ICICI Bank Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex
Mumbai City District

ICICI Phone Banking Center
ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032

Registered Office
ICICI Bank Limited, Landmark: Race Course Circle, Vadodara 390 007

Good

ICICI Bank related photos (3703)

ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

Vishal Sanchihar
I have a SBI Account.. and I used to use ICICI ATM. for all withdrawals from past few months. But when I reviewed my bank statement. I shocked.. found that after one or 2 transaction on each month, for each withdrawal it got deducted 20 Rs. As per RBI rules five [protected]@ 1 month transections are free for any ATM irrespective of banks.

I got this from RBI site -
Q. 10. Do banks levy any service charge for use of other bank ATMs?

Ans.10. No charges are payable for using other banks' ATM for cash withdrawal and balance enquiry, as RBI has made it free under its "Free ATM access policy" since April 01, 2009. But banks can restrict the number of such free transactions to a maximum of five per month. For transactions beyond this minimum number of transaction, banks charge maximum of Rs 20/- per transaction.
--------

this is the purely FUN of RBI rules....

How can I get back my all deducted money as I know there is west of time and money to call on call centres.
Hi Vishal,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. However, kindly contact your respective bank for this issue. We will extend our full cooperation to resolve the matter, at the earliest.

Chandru66
    On 28.06.2009 I had made a payment of Rs.8145.00 to my credit card Ac No. [protected], there was a mistake from my side , the account number specified on the cheque was incorrect.My attempt to contact the call center was futile, it took hours of my time, then I Had sent an email on 8.7.2009,ICICICARE=[protected]' level1complaint, they asked me for s statement from my Bank (Karnataka Bank). Further to this I got the statement, a photo copy of my cheque given to ICICI, sent to Karnataka Bank for clearing, with clearance seal of Karnataka Bank, A letter from karnatakabank, saying that the cheque belong to me and its cleared.
    I have faxed this to ICICI and hardcopy given to ICICI credit card division in trivandrum. Since Nothing happend after this I contacted Mr.Ribburaj in trivandrum ICICI card division on 09.09.2009, still I had not got any information from them, I had been charged late payment fee, additional interest and now they are not bothered to solve this issue. Because of this I lost more than 9000. and the attitude of one guy Mr.Saifudeen chowdry is similar to that I am convict and he a Judge. I had made 3 other payments for ICICI from the same booklet (98408/984719/984734) these along with my signature in the cheque is a valid proof to prove that the cheque payment belong to my account.
    Kindly help me to resolve this issue

Hi.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

Dear ICICI officer.

I am in receipt of your email with a new complaint[protected]', sent to my mail id. this action is prompt.(Service Reference Number SR[protected]. THANK YOU FOR THE SAME

Every time I have approached, the script had gone well till this complaint registration. after that god knows.

I need to know what has happened to the earlier documents given?
    No where ICICI had informed me or admitted that they had received these documents from me.
    Now I have to do one more job for ICICI, to visit my banker, once more get these statements for you?
    What & where is the guarantee that you are going to acknowledge the receipt, who is responsible?
    Before sending the statement once more I need you to confirm that

1) Whether my signature matches with the signature on the Cheques issued?
    2)Whether cheque bearing NO 984708, 984719, 984734 & 984741(Disputed one) drawn from Karnataka Bank Trivandrum Branch, which belongs to same booklet, only because of an error, belongs to somebody else. I need you to acknowledge the receipt of all the other 3 Cheques issued to you.

Mir Ali
      I was a joint borrower of a car loan with my father for 200,000.00 with ICICI Bank opened date 18.03.2005 (as per CIBIL records).

This loan was cleared and NOC issued by ICICI Bank on 21 February 2008.

Unfortunately CIBIL records have not been amended. The CIBIL records state that current bakance is Rs 23825.00 and the last payment dated is 07.11.2007.

Please amend CIBIL records immediately as this would impact my credit rating.

ICICI Bank — NOT Update CIBIL record

I paid all due of my credit card in Dec-2006 & my CIBIL records not yet updated.

How many years bank will take to update CIBIL? All ready it was delay by 3 yrs.

On 12 Feb-10 I send bank my first mail & until date no result.

This very pain after making on time payment the result of
      that my bank credit records spoiled by ICICI bank.

