ICICI Bank Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex
Mumbai City District

ICICI Phone Banking Center
ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032

Registered Office
ICICI Bank Limited, Landmark: Race Course Circle, Vadodara 390 007

Good

ICICI Bank related photos (3703)

ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

narra1977
To, Date: 24.12.2009
Officer In Charge,

Sub: Fraudulent encashment of cheques involving Rs. 1, 50,000.

I hereby lodge a formal complaint with you regarding a fraud.

My brother Mr. N.C.H Narasimha Rao, presently residing at Kenya had issued three cheques ( details of which are given in the table below ) in my favour dispatched through Kenya Government Postal department on 02.12.2009 addressed to C/o M/s Anu’s Laboratories, A- 49, Madhuranagar, Vengal Rao Nagar, Hyderabad – 38.

Cheque no Date Payee name Amount (Rs.)
916301 27.11.2009 N Krishna Prasad 55,000.00
916302 27.11.2009 N Krishna Prasad 45,000.00
916303 27.11.2009 N Krishna Prasad 50,000.00

However, the cheques were not received by me but to our surprise my NRI brother’s account maintained with ICICI Bank Limited, JNTU, KPHB colony, Kukatpally vide account no.[protected] has been debited for the aggregrate amount of Rs. 1,50,000/-. This was noticed on 18.12.2009. On inquiry by me from Mr. Uday Kishore, Branch Manger, ICICI Bank Ltd, JNTU, KPHB, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, we found that the cheques have been deposited at State Bank of India, Wagle Industrial Estate Branch,Thane, Mumbai, by some unknown person fraudulently representing to be me (i.e Mr. N Krishna Prasad). On further inquiry by us, we were told by Mr. Maty, the Chief Manager, State Bank of India, Wagle Industrial Estate Branch, Mumbai, over telecom ( contact no. [protected] ) that though the cheques were deposited for clearance at his branch, the Fraud account holder, who managed to encash the cheques, maintains account with a Branch at Varanasi vide account no. [protected]. We contacted Mr. Shiv Jha, Branch Manager, SBI, Rath Yatra Branch, Varanasi, UP over telecom (His contact no. [protected]) and he told us that the cheques for Rs. 150000 have been encashed by a person having account with their branch vide account no. [protected]. We were also told that the branch is a new branch of SBI and the account was opened on 16.12.2009 just one day before deposit of the cheques at Mumbai. Further, the Branch Manager at SBI Varanasi told me that the person has already withdrawn Rs. 1,20,000/- and a balance amount of Rs. 30,000/ is lying in the said account. On his advice, we formally have lodge a complaint with that branch on December 22, 2009 vide mail id. shiv.[protected]@sbi.co.in with an instruction that the balance amount be blocked and refunded to us. We are also informed that the account is now blocked and necessary inquiry has been initiated by the Branch Manager. So far, we have also lodged complaints with the following authorities:

1. ICICI Bank Limited, JNTU, KPHB colony, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, by hand and also vide mail id. uday.[protected]@icicibank.com,
2. Executive Director, ICICI Bank ltd at [protected]@icicibank.com
3. [protected]@icicibank.com,
4. Ombudsman, Hyderabad, RBI vide id [protected]@rbi.org.in
5. Ombudsman, Kanpur, RBI vide mail id [protected]@rbi.org.in
6. SBI, Rath Yatra Branch, Varanasi through mail vide mail id. shiv.[protected]@sbi.co.in
7. Chief Manager, SBI, Wagle Industrial Estate Branch, Thane, Mumbai vide mail id. sbi. [protected]@sbi.co.in Monday, December 21, 2009 5:02 PM
8. Mumbai helpline : helpline.[protected]@sbi.co.in Monday, December 21, 2009 4:29 PM

For your kind information, I also maintain a savings account with ICICI Bank Limited, JNTU, KPHB colony, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, vide account no.[protected] wherein I was to deposit the said cheques on their receipt.

