ICICI Bank

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex
Mumbai City District

ICICI Phone Banking Center

ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032

Registered Office

ICICI Bank Limited, Landmark: Race Course Circle, Vadodara 390 007

Good

ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

Raipur, Chhattisgarh
Hello Friends,

This is my heartlly request to all of you that never ever believe on EzeeGo .

ICICI has given me two free ezee go vouchers of Rs.1500.
When I went to encash that vouchers at the hotel, which is allready given on the Ezee Go site, then that hotel personal told that this is a fake vouchers from Ezee Go we are not accepting this kind of vouchers.

So please friends be aware with Ezee Go coupens either provided by this company or by any third party.

Dipak Joshi
Dear Mr. Joshi,

We write with reference to the blog posting by Mr. Dilip Joshi, of June 27, 2008, and wish to issue the following clarification:

We had run the Ezeego1 promotion for the period December 17, 2007 to 18 January 18, 2008 for Balance Transfer and EMI-on-Call wherein any customer who took a Balance Transfer of Rs.15, 000 and above or made an EMI-on-Call for Rs.2, 000 and above would get an Ezeego voucher worth Rs.1, 500 to be redeemed against a minimum transaction amount of Rs. 8, 000.

According to the Terms and Conditions stated on the voucher, the voucher can be redeemed in any of the three following ways:

· by making bookings on the ezeego1 website,

· by calling their call centre OR

· by making bookings through their "Ezeego One Travel Shop".

Besides, it states explicitly the face of the voucher, "To redeem the gift voucher, log on to www.ezeego1.com.

We recommend you to use one of these options and not approach any hotel directly.

Harshil Mehta
Head Service Quality and Nodal Officer.

Request Number : SR70879409

I have deposited a cheque of Rs. 5500/- (cheque number ‘385554’of Sandeep Bajirao Ghorpade with ICICI account number[protected] on Friday 23rd May 2006 in your Old Sangvi, Pune Axis Bank ATM at Madhuban Corner for my friend Mr Chintamani Sadashiv Kulkarni, Axis Bank customer with account number [protected] of Maduraai branch.
    On the very next day morning, I got called by Axis bank, Pune and they told me that I forgot to put cheque in the envelope(which was not the actual case). They told me to deposit the cheque again as it was missing.
    As it was account payee cheque only, I took a risk of depositing it again so that even if it get cleared, my friend could have returned me the extra money Rs. 5500/-
    So again on 24th May 2008, I deposited the cheque of Rs 5500/- (cheque number ‘385555’of Sandeep Bajirao Ghorpade with ICICI account number[protected]in the same account of Mr Kulkarni.

Now the problem is, in his account, Rs. 5500/- gor credited only ONCE for cheque number ‘385555’ on 27th May. But again on 31st Mat, the old cheque 385554 cleared. It is debited from my account and yet to credit in his account.
    Please see below my ICICI bank account statement for that week. The amount is deducted twice. After tracing a lot, we come to know that the cheque is cleared on a person with almost similar name o[censored]nion Bank of India.Please reply ASAP.
    How is it possible? while clearing my cheque, why didn't ICICI bank chequed the details? I am facing a lot of problems becoz of this.
    very poor in the money transfer.
    i deposited a local cheque one month before, still it has not been credited.

Dear Customer service Team,

Name: Shashipal Reddy Paidi
      A/c Number: [protected]
      Request...

Gurgaon, Haryana
      We are a private limited Company, having a current account with ICICI bank limited. 5 days ago, we got some credits to our account, through cheque transactions. We issued a few cheques (payments), which got bounced stating "insufficient funds".

Surprisingly, we had much more amount ("credited" to our account) than the bounced cheques. Even the credits to ours accounts, which followed in the coming days, are still "on hold". ICICI bank does not state any reason for "freezing" the account, wherein, they are accepting cheques credited to the account, and clearing them instantly. But, none of the funds is available.

The Company does not have any kind of loans/limits or any dues with the bank.

This has put our Company in big mess and we are suffering huge losses, as the fund-flow has stopped! Its the end of the month and we might, as well, loose non-expendible employees, and thus, loose business too!