My HOME LOAN at HOLD due non update of CIBIL.
      Dear Sagar,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
      Please write to us with your contact details and credit card number at [protected]@icicibank.com (Subject line: UID 258684). We'll contact you and work to address your issue.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

ICICI/ 3 - In - 1 Account — PL DON'T OPEN ACCOUNT WITH ICICI, very irresponsible, careless

smpratap
        I am S Pratap here. I have submitted my documents to ICICI on 19.02.10 for opening 3-in-1 account (saving, dmat & trading)....
        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Banks

rksaxena
        A FD was made in Accont No[protected] of Rs51000/- on 30.03.2010 and i was promised to get a watch aginst FD,but so far no watch is recieved so far.i have made many complaints to customer care but they have no answer.last complaint was done on 03/04/05/2010 previously i made a complaint and No is SR[protected].

[protected]@yahoo.com
        Hi RKsaxena.

kumar someshwar
          Without exercise my ATM card ,RS 10000/ deducted my account.

kumar someshwar

3. application submitted to icici (dwarka,sec 7) bank delhi

false transition
          Hi Kumar,

ICICI Customer Service Team
          still i am waiting for bank positive response.Day to day, bank mailed to me &said, this is the complain no.& resolve with in some(either 04 or 08 days).This process has been coming continuously since 01months &07days .
          thanking you
          still waiting for response.
          still waiting
          no any update as of now.
          BANK REFUSES TO SOLVE THIS MATTER
          NOTHING KNOWN REGARDING MY COMPLAIN. WHAT IS THE LINE OF ACTION FROM YOUR SIDE.

ICICI Bank Credit Card — Unauthorized Transaction

pankaj25384
            To,
            The ICICI Credit Card Manager

Subject: Regarding raising dispute for a transactions on my card....
            Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Credit Cards

raktabu

I am a Govt Employee and I had purchased three no's of Tax saving bonds in 2005. I was posted in Dhanpuri ,distt shahdol ,M.P during 2005.
            In 2007 I was transferred to Bilaspur,C.G. The change in Address & Bank A/C no was informed/applied to your end.Till date the acknowledgement of which is not made.
            Secondly as the bond is matured I am yet to recieve the cheque/Payment of maturity, niether at my old Address nor at my New address.
            In this regard I had send a registered application at your Navi Mumbai office ,Vashi Rly stn complex, enclosing the copy of my Bond certificate, Copy of New Bank A/C no and New Address certificate. I am yet to recieve any response till date.
            The details of the bond is provided below for your kind information.

Name of bond holder- Rahmat ali khan
            Bond holder No[protected]
            Certificate No- 30644
            No of bonds- 03
            Old address- B/3 hospital colony, po Dhanpuri ,Distt Shahdol, M.P 484114
            New Add-C/5 ,CMPDI COLONY, SEEPAT ROAD, BILASPUR, C.G, 495006

I therefore request you to kindly do the redemption of my bonds at the earliest so that established faith on ICICI is maintained.
            regards,
            Rahmat
            Dear Rahmat,

We are the customer service team at ICICI Bank. We have made a note of your concern as mentioned here. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

icici bond — NON RECEIPT OF PAYMENT

I HAVE NOT RECD. THE MATURITY PAYMENT OF MY ICICI BOND HOLDER NO.6553855 SINCE 08.04.2010.

We are from ICICI Bank. We would be glad to assist you with your concerns, please write to us with your contact details at [protected]@icicibank.com so that we can get in touch with you. Please mention "UID 470951" in the subject line.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.
            I purchase Tax Saving bond on 11/03/05.The bond holder no. is[protected] . These were for 5 years. I have not yet received the payment though their payment became due on 10/03/10. Due to my transferring job my address and Bankers were changed. So I requested Mumbai office to guide me. Madam Sheweta from Mumbay (Tel no.[protected]/35) asked me send the application through fax. Accordingly I faxed a application on 2/07/10 giving full details. Thereafter l could contact her on phone after lot of effort. She told me that she shall send a form within 2-3 days which I have to fill on Rs.200.00 bond paper. More then 10 days have passed I am yet to receive any form. Moreover above phone no. is also not responding . My E-Mail address is [protected]@gmail.com. Kindly help me.