We would like to submit that despite mails and conversation over phone we are yet to receive any formal communication from SBI, Rath Yatra Branch, Varanasi UP and also the whole amount of Rs. 1,50,000. We strongly believe that few staff of the postal department, Government of India and staff of banks including Bank Manager, SBI, Rath Yatra Branch, Varanasi are all part of the whole fraud.

Therefore, I request you to make a detail investigation into the issue and take appropriate action against the culprits / frauds and help me to get my money back. We pray you to do the needful at the earliest and ensure the refund of my money to meet urgent medical expenses of my family.

Yours truly,

Mr. N Krishna Prasad (Complainant)
Phone no. [protected]

Email id: narasimha.[protected]@karuturi.com
C/o Shri Karturi Ltd.
PO no. 729, M01 South Lane Road,
Naivasha, Kenya,
I have account(A/C no[protected], Sigra Branch, Varanasi) in your bank.I was used my icici bank ATM card in UBI ATM Machine, Pandey Pur Varanasi on[protected] at 20:24, I had try to withdrawal of amount Rs.1000/- but i had not received my amount but my account has been debited by Rs.1000/-.
So, Kindly reverse my amount to my account i will be very grateful to you.
thanking you
your's faithfully
Mohan Kumar Gupta
mobile no [protected]
email:[protected]@rediffmail.com
Dear Mr. Prasad,

Thanks for bringing it to our attention. We will contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

Dear Mohan,

We are the customer service team at ICICI Bank. We will contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

a.jeyasingh
    my name is A.JEYASINGH , my icici bank current account no:[protected]. my current account opened on 22 mar 2010.and deposit RS 11128. till the account is blocked by icici. i went to ask the thoothukudi branch they said " pls call the customer care" and i called the customer care mumber[protected] on 2.4.2010 3.42 pm .. they said " pls contact the thoothukudi branch" . what can i do?
    by
    a.jeyasingh
    Dear A. Jeyasingh,

We are the customer service team at ICICI Bank. We have made a note of your concern and your account number as mentioned here. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Bank Ltd / Medical Equipment Loans - Sme — PF Settlement

kishorechalla

I resigned this company(i-solutions) which is service provider to ICICI Bank Ltd. on July 2008 &...
      Complaint category Banks

Mrs. Mitika Thareja
      ICICI Bank Collection department is harassing me for not my fault and made my credit a mess.This is in regard to my Car Loan A/C No. LUDEL[protected].It was a 03 years loan and i paid constantly till 2 and a half years then all of a sudden Bank calls me and said my payment is bounced but after verifying from my bank(Canara Bank,Sector-05) they did not present the payment in my Bank A/c instead they presented the same payment to the same bank(Canara Bank in Sector-03) but in a different branch and a different account number (whose last four digits were matching with me) so how can that be cleared and for this i did correspondence with the ICICI Bank for five months(Head Quality department in ICICI Bank and wrote to the MD also) but they are not accepting it instead they are throwing this fault to my bank whereas when i approached my bank they again pushed me towards ICICI Bank.I am a lady having a small child can not run around to these banks doors and my husband works outstation so i did not find any door to knock but luckily saw this on google. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee save me from this mental torture and advice what can i do????
      Dear Mrs. Mitika,

We are the customer service team at ICICI Bank. We have made a note of your concern as mentioned here. We'll contact you shortly and work to address your issue.

Gaurav Gupta

I am ICICI Bank User since long time, I have a salary account with you.

On 9th of March 2010 my ICICI Debit card was misused on HDFC bank ATM, Gole Market, Delhi. Someone withdrew Rs.15000 from my Account.

I filled an FIR with Police and also complaint to ICICI Bank.
        But still I have not received any call from ICICI fraud department and no money was reverted back in my account.

The whole footage of the fraud is visible on CCTV camera with HDFC bank.
        I have an FIR copy.
        My new also came in a News paper(Naidunia) on 16th March 2010 on page no. 5
        Website – www.Naidunia.com

I am a salaried person and whole of my salary has gone.

No One has called me from ICICI bank till now, no one went to HDFC bank and Police station for enquiry
        and now when I call up ICICI customer care,
        They say they cant revert money back.