Please advice at your earliest possible.

Hopefully,

Ashish Sharma

Director,
      Core Database Systems Private Limited.

M
        Pune, Maharashtra
        Subject – Wrongly Debited Amount Rs. - 21000 from Account No[protected].
        Complaint No. SR70726434

I am in business trip to Mumbai for period of 20 days, on June 22st 2008 i paid hotel bill to “Hotel Ashwin Pvt. Ltd” from the debit card at the time total amount in my card was Rs. 92839.00. While swaping card it showed the status decline and no voice transaction slip was generated, but the same time i got the message that Rs 21000.00 has been debited from account in the mean time he tried for second attempt and in next attempt again 21000.00 was debited from my account but this time it generated the voice transaction slip which i signed. I asked Hotel Ashwin to check in their statement of account that the first transaction that happened accidentally is credited in their account, but after verifying the statement no transaction was there. As no voice transaction slip was generated for first attempt nor i signed the same so kindly rollback the amount asap as i am in business trip and short in money.

Account Information

Thanks & Regards
        Munish Kumar
        Mobile No. [protected]

ICICIBANK — wrongly debited

wrongly debited to india ideas.com from my account no:[protected]
        pls recover the amount of Rs.3099 as quick as possible
        Respected Sir

I.e. V Vaidyananthan Holding account no.[protected], in ICICI Bank branch Patel Nagar, Delhi. Wish to bring your knowledge that my account is debited by RS. 843/- from the bank side on 19-Jan-09. And subsequent enquires were done by me but unsatisfactory reply was given to me that due to insufficient balance in my account this deduction has been done. This account was opened at time of joining to Shine and Standard as a corporate account on zero balance and no such information was provided that due to insufficient amount RS. 10, 000/- in account deduction would be made. The salary cheque was not sent by the company so I should not be held responsible for insufficient funds.

Kindly look into the matter and do the needful. As I had no prior information in case of insufficient amount.

You’re sincerely

Indra Rani
        sir i issued ticket from ezeego1.com from net banking but it comes transaction failed & the amount of rs3099 it will be dedected from my account when i saw balance there[protected]/INDIAIDEAS.COM LTD/EZEE pls verify &revise the amount ...
        ACCOUNT NO:[protected]
        BANK:ICICI
        BRANCH:KOLLIDAM

ICICI Bank — WRONGLY DEBITED

MY ACCOUNT NUMBER[protected] WAS NOT IN OPERATION FROM LAST 90 DAYS AND IN THIS INTERVAL ICICI BANK IMPOSED A CHARGE OF INR 827 UNDER THE HEAD OF "QABChgs,jan-mar11+ST77 ". THIS IS A SALARY ACCOUNT OF MINES . WHEN THIS ACCOUNT WAS OPEN I WAS TOLD BY ICICI EXECUTIVE THAT THIS IS A ZERO BALANCE ACCOUNT . BUT NOW WHY U HAVE TO PAY THIS UNWANTED PENALTY TO BANK .I WANT NECESSARY RESOLUTION SHOULD BE TAKEN BY BANK OTHERWISE I WILL SIMPLY SHUT MY ACCOUNT & WILL SUGGEST EVERYONE WHO IS READING THIS COMPLAINT NOT TO TRUST ON ICICI BANK EXECUTIVES BEFORE READING THEIR POLICIES IN DETAIL..

Regard's
        VINI MALHOTRA

V
          Pune, Maharashtra
          I have saving account with ICICI Bank at kalyan branch and I am also credit card holder of same bank. In January 2008, bank has credited my account with INR. 12, 000(Twelve thousand) without my consent and the EMI of same is debiting from my credit card account. I have never applied for such a loan. I am not receiving my credit card statement regularly.

Please take necessary action against violation of laws laid by RBI.
          Now a days ICICI Bank became like cruel money Banker. Don't take any accounts from ICICI Bank, it is with full of charges and too many payments... they will heal your hard earning money...

SAY NO ICICI BANK ACCOUNT aloud. I have cheated many times with this bank...

