ICICI Bank

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex
Mumbai City District

ICICI Phone Banking Center

ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032

Registered Office

ICICI Bank Limited, Landmark: Race Course Circle, Vadodara 390 007

20152
Good

ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

I've applied for credit card two weeks back. All verifications are done. I tried to find out the status of my application...
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

ICICI bank is simply fraud. When I escalated my issue through https://www.consumercomplaints.in they reverted me that my problem has been solved but when I try to withdraw the amount (they reverted that Rs 6341have been credited), they are not ready to give me this amount and force to close the account and threat to deduct more amount. They are still charging penalties over my account.
I've got no intimation at all from ICICI bank limited that any penalties are being imposed by them.
This is a clear fraud.
ICICI bank is really fraud.
I've attached the photo of mail I got from ICICI bank Ltd.
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

This is Darshak Vaghela, holding an ICICI saving b/a :[protected]. My complaint is related to the minimum average balance charges that bank has debited from my account without even notifying their policy changes, if any. ICICI bank is simply debiting amount from my account. I get monthly statements but I have never got any information about the policy changes & quarter period(decrease from 90days to 30days). I think ICICI bank is not even following the guidelines mentioned by RBI. Previously they take the average for a quarter to check the minimum balance but suddenly they changed without any information.
    Please find the below details for all the transactions made by bank. I tried to get in touch with the manager but they say we can't do anything about this.
    07/02/2013 MABChgs-Jan13+STax 30.9 DR INR 280.90

refund within week or i'll close my a/c.
    Please take some action against this bank for not complying RBI standards / guidelines.
    Aug 6, 2021

ICICI Bank pvt Ltd — Cheated by giving wrong commitment and took the money

This is Dannie from Arumbakkam, working as a Sales Manager in a Commodity Broking Firm. I have taken a new two wheeler. For the down payment of the vehicle I required fund, so I sold my vehicle to my friend couple of week’s back. Since I required money very urgently he got the money for Finance. He was asking for NOC, so I went to ICICI bank on last Thursday 29th June 2008. They said if I apply, I will receive only on 1st of July (Tuesday). Since my friend got money from Finance, he is paying interest for it. So a person by name Mr. Rajesh (Sales Executive) from ICICI Direct who sits in Southern Motors – Anna Nagar Branch said he will get the NOC in a day’s time and got the payment of Rs. 1690 (Cheque bounce charges of my old vehicle) from me on Friday evening. He committed me that he will give NOC on Saturday evening. So I also committed the same to my friend.

But from that day onward Mr. Rajesh switched off his mobile and not responded anything till Wednesday (2nd July 2008). But I was answerable to my friend about the NOC which I dint get. He started shouting on front of my house because he is paying interest for the money he has given to me. On Wednesday morning when I tried his number he picked up the call and said he was out of station, which I felt it was a wag answer. Till Wednesday I was having a problem which I could able to sleep properly and not having a peace of mind because I was pressurised by my friend.

Mr. Rajesh told me on Wednesday that he will get it before end of the day. Evening I called he said he paid the money which I have given to him on 29th June 2008 and he have sent his friend to get the NOC from the bank to Ambattur. So I told my friend that I will give NOC by evening. From that time onwards, Mr. Rajesh stopped picking my call. I tried from 5.00pm to 7.00 pm continuously to his mobile, but he dint pick the call. I am totally vexed calling him. I was helpless I couldn’t able to answer my friend; he started asking me to pay the interest for the money I have received form him, so no other go I paid the interest from my hand for doing nothing. I had exam next day which I couldn’t able to concentrate and study. I got mind block because of this.

Next day ie on Thursday (3rd July 2008) morning 9.30 am I went to ICICI Bank Anna Salai branch to check whether he paid the money or not. But he dint pay the money which I have given to him. So I paid the money by myself and cleared the money and applied for NOC.

Same day I went to Santhome branch of ICICI to raise a complaint against him. I met Mr. Umapathy (Sales Manager) and told him the matter at 4.15pm. He called Mr. Rajesh from his mobile and asked him to come to Santhome immediately. He dint inform Mr. Rajesh that I am there near him. I waited till 5.35pm. Then Mr. Umapathy came to the waiting room and said Mr. Rajesh bike is puncture he will be coming in 10 min and took me to a tea shop to speak casually.

After coming down only I came to know him playing game with me. He said Mr. Rajesh found something wrong is going to happen for him and he said definitely he will not come to office. I have a doubt that a Sales Manager is calling from the head office and a executive can’t come and meet him is it? Chanceless, I can’t believe this.