TAX SAVING BOND-2005 — non receipt of payment

I Ashok Kumar Pandhi invest Rs.10000/- in Tax Saving Bond-2005 vide Bond holder No.[protected] Certificate No.2726 Distintive No.[protected] . But I am sorry to say that I had not received any information about maturity amount till date. my mail id [protected]@yahoo.com
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

rohant
              i want to submit my new number [protected] this is my old number-[protected]
              you can simply talk with ICICI bank customer care and update contact no. Have you tried to call them.
              Dear Rohant,

We are the customer service team at ICICI Bank.
              We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.
              ICICI bank cannot change phone number if you call them up. You have to go all the way to the bank to update your number. So much for phone banking!
              Actually I recently changed my number through their website. So I know it is possible. I don't know about phonebanking though... I don't use phone banking, only net banking.
              i want to change my phone number this is my old no. [protected] to new no. [protected]
              Nisha Bhatia

I Want to change my phone number.My old number [protected] change with [protected]
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

RaviG

I have taken home loan from ICICI in 2006 for 7.25% interest rate. From past 1 year i am paying 11.25% interest rate but when we compare with other banks from past 6 months they are offering 8.5 - 8.75%.

When i asked the ICICI folks that as the other banks are chargin only 8.75 why you are not reducing my floating rate from 11.25 to 8.75? They responded that some amount would be charged to reduce the floating rate. I asked while increasing you are immediately changing the interest but when comes to reducing the interest rates you are not ready to do that. And even they were saying that we are saying that this option is available when the customers are visiting to our branches.

I think the interest rates should be made consistent in maintaining standard across all the banks.

Thanks.
                Ravi.
                Dear Ravi,

We are the customer service team at ICICI Bank and are sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us with your contact details and loan account number at [protected]@icicibank.com (Subject line: UID 411958). We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.
                ICICI is a biggest cheater. They simply dont care for their customers. I had a home loan with them and it started with 7% in 2005 but 7% vanished in no time. They are the first ones to increase the interest rates but will never reduce it. I had no option to migrate to SBI. For this takeover also ICICI didnt co-operate much. I highly recommend everyone to stay away from ICICI home loans. Their customer service is hopeless and right from Receptionist to the Branch Manager everyone is rude
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

k_28

I am account holder for the ICICI bank and I have noted the very major bug in the ICICI bank site portal . I have sent the issue to Customer service head of ICICI bank. The bug surafces if you have account in multiple cities like me

The bug is as follows;

1. I Login to ICICI bank portal for my savings account. I see that my account is showing in two branches in muliplicity.
                  2. I click the Hinjewadi and Madras branches for Mini statement of my account and click back to see my all accounts.
                  3. I see that there is multiplicity of accounts and now my total account balance is like 4,68,90,000 ( 4 cr 68 lk) with around 2,34( 2 cr 34 lk ) in each of accounts.

This is clearly display of my account balance in far excess of what I have . ( wish I have that balance!! ) . Anyways the serious issue is my account information is completely inaccurate and is a griavance error as same could be a tanatamount for misinformation and there could also be case when account balance is shown less than actual. This is very serious issue and raises the concern that information in ICICI bank site portal is not reliable.
                  Please find the attached html of the site and screenshots for the issue.

======================================================

Now begins my sad story. As if I had done great sin by noticing and pointing it out, customer care is after my life to prove it again and again. At least 27 times they have called to send more and more details with every time more rude than earlier trying to say its minor thing....I am fed up with such a poor customer service and insted of thanking customer harrasing him...even after sending the screenshots would you belive every time different person from customer care asks me again. They want customer to give up ......horrible service....

Major Bug in ICICI bank portal and harass customer for noticing it!!
                  Dear Kunal,

The complaint that you had raised has been rectified. We tried reaching you, however you were not contactable. Please write to [protected]@icicibank.com if the problem still persists.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.
                  ICICI bank is no doubt worst customer service...too slow too rude and too bad !!

behararaju
                    From
                    KANDIMALLA TIRUPATHI RAO
                    A/C. NO.[protected]

TO
                    CUSTOMER CARE CENTRE
                    I.C.I.C.I. BANK LTD.

Sub: Wrong debit of amount Rs.8,000/- on 15/04/2010 at 9.56 am.
                    Ref: A.T.M. Card No. [protected]

I went to withdraw an amount of Rs.8,000/- on 15/04/2010 at 9.56 am through A.T.M. Counter at Karur Vysya Bank Limited, Gajuwaka, Visakhapatnam-530026, Andhra Pradesh.

Date : 15/04/2010

Date : 15/042010
                    Time : 9.56 am
                    Transaction No. : 1691
                    REMARKS : INSUFFICIENT FUNDS

Scanned copies of the above three ATM Slips are attached.

Though the amount was not drawn through the said ATM counter, the amount was debited to my above account.

Hence, kindly look into the above matter and arrange to credit my account with Rs.8000/- which was wrongly shown as debited to my account.