Delhi, Delhi
            I am writing to this in sheer frustration of waiting for the last two months for a simple 3-in-1 ICICI Trading Account.

I had applied for a trading account on April 16th 2008. The agent who came to my office took all the necessary documents and promised that it would take 2 weeks post which the account would be activated.

I waited more than 3 weeks but received NO update on the same. On contacting the agent, he told me that the form was rejected because the company policy "suddenly changed" to the effect that a letter from the Company HR department no longer serves as valid proof.

He came to my office again in mid-May and collected copies of my passport as a valid address proof and this time promised that he would expedite the application. This time, he gave me ANOTHER application no.

Yet another month has passed and I still have NO UPDATE on what the status of the account is.

Everyone at ICICI Direct has been passing the buck -- the agent says there's no rejection now and the Call Centre says there's a signature mismatch somewhere!! I don't know who to believe. I have been making regular calls to the Call Centre only to be put on hold for long periods of time or transferred from one department to another.

In this entire drama, I have lost faith in their Company and the quality of their staff and service. I have heard numerous other stories of how customers are made to run from pillar to post for a simple process such as account opening.

I think they hire the MOST INCOMPETENT staff to be the face / voice of their company.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
              dear sir, (for icici bank C.C)
              i am very much annoyed from your services basically the problem is that i was having a due payment of my credit card which i have settled it up with your jaipur officer named Mr.Jhakhad (recovery cell, jaipur, upasana tower)and the amount which i have to pay to the bank after settlement IS 56000/- that he told me to give him in two installments, the settlement was done on nearby 16 of may 2008, n they said that they will come on 24 of may to collect the amount from me but eventually thy had not comed, i have also reminded him many a times to collect the amount from my jaipur address, but i was aback to see that there was no response from your side..Sir the problem is that Im posted in bhikamkhore where you dont have any branches, so at times it is immposible to reach u. Now suddenly one of your collection person. called up my wife and was very rude to her he also used abusive language and told her he will come to our place and will shout in the locality if we dont provide him the money.Upto my knowlegde v hv taken a C.C from a very good bank not from any roadside company. I[censored] people not take any serius action against ur collection person than i'll be having no other option for bringing you n dat employee into the court and also im planning to lodge a F.I.R against that illmannerd person, here im reminding u again take some serious action against him in 24 hrs of time. NAME Of That Person is Mr. VIJAY SINGH CHOUDHARY AND INFORM US, , SO THAT I CAN MAKE MY PAYMENT
              This is very common attitude from ICICI collection agents, ICICI bank is not a bank it's multi branch pawn broker shop
              I live in a joint family.I am a student of 8th class and i live in Delhi. My parents dont live with me, they live in Indore and they 've sent me here to study. I'm tortured mentally as well as physically by these people. They fight, they cry and what not, almost everyday! These things effect my marks, my grades and everything else. And to put a stop these things i gotta raise my voice and shout, that almost tears my neck away. And on top of it all I DONT EVEN GET FOOD! I mean this is the LIMIT!! How much can they expect us to bear this hell of a treatment??!! But now its just too much, i cant let my life suffer cuz of these mother- fools! I wish that a strong action would be taken for this!!!

K
                London, United Kingdom
                I am a UK resident. Nearly a month ago I was carrying out transfer of funds (£5000) into my ICICI UK account over the internet. The sort code of their bank for UK accounts and Money to India accounts is the same. I had previously transaction details saved in my UK bank (Lloyds) preferences for ICICI UK account and ICICI Money to India account. By mistake I ended up clicking on the saved transaction preferences that sent Money to India account rather than my UK ICICI account. When I realised the mistake after 2 days I followed that up with a phone call to their phone banking officer and Email to [protected]@nri.com, highlighting the mistake and requesting the return of funds. I was given assurance since I had not sent appropriate reference No corresponding with the correct Money-India transfer the funds will be held in the bank and will be retuned to me within 24 hours.

Despite various phone calls and assurances, registering complaints, 2 service requests references and 7 Emails and 25 days later, I am still waiting for my money to be returned. All I keep getting is promise of funds transfer to my originating bank but no results. I have also registered a complaint to their customer services General Manager without any results.

