ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

3.3
Last updated Dec 7, 2022

File a complaint to ICICI Bank

Having problems with ICICI Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ICICI Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ICICI Bank

Distinctive number 576768
Tax saving bond 022001-TSB-one
Allotment date 24/03/2000
Redemption date 24/03/2003

Kindly help redeem these as I am a senior citizen, and do not know how to go about this.
Dear Customer,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a05rqt) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I made a recharge of 98 Rupees on 17th may, money has been deducted and recharge for my Vi number has not been made. It shows no additional data. As I used imobile app for transaction, please look into this problem as soon and initiate a refund for the same.
    Transaction id is : [protected]
    Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a05rnt) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank — Pmay form rejected due to invalid reason

Hello sir,
      This is deepika jain Sanctioned home loan from icici bank in August 2021 and submitted pmay form with the all documents, and My Rm from bank told me he submitted pmay form, but after many follow ups he told me on 28 Feb 2022 that your pmay form misplaced by bank so please come bank and fill that form again so I went and filled form that was the last that of submission of form after that I got letter from bank side that...

ICICI Bank — Late fee reversal charges Rs 750 confirmed not credited

Hi Team, the issue is with late fee reversal charges that was confirmed over email of Rs 750 that was supposed to be credited. Also confirmed over email to proceed. There was also another request for auto debit reversal charges of Rs 450 that was later on settled for Rs 138 confirming over email.

That was unethically updated as a credit entry of late fee reversal on my cc. Emailed the rep to respond over the issue of late...

ICICI Bank — Fraud transaction by ICICI without customer consent

I opened an account with ICICI 10 years ago as my salary account, while opening I was offered a Demat account by a bank representative saying this would be lifetime free and no charges will be applied. But recently I could see that 826/- has been debited from my account towards AMC of my Demat account. Please note that the bank didn't send any SMS regarding this transaction to my mobile. When I flagged this with the bank, customer...
      Hi Team,

I was done a transaction at non-icici bank (HDFC bank) an amount of 10, 000/- on 02/05/2022 at time 17:39PM, amount got deducted from account I did not received a cash from the bank but I received a slip from that ATM saying that transaction got declined. I thought I get the money to my account automatically but that does not happen, so I took the transaction slip from bank trash slip and called icici customer care...
      A Deep discount bond of ICICI was purchased in the year 1997 in my Mother's name (dated 28th May 97) for Rs. 5750 with a maturity value of RS. 1 lakhs to be redeemed in 2017. The details are given here under:

Name of Bond Holder: Savita Saini
      Bond Holder No: 2085-403
      Certificate NO. 7174

To my surprise, when I contacted ICICI, I was told that the scheme had been wound up long back & I needed to...

ICICI Bank — Saving account wrong deduction

ICICI Bank — dcard fee deduction of 588 rs
      I am unable to figure out why they have deducted 588 rs without my permission. Who gave them permission to impose deductions of their choices? Just because i am using their services it doesn't mean they will do anything from my account. I want them to transfer my money asap, its not a matter of few bucks its almost 600 rs.

They have just mentioned this dcardfee and deducted...

ICICI Bank — Unnecessory Auto Debit Charges

Applicant Name - Vivek Kumar Singh

I have paid my credit card bill of card number ending 8011 on 13th May 2022. Despite payment of bill Auto Debit Attempt was made. Auto debit failed which is now reflecting Rs. 550 charges unnecessarily on credit card. This is 2nd time it happened.

Please revoke auto-debit failed charges on my credit card ASAP....
      For the transaction done on 7 jan 2022 i havent received the cashback yet kindly check the do the needful asap

vin/kbr_reail/[protected]/[protected]
      Dear Customer,
      We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a05px6) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Tea

I have a savings account in icici bank.recently I got Deducting money from my account in the name of "nach_ad_rtn_chrg of bank bflf."
        Still now 3 times money was debited from my account.so kindly sort out my issue
        Dear Customer,
        We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a05od1) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Two times my money got deducted from my salary account under NACH_AD_RTN_CHRG~ADBLDESK. One amount is of 500₹ and second is of 75.46₹. I want my complaint to get resolved as soon as possible and want my money back.
          Dear Customer,
          We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a05od0) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank — Dr tran funding unauthorised money dabit

Dr tran funding unauthorised money dedection Rs. 1000.

I never pay and subscribed any kind of finding. I need my money back...

INR 14000 has been deducted in multiple deductions that happened in a day in my account.

ECSRTNCHGS deduction happened for INR 590 multiple times.
            Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a05mwa) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

anshu koul's [Complaint's author] reply, May 17, 2022
            What is the email ID?

It is my salary account and two times my money is deducted from the account first amount around 500 and today it's around 200 I don't why deduction is happening from the account it shows something like ingenot nach like this please resolve this quarry.
              Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a05mw3) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

ICICI Bank — Refund processed by Amazon but in credit cards not reflected after 9 days

HI Team,
                I have ordered a product from Amazon website of Rs 720 on 30th April.After 5 days the product was cancelled by Amazon and initiated refund of Rs 620 (as 100 Rs has been alreday adjusted by Amazon cashback) on 5ht May 2022.Till now the refund is not reflcted into my credent card account after 9 days .Amazon give me RRN no (Refund reference no)-082729. I cheked 3 times with bank executives but they are help full.
                br...
                The Application was submitted on 6th May 2022. The next day there was a message regarding application going on hold. First of all these people do not have qualified executive who can identify the problem and secondly the website does not give clear validation about why the application got rejected. On calling the executive more than 7 times every executive gives a different kind of solutions (to mail, to resubmit different statements etc)....

ICICI Bank — ICICI CREDIT card reward points fraud

I have been scammed 10000 rupees from my credit card. Please help me. I recieved a call from this number [protected] claiming they are from ICICI Bank team and they want to redeem expired points on my card. This is really disappointing. They sent OTP message from ICICI Bank team. I am pretty sure the ICICI Bank team can track these transactions and make sure the culprit is caught. I read online that these scams are often been made in the...
                I have reapplied for Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card on 4 May 2022. My application was rejected in previous attempt. This time I opened a new ICICI Bank account and reapplied after 6 months. My application completely digital and paperless, It s been more than 12 days now still showing Application Under Process We are assessing your application for Credit Card as it was on day 1. I thought since it s paperless and verification is not required,...
                I want to know why they are charging money for and for what purpose can any one help
                Debited 590rs
                Please
                Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a05kkp) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.