ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

3.3
Last updated Jul 6, 2022

File a complaint to ICICI Bank

Having problems with ICICI Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ICICI Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ICICI Bank

ICICI CREDIT CARD NO. [protected]
VALID 05/07 TO 05/11
NAME : LALIT BABU
D.O.B. : 07/07/1980

My name is Lalit Babu R/o 713-B, Baba Farid Puri, West Patel Nagar, New Delhi-110008. I have received a call of One Touch Solution (I) Pvt. Ltd. Tele coller. He was told me about his membership plan and take all of my personal detail as like Mother Name, Father Name, Address, Date of Birth, ICICI Card No. & Expiry Date of Card. I was not done for join this membership but a some of Rs. 5490/- deducted on my ICICI Credit Card A/c No. [protected] by his verification department. Second time I have received again verification call, he was told me that package is sent in your home. I told them that, how can sent on my address of this package. I was not done in his membership. He told me then if you done this opportunity. It is 420 Case because neither I provided three digit Code Number to him nor I have done this opportunity.

I therefore requested to you take the action on this dispute matter on behalf of me on first priority base at the earliest. Give me reply at the earliest. I m waiting of your mail.

They write a mail to me that he will be return back Rs. 5490/- but I have not received any of amount of Rs. 5490/- till date. They are accepting that make a mistake by side of them.
I have already a recording which they are accepting for making of mistake.

I have make lot of call of this matter but I have not received my amount of Rs. 5490/-
I have lot of Losses in this period. So I can’t pay this amount to you.

My Email ID: [protected]@rediffmail.com

You will take action immediately against this Party :

ONE TOUCH SOLUTION (I) PVT. LTD.
G-2, Block, SDF Building, NSEZ, Phase-II,
Noida-201305
Contract Person : PAYAL
(M) : [protected]
Date of Transaction : 21.04.2008 and Amount of Rs. 5490/-

Thanking You,
[LALIT BABU]
Aug 13, 2020

ICICI Bank — ICICI Bank cheated me with deducting 10,000/- from my saving account

Dear Sir / Ma'am,

MySelf Rupendra Mehta, From Delhi Itself, I have a major issue with ICICI Bank and right now i am very much fed up because of my financial condition is not good and above that ICICI bank had deducted 10, 000/- Rs. from my saving account without any information or intimation to me. This is purely a theft made by ICICI Bank.

Here I would like to update you with full case study of mine...

ICICI Personal Loan — Payment not updated

I have one personal loan account with icici bank.
    i have made the payment of 38, 000 on the monthe may 5th
    2008, which includes pending emi's and penality charges.
    I have made this payment on bommnahalli branch of icici bank.
    out of 38, 000 rupess, i have paid 16, 000 as hard cash and 22, 000 as the cheque .
    16, 000 cash has updated and 22, 000 cheque is not updated in the payments if...

I had student account in ICICI bank. After my college days i moved from that place. I have requested to close the account. They have not closed the account. It has not been operated for 4 years. Now my friend mistakenly transfered amount to this account as this account number was registered in his payee list. we enquired with bank they are telling this account is active and amount is deposited in this account. Cheating part is now they have deducted Rs15000 for not maintaining minimum balance for all this four years. I have send several mail to that Branch manager he is not replying. Even I spoke to that branch they are telling manager is not here or busy, they are not connecting to manager. Every time different people attending the call and no action have been taken. The ICICI branch manger, Bangalore where i have now salary account is telling for this problem it has to decided by that branch manager only. I am not getting any response from him. They have taken Rs15000.
    Active the dormant saving a/c #[protected] immediately & reverse minimum balance charges debited twice 843+843=1686.I have not recd any official intimation from your end that minimum balance to be maintened that amount should be this much for the quarter.
    i want to know the details of my accounts which i opened one year back

ICICI Bank — ICICI credit card fraud and illegal lien on my ICICI bank savings account

Sir/Madam,

This is to request re-investigation of a case related to credit card fraud, which happened in Oct'07, and result of which I came to know about on 05-May-08 when I enquired about the same from ICICI, after a large amount of money (Rs. 50, 934.30) from my saving bank account (with ICICI[protected] was put on lien last week - without even intimating me about the result, and informing me/ getting authorization...