What legal steps should I take to highlight the incompetency of this bank and its officers? I for one will be looking forward to ending all my banking relationship with this bank.

Details of complaint:

I have a major big problem with ur credit card department service from (JB nagar branch andheri east).

My Credit Card Details- [protected]/other deatails u can get from ur office.

My compliants are-
                  1. MS/ Gayatri Parab from JB nagar Branch, had agree for my CC settlement in 28, 000rs only.( Full N Final setttlement). The deal was 28, 000rs - 6, 000rs = 22, 000rs only.

2. Gayatri Parab told me to pay part payment of 6, 000rs only of settelement amount. And after that she will relased my full and final settlement letter next day, and i will give her 4 PDC checks of 5.5rs.

3. I was OVOiDED from Ms/Gayatri Parab and from her colleges from past 7days, with insulting response from Gayatri Parab. I feel i had been cheated from ICICI. I had taken this case VERY VERY SERIOUSLY.

4. I had paid 6ooors in cash on 24th of April08. But still i had not received any letter. Gayatri Parab had given me in written that she is ICICI is agree with settlement amount, she has sign the letter also.

5. If i had will not get response soon then i will start Ovioding from next month if ICICI will call me for payment of CC. Then dont blame me for whatever action i will take for my settlement letter. I have all recored conversation of Gayatri Parab and Myself of settlement in my mobile. i have her signing letter also.

6. Reply me soon as possible

Dinesh Agre

[protected]-
                  I had mailed you regarding my ICICI Credit Card settelment problem on May 3, 2008, you can see that mail below and your reply also...

i would like to known you that i had followed your mail and i had visited to JB Nagar Branch, but i had a bad experiance.

I spoke ot Aditi Naik on telephone, but she also very confused and she told me to talk to her colleges and let heim known everthing. i had given all details about my problem but i still had not reveiced any calls from Aditi Naik, from JB Nagar branch...

Now I am getting unrespected calls from J B nagar branch andheri e for payment. i am not against payment but what ever i had told by gayatri parab i want that settlement only. ICICI is blaming me for everthing but i am not taking this responsibility. ICICI bank is responsile for everthing.

Whatever settelment i had given by Gayatri parab she had been confirm by siniors.

this are the telephone numbers[protected] / Gayatri Parab told me this is my cell no. [protected]

Let me tell you again ...I got a proof ...i got a proof...

I got telephonic conversation of gayatri parab and myself regrading settlement

I got a written letter from gayatri parab regarding settlement...i[censored] want i can courier u or i can personaly hand over you a copy of proof...

I am taking this matter serioulsy

looking forward to here from u..

regards
                  dineshagre
                  [protected][protected][protected][protected]
                  Let me tell you all people who using credit cards or other services please record ur calls on mobile what ever u talk to these people. you have the proof to fight .
                  [protected][protected][protected][protected]
                  ICICI CREDIT CARD PERSONS SHOULD NOT GIVE MY DETAILS OF MY CREDIT CARD TO ANY OF THE THOSE ICICI OTHER DEPARTMENTS AND AS WELL AS THE OTHER DEPARTMENTS SHOULD NOT GIVE OTHER DETAILS TO OTHER DEPARTMENT. IF NECESSARY TIMES MEANS "IN ANY CRIMINAL OR LEGAL POSITIONS ONLY"
                  Dear Sir/Madam

My Credit Card Details- [protected]/ you have the details for the same.

My Complaint are:
                  M/S Priya Joshi from J.B. Nagar branch had agree my settlement in 15000/- (Full & Final Settlement)
                  And i also told that i m a EMI Customer how can u settle this, then she told me u can believe me i will do that its i promise.

Priya Joshi told me that you pay the Rs -15000/- for settlement and i give a letter after you pay this amount and i send you the letter for the same day between 2 hours. which is i agree for the same.

I have paid this amount on 5th November 2009. to her excutive his name is
                  Shailesh Singh, Team Leader in J.P. Nagar, and he also told me that i will be come after 2, 3 hours with your settlement letter, then i taken his ID Proof for my information.
                  I paid the amount in cash domination of notes
                  1000* 15 = 15000/-.