I hope you would take some action
        And my money will be reverted back.

Thanks and regards

Gaurav Gupta
        My ICICI bank Account no.[protected]
        Contact no. [protected]
        Dear Gaurav,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

Ranabir Pal

I had taken a Home loan from ICICI bank of Rs. 5,90,000/- for which the EMI started from 01/07/2004. The ineterest rate was 7.5% floating. The loan was for a tenure of 20 years (240 months). The EMI was for Rs. 4753/- which continued till July 2006. Then the emi was increased to 5709 with 10% inetrest rate. Then it was again increased to Rs. 6243/- from May 2007 with 12.5% ineterest rate. Then it was again increased to Rs. 6538/- from November 2008 with 14% ineterest rate. Then it was decreased to Rs. 6132/- from August 2009 with 12.5 % ineterest rate which is still continuing. The amount paid by me to ICICI Home Finance till date is Rs. 384769/-. Every time the new interest rate was applied my loan was taken as a new loan and the tenure was revised. Hence due to this the total outstanding till now is Rs. 548876/- and the pending months are 261 months which is 22 years. This means I have only repayed Rs. 41,124/- from my principle amount. Attached please find my ammortization list for your reference. I have never failed any emi till date. Please let me know is this the right thing ICICI has been doing on my loan. Or they have been fooling me.

Ranabir Pal
          Cell: [protected]
          Kolkata

viswas bhatt
            Dear Sir/ Madam,

Today some body has done fraud with me on my credit card and has done some transactions. i have filed the complaint with ICICI bank regarding these fraud transactions which i have never made and requested them to refund my amount whihc i have never paid my self. The complaint filed are as under.

I request you to take this matter with ICICI bank to expedite it fast so as to get the amount credited in my account ASAP. I am also going to lodge a FIR against these transactions.

To, 31/03/2010
            Dispute department
            Sub: Fraudulent use of my Credit card
            Credit card No: Credit card No- [protected]
            Request no lodged to customer care: SR[protected]

Card Number : [protected] - VISWAS BHATT
            Date Ref. Number Transaction Details Transaction Amount
            Domestic Transactions
            30/03/2010 74678720090029880326284 Bharti Airtel Ltd(MCHEK) Rs. 444.00(DR)

30/03/2010 74678720090029933418104 Bharti Airtel Ltd(MCHEK) Rs. 100.00(DR)
            30/03/2010 74678720090029880326219 Bharti Airtel Ltd(MCHEK) Rs. 444.00(DR)
            30/03/2010 74678720090029880326193 Bharti Airtel Ltd(MCHEK) Rs. 444.00(DR)
            30/03/2010 74678720090029880326169 Bharti Airtel Ltd(MCHEK) Rs. 444.00(DR)

In the view of above I have requested you to block my credit card and lodge my complaint .I further request you to refund my amount which have been charged fraudulently on my card. Please do the enquiy and also let me know who has been misusing the card so that I can also be alert for further usage.Please make it sure that I have not done any transaction on my credit card on 30 and 31st march and if there are any transactions other than above then I do not have knowledge as only above transactions are visible in the credit card statement online up to now.

Viswas Bhatt
            Card Number : [protected]
            To, 31/03/2010
            Dispute department
            Sub: Fraudulent use of my Credit card
            Credit card No: Credit card No- [protected]
            Request no lodged to customer care: SR[protected]
            Please have reference to the telephonic call I have had with your executives wherein I have explained that my credit card no as aforementioned has been misused by some body and some on line transactions have been made on 30/3 and 31/3/10. This is to inform you that I have not shared my credit card details with anybody and not given my card to any body . I am giving hereunder the details of the fake transactions done on my credit card.]