Dear Sir

My Name is Krishnakumar.M
      DOB : 02.03.1974.
      My ICICI Credit Card # [protected].

I have taken Loan from my ICICI Bank Credit Card for an maount of Rs. 21000 on 27/06/2006, but not utilized due to personal problem and the same amount of Rs. 21000.00 was returned on 04/11/2006.
      During this period i have not paid the EMI Amount, since was out of station on employment.
      The amount actually due to bank from me is the 4 mths Interest + penalty for non payment of EMI, but they have sent statement for Rs. 4460.06 on 21/11/2006, which was not agreed to me.

The dispute starts, now i have called the banker on 06.05.08 and settled the same for Rs. 2500.00 as full & final settlement.

So humbly request your goodself to remove my name & my personal details, if any, in the black list.

Kindly confirm with an acknowledgment.

Thanking You
      Krishnakumar.M
      IM THE REPUTED CUSTOMER OF ICICI BANK FROM LAST 10 YEARS. I HAVE A SAVING ACCOUNT, AM ALSO CARRYING 3 CREDIT CARDS OF ICICI BANK. DISPUTE STARTS ON
      CREDIT CARD NUMBER-[protected]
      IM SORRY TO SAY THIS THING THAT IM NOT DEFAULTER FROM YOUR BANK OR CREDIT CARD I HAD ALWAYS CLEAR ALL OUTSTANDING BUT ICICI BANK LISTED ME AS DEFAULTER FOR CREDIT CARD PAYMENT IN 'CIBIL' WHY I DONT KNOW.

I HAVE GOT THIS INFORMATION FROM 'CIBIL'--
      Account type: CREDIT CARD
      Amount Overdue: 1, 780
      Reported by: ICICI BANK
      Account Information: [protected]
      Date Reported:[protected]

ACCORDING TO MY INFORMATION THERE ARE NOT ANY DUE ON ME. SO PLZ REMOVE MY NAME FROM CIBIL ASAP.
      THANX
      TANSEEM HAIDER
      NEW DELHI

Name: Rajesh K.Ahir
      ICICI card no : [protected]
      Mobile no : [protected]

My Name is Rajesh K.Ahir and i m the customer of ICICI for the last 10 years and also have two accounts with ICICI and had a credit card the number is [protected] and was been wrongly charged the Interest rates on my credit card Payment and due to which i missed out paying several EMIs against the card and finally my card was blocked and i was unable to make full payment due to some financial reasons and so finally made a settlement against my card and due to which my name has been displayed in CIBIL records and for that reason i m unable to get any kind of loans or credit cards any more since last 3 years
      so i kindly request you to remove my name from CIBIL since i already have made a settlement payment and pls acknowledge me via email

Regds
      Rajesh Ahir
      Hello

Name :- Girish.K.Trivedi
      ICICI CARD NO. :- [protected]
      Con no. :- [protected]

I am Girish.K.Trivedi. I am customer of ICICI BANK for the last 3 years I have credit card the number [protected].But I can't understand that "WHY THEY PUT ME IN CIBIL?" Though I Regularly pay
      all minimum amount of all Installments. And I can't receive the bill statements from last 5 month .
      so I kindly request you to remove my name from CIBIL since I regularly pay the amount. Pls acknowledge me via email

HOPPING TO BE FAVOURABLE.
      Hi myself sanjay adwani, holding a credit card from ICICI, had asked due to some problems i cannot pay the amount and the bankers agreed to settle the same, now i am not bale to get any loan from anywhre due to blacklist.