Mr. Umapathy took money from the ICICI Bank ATM at 5.50pm and given it to me. He knows very well that I am pissed off. I told him that I don’t want the money, but I have to see Mr. Rajesh face to face. But Mr. Umapathy gave the money to me and sent me home escaping Mr. Rajesh from meeting me. Mr. Umapathy said the thing which Mr. Rajesh did is against law of ICICI Bank; they are going to terminate him. But I don’t think he will do to that. He is trying to safe guard Mr. Rajesh. Mr. Umapathy said he will fix conference call at 8.00 pm. But that also not happened. He is playing excellent drama.

One full week I was fully stressed because of Mr. Rajesh and he is enjoying his life with the help of his higher official. Net I am in loss. I have paid interest of Rs. 3000 to the financer and not met Mr. Rajesh and not spoken to him. I dint went to Sathome to get the money of Rs. 1690. I went there to raise complaint about their employee. But the higher official safe guarded him. So I am going to raise a case against to the people involved in this. I may go to consumer court. If I dint get justice from the ICICI Bank. Mr. Rajesh has not felt for me complaining in head office. I have the proof for that. Is ICICI is running the business with this kind of fraud people? That too this happened in the head office, really disgusting. Whomever reads this complaint please help me out. I have good opinion on ICICI Bank. I hope at least this time I will not be cheated.

Mobile Numbers as follows:

Dannie: [protected]
    Mr. Rajesh: [protected]
    Mr. Umapathy: [protected]
    sir i complain 06.10.2008 my cash 2500 rupees axis atm machine inside so i want amount 2500 immediatly pls retrun my amount u verify my SR no is more so u check pls my account no .[protected]
    pls check my complain i want 2500 rupees cash drop place arni axis atm my a.c .vellore branch
    Dear Mr.Darshak,

We have made a note of your account number. Our official will get back to you soon to assist you.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
      I have stayed in Hotel Shivalik View , Chandigarh on 10th Feb and made payment by Credit card. I recd sms about this transaction.br...
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My name is Suvarna,I was travelling in bus from Hope farm to Sompura Gate on 6 – Feb- 2013 around 5:30pm. After buying the bus ticket I was holding my wallet for change from conductor, and then it slipped from my hand. I didn’t realize. I started receiving SMS on my mobile about withdrawal of amount from my account at 5:49pm, when I was in the bus. I was panicked and checked my bag, understood that my wallet was lost. By the time I was trying to get my bank ICICI call center no, someone has misused my card and 7 consecutive fraudulent transactions of total amount Rs.50,000 /- on date 6th FEB 2013 at around 5:48 PM were made from my card.

I have reported the incident on 6th Feb, 6:30PM in nearby police station Sarjapur , sequence No 64/13. I went to bank on 7th Feb 2013 and they suggested me to raise the FIR to progress on complaint SR[protected]. It was found that fraudulent transactions happened on white field main road. The Sarjapur Police said that FIR should be raised at nearest the police station where the incident happened.

Below are my details of the incident. Please help me in retrieving the lost valuables & money.
      Bank details : Valuables in wallet
      White field Rd, Bangalore
      Amount withdrawn: Rs.50,000/-
      No .of transactions: 7
      Timings: 5:49pm to 5:55pm, 6th Feb 2013
      Failed misuse transaction ATM centers - SIAMBM89 (MARTHALLI)
      INK93380– During 6th Feb 18:13 pm around & 7th Feb 10 am around

Unfortunately the police is not filing the complaint where the incident is happened, and where I reported not falling in the limits of them.

I request the bank to provide the NON ICICI bank details of the ATM code - BLRON572 .
      So that i shall follow up with that bank to get the CCTV footage.

I would like to ask the BANK:-
      How secure is the lost debit card, I was wondering the no of similar cases happened and the no of victims who lost their money.

- Limit the amount to 30,000 as other banks.
      - More than 10,000 don’t allow to draw in other ATM without any further authorization code from the account holder.
      - Free shopping using debit card, no limit or authorization of the account holder.
      - No tracking system on the card , so that it can be tracked when lost.
      - Limit the no of ATM drawings & without any further authorization code from the account holder.
      - Similar to OTP (one time password ) for online banking there should be some check for debit card also
      - There should central database of ATM codes and addresses.

Really it’s very pathetic, being a 8yrs old customer I faced such incident and people are not supportive to provide the information.

How com give a ATM code , address is not known if it is NON ICICI bank.

It’s not only losing the card , if someone put knife point and can easily take 50,000 if above checks are not given. HOW SECURE ARE WE? Y ICICI IS NOT TAKING ANY SECURITY MESURES ON DEBIT CARD.