Waiting for your immediate response.

Yours faithfully,

(K. TIRUPATHI RAO).

atm/debit card — debiting of wrong amount

On 24.12.09 I was in Aurangabad Maharashtra, I wanted to prepone my journey date so I want to Jet airways office and cancelled my air tickets and took new tickers for earlier date . For cancellation charges and date change charges ,I had to pay a sum of Rs 1500/ = ,I handed over my debit casr for payment but instead of 1500/= the card was swiped for Rs 2000/ by the Jet airline office incharge and this amount was debited from my account ,immedaitely I pointed out that mistake has been committed ,officer realised her mistake and agiain card was swiped for void sale of Rs 2000./ . Till date this amount has not been credited in my account. Kindly look into this matter.My ATM/DEBIT CARD no is [protected]
                    and my saving bank account number is[protected].
                    Dear Mr. Rao,

We are the customer service team at ICICI Bank. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

kljangid
                      Sir;
                      I opened FDs A/C in your Davangere branch FD No[protected] Rs 4 Lakh & No[protected] Rs 1 Lakh for 390 days.Your bank offered me 0 balance Titanium A/C No[protected] with these FDs.
                      After maturity I withdraw FDs amount and its linked Titanium A/C No[protected] also closed.
                      As per your bank rules thereis no charges if a/c closed after 365 day.But Davangere Branch manager charged closing charges Rs 552.At time of closing on 2-2-2010 I requested Manager to that you cannot charge if a/c is closed after 365 days He replied that this is system genereted mistake I cannot help you.Therefore; Please arrage to repayment this charges.
                      With best regards
                      KL JANGID
                      217/2A first floor 3rd main 3rd cross PJ Ext DAVANGERE 577002
                      Dear Mr. Jangid,

bprrajeev
                        My icici direct account number IN[protected][protected], I am unable to login or generate the password online as the account is deactivated. I have calledup the cstomer care at least 5 times and same number of mails to activate the account. They are still sticking on the password request which is not relevent as I updatred them clearly that I am not in India to receive the password. I am surprised to see how these people are behaving and no actions being taken for more than a month now. Here is the complaint number which I have raised with them online 'ICICICARE=[protected]'. Please help in activating my account so that I can generate the password online.

ICICI Tax Saving Bond - 022005 - Tsb - Two — nonpayment of redemption value

Hring Nath Dwivedi
                          icici tax saving bond-022005-tsb-two nonpyament of redemption value

Name:-HRING NATH DWIVEDI
                          Bond Holder...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (11)Complaint category Banks

ICICI Bank — Unable to generate password online

photons
                          I have SB account in ICICI bank since 10 yrs. I have activated internet banking few months ago. I forgot...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (6)Complaint category Banks

msnanda
                          I am deeply shocked and surprised tht inspite of having finally and completely settled my outstandings on the above said credit card aaccount, , as also affirmed by your trailing mail,

I am still harassed by ur bank. This perhaps is in continuation of icici banks policy of harassing, torturing and creatiogn as much trouble for customers as you possibly can. Perhaps its the management of ICICI bank that believes in such behaviour towards
                          customers, even after settling all dues.

I have receievd a letter frm some agency appointed your bank , the details of letter are as below

dated-21st April-2010
                          from -
                          Secretary
                          Pune Suburban District Legal Services Authority
                          Distt Court
                          New Building
                          Shivaji Nagar
                          Pune

Ref- Litigation CAse No 8077 of 2010.

The letter mentions tht I owe the ICICI bank Rs 2,30,553.00 which is totally wrong and malicious.

Letter is signed by some secretary and contact person mentioned below is Upendra Bulbule - [protected]
                          when i tried calling tht number, he didnt respond.

I shall take this very very seriously and sue ICICI bank for humiliation and damages ,despite settlement of dues.

I better get a reply to this immediately.

M.S.Nanda

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 6:31 PM, nodalofficer <[protected]@icicibank.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. Nanda,

We refer to our earlier e-mail of April 23, 2010 regarding your ICICI Bank Credit Card.

We have reversed the remaining outstanding balance on your credit card account.

23/04/2010 COLLECTION PRINCIPLE REVERSAL 93764.07CR
                          23/04/2010 COLLECTION INTEREST REVERSAL 69618.62CR
                          23/04/2010 Service tax reversal 7170.72CR

The credit of reversals will reflect in your subsequent statement.

There is no outstanding balance due on your credit card as on April 27, 2010.