Please call on [protected].

regards
      Sanjay

ICICI Bank Credit Card — cibil problem

My name is munish kumar DOB-16/10/2009, Father name-Sh,Amarjeet & My credit card no is [protected] .from icici bank.Recently i was paid rs-19000 to icici bank.Before paying the all amount icici custmer care was told me if i go for full payment then only my name will remove from cibil list so that i have paid full payment to respective bank.But now today i Have got mail from icici bank CS.My name can not be remove from cibil list.I have paid full payment to icici bank and got the NOC for the same.I want to remove my name from cibil.
      Dear Munish,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Customer Service Team.
      please update my cibil report as well as my account closed date for the above mention credit card.

ICICI Bank — remove Name From CIBIL and Close Account in ICICI Credit Card

Respected Sir,
      I have applied for HOME LOAN in State Bank of India, Hingne (Khurd) Branch at Sinhgad road, Pune. I have provided all necessary documents required for sanctioning the loan but return my file on 15.01.2011 by mentioning to provide the credit card overdue statement with explanation.

I had two credit card of ICICI bank having the Credit Card no. is [protected] and second card no. is [protected] are belongs to the SINGLE credit card account. I have Pay my outstanding on regular basis. The e-mail is attached for detail information on dated Feb 26, 2008.

ICICI bank anonymously issued two policy of ICICI Lombard General Insurance one to me and second on my mother without my knowledge. The policy amount had been deducted TWICE in every month. I didn’t receive any document about policy and never signed any document related to same. The outstanding amount shows the only the policy amount that I’ve been never accepted.

I have enquired many times about my policy to ICICI bank, I’d never get any satisfactory reply from them. I had mail to ICICI about this matter but there is no response. So, I can’t pay the amount of General Insurance Policy which is not accepted. I attached the e-mail regarding cancellation of policy and clearing the outstanding with this application for your information.

There are so many such cases of ICICI Bank for providing wrong information and earn Lacs of rupees from the customers in wrong way. I am aware from such matter and can’t pay the General Insurance Policy amount.

I expect that you also know such matter of ICICI bank. So please do the needful.

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

(Mr. Rajesh K. Bore)
      I purchased 1800/-Rs one fan at 2008.You people added without intimation or sms or any mail 2100/-Rs.you people called to me and asked about bill.So i asked about extra 300/-Rs so you people said you pay 2000/-Rs i will remove 100/-Rs and this is my mistake u people said.So i paid immediately 2000/-Rs.For 100/-RS you people added interest nearly above3000/-RS so i am not paid.thats why you people kept in block list my name.Now i am facing problem.so i want talk with u people regarding settlement.So once u contact me.

Rambabu

I was having a Credit Card# [protected], for which there were some issues about the settlement. It all happened in year 2007 when I was told that my credit card principle outstanding (after reducing the interest and service charges were around 25, 000 and I need to pay Rs 20, 000 in one installment to clear off the dues. The call was given by Mr. Pawan from Jhandewalan ext Branch. He gave me details of my account as till then I spent around 45, 000 from credit card and made payments of 30, 000 towards the card since it was issued. Rest of charges was only interest and service charges. I was eager to remove and close this card account so I made payment by Cheque# 124837and requested a settlement letter. However the letter was not issued. I destroyed the card and thought that the account was closed.

But, again I got call from ICICI bank, this time from Rohini branch, and they said that there was a nominal amount due of Rs 5180, I need to pay that. I again paid that amount, hoping this time it will be closed.

On 8th of May, 2007 when I checked my ICICI salary account#628******060 was leaned by Rs -65, 702 and the available balance in my account was became negative. It happened without any information, or intimation given.

When I called customer care, they said it was because of the above mentioned credit card# the account was negative and I need to again settle the credit card. To discuss about the settlement, they called me to their Rohini Branch (Sector 8, SD Tower). I was in high fever, still I went because I was in extreme tension, and I was unable to decide what to do after this shock. After going there and discussion the issue with people (Mr Raman, Mr Krishna Kumar) in credit card, I was told that I need to pay atleast Rs 45, 000. They said that the entire amount I paid was only interest on the amount I spent with card. The principle was still due and I need to pay that.