It would be very grate ful, if the BANK details of BLRON572 ATM center. Which is on white field road ,Bangalore .

Suvarna
      Dear Ms. Suvarna,

We are sorry to hear about it. We have made a note of your Service Reference number. Our official will get back to you soon to assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
      kotak atm whitefield, police are involved this type of theft also, nothings happened, here police are very lazy, banks dont hear anything/action, not agree to give video footage without police. nothings happen many complaints... sab sale chor chor hai..

Concerned Authority,
        ICICI Bank Pvt. Ltd.

This is about the Loan Account Number:LPHYD[protected] for which a loan amount of Rs.4,50,000/- has been sanctioned and credited to my ICICI account number:[protected].

This is with utter dismay that I'm forced to draft this e-mail. To explain the issue in detail:

I had been initially contacted by a representative named LAXMI from ANDROMEDA, Deals and Loans. After a basic negotiation with both the 3rd party employee and Kalyan (ICICI Bank Employee), I had been promised a loan amount of RS. 4,50,000 for an interest of 15.25%, tenure of 3 years and processing fee of 2%. Apart from this, I've also been informed that if i pre-close the loan account before the completion of the tenure, there would be no pre-close charges applicable.

However, after the amount has been credited, I realize that I had been deceived on the promise made to me. An interest of 17% and processing fee of 2.5% has been levied.

After all these set of promises, what I feel is that ICICI has just tried to lure me with false promises. I'm shocked if this is the kind of commitment that ICICI bank provides to its customers which left me in complete disappointment. It is fine even if a commitment is not made. But when commitments are broken, it definitely doesn't make a good mark on the kind of Customer Relationship the bank is trying to maintain.

At this juncture I would demand rather than request that the original interest rate be applied to the loan amount as promised before signing the agreement.

Hope, I'm not left wandering without a clarity on what needs to be done next.

Also, I would like to emphasize that I would not proceed with the payment of my 1st installment until and unless the promised interest rate is levied.

Waiting to hear back soon.

Rakesh Parkiti
        Aug 13, 2020

ICICI Bank Pvt. Ltd. — Failure of ATM to vend money (Rs. 20000)

Dear Sir/Madam

I tried to withdraw Rs.20000/- from ICICI ATM in RPC layout, Vijayanagar, Bangalore on 21st January 2010 with my
        ICICI Debit Card. Money has not been dispensed by the ATM but amount has
        been debited from my ICICI A/C no[protected]. I made a complaint at ICICI customer care immeadiately(SR no [protected])..They are simply telling me that the request will be processed within 7 working days. They are not assuring me that the money will be credited.

Kindly help me to get my own money which been debited.

Ranjani
        Dear Ranjani,

We're sorry to hear about your experience.
        We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Customer Service Team.
        Dear Mr. Parkiti,

We have made a note of your account details. Our official will get back to you soon to assist you.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I, Babu Varghese having Saving Bank A/c No.[protected] with ICICI Bank. In this regard, it is to inform that during my stay at ITC, Sonal Bengla, Kolkata on 10th March, 2011, an amount of Rs.8,470/- was swiped from my a/c. Later, I came to know from my ICICI bank statement that an amount of Rs.11,575.75 had also been debited from my a/c alongwith Rs.8,470/-. You are requested to immediately credit an amount of Rs.11,575.75 in my account without any further delay.
          Dear Ms.Anita,

We have made a note of your Savings Account number. Our official will get back to you soon to assist you.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I availed a loan against gold on[protected] a sum of Rs 2,16900/ by keeping my ornaments of 153.55 weight and my loan account no is[protected] cust id[protected] facility application no jl 1494099 from ICICI BANK THE MALL SHIMLA HIMACHAL PRADESH till from the beginning i started by depositing a sum of Rs 5000/ per month as installment. But sir when i went to bank in the month of Feb 2013 to deposit my
            installment, bank refused to take my installment by sing that your ornaments has sold as you have not renewed your loan account after six months.
            Sir ICICIbank is cheating me as when i am paying my installment regularly then there is no question to renew the loan account if bank feels such requirement thay should intimate me or can deduct their charges from my deposited installment. so please you are requested to look into the matter and get my gold from ICICI BANK SHIMLA BRANCH and i am ready to pay all outstanding amount of my loan in one installment.

