ICICI Bank

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex
Mumbai City District

ICICI Phone Banking Center

ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032

Registered Office

ICICI Bank Limited, Landmark: Race Course Circle, Vadodara 390 007

Good

ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

M
Delhi, Delhi
sir
This is with ref.to credit card no.[protected] in the name of Husain Zaidi.
I strongly oppose the...

D
Singapore, Singapore
My name is D.S Bhat Koti.I am the ICICI Direct account IN[protected] [protected] holder.
I had applied for demat of Vindhya Telilinks shares on 9th of May 2008.But i have still not recieved any intimation/Demat shares into my account.I mailed ICICI Direct help desk, and did not recieve any feedback.
Please help me out, I can reached through my mobile [protected].
Hope action is taken.
Thanking You,
D.S Bhat Koti

Riga, Latvia

I want to make a complaint against ICICI Bank for debiting my ICICI Bank acct with my credit card charges without any intimation.

I have logged them the complaint for "Lost of Card" some months ago and they told my acct/card has been blocked.
    After that i am ready to pay the outstanding amount but they are charging interest and late payment charges month on month for the blocked/closed credit card acct.

They have debited from my Bank account all these charges directly and again this month they want the charges again.

Please help me to get revert back the amount charged and stop the charges on my credit card account.
    I am requesting them from last one month for which i am bearing mental pressure and financial problem also.

Thanks & Regards,
    Amit Jain
    ALWAYS make a complaint to BANKING OMBUDSMAN.
    Dear Friends

Remember, if you have any complaint against any Indian bank either they are govt or private, ALWAYS make a complaint to BANKING OMBUDSMAN. This is belong to Reserve bank of india where you can make a complaint against any bank. Either that issue related to bank account or credit card or loan or anything which is related to bank. sending you link below ::

MAKE COMPLAINTS NOW so these people can hear it very well.

H
      Puttur, Karnataka
      Last month I got my credit card statement and some amount was due. It was a valid statement and I did the payment via a local bank cheque dated 29th may, 2008 of Bank of Baroda in favor of my ICICI bank credit card according to the instructions given in the credit card statement. I dropped that cheque in ATM drop box on 30th may. Today when I checked my BOB account, the cheque wasn't cleared yet. After inquiring ICICI customer care, I was told that they didn't received my cheque. The payment due date is 8 june.

They asked me to again issue a new cheque. But this time too they don't get my cheque then I would be liable to pay their late fees + interest. There is no proof that I dropped a cheque at ATM and thats the advantage they have with them and how is it possible that they didn't get it when I dropped it(The security men of the ATM agrees) or I would say, ICICI don't want the payment before the due date.

According to new rules, you need to pay a fees of Rs. 100 in favor of any cash payment made to ICICI. So, I think its a company strategy not to accept cheque and just cash payment, else I would be levied interest + late fees.

I don't think this is fare and there should be some method made to authenticate that customers have dropped the cheque in the drop box.
      I have also faced the same problem.
      Mostly there is an ATM machine near the drop boxes.
      There should be one more additional feature added on the ATM machine where any payment made towards the credit card outstanding can record the credit card no and the cheque no of such dropped cheque or the cash details to be put on record of the payment made through the drop box.

C
        Chennai, Tamil Nadu
        My latest credit card statement has on its envelope a meassge stating boldly, get 50% off on domestic air tickets on Ezeego1 .com. It sure looks like a tempting offer. I got a call from ICICI customer care askin if i have recd. my titanium credit card, my answer was a yes. I wanted to clarify from them is this 50% discount on full fare or just the basic fare and they confirmed it is on the full fare. After which i booked my air tickets on ezeego1 .com through my Tiatanium Credit card. Even on the website they mentioned on one the pages after i selected the ticket that 50% discount on domestic flights booked through Titanium /platinum cdt cards. Today when i got to speak to some other Customer care executive, they told me that the discount is on the basic fare and not on the total fare and to my surprise they even said this scheme is not valid on Spice Jet Crafts. I think this is an extreme case of cheap tactics to sell their products. This is a gross and an irresponsible act of ICICI AND Ezeebo airlines. They do not even bother to give a clear message to their customers. I strongly beleive they must be sued for these cheap tactics to increase their sales.