Now I am really hopeless, I don’t have any money with me, bank account is frozen, don’t know what to do with this credit card balance, and the false commitment from ICICI people. The ICICI bank, these people who can’t understand people’s problems and play with them for their incentives, and Mr Kamath, I really wish you should find yourself in same position in which I am right now.

Manish Kumar
        Cell# [protected]
        iam a credit card holder of icici bank([protected]) but due to some problem iam not able paid the dues from march 2008.On 18/11/2008 i got a letter from court regarding the full sattelment through lok adalat i went their and agree to pay 36000/- in four installement.Iam also have a saving account holder in this bank number[protected] due to non payment of due it is blocked. but me and icici mutullay agree to debit 1st installent of Rs 15000/- from my account but unfortunately it is not debited till date iam following icici executive Mr. Vikram ([protected])from last 15 days but he is neither picking his phone nor debited money from my account. i already gave him the singned athourity letter to him for 1 st installent debiting. In april iam going out of country for two year before going i want to clear all the dues .pls pls pls help me because i dont know what to do in this situation whom to contact. Waiting for quick response
        this ICICI bankers are all lieying and threatening fellows. thwy always gives u the false comitments and use the gunda/rowdies to collect their money. so, it's better to approach the issues the legally thru courts against them

Icici Direct — Did not receive money after redemption of Mutual Fund

I had invested in ICICI Fixed Maturity Plan which had a one year term. I invested Rs.20000 in Mar'07. As per the ICICIDirect Mutual Fund's Order Book the entire units that were purchased under this was redeemed on Apr 2nd, 2008. The date of credit of the money was mentioned as Apr 15th, 2008. I waited for a week and raised the issue with a Customer Service executive. Though she promised to raise complaint for this, she didnt. I...

Ct - 100 Bike Loan From ICICI Bank — CT - 100 Bike Loan from ICICI Bank

Ref : Bike Loan - 29, 500,
          Chirag Kothari
          26/07/1978
          Mh02 As7029

With regard to the above loan, following were the cheatings done by the dsa of icici bank and the icici bank officials have ignored all of them and mr. bharat chauhan from icici bank and Preeti Mansotra who was investigating the matter have come to conclusion that the dealer was right and we were chor...so i hereby request honest staff if...
          I opend SB A/c with this branch in 2005. I lost my ATM card and all documents when I met an accident in 2006 which drove me to two months bed rest. From that time I am not aware of this account as i had not remembered. Recently I came to know that they are sending statement to my village address. I mentioned in the application that i am staying in Chandanagar, they also enquired at that address before opening the account.

They...

CLAIM LETTER

To, 26/04/2008
          The Branch Manager,
          ICICI BANK LTD.,
          CIVIL LINES,
          ALLAHABAD,

I have a D-Mat account no.[protected]IN-302679) with your bank. I had sold 23 shares of TCS and 10 shares of INFOSYSTCH in sett. no 2008072 through my trading account in Karvy Stock Broking Ltd. The pay-in for the sett. no. 2008072 was on 17/04/2008. I had submitted the TIFD (no.[protected] for these shares on 16/04/2008 at around 10:00 a.m. 24 hours before the pay-in time (scanned copy attached) with the same day execution date. The said shares have been auctioned by Karvy Stock Broking Ltd. saying that the shares have not been received.

An auction difference of Rs. 3020.45 (Difference of Sale Amount Rs. 36931.59 and Auction Amount Rs. 39952.04) has been debited. Furthermore the price of shares has taken a beating (Closing price of TCS is Rs. 889 and INFOSYSTCH is Rs. 1684 on 25/04/2008). I had sold TCS at an average rate of Rs. 960 and INFOSYSTCH around the same rate. Hence I am incurring a loss of Rs. 1633 on TCS from my sale rate.

Hence please pay me Rs. 4653.45 (Rs. 3020.45 + Rs. 1633) the loss incurred by me due the negligence of an employee of your bank.

