ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 28, 2021
Complaints 20349
Profile

File a complaint to ICICI Bank

Having problems with ICICI Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ICICI Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ICICI Bank reviews & complaints (20349)

I am Manoj A. 826.00 Rupees has been deducted from my account as[protected] DP CHGS TILL Nov-20) DP charges on 29/12/2020. I was told that there will be no annual or monthly charges. There was no prior notice.I haven't received any deduction message to my mobile. I need justice and my money back immediately.My Account Number is[protected].
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (ia19gmb) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My account has been debited charges for 28 Rs since the last year. Thought it will be stopped when called customer care service, the person speaking to me was absurd. When visited to bank. They asked us to check and say we don't know how it's getting debited. Kindly help
    Dear Customer,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ACC NO:[protected]
      DMC/[protected] DP CHGS TILL NOV-20

826.00 rupees has been deducted from my account as (DMC/[protected] DP CHGS TILL NOV-20) yesterday. I have never used my demat account till now. While joining Infosys you forced me to open it and said it's free. Now why are you debiting money ?

You should revert money back to my account.
      Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (ia19gmf) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am MUHAMMED RAFEEK. 68.83 Rupees has been deducted from my account as[protected] DP CHGS TILL NOV-2020) DP charges on 29/12/2020. I have never activated and used my Demat account till now. There was no prior notice.I haven't received any deduction message to my mobile. I need justice and my money back immediately. Previously as well I got this kind of deductions from my account. My Account Number is[protected].
        Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a19gmm) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank — ICICI Bank - DP CHGS till nov-2020

Hi i am Nitin here. 826.00 rupees has been deducted from my account as (Dmc/in[protected] dp chgs till jun-2020 and nov-2020)....
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

ICICI Bank — Not received refund processed from yatra to ICICI credit card. - despute team case on 10.11.2020 with service request SR 709894632.

Yatra processed Refund amount of Rs.1, 22, 573.01 on 21.10.2020 in ICICI Amazon Pay credit card ending last four digit 5009...
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

ICICI Bank — INR 826.0 0 got deducted from my account.

I have a Demat account in ICICI bank for 8 years now. When I checked my bank transactionsI found that there is one debit...
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My account is debited 826 rupees without my knowledge. Deduction details. DMC CHARGES till Nov 2020. I have never used this service.

Please refund my hard earned money.
          Dec 30, 2020
          It is not resolved. I did not get call and not refund also. Please help me.
          ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          When it will be refunded.
          Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a19gm6) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Myself jitendra Borkar, i have been with icici bank since 2015. Each year 826/- rs is deducted from my account without any...

Dear ICICI,

I'm unable to do transactions with my creditcard.It says payment withheld due to security reasons.Tried multiple times.Please help.

my number [protected].
            Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a19gmg) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank — ICICI Bank Dp charges [826] dp chgs till Nov-20

I am Jibanjyoti Panigrahi. 826.00 Rupees has been deducted from my account as[[protected]] DP CHGS TILL NOV-20) DP charges...
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
              Why dont you beg us instead of thrifting money from my bank account in the name of demat account changes without informing me. and im not even open it.
              You should revert this money.
              contact me in naveenkumar.[protected]@gmail.com for further transaction details.
              ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              You didn't contact me .. how you close this complaint??

Hello.
                I'm Adesh Cheelad, the amount of Rs. 826/- is debited by ICICI Bank on[protected] without sms or email alert.The...
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Icicibank charged the dp charges from my bank account with out any information. When I am opening the dmat account excutive will say there no charges
                Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a19gmv) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I want to lodge a complaint Ms. Meenakshi working in ICICI Credit card recovery office situated Delhi. I owed a Credit Card from ICICI Bank and the outstanding has been converted into emi. I have already paid 2 emi's but still not received any mail or communication and they qre getting the high interest charged every month.

Please take a quick action or I will lodge a police complaint as she is not responding.

Mamta
                  Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a19f3e) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am Muthurasu (Mob:[protected]). 826.00 Rupees has been deducted from my account as[protected] DP CHGS TILL NOV-20) DP charges...
                    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have already sent mail to payroll and settlement department of icici but still there is no reply from icici pf settlement department. My name is krushna and my employee id 418826. Kindly revert pls.

ICICI Bank — Wrong MAB charges

I am a corporate. In the month of November I had requested my online savings account to be converted into salary account....

ICICI Bank — Issuing debit cards without asking and then charging money for it

I have noticed that ICICI has issued me many debit cards periodically and then charged my account approx 500 INR everytime...
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have order the product on 25th Nov'20 and price of the product was 1699. The order id was[protected]. Initiation date of refund was 7th Dec'20. But still I didn't get my refund. The refund reference number from Amazon is[protected].
                      Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a19p1h) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.