Card Number : [protected] - VISWAS BHATT
            Date Ref. Number Transaction Details Transaction Amount
            Domestic Transactions

30/03/2010 74568220089650042900315 TATA INDICOM Rs. 1,900.00(DR)

31/03/2010 NOT AVAILABLE WITH ME Rs 100

31/03/2010 NOT AVAILABLE WITH ME TATA INDICOM Rs. 1,900.00(DR)

In the view of above I have requested you to block my credit card and lodge my complaint .I further request you to refund my amount which have been charged fraudulently on my card. Please do the enquiry and also let me know who has been misusing the card so that I can also be alert for further usage.
            Please make it sure that I have not done any transaction on my credit card on 30 and 31st march and if there are any transactions other than above then I do not have knowledge as only the transactions on 30/3 are visible in the credit card statement online up to now.

Viswas Bhatt
            Card Number : [protected]
            Dear Viswas,

We are the customer service team at ICICI Bank. We have made a note of your credit card number and your concerns as mentioned here. We will contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

mridulsalecha
              SIR

I AM A ICICI HNI CUSTOMER FROM MANY YEARS.

ALL MY FAMILY ACCOUNTS ARE HNI ACCOUNTS.

I AM FACING CREDIT CARD STATEMENT PAYMENT PROBLEM FROM ONE YEAR.

I DONT GET MY STATEMENTS BY POST ON TIME AND BCOZ OF WHICH THERE IS A LATE PAYMENT FEE EVERYTIME.

I HAVE REQUESTED ICICI MANAGER MR MAYANK PAWAR ,JODHPUR TO WAIVE OFF THE AMOUNTS AND I HAVE GIVEN HIM ALL THE STATEMENT COPY AND TOTAL AMOUNT TO BE WAIVED. HE ALSO AGREES TO THE FACT THAT AMOUNT SHOULD BE WAIVED BUT SAYS THAT CREDIT CARD TEAM PERMISSION IS REQUIRED AND THEY ARE NOT PROVIDING IT.

I WOULD REQUEST YOU TO CONTACT BRANCH MANAGER MR MAYANK AND SORT OUT THE PROBLEM.

IF YOU CANNOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM I WOULD LIKE TO DISCONTINUE USING YOUR CREDIT CARD WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT, KINDLY TAKE THIS MAIL AS MY REQUEST TO DISCONTINUE MY CARD.

THANKS

DEVENDRA SALECHA

Dear Devendra,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. we'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

ICICI Bank Ltd, Mumbai. Tax Saving Bond - 012005 - TSB - Two — Non receipt of maturity amount till date.

Indumathi Nagarajan
                I am having TAX SAVING BOND-012005-TSB-TWO - Nos.[protected] Certificate No. 21633 , No. of Bonds SIXand Distinctive Nos.[protected]...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Banks

Nimesh Master

I am a ICICI bank customer A/C :[protected] . I have a on-line account also for ICICI.
                On 29-Mar-10, evening somebody used my account and theft money . Also changed my account login details.

I asked to ICICI bank for that and they replied me that somebody made 5-6 transactions and recharged the mobile phone numbers.

So I need all my money back.
                Looks like ICICI net banking is not safe. How anybody can hack the account and change login details?

Nimesh Master
                Dear Nimesh,

We have made a note of your concern as mentioned here. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Bank / Credit Card — data not updated in cibil

manu kumar
                  Dear Sir

As i recive my cibil report from CIBIL Department.In my cibil report the respective bank is...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Credit Cards

Harjindar singh
                  Details of complaint: Sir on apr08 I have received Credit card from icici Bank. Crad no- [protected] Which i didnt applied for. Without my Permission Policy was issued on my name from ICICI lombard. For this Issue I contacted ICICI bank were I was told to deposite rs1802. I deposited the amt on 26/8/08 by cheque and surrendered the card.
                  But now again bank is sending me sms for my due amt.
                  I wnt to close this matter wo what can i do.
                  I am not reday to pay any amt. Several times i approached ICICIbank and Lombard office. But they kept On blaming each other. I request you for the solution as soon as possible.please help me regarding this issue
                  Dear Sir on apr08 I have received Credit card from icici Bank. Which I didnt applied for. Without my Permission Policy was issued on my name from ICICI lombard. For this Issue I contacted ICICI bank were I was told to deposite rs1802. I deposited the amt on 26/8/08 by cheque and surrendered the card.
                  But now again bank is sending me sms for my due amt.
                  I wnt to close this matter what can i do.
                  Dear Harjindar,