Nawal Kumar Agarwal
          [protected], [protected]

Enclosures : 1. Photocopy of TIFD
          2. Photocopy of Contract Note of NSE
          3. Photocopy of Auction Bill of NSE
          4. Photocopy of Client Ledger
          5. Photocopy of Auction Bill of KARVY

I have been suffering from this ICICI Bank System, neither they are resolving my issue and their DSA has been calling me again and again and insisting me to pay for that amount which i haven't used.

Please see below for my concenr i sent as FAX/Email as per ICICI customer care so many times, but haven't get any solution as yet...

_________
            Number: SR56579370

I have been issued ICICI VISA Card: [protected] in 2007. On January
            24, 2008, I was tried to made a transaction of Rs: 25450/- at APNA FANCY
            JEWELLERS, New Delhi using this card, but unfortunately the Swipe machine
            was not able to print a transaction receipt at that time and the merchant told
            me that he will not claim this transaction because he is not having any proof,
            but in my current statement generated on 18th February 2008 I can see that
            ICICI bank has billed me that amount of 25450/-, which I not used. I also called
            customer care and they gave me its TRANSACTION ID 723822 and Complaint
            Number: SR56579370 and they told me to write a letter and fax to you at 022-
            66466683, with my concern.

Hence here I am requesting you to please investigate this dispute and reverse
            the amount of 25450 in my credit card account.

Manoj Verma
            Mobile. [protected]
            Address: RZ-99, Veer Nagar,
            Sagar Pur West, New Delhi-110046
            Complaint Number: SR56579370
            it is better to close a/c .customer care dept is very bad and they donot even try to understand the complaint.now they are following new method to cheat by not giving service request number so complaint is not taken to next stage.some action is required to be taken by RBI

I have applied for credit card in the first week of feb, 08. But so far i have not received the same nor has been deliverd to my address mentioned in the application form. But in the 2nd week of march, 08 i got call from icici credit card division for making the payment of rs.1, 80, 000.00 towards the purchase against credit card.When i asked them where the card has been delivered. Firstly they told me somewhere in thane and 2nd time after 15 days they told me that the card has been delivered to borivali address. The above both address are not maching with my original address for which i have submitted telephone bill along with application as proof of address. Based on the threating call from icici credit card division i lodged police complain at koper khairane police station, navi bumbai(Where i am staying). Yesterday i.E on 08.05.2008 morning one mr.Deepak from icici bank, rcv dept. J.B. Nagar, andheri office came to me and shown me the forged document such as pan card, which is totally different than the original.

Since the card has been delivered to the forged persons address, on the bassis of the above mentioned forged pan card the sum of rs.2, 82, 467.00 worth of purchases/ cash withdrawal has been made for which i am no where concern.

My plea is as a matter of fact the whole episode is because of the negligence of the credit card division icici bank and i must not be further harrased by the icici bank.

I applied for ICICI Credit Card and submitted documents on 3rd July, 2015. However, I received a Mail for acknowledge my confirmation for the same. But thereafter neither i received any verification phone call or other communication. Detail for the application as follows:

Name : Deepak Sharma
              Mob. Num: [protected]
              Application Num : N[protected]
              Application Ref No. of Mail Acknowledgement:[protected]

Plz do for the needful.

Thanks & Regards
              Deepak Sharma

I am salary account holder of icici bank.I recived a personal loan for Rs 50, 000 at (11%) at 1758 EMI.After 15 months i recived a call for topup saying that i will be topup and recive a chq for Rs 55, 000 with 11% and an EMI of Rs 2300.Also they have taken a cash of Rs 946 towards insuarance. but after 1 month i recived a chq for Rs 27000 at 19.5% EMI of Rs 2030. ICICI BANK is Turning like a finance company and started grabbing people money.
                Goverment have to take steps to monitor and stop this kind of activity.
                sir i was a student of +2 and got addmission in iipm new dehli
                i asked for a educational loan in patna(bihar) they said there is no such facility in bihar
                is it so than please help me out its my dream to complete my bba+mba (integrated course)class will start from 5th august, 2008
                if your can help me in any way i will be very thank ful to you
                sir its my request to look into the matter my contact number is [protected]

