIVED ANOTHER PAYMENT OF RS. 2500/- IN FEBRUARY'08. NOW YOU CAN CANCEL ALL MY ICICI CARDS TO RELIEVE ME FROM UNNECESSARY MENTAL HARRASSMENT.

YOUR RESPONSE IS EXPECTED & APPRECIATED.

SANCHITA ROYCHOWDHURY

--- On Mon, 21/1/08, sanchita roychowdhury <[protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: sanchita roychowdhury <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
                Subject: Re: Your Credit Card Statement for the period 19/12/2007 To 18/01/2008
                To: customer.[protected]@icicibank.com
                Date: Monday, 21 January, 2008, 2:54 PM

Kindly note that even after giving more than the due EMI on time (07.01.08) you have charged late payment fees & service tax. After giving due reminders on phone you could not send neither the soft or hard copy of the statement, but showed your responsibility in charging the undue interest.

I would like to have the fresh & proper statement without any interest charged immediately.

I am not interested to continue with any of your credit cards offered to me anymore. Request you to withdraw all the cards without any further dealy. I assure you I will repay all the due ( the amount I spent) amount without any interest in time.

Your revert on the same would be appreciated.

Sanchita Roychowdhury

Purchase & other Charges 544.61 EMI Due Date 07/02/2008
                Cash Advances 0.00 Payments and other credits 2, 500.00
                Closing Balance Amount 5, 021.13 EMI Amount Due 2, 000.00
                Statement Period 19/12/2007 To 18/01/2008

* Interest will be levied if Total amount Due is not paid.

Rewards Program:
                Opening Balance Earned During the month Redeemed during the month Closing Balance
                63 0 0 63

14/01/2008 Service Tax 43.26
                18/01/2008 INTEREST CHARGES 134.70
                18/01/2008 Service Tax 16.65

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

This is a system generated mail. Please do not reply back to this email ID. If you have a query or need any clarification you may:

(1) Log in to your account online and write to us through Accounts Manager,
                (2) Visit the 'Email Us' link at www.icicibank.com to send us an e-mail or
                (3) Call our 24-hour Customer Care

HOW TO MAKE YOUR PAYMENT
                Making payments for your ICICI Bank Credit Cards is really simple. All you need to do is to choose the amount that you would like to pay and to make a cheque/ draft payable in the name of:
                ICICI Bank Credit Card no XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX.
                Cheque is drawn on a local bank. Please drop your Cheques/Draft into conveniently placed collection boxes at any of the ICICI Bank branches/ ATM locations/ Skypak drop boxes in your locality. You can also pay online from the comfort of your office or home using the Bill Pay facility on www.icicibank.com.

* Note: All figures are in Rs.

a) To view, Terms and Conditions, please click here
                b) To view, Most Important Terms and Conditions, please click here
                'Most Important Terms and Conditions' and detailed 'Terms and Conditions' are available at www.icicibank.com in eleven Indian languages

CONFIDENTIALITY INFORMATION AND DISCLAIMER
                This email message and its attachments may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. If you are not the intended recipient of the email message you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, incomplete or contain viruses and the ICICI Bank accepts no liability for any damage caused by the limitations of the e-mail transmission.
                my credit card no is [protected].plz reverse the due payment Rs 250.MY BUISNESS STOPPED, NATURALLY I CAN'T PAY DUES MY ECONOMICAL CONDITION IS VERY WEAK.PLZ CANCELED CARD .HOPES FOR UR COOPERATION.
                THANKING YOU.

ICICI Emi Card — Change of Address & Mobile No.

As I have shifted from Chandigarh -Address- Flat No. 2239, Jal Vayu Vihar Society, Sector-67, Mohali ( Punjab), Near Chandigarh. To New address of Mumbai, --- Ashwani Verma, 8/11, EPFO Staff Quarters, 67 - Sodawala Lane, Borivali ( W ), Mumbai.
                You are requested to send all correspondence to my new address or to my Mail ID- [protected]@yahoo.com.
                My Mobile No. [protected]
                ICICI EMI card No.-- [protected]
                please send the mobile no working against the EMI No. [protected]

Icici Direct — unable to redeem unit holding of open ended fund

Array

ICICI — PPA Account Facility

ICICI is nowdays worist banking service shows attitude towards the customers commitment level of service.
                  three month over for small problem not yet resolved.