ICICI Titanium Credit Card — Credit Card Not delivered

I am Raman, hv received a message in my mobile stating that a courier bearing Airway Bill No: [protected] on 19th Apr 2008 was there for delivery but person was not available at home.
        But, my father had been at home on that day and the phone no given in the message[protected] is not reachable to us from yesterday.
        Kindly deliver it at the earliest.

Raman MVR
        hi, Sahadev Tarei here from lnt
        my name is Sahadev Tarei but sahadev jarei is printed in my card.

ICICI Titanium Credit Card — View Last month statement

Hi there,

i am unable to view last month statement through online view statement link on ICICI website.

Please do something.

thanks & regards

Saurabh

Singapore, Singapore
          I am praveen, NRI from singapore.
          I took home loan in December 2006 from Hyderabad.At that time the interest...
          B
          Mumbai, Maharashtra
          I have registered only for MSEBMU (biller Name0 UNDER[protected]BU 4753(06) starting date shown by ICICI...

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
          Hello Dear Costumer care Dept., .
          With much disappointment I am lodgiing this complain. In 2006 May I received a phone call from you branch in Ballygunj Phari, Kolkatta saying you are giving me a cheque of Rs.10'500 as a gift personal loan (What I have never asked for, if you have any docs. then please show it to me). At that time I was about to go out of the country for two yrears, so I told them not to send it to me. But upon my departure the cheques (#848652 dated 10.5.2006)was issued at my home address. Upon enquiry about this, your branch in Cuttack suggested my father to send it back to your Bombay branch. So he did that too. The cheque was send by Speed Post on 7th of Feb'07. So after that there was no more response form your side, so we understood the chapter is closed. But right now as I am back here in India, last month when my salary was deposited in my account the bank has deducted this ammount. Right now the account is showing I have -Rs.4601.25. So upon my enquiry in the costumer care# I got the detail that the bank has deducted the ammount for the same cheque what I have not encashed and returned to the Bombay main branch (even the system record shows the same, that the cheque was not encashed). So my first alligation is when I had not asked for the loan than why the bank issued it in my name. Second, upon my refusal why the bank still forcefully send me the cheque. Third, the money what I have never received (as the cheque was not encashed), why the bank is deducting this ammount from my account.
          Already I have complained about this in your costumer care center. The complaint # is SR68352258. Please look into this matter, as I am not being able to use my salary saving account. I am waiting for three days (as of the costumer care assurance) to see this problem get solved, other wise I will be forced to move to the consumer court to find justice.
          if your bank is really leading in the country then please prove it by helping the costumers. Hope to hear from you very soon.
          With Hope of Quick response.
          PRABHUDUTTA ANUPAM NAYAK.
          Acc#[protected]
          Card# - [protected]
          sir, i have a credit card of icici bank since last three years (approx)which i was using regularly, but from last 5 to 6 months some late payment charges are reflecting in my statement, since the time i have taken this card i have NEVER made part payment for the transactions of the respective month, when spoken to the icici card customer care they promised to revert back the charges, two of my payments were made after due date because i didnot receive the statemet of respective months in time n has clerified the matter with icici credit card department, sir no action has been taken by them n now since one month icici collection center people are calling every day n hour in an abuseive language n threatening me for the money amt.rs.4651.69 i have stopped using their card n told them to take it back as m not interested for the same ... sir please do look in the matter n do the needful, thanking in advance, rakesh awachat
          To
          Hyderabad 500 034, India

With Due Respect would like to let you know I am holding a
          ICICI Gold preferred card no [protected],
          ICICI savings account no [protected]

Sir as I had some financial crunch for the last 2 to 3 months where I was not able to clear off my minimum balance apology for that but as things are getting back to normal I had cleared an amount of Rs 19, 100/- this month it self which was in 2 parts
          (1) Chq of Rs 10, 000/- Chq no 222623 dated cleared on 10th July 2008 and
          (2) Cash Rs 9, 100/- on 19th June 2008

Having a problem with my saving account where you have blocked it with a lean in my account, from 18th July 2008 onwards and would like to bring this to your notice as I was paying cash of Rs 9, 100/- I was coordinating with Ms Sameer Naik as he told that he sits at J B Nagar Office his direct no is [protected], he promised me by paying this earlier said amount the lean which is there will be removed which is still not done.