DEAR SIR
                  MY ACCOUNT NUMBER[protected].FROM THREE MONTH I GIVE REQUIRED PEPER FOR 4 TIME IN PARBHANI ICICI OFFICE. BUT ICICI BANK YET NOT PROVIDE ME USER NAME, PASSWORD FOR INTERNET ACCOUNT AND ATM CARD
                  hi i am Rakesh in INDIAN ARMY postted in Haryana, my account in your bank icici branch Amritsar my A/C No.[protected] i want our bank statement till dated, but icici bank no response me and i want internet banking but no response me,

i want to icici new user id and password icici no response me.
                  i request you please send me my bank statement metioned email id.
                  please send me reply urgently..

Thanks 'n' regards,
                  Rakesh
                  A/C No.[protected]
                  72 Armd Regt. Sr no-847446.Emp no.15499928
                  [protected]@gmail.com
                  My self miss Jagruti Kirtane
                  i have account in icici bank which was opened by my company Nidhi Enterprises i know only my ATM card no [protected] i want my account number immidiately send mail on my mail id or contact me on [protected] kindly request you

jagruti kirtane
                  [protected]@gmail.com

ICICI Saving Account — PATHETIC CUSTOMER SERVICE AT DWARKA BRANCH BY MR MANISH SO CALLED CLUSTER MANAGER

DEAR CONCERN. THE ICICI BRANCH AT DWARKA IS HAVING VERY RUDE AND IRATE STAFF AND SPECIALLY IS THE CLUSTER MANGER MANISH WHO DONOT KNOW HO WTO TALK WITH CUSTOMERS

FROM LAST ONE WEEK YOUR SO CALL ANT TIME MONEY SERVICES ARE BLACK IN DWARKA BRANCH WITH NO CLUE WHY??? Account Number …[protected]

ANSWER FROM YOUR BRANCH PEOPLE IS THAT YOU CAN CALCEL YOUR ACCOUNT BUT DONOT COME TO US FOR THESE SMALL ISSUES AS ITS OUR ROUTINE AND IS A PART OF OUR SERVICES THAT WE DONOT OPEN ATM TILL 11 AM DAILY
                  THE GENTLEMAN IS RUDE ENOUGH & FINALLY I WAS ASKED TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT WHICH I DID WITHOUT KONWING ABOUT MY ACCOUNT BALANCE

PLEASE NOTE: - I HAVE GIVEN MY ATM TO PATHETIC MANISH WITHOUT KNOWING WHERE MY MONEY IS GOING TO LEND

I AM NOT SURE WHETHER YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE SOME ACTION OR NOT BUT PLEASE RETURN MY MONEY ON UTMOT PRIORITY AT MY MAILING ADDRESS BELOW OR I SHALL BE BOUNG TO MOVE TO COURT TO TAKE YOU FOR THEFT OVER MY ACCOUNT BALANCE
                  Address: - WEA-117, RAMA Park ROAD, MOHAN garden, Uttam Nagar Delhi-110059

IN INDIA THIS IS MY FIRST INTERCATION WITH YOU PEOPLE & SERVICES OFFERED IN INDIA ARE CERCASTIC WITH RUDE PEOPLE AS CREW
                  Awaiting Response
                  Deepender B..[protected]
                  Dear Deepender,

ICICI Customer Service Team.

ICICIcredit Card — request to cancel my card

i would like cancel my credit card and also my add on card also.
                    due to i dont wish to have any credit card as policy so please kindly do the needful and do the cancellation...

ICICI Home Loan — Change of Address & Tax Certificate

Loan Account no.
                    1) LBDEL[protected] & 2) LBDEL[protected]
                    Requesting to change my address to NEW New Address (I-306, SPS Residency, 18B, Vaibhav Khand, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, UP-201010).