Shsheela
            hyide villa near Khadi Board Building
            Chaura Maidan Shim la Himachal Pradesh 171001
            Dear Ms.Shsheela,

We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will get back to you soon to assist you.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

ICICI Bank — complaint letter for the irresponsible behavior from bank faculties regarding car loan

I am extremely sorry to write such kind of letter. But i am forced to do so because of the irresponsible behavior from the...

Dear Sir
              I am a very old customer of ICICI Bank more than 12 years. I open a demat account for share trading. With this demat account I get this saving account which is[protected].However, I see in my statement that the bank has charged me a MAB charge of Rs. 393.26 .I am very sorry to say that I do not expect this from a bank as ICICI. Because I opened the demat account with ICICI and for this I pay amount annually. This is bad tactic by your bank.Can you tell me How can I use demat account without saving account . So please refunding the charge back to my account. For any contact my E-mail address is [protected]@yahoo.com or call me on [protected]

Details on Amount deducted:-
              07/02/2012 MABChgs-Jan13+STax 43.26 393.26

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
                They subscribed me ICICI lombard card without my concern and after so much consulting on phone with ICICI person , They give...
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have a saving account in ICICI Bank in Ratnagiri branch. But 15 days before I was checked my account on net. When I opened my a/c I was surprised to see that they are detecting 28 Rs/ month without any my information. Then I gone to ICICI bank & inform to manager about my problem. She told me you give one application your detect money will be reverse in your a/c. Today I have checked my a/c but again they have detected 28.09 Rs in the month of JAN-13. I have attached my application letter & my a/c mini statement.Pl do needful as soon as possible.

Jayant Narayan
                Ratnagiri

ICICI Bank — detection without information

I have applied for the home loan in ICICI teynapet chennai, since ICICI have delayed more than 3 week for process, i was forced to contact another bank and i told Ito cancel my application to ICICI since the other bank have approved and But ICICI detected simply the processing fee without my approval without informing me that they approved my loan.

Totally fraud.
                My ICICI loan application Number is 61287693

Regards, A. Shanmuga Velayutham

1/15 rathna flats, 13th cross street,venkateswara nagar, ramapuram

We are sorry to hear about your experience.We have made note of your loan application number.We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

Dear Jayant,

We have made a note of your contact number. Our official will get back to you soon to assist you.

Suresh Singh

Email ID: suresh.[protected]@gmail.com
                  Type of Problem: loan
                  Phone No.: +91 [protected]
                  Loss/disputed Amt: Rs. 2000000.0

Complaint in detail
                  hi Team, i have applied for personal loan in ICICI bank and gets approved . after one of executive tiwari came and collect cheques and sign the final agreement name Tiwari mob no([protected]) but still amount not credited in my account. tiwari provide me number for confirmation of credit and credit team managers with numbers name of that person are below. Sahil mob no([protected]) sanjay mob no([protected]) sitting at location jandewala new delhi videocon tower. i had a words with sahil that due to IFCE code not updated in icici portal we are unable to process the request and i have raised a sr for the same and confirm me amount will bw credited next day. now when i am trying to reach him he always disconnect the call without giving any status. sir request you to please help me regarding the same. beacuse i required loam amount for marriage of my sister.
                  my details are below:- PAN NO:-BJMPS4644C
                  Name:-Suresh Singh
                  Address:h.no 459 sec 4 gurgaon near blue bells school.
                  Mob no:-[protected],[protected]
                  please update as early as possible.

every time they make false commitments.
                  regards
                  suresh singh
                  Aug 6, 2021

ICICI Bank — Cheque not Credited. Bank not providing the details for the cheques

I have diposited the outstation cheque of Axis Bank, at Chinchwad Branch of ICICI Bank, in my account. It is more than 7 working days the ch. has not been credited to my account.
                  When asked to the bank, they do not have any details of the receipt of the ch. The complaint No. registered at Bank is SR[protected], dt. 14th JAn 10.
                  Request your help, what can I do further to get my money back safely.
                  Dear Amit,

We're sorry to hear about your experience.
                  We'll contact you and work to address your issue.

ICICI Customer Service Team.
                  Dear Mr.Suresh,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.We have made a note of your contact details . Our official will get back to you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.
                  the same thing happen with me i have applied personal loan in ICICI bank after all veriffication they approved my loan. and collect my cheques and get signed on all documents. till now they have not credited amount in my account. the same office jhndewalan delhi ICICI bank Ltd.
                  Dear Mr.Majumdar,

Please send us your contact details at [protected]@icicibank.com and our official will get back to you soon to assist you. Kindly refer '4033353' in the subject line.

Hello there
                    Two months back I got the icici debit card with my salary account from my employer.
                    It is icici debit card (master card).