I am not any ways denying that I will not pay the rest of the balance which I have to pay but can’t clear at one time

Please look into this and request you to please remove this lean from my savings account

With Best Regards,
          Dennis Charles
          Manager - Corporate Sales / OHS
          …………………………...
          Email: [protected]@travelguru.com
          (M) +91 [protected].

Exclusively Marketed by Orange Hospitality Services – A Venture of travelguru
          Mumbai: Riviera The Corporate Hotel & Tunga Regale. Bangalore: JP Churchill Hotel & Suites & TAP Gold Crest.
          Introducing shortly hotels in Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkatta, Delhi, Lonavala, Goa and many more…
          sir my atm card not functioning . pls give me contact no of satana icici branch as soon as possiible . which help us for removing problem

Kalol, Gujarat
            I had one Credit card of ICICI bank and ICICI lombard made one credit card linked insurance. It was telephonic and they never told me that the Total premium amount will be blocked from my credit card.
            I continued the card for more then one year. Now after clearing the all my dues when I tried to close the card they shows me that I have some outstanding for the linked credit card. I accepted this issue and I told to inform me the Full and final credit for the credit card and give me the declaration that if I pay that amount there will not be any claim in future and I will not be bound to pay any claim further. They never made this disclaimer to me. I have doubt that after I pay that amount they will claim some other thing in future.

My name is N.V.Ramani and resident of A3/35D Paschim Vihar, New Delhi. I am aged 65 years. I was having a ICICI Bank Credit...
              Chennai, Tamil Nadu
              i had taken home loan from ICICI bank Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh), India in Sep 2006. MY agreement no is LBBAR[protected], dt...

M
              Sheffield, United Kingdom

I am an NRI account holder for over 6 years with ICICI bank.
              Recently I changed my home address.

I phoned them to tell them address change.
              Then I sent email request via secure login.

I submitted to request to change address as per the requirements of ICICI Bank NRI services.
              Both times ICICI failed to make the change.
              Once they told me to get further proof of address.

Second they told me that the signature on the request form does not match their records.
              How am I supposed to imagine what they have on their records and how they are comparing my signature digitally or manually. Its completely unacceptable.

Then they told me to go to a local branch overseas and the guys in the overseas branch thought that I am from a different planet or soemething so they can not handle this change.

For over 6 months ICICI is sending letters to my old address. This does not make sense at all.

I am complaining out of frustration.

Have anyone of you had a similar trouble with ICICI?

It will be interesting to know how many NRIs are leaving ICICI because of a lack of management attention and difficulty in conducting transactions and business with ICICI as an NRI.

Thank you.
              -Mr. Chakrapani.

ICICI NRi account — NRi Services is not good

i opened new NRI account in icici bank in India on sep-2008.the bank has send the cheque book and ATM card to my abroad address.but till the date i didn't receive ATM and internet banking documents.they told me " we send all related documents via normal postal".who will send the Banking related important documents via normal postal???.as same time they have send the statement to me.no more definition in account details with some hidden changes.so plz considered any NEW NRi account in icici at any branch.
              Dear Sir

I want to change my home address so please send on my E-mail address so what's the requirment
              document for change my home address record in my bank account atachement address

thanks
              Hi I too have been with ICICI holding NRI account. They are terrible at providing services. I have tried changing my address with them for more then a year. Even when i visiting india i submitted the request in the branch and they lady in the brach said that it will be updated soon. The service standards provided by indian banks are not great if you ask me. There's a saying in india Andhon main kana raja.. icici is just like that. Their call centre is the most annoying thing in this world. You'll hardly find anyone who could help you. I can write a book on "Experices with ICICI - A black hole"
              Ravi

V
                Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
                I am using the credit card No. [protected] issued by ICICI Bank Ltd.. Though I have reported to your Chennai...
                S
                Port Louis, Mauritius
                Sir, i have a given a request to open a demat account on month of feb 08, due to signature mismatch it was sent back to me,...