Till date not received the Final Tax Certificate for FY[protected] & also not received Provisional Tax Certificate for FY[protected].

Send it immediately to my NEW address as mentioned above....

I had availed a personal loan of 36 months' tenure from ICICI bank's Hyderabad -division, with an auto-debit option from my salary account.
                    I was concerned about ICICI sending cheques for clearance on 7th every month since 7th was (roughly ) the salary date at the organization I worked for. This could get as late as 9th or 10th depending on what day of week 7th falls on. As told by the DSA staff (who represent the bank at the time of application of the loan), I duly filled in an application on white paper, requesting not to send these cheques until 10th. I had also called up the call center people immediately when my loan was sanctioned.

I had submitted, email ids, phone number etc while applying, but never received *any* communication regarding payments. Meanwhile I notified them of a change of address, so that the cheques would be returned in my current address.

When I contacted the call center letting know that I have payed the last ever EMI, (since it was 36 months now) I was told there are pending charges for cheques bouncing owing to ' insufficient balance in account ' and that 4 times.

When I spoke to a sr.manager at the bank, he tells me the request for delayed collection hasn't been notified and the I'll have to pay the amout, no matter what.

Finally I had to pay up, apart from being impolitely talken to, a s if i were some ignoramus who made a mistake.
                    i have change my address my new address is DG BLOCK769 UTTAM NAGAR NEAR WEST METRO STATION. MY PERSONAL LAN NO IS LPDEL[protected].
                    Guys ICICI bank Perosnal loan agents are cheaters...and they promise you some rate ...and u get loan on higher then you promised...

Some time back...i took a personal loan...it started like this...
                    whenever i use to go ATM..some agent ..start's expaining me...about the rate of interest...and..all...always i deined...of loan..

then one nice day...i wasplanning to buy some thing..so..was.. looking some money...hence..i went to that person...he asked..al details...i said..that my company is listed with ICICI...and i get special discounted rate of interest...etc...etc...he just asked...me...4 checks...

i gave 4 checks..and signed few docs...and said him not to process...untilll...i give him a Go..he promised same...

After a week or so...i got money into my account...then i called him..he is not reachable...

then emi's started deducting...

one nice days...as a result of recession...i asked ICICI...wether any chnage in ROI...

this was the moment ...i was stunned...they said ur's is 24% fixed...

then i asked the docs...they sent me...and agent whom i trusted...has filled...24%...and all he needed...( i agree...its my mistkae i dint fill al...since agent promised ..he will Take care...)

Felt very bad at heart...now my loan is cloased...

in my lunch time...some how disscussion came of ICICI...even my frend got cheated, ...

wat these agents do...is they write some ROI on 1st page..and again in last page...u will have agreed ROI...were the agents fills watever...he want...

some how my frend...when appied has took a xerox of the doc's...and ...he said...on last page his sign was forged by the ICICI bank agent...before this they harrassed like any thing...

atlast he made that agent to pay the diffrence...otherwise he threated to go to media... gud chap...

now i too feel ...that same might have happend with me...

be aware...with these...people

ICICI Bank Limited- Tax Saving Bond-012005-TSB — Non-receipt of Interest Warrant for the period from 11/03/2007 to 10/03/2008

Dear Sir/Madam
                      I am extremely sorry to say that in spite of making a written request at Sigra, Varanasi on 09/04/2008 regarding non-receipt of Interest Warrant I have yet to hear from you.
                      The other details are as follows:

Bond Holder No.[protected] Certificate No. 154032

No. of Bonds Six

Distinctive No.[protected]

Sir/ Madam I once again request you to look in this...

ICICI Home Loan — Non receipt of IT Statement

Not received Final Tax Certificate for Year[protected] for Home Loan to file the IT Return & provisional certificate for Year[protected].
                      Name : Arvind M. Karle
                      Loan A'c. LBMUM[protected],
                      Application No. :[protected]

Till last year I used get Final Tax Certificate for Home Loan for filing IT Return probptly in the month of March. This year I have not received it till today. The Bank's site...