Now it was given me at same time of opening account.So there is no name on the card.
                    When I used this card for online transaction first time process asked me to enter Card Number, Name on the card expiry date.
                    I filled it properly with my name.
                    On next screen it asked me for valid from date, date of birth and atm pin.
                    I again filled it properly. But this time it rendered a message of invalid data.
                    I tried it few time and after 3-4 time it blocked my debit card for online transaction and showed me below message:

"For security reasons your MasterCard® SecureCode™ purchase has been prevented from being processed due to repeated entry of incorrect details. Your card has been blocked for online transactions at MasterCard SecureCode merchants.

To Unblock your card/login, please contact ICICI Bank Customer Care.

To complete this purchase using another form of payment, click 'Continue' "

I called to customer care for this but a pre recorded tape is running there asking for debit card number.
                    I enter my debit card number (16 digits) it is telling me that it is invalid number .

I am not getting how to unblock my card for online trasnaction?
                    Please help me out

my no. is [protected]

ICICI Bank — ECS Bounce charges

My salary account was opened with ICICI Bank, Mysore Branch in July 2008. I had applied for ECS for a personal loan I took...
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I got a call from Tel no.[protected] person name Mr.Arun speaking as from ICICI bank and based on my credit card usage provided some compliment offer and for which asked with my card details as a verification and then sent a SMS with ICICI notification as one OTP that he asked for confirmation again, then after some time i got call from same number again and told as Rs.3999 is going to be debited and for which i told no need of any compliment and do not debit anything from my card. In turn i gone back with ICICI customer care and they said to be which is not a call from bank and some body cheated me, in the mean time my card been debited with the above amount and while filing with bank for dispute transaction said to be unable to do as which is authanticated transaction.
                      Then after i got call from same number y'day and asking for reversal of my amount that particular person who spoken me (Mr.Arun) used very bad ugly words saying as nothing to do.
                      really loosing money as well to hear such a bad words hurted me too much and need to identify this number and trace these concern to stop further cheating.
                      Dear Mr. Chinraj,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please send us your contact details at [protected]@icicibank.com and our official will get back to you soon to assist you. Kindly refer '3934869' in the subject line.

Hello ICICI bank,

20/12/2012 POSDEC CHG/11-11-12/4209/25ST3 DR INR 28.09
                        20/12/2012 POSDEC CHG/11-11-12/4209/25ST3...
                        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have booked a Gift card on Online for Rs.23000 on November 20th. They dispatched the card on 28th but it returned back for no reason. From then I have been calling them, mailing them, lodged complaint in online to all the 4 levels including Nodal officer and Customer service manager. Till now they have been giving me excuses but not returning my money or either sending me gift card.

Given below is a last 2 mails from them. How many days I have to wait to get my money. Its been 2 months and they are cheating with our money by looting from us. Cheaters. I needed my money badly and I dont know how else to proceed.

Dear Mr. Gundlapallil,

We apologies for the inconveniences caused to you.

We apologise for being unable to process your request by the committed date due to unavoidable circumstances. We assure you that we will try my best to resolve this issue and reply January 26, 2013.

We apologise once again and thank you for your patience in this regard.

Assuring best of our services.

Sincerely,

Shriram S. Mukral
                        Customer Service Manager
                        ICICI Bank Limited.

and

Dear Mr. Gundlapalli,

This is with reference to your e-mail dated January 23, 2013, to Mr. Saurabh Singh with regards to your query pertaining to gift card not received.

We wish to inform you that we are looking into your concerns on priority and we will update you on the status on or before February 01, 2013.

We attempted to contact you at [protected] however we were not able to reach you.

Sincerely,

Bhushan S.Indulkar
                        Customer Service Manager
                        ICICI Bank Limited
                        Dear Mr.Haresh,

We would assist you regarding your concern. We have made a note of your contact details and official will get back to you at the earliest.

ICICI Bank — Very Poor Customer Service

On 28/01/2013 I had called up ICICI Bank from my mobile [protected] at 9.18pm from Pune. This was regarding a query regarding...
                          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

This is happening now 2nd time....simply icici bank suck..it can only provide good service in metro cities.

my mom was told that if she opens RD of min 2500 each month ,then she doesn't need to maintain min balance amount.

Then i complained here,they told they will resolve it,but again its been cut from account.

They called and gave insurance that it will be(charges) reverted and it wont be charged again.but it happened 2nd time now....I really want to abuse u gays to fullest,but u wont understand that language too....as u simply wont care about customers.

I am also thinking of shifting my salary account to citi bank.
                          Dear Sannat,