San Francisco, United States
                HI,
                I hold an ICICI bank saving account . My salary was credited yesterday and when I checked my balance today I was shockedto find that there was negative balance available. When I called the phone banking they informed me that the entire amount in my account was blocked by credit card team for the card number
                Please help understand was the bank right in blocking my entire amount in the saving account towards a credit card . And that too without informing me. Who has given authorisation to the bank authorities to block my money. I can take any legal action against the bank.

ICICI Credit Card — Illegal Transfer of money from my Icici account

HI,
                [protected] and wanted me to check with the credit card team for this. I called the credit card team and spoke to an executive name Roja and informed her about the same. She wanted me to confirm the address at which the credit was issue. Now this card was issue 5yrs back when I was working in Mumbai and then I moved over HYD. I informed her that I could not remmeber the address but she would not listen and did not help me.
                Please help understand was the bank right in blocking my entire amount in the saving account towards a credit card which i stopped using 5yrs back. And that too without informing me. Who has given authorisation to the bank authorities to block my money. I can take any legal action against the bank.

Sunil
                Dear All,

I hold an ICICI bank saving account .When I checked my balance today I was shocked to find that there was negative balance available. When I called the phone banking they informed me that the entire amount in my account was blocked by credit card team for the card number

HI,
                I hold an ICICI bank saving account . I have deposited a chq of Rs.17300/ on 10th of July 09 and was credited to my account and when I checked my balance I was shocked to find that there was negative balance available. When I called the phone banking they informed me that the entire amount in my account was blocked by credit card team for the card number
                [protected] and wanted me to check with the credit card team for this. I called the credit card team but no one would not listen and did not help me. I have also email to ICICI customer care but no reply.Please help understand was the bank right in blocking my entire amount in the saving account towards a credit card & debiting the entire amount without informing me. Who has given authorisation to the bank authorities to block my money. I can take any legal action against the bank.

ICICI Credit Card — blocking of my credit card

i ave rcvd SMS 04 feb 10 asking me to pay the credit card balance for the crad no:XXXXX xxxx XXXX 4004. i do not possess this card now, since it was blocked and de-activated in the year 2006,after ICICI HAD UPGRADED ME TO GOLD CUSTOMER and issued a NEW CARD with a different number.
                so i spoke to the customer care who said it was a mistake and the expenses were incurred on the newcard only and i can ignore the SMS.(i believe card no:xxxx...4004 is still held by the credit card dept.as the primary card ,on my name which i am NOT aware till now.
                on 08 feb 10 ICICI had blocked my card for non payment of rs.350/,though i was not at fault and never ever defaulted in the last 5yrs. how can they BLOCK MY CARD LIKE THIS ?
                Dear Chandrasekar,

We regret the inconvenience caused.

Please write to us with your contact details and credit card number at [protected]@icicibank.com (Subject line: UID 220156). We'll contact you and work to address your issue.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

Bengaluru, Karnataka
                  ICICI Direct is very sharp in educating its customers for sending intimation about changed addresses or changed contact numbers. But when it comes to changing, they are very casual.

I hold a SB a/c at Kolkata Chowringhee branch. In November 2007, I submitted request for address change in my demat account that I hold with ICICI Direct. There are a host of young inexperienced boys and girls ready to offer you service after long waits. I was kept waiting for 45 minutes for verification of my PAN card (Proof of Identity) and Proof of Address and proper channeling of my papers. An OK from the demat officials allowed me to leave the branch with the assurance that the change will be intimated in 15-20 working days.