We have attached the current statement reflecting the reversals of outstanding balance for your reference.

Your ICICI Bank Credit Card Number 4477 xxxx xxxx 7006 is deactivated permanently.

Further to our telephonic conversation on April 26, 2010, we submit that we have not reported your ICICI Bank Credit Card Number 4477 xxxx xxxx 7006 to Credit Information Bureau India Limited (CIBIL) database.

We request you to click on the link below to share your experience.

Please click on http://www.hansaresearch.com/icicibank/hsq/cc.asp?HSQ=37274732 to
                          tell us.

Sincerely,

Anuradha M
                          Office of Head Service Quality

CONFIDENTIALITY INFORMATION AND DISCLAIMER

"This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. It should not be accessed by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender.You will appreciate that e-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as its contents are susceptible to loss, damage, interception, destruction, etc. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.The notice appended to the e-mails is not intended to prejudice the interests of our customers in any manner or to evade responsibility for any act of done with the endorsement of ICICI Bank."
                          Dear Mr. Nanda,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us with your contact details and credit card number at [protected]@icicibank.com (Subject line: UID 403348). We'll contact you and work to address your issue.

ICICI Bank — Harrsement and for reversal of outstanding amount

I had a credit card no. [protected] from 09/2002. The same card is declined due to payment problems. I had cleared the all total dues of above said card and excess amount is also paid to the above said card @ Rs 14628.50/-(fourteen thousand six hundred twenty eight only).

Whatever excess amount payment has been done by me, through HDFC bank cheque from November 2010 to February 2011 and cheques no are 499843, 899846, 899450,499858.HDFC bank statement is attaching with this letter for you reference.

As per telephonic discussions with customer care executive Mr. Anand dated on march07, 2011, at 1200 to 1220 hrs, I am sending this letter for refund of above said amount.

So please deposit the same above said amount to the ICICI Bank account NO.[protected].(Barbil Branch)

As per telephonic discussions with customer care executive Mr. Madhu dated on march16, 2011, at 1845 to 1900 hrs, I am sending this letter for refund of above said amount.

I am also attaching the request form with fax received copy(previously send proofs) and bank statement scan copies are attaching for your refference.

As per telephonic discussions with customer care executive dated on march30, 2011, at 2000 to 2020 hrs, I am attaching the bank statements(with bank logo) for refund of above said amount.

The attached proofs are enough for your bank.so revert the same above said amount to above said bank with in one week, because i fulfilled your bank requirements/rules.

This is the my fifth mail to you bank.after the submission of all documents to bank they are not processing for reversal my negative out standing amount.

Again i had sent the fax to the bank on on April 15, 2011.

Pl suggest me how to get the amount from bank and how to put the case against the bank.

K.V.Rama Sastry

Hey Rama,

Go and file a complaint to police station against ICICI BANK then automatically this people will refund the negative balance amount to u in no time trust me, take legal advice if possible & sue them if there is a good possibility & trust me ICICI is a bank when u take strong steps against them they wil start respecting customers & stop fooling them.

- Navin pujari.
                          swaminathantn sir,

pl provide me ICICI bank higher official mail ids, so i can forward the above mail.

Previously your suggested mail id are given good results in my vodafone connection.

Sastry

ranvirraj.ahluwalia
                            Ranvir Ahluwalia
                            Credit Card #[protected]

This is regarding my ICICI credit card being blocked inspite of "Zero" remaining dues.

I have had this credit card for around 3 years and have hardly ever missed a payment. Till then my experience with ICICI was very good.

In December 2009, my outstanding was around 53000 ( I had a limit of 55000), when I had to go to Belgium for a company project. I wrote a check of the total outstanding due and gave it to my younger brother to make the payment.

Now, when I came back in April, it turns out my brother forgot to deposit the cheque and hence the credit card missed a couple months payment due to which it got, "Over Credit Limit" (OCL) and hence had been "permanantly blocked". I contacted the bank authorities and was told to clear the dues Rs.67800 and then the card would automatically get "re-activated".

Hence, I immediately made a payment of Rs. 67800 (16th April - Connaught Place - A Block - New Delhi). But they did not re-activate my card. On 20th April, as per newly generated CC statement, my outstanding become around Rs.2150 (interest for previous month). I was then told to clear this and then my CC will get re-activated. So, I again made a payment of Rs.2150. I have no outstanding with your bank but still my CC has not been re-activated. Now, when I call up customer care, they say my credit card can "Never" get activated because it is "Premanantly Blocked".