Dear Mr. Gabbur,

We have noted your complaint and for worded the same to our concerned department
                  with the service request number Sr64022741.

We will write to the status on 05.05.2008.

...

Recently ICICI has sent my online password details through EXPRESS IT, a reckless courier service i have seen in my life. It took 4-5 days to deliver the courier, they never bothered to call me or leave a message when they came to deliver and found my house was locked. Due to this all my financial transactions were stranded, and i was very much disappointed with this. ICICI has sent it again, I don't know what happens this time.
                  ICICI ek local bank ki tarah kaaam karra mera account open hoke 1 month hora ahi tak yeh log mera phone no register nahi kare aur net banking pasaward nahin aaya puchne per response kuch nahin rehta 1 day 2days bolke satare worst service

mohd akbar [protected]

I recieved an SMS from ICICI Demat that my account is activated on 25-Mar-08.
                    About 2 months back, some one called me and said that the address is not correct and he is redirecting it to bangalore from Orissa. ( My permanent address is bubaneswar(orissa) but during that time we had just shifted to a nearby place in bhubaneswar only.)

But nothing is informed to me about the status.

Please advise as what to be done next?

With regards,
                    Sambit Kumar Mishra
                    Even after five hours I await redressal of my complaint regarding change of address confirmation in ur records.
                    I have applied ICICI 3 in 1 Demat Account. I have submitted all my documents with Rs250 Check.
                    This is link up to my ICICI Account (already I have ICICI salary Account. There is no update my ICICI Dmat account. Please advise me as early as possible.
                    ICICI Account number:[protected]
                    DOB: June 1st 1980.
                    Pitchaiah Basam,
                    [protected].

I have not yet received the ICICI letter couriered through ELBEE Courier Vide AVVB number.:[protected].

This is supposed to be recieved to Mylapore address on 29th April 2008....

Sir
                      I have deposited an Hdfc cheque no.083821 of Rs20000/= (twenty thousand) in my ac no.[protected] with ICICI bank, but they have credited by Rs.2000/= (two thousand only).

I have the complaint with Krishna nagar branch, 120hr has been passed still I have not received money. I have deposited the bank statement of person from whom I have received the cheque duly cleared by Rs.20000/=

The cheque was dropped in the bank on 8th and on 10th Rs. 2000/= was credited. Almost 10days has been passed with this error. I am not getting any response from ICICI Bank by when I will get my money

This has put me in lot of trouble.i am not able to make cards payment and other needs.

Please help me in getting my money and adequate damages for the time i have suffered.

vishal gupta

ICICI Bank Ltd — Parcel not been delivered till date

Courier has been dispatched from Hyderabad to Nellore on 27.08.09 having the consignment no.[protected].However it is not yet been delivered till date.When i have contacted several persons of ondot, nobody able to provide me the information.

Pls look into the matter and do the needful asap..

ICICI Bank Credit Cards & Settlement Department — Settlement letter not received inspite of payment for settlement letter being made 2 months back

Name - Nilesh Dalvi

Credit Card No. [protected]

in the month of April 08, I have received a call from Ms.Gayatri Parab from ICICI Bank settlement dept, J.B.Nagar, Andheri ( East ) for issuing settlement letter of my account of Rs 1, 200/- while calling, Mrs.Gayatri Parab from ICICI Bank used very abusing language with me as well as my mother at my residence which is not acceptable at all.
                        br...

ICICI Bank — Cheated in Home Loan

Dear Reader

This is Ashish Kumar, working with TCS (Tata Consultancy Limited) had taken a loan from ICICI Bank in Feb 2008. I was told that loan amount of 33 Lacs has been issued for me.

ICICI executive Mr . Parivesh [protected], Mr Rudra [protected] was involved to assist me in order to get the loan.

I got the loan of amount 32 Lacs and rest 87, 000/- INR they did not gave me saying that you will...