After 1 month I received at my workplace (Orissa), a courier from the branch containing all docs that I submitted and stating that Proof of Identity is not enclosed. SUCH CALLOUS AND IRRESPONSIBLE ARE THE GIRLS AND BOYS WORKING AT ICICI THAT THEY HAVE MISPLACED MY DOCUMENT. I reattached the document and couriered them. After 1 month they again returned back stating that the document ash to be attested since they cannot verify. PLEAE NOTE THE LEVEL OF NONSENSE. Did I ask them not to write about the attestation part while sending back the courier fro the first time.

Anyway frustrated by the irresponsible attitude, I approached ICICI ROURKELA BRANCH on 29-march-2008. Unfortunately another small girl was waiting to offer me service. All documents were verified before me and a fresh application for address change was submitted. Till date no communication and intimation from ICICI Direct.
                  Hello, I have applied for 3 in 1 account in the month of December. While opening the account I approached a ICICI bank sales person in Hyderabad. This gentleman does not know anything about the dmat account and its requirements. These kinds of guys will deceive the customers to meet their targets. I was really disgusted with this and I lost 975/- for opening the Dmat account. Now I am struggling to change the address as I recently shifted from Delhi to hyderabad and does not have any proof that satisfies the bank. Above all, a concerned person in srinagar colony branch told me why I had applied dmat account without the proof. Two persons came for verification and both have not given proper information. It totally sucks. I know, there is no help I get from the bank now, rather I alert my friends, colleagues about this incident.
                  Very True, send several requests but they throw it in the dust bin, you will receive no reply. If you visit a branch they will tell you you have to go to Adayar Branch/ or Mumbai..I regret opening a demat account with ICICI
                  I have been to ICICI Bank to change my address and after submitting all documents in person including Official Letters from Government Department, Licence Copies, Statements from Other Banks including my passport copies they sent me the documents saying that it is not good enough. They then indicated that the Signature does not match inspite of sending another fresh lot of documents indicating my signature. This was all done at the branch with the manager of the branch verifying the signature.
                  I have the same problem. I have moved to different to 3 countries in the last 8 years. Also moved several times with in the country for career and family reasons. Understandably I have had a terrible time with the ICICI Demat folks. Everytime I send them a BUNCH of dcouments, they send it back with a note saying some thing is not matching. Once they told me my signature is not matching, another they tell me my PAN card is NOT SELF-ATTESTED. Another time, they told me the proof of identity is NOT VERIFIED. Its the same passport, same PAN card, same account holder. I can send them 100 documents, but they need the 101th. Bunch of lazy folks working there who fail to understand our needs. Glad to find some company...I always wondered if they do this to all the 11.5 lac customers they have??????? Unbelieveable...
                  Good luck folks.

Toyon, United States
                    I deposited cheque on 22nd april. After making 10 call and spending more than 2 hour on phone amount has not been transferred in my account.I am providing detail.