sachin Dattaram warekar
                    I purchase a bike of baja pulsar 150 cc From Icici two wheeler loan department at my diva address. i have paid to icic bank my loan amt apprx 79000/- but due to loss of my job i have not paid the balance amount in time & in that time my bike was Stollen from my home at night . i was shock after i had ADMITED the FIR at nearest Police station . but after one month the bank was send one letter in that letter the bank was write your bike was with us & it sold & half of amount recover from you, thats why i was go in andheri branch & tell him all story to recovery manager but he does not take any resposibilities so that i have neglect all matter after seven month i received a notice from Mega lok Adalat on 29 march 2010 in that notice the bank will written attend 10th court on 21 st march 2010 but how can atttend .becouse i got notice 29 th march it means after 9 days i got then how do attend the court please give me sagation
                    thanking you
                    Dear Sachin,

We are the customer service team at ICICI Bank.

Please email us with your contact details and loan account number at [protected]@icicibank.com (Subject line: UID 316221). We'll contact you and work to address your issue.

sudish kumar

On 06/03/2010 I wrongly deposited an amount of Rs 2500/- using deposit ATM in ICICI Bank A/c No[protected]Pranzal Saxena) instead of A/C No.[protected]Ruchika Sundriyal). As soon as i completed the transaction i noted that i have deposited against wrong A/c No.

Immediately, i informed the ICICI Chinchwad branch manager (Sushant) about the wrong transaction and requested to make the transaction of Rs 2500/- against A/C No.[protected]Ruchika Sundriyal). The manager told me to give an application for changing the same. As desired i worte an application and submitted it to the manager. Subsequently, he told me that they can't give details of the person to whom the amount is deposited as such i have to wait for another one week. As advised i done the same. Later, when i phoned the manager, he told me that the person is not responding as such they can't do anything.

In view of the aobve I am totally worried about my Rs 2500/-. Kindly do the needful.

Yours truly

SUDISH KUMAR
                      PUNE (PIMPRI)
                      [protected] /[protected]
                      Dear Sudish,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

Pradeep K

My name is Pradeep and my ICICI Credit card has been misused.

This happened on 24th of march 2010, I came to know about the same when I got a SMS by Icici at 10:10 pm on same date (card was misused around 8:10 pm on 24th march 2010.

I stright away called the customer care and ask them to block my credit.

Credit card misused on 24th march 2010 :

1) 20,000.00 @ Lakshmi gold palace(#475, Nanjundi arcade, 6th cross Sampige road, Malleshwaram, Bangalore -03
                        2) 19,258.00 @ lakshmi gold palace(#475, Nanjundi arcade, 6th cross Sampige road, Malleshwaram, Bangalore -03
                        3) 700.00 @ HP petrol bunk.

Now ICICI wants me to pay the bills for all this fraud transaction.

I have raised a complain about the same to Vijayanaga police station on 25th march 2010.

* The card was misused by a couple in Lakshmi gold palace and they are caught on CC TV.

Checks not done my merchant (Lakshmi gold palace)

1. Split transaction made (20,000.00 & 19,258.00) in 16 sec.
                        2.The name on the bill says Ramesh but the card says Pradeep.
                        3. Signature not verified.
                        4. Photo ID not collected or verified by the cashier.

Kindly help me with this case as I want to fight against this exploitation made on a customer. Who has never been a defaulter.

Pradeep k
                        Dear Representative,
                        This is Premananth, I am Customer of ICICI credit card from 2006.

My details are as follows:

M.Premananth

ICICI CC NO :[protected]

Today, I've received SMS from ICICI bank saying that I've made transactions following

transaction o[censored]SD 35.99
                        transaction o[censored]SD 599.02
                        transaction of GBP 291.43
                        transaction o[censored]SD 35.99

I'm sure that above transaction I haven't made and I'm sure that my card is been misused
                        I've filled a compliance against above transaction and blocked my card permanently

I cannot pay any money on above mentioned transactions and I request ICICI Ltd to investigate this matter immediately.