I agree that the mistake, although "unintentional", is on my side (my 18 year old naive brother). But then why was I told to make the payment to re-activate my card. I have been such a good customer, who does not owe anything to your bank, where does your "Khayal Aapka" banking TV Ad commercial and commitments go? I strongly feel that I have been cheated.

With the latest experience I have had with your bank, I have little hope that I will be heard by your bank. But, still I write to you, looking forward to resolve this.

Ranvir Ahluwalia

ICICI Credit Card — Payments asked inspite of clearing dues

i have a ICICI Credit card for which i had an overdue of 40K.
                            In January 08 i cleared all the dues in one cheque and cash and brought my dues to zero.
                            Next month in February i received a statement saying overdues.
                            When i contacted their officer, they asked my to overlook that and it will not come from next month.
                            I asked them to send a mail confirmation, which they did.
                            Inspite of that, ICICI bank is still sending me statements for overdues which have raised upto 28K last month and pressuring saying today is the last date..you pay now and any compaint can be settled later.

Because of this overdue, i am a defaulter in Credit cards and i am not able to get a credit card from any bank.

I am not sure how to settle this matter.
                            Can somebody guide me in this.
                            respected sir
                            my credit card no:[protected] this account 5.1.2009 iam paid amount Rs 3785.00 in my SB account check present in karaikudi icicimain branch (check no:045469) I mistakely wrong credit card no:[protected]so please kindly refund the amount sir

DETAILS

BRANCH:KARAIKUDI MAIN BRANCH(ICICIBANK)

PLEASE KINDIY REFUND THE AMOUNT
                            THANKING U
                            Dear Customers,

Kindly write to us at [protected]@icicibank.com with ‘Customer Service - Credit Card’ as the subject line. Request you to provide the relevant details of your credit card, along with your full name and contact details.

We will be glad to assist you.

Nazia Sayeed
                            Office of the Nodal Officer
                            ICICI Bank
                            Hi Ranvir,

ICICI Bank Credit Card — BLOCKAGE OF CREDIT CARD IN SPITE OF PAYMENT

Regarding Non credit of paid amount in my credit card.
                            Credit Card no- [protected]

I have deposited Cheque no. 908099 dated 07/09/10 for Rs.25000 of Central bank of India, Muzaffarpur, Bihar. branch at your "KARBALA BRANCH, MUZAFFARPUR " CODE NO. 0306 BRANCH on 07/09/10. mY account was debitede on 09/09/10 but till date the paid amount of Rs. 25000 is not credited in my credit card account.
                            hence you are requested to arrange credit in my credit card account immediately otherwise I may make complaint to "OMBUDSMAN" and your CMD kochar madam.

Furthur please note that you have blocked my card in spite of payment on due date. hence you are also requested to lift the blockage of my credit card account.

reply on my email id- [protected]@yahoo.co.in

H.S. THAKUR
                            Dear Mr.Thakur,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.We have made a note of your credit card number and will contact you soon to address your concern.

Samuel Joseph Devakirubai

Im using the above said numbered credit card for the past 7years. Yesterday while im booking a train ticket
                            online, the cars was blocked because of wrong OTP number.i request to release immediately.
                            Thank u.
                            Dear sir
                            My credit card number [protected] have been blocked due to wrong security code fedded so many times
                            Dear sir

I rakesh agarwal am user of credit card no. [protected] and this credit card have blocked due to wrong security code feeded so many times. Please guide me how i can relode my new security code.

saptarshi.b
                              HI PLEASE TREAT THIS AS EXTREMELY URGENT.WHILE OPENING THE ICICI DEMAT ACCOUNT,I WAS TOLD THAT THERE WILL BE NO ANNUAL MAINTAINENCE CHARGE IF I DO MORE THAN 5 TRANSACTIONS.BUT STILL I HAVE BEEN CHARGED TWICE ON THE SAME YEAR.IMMEDIATELY LOOK INTO IT.
                              Hi Saptarshi,

We are the customer service team at ICICI Bank. If you can write to us with your contact details and account number at [protected]@icicibank.com (Subject line: UID 403891), we'll be glad to contact you and address your issue.

ICICI Bank Credit Card — credit card

cajk02
                                Dear Friend

If these bill upload by the biller please provide me the copy or acknowledgement...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Credit Cards

Flipkart
                                Whirlpool 300 L Frost Free Triple Door Refrigerator
                                (4 hours 26 minutes ago)
                                Confirmtkt
                                requesting to refund cancellation tickets amount - reg.