DATE Time Concern Person

1st May 2:00 PM
                    22nd may 10:00 PM Poonam
                    24th may 10.44-11.54 am Riyaz (Hyderabad)
                    24th may 11.55-12.23Pm Riyaz (Hyderabad)
                    27th may 2.52Pm-3.05Pm Asiah (Hyderabad)
                    27th may 3.06Pm-3.10Pm Sujeet (Hyderabad)
                    27th may 3.13 Pm Asiah (Hyderabad)
                    I OPENED AN A/C NO.[protected] IN ALLAHABAD (CHOWK ALLAHABAD BRANCH) IN 2005 AND SUBMITTED CHEQUE NO. 687953 OF IOB, PHULPUR, ALLAHABAD BRANCH OF RS. 20000/- WHICH WAS NEVER CREDITED TO MY S/B A/C. WHEN THE CASE WAS NOT SOLVED BY PHONE CALLS/EMAILS ETC., LASTLY, I LODGED A COMPLAINT NO. 310/2005 IN DISTRICT CONSUMER COURT, ALLAHABAD.
                    HON. COURT PASSED ORDER ON 19/08/2011 ACCORDING TO WHICH ICICI BANK HAS TO PAY ME RS. 20000/- ALONGWITH 8% INTEREST + RS. 3000/- FOR HARASSMENT + RS. 500/- FOR ADV. CHRAGES. WITHIN TWO MONTHS.
                    I SENT ORDER COPY TO BRANCH MANAGER, ICICI BANK, CHOWK, ALLAHABAD BRANCH VIDE SPEED POST NO EU[protected]IN DATED 22/10/2011 FROM GHIYANAGAR P.O. BUT TILL DATE THE ODER IS NOT COMPLIED.
                    DEAR SIR,
                    PLEASE REFER MY COMPLAINT DATED 15.11.2011 ON THE SUBJECT OF CONSUMER FORUM ORDER COMPLIANCE BY ICICI BANK, CHOWK BRANCH, ALLAHABAD. THE ORDER HAS NOT BEEN COMPLIED SO FAR.
                    ICICI BANK INTIMATED ME THAT IT HAS FILED AN APPLICATION TO CONSUMER FORUM, ALLAHABAD FOR RESTORATION OF THE MATTER.
                    IT MAY BE NOTED THAT NOBODY FROM ICICI BANK TURNED UP TO THE COURT ON THE DATES GIVEN BY COURT AND HAVE NOT SUBMITTED ANY DOCUMENT IN ITS SUPPORT. THEN, HOW CAN IT CAN SUBMIT APPLICATION FOR RESTORATION OF THE MATTER.
                    IN MY OPINION, THE CONSUMER COURT SHOULD DISMISS THE APPLICATION AND SHOULD STRICTLY ORDER ICICI BANK TO COMPLY THE ORDER.
                    REGARDS,
                    DR D N VERMA
                    ALLAHABAD.
                    10.01.2012.
                    DAER SIR

ICICI BANK FINALLY COMPLIED THE ORDER AND PAID THE DUE AMOUNT.
                    REGARDS,

DR D N VERMA
                    ALLAHABAD.
                    16.08.2012

K
                      Mumbai, Maharashtra
                      Am an ex - employee with ICICI. A corporate credit card no [protected] was issued me me during my stint with the bank.
                      On 28th Jan 2008, my account has been debited for INR 8848.51 without sufficient information or discussion with me. The bank has my contact numbers but i was never informed of the debit in my account.

Most important, this card is a corporate card and a check through my statements clearly shows that all expenses have been made towards stay in hotels. I have discussed the same with Pravin Sawant from collections but he has not been able to help me with my issue.

Please note that i was given a releiving letter from the bank which clearly stated that i was relieved of all my dues. I cannot understand how can the bank debit me for a corporate card expense after 5 long years.

i have the statements with proof on how i do not owe this expense anymore. I want someone to call me, discuss this and refund this money back to me.

If i do not get a response within the next 24 hours, i will file a suit against the bank's credit card collections and business team for debiting my account without my signature or intimation.

reg
                      Kripa Iyer
                      I am applying ur credit card last 2week, & all verification complete my office & my home one person call me ur banglore head office he is told me my person come to ur office & collect the documnets & ur peroson come to my office collect the document & filip the form, he is told me this week deliver ur card & ur cutomer care perosn told me today ur application hold only document reson, please tell me the reson & no reson I am stircley acction, I am applying other credit card to other bank.i am ur custmer last five years.

Thanks & Best Regards

Prashant Kumar
                      my credit card no is [protected]
                      i have a icici lombard police on 24 emi, each emi is Rs.503.20 which paid by me but i have recd. a statement for demanding of rs.10.49 it is wrong. i will not pay it without any reason.pl. contact me my cell no. [protected]
                      my credit card no is [protected]

Pune, Maharashtra
                        I had taken a Home loan from ICICI bank on Jan 2007 at 9.5%. It was a flexible loan. However, within two months, ICICI bank...
                        Gurgaon, Haryana
                        i have taken Rs one lakh home loan for application no [protected] LAN LBLUC[protected] .I am repaying my home loan regularly...