I am also looking for expert advice on what I supposed to next.

M.Premananth
                        Siemens information system ltd,
                        #84, Keonics Electronics Ctiy,
                        Hosur road,
                        Bangalore 560100.

Mobile # [protected]
                        Mail Id: [protected]@gmail.com
                        write to the branch manager where you hold your account. also write to customer care and the top officials.

We're from ICICI and are sorry to hear of your experience. Thanks for your contact information. We'll get our Customer Care team to call you and work to address your issues.

Warm Regards,
                        ICICI Bank Customer Care.
                        Dear Pradeep,

Kaustubh Chopade
                          I have been trying to update my office address for my ICICI credit card for the past 3 months but of no avail. The customer service call centre for ICICI Bank offers very poor services. Whenever I put forth my problem regarding address updation they listen to it for a while and blatantly cut off the call in the middle of the conversation. The address has to be updated from the phone banking service. The branch people do not entertain request for address change. So I am left with no option but to keep on calling these people to change my address. I would strongly urge people not to use ICICI Bank credit cards. They offer the worst services in the credit card industry.
                          Dear Kaustubh,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.

Do email us with your contact details and credit card number at [protected]@icicibank.com (Subject line; UID 310532). We'll be glad to be of assistance.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

ICICI Bank Visa Bill Pay — ICICI VBP not paid my mobile bill.

Nitin Mahadeo Ghadigaonkar
                            My Airtel mobile bill is paid by ICICI VISA Bill Pay facility. But Mobile Bill of the month Feb 2010 is not paid by the facility....
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Utility Services

Ramesh Sivalingam
                            Respected Sir / Madam:
                            This is with reference to the Two Wheeler loan that I had availed against my Hero Honda Splendour (TN36 W 2028) Loan Ref No: LT ERO[protected]. I have paid all my dues a couple of months back and the rep had asked me to go to the bank to collect the NOC. But in spite of my repeated requests personaly and over the phone, they are not providing me with the NOC.

Please help me out to get my NOC.

Ramesh M S
                            Mondipalayam
                            Phone: +[protected]
                            Dear Ramesh,

We are the customer service team at ICICI Bank.

We have made a note of your concern and the loan account number as mentioned here. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

Sir:
                            It was a great releif for me, as advised by the authority from Mumbai. I contacted Ms Saranya M at ICICI Bank Erode and she was of great help to me. She helped me with my issue and also resolved all my querries. I appreciate your timely help.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

ICICI Bank — Amount Rs.61911.00 debited without my permission from my saving account

SANDEEP KUMAR DIWAKER

Complaint: Without my permission ICICI bank has debited my PF amount i.e.Rs.61911.00 from my saving...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (7)Complaint category Banks

AMJAD KHAN
                              Sir
                              I have an ICICI Bank Saving A/c No[protected], and running my a/c from the past 3 years in better way. I have been using ICICI Bank Credit Card No [protected] which is not attached to my Saving A/c at all. I have paid Rs. 800 towards my ICICI Bank Credit Card No [protected] on 4th of March 2010. Inspite of it Bank has done lien marked in my Saving A/c No[protected], for the amount of Rs. 19087 without my consent which is not ethical. I have contacted the customer services many a times for this. Even the collection caller abused and harrased me. I am feeling quite helpless about this.
                              Now I am looking for the solution as soon as possible. as they are not listening me at all.

Please sir help me out with this.

Thanks & Regards
                              Amjad Khan
                              welcome
                              Dear Amjad,

Recently Discussed

6 hours 22 minutes ago
                                ICICI Bank
                                Give me my id proof copy
                                7 hours 18 minutes ago
                                Personal Loan moratoriums
                                no demat but dp charges
                                icici bank not providing efirc for the purpose code p0802
                                ICICI Bank
                                unnecessarily amount is being deducted from icici account