I have the Priya Joshi Number - [protected] & [protected], which she always calling for the payment from 1weeks.

Now i paid the amount and i call this number she is not coming on the phone and not reponding, her colleges are saying that she already courier the letter through Blue Dart courier at same day, when i ask the Way bill nos. her colleges(Aditi / Jyoti) they are giving with insulting response, saying that they dont have, dont call here next time, she is not here, she went for meeting, she is not come etc.

But still i had not received any letter from Priya Joshi.

If i had will not get response soon then i will start Ovioding from next month if ICICI will call me for payment of Credit Card. Then dont blame me for whatever action i will take. I have all recored conversation of Priya Joshi and Myself of settlement in my mobile.

Reply me ASAP.

Regard
                  Suresh Nikam
                  To,
                  Manager,
                  ICICI Bank
                  Customer Care Dept.

Sub: fraud service of your customer care dept.

Dear Sir/Madam

I kishor koli (ICICI credit card no. [protected] & credit limit around Rs 20000/-) want to discuss on some serious issue with you, regarding harassement of your customer care dept.
                  I done some shopping on my credit card on November 2007 & paid amount continuously for 2/3 years. After that because of some physical & financial problem of my family I was unable to pay amount.
                  Sometime in March 2010 I got call from ICICI customer care dept (Miss Prachi [protected]) & she told me to pay total settlement amount of Rs 10000/- in two EMI ,after that I arrange 1st EMI & paid to bank & ask for settlement letter.After one week I cotinuously called Miss Prachi for my 2nd EMI but she nither pickup my phone nor called back me again,some time another persons pick up my call & reply me like your settlement letter was already dispatch,Prachi is out station,she was married etc.but I haven't received any settlement letter till date from ICICI Bank.
                  Then after some days I again received call from ICICI customer care dept (Mr Santosh [protected]) He told me that my letter is pending for 2nd EMI & confirm me that after payment he immediately issue settlement letter.Trust on him I paid my 2nd EMI amount to collection boy of ICICI Bank He told me that Mr Santosh would issue you settlement letter in 2-3 days because of some accounting problem.
                  After one week I called Mr Santosh & I shocked that he told me your settlement letter was not approve.
                  If this is so then why he told me before & confirm about my settlement letter & also gave me receipt of my 2nd & final EMI payment?
                  Again after 2-3 days I got call from ICICI customer card dept (Mr Suhas [protected]) & He told me that your accounting problem has been solved & to collect your settlement letter, immediately contact at ICICI Bank, J B Nagar branch,Andheri & paid Rs 500/-
                  But my harrsement was not yet over as after payment of Rs 500/- I haven't received any settlement letter from you & also never Mr Suhas contacted me there after.
                  So in view of all above matter discuss with you I just genuinally feel that I just mentally & physically harasse by ICICI Bank customer care dept.I am very upset that reputed bank like ICICI also behave like this with their customer,which I am not expecting from you,
                  So,I just want some positive reply atleast from you.as no one care about this

Thanking You,

kishor koli
                  [protected].
                  kishor.[protected]@rediffmail.com
                  Dear Kishor,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your mobile number and will get in touch with you soon.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

Our credit card machine is not working properly. we would like to get it inspected by ICICI authorised service agency. Please...

Ahmedabad, Gujarat
                    on 22.11.2007 from my credit card Rs.3000/-was illegal transaction has been done.
                    Complaint no.-SR[protected] & SR[protected]
                    ICICI is not able to satisfy & asking me to pay where i have not drawn money.I am holding card from previous years.
                    Please see attatchaments. Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 16:28:58 +0530
                    From: "Headcustomer Care" <headcustomer.[protected]@icicibank.com> View Contact Details
                    Subject: RE:'ICICICARE=[protected]' regarding illegal transcantation
                    To: "SHESH NARAYAN PANDE" <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
                    Dear Mr. Pande,

We inform you that the Service Reference SR48270060, SR48137815 are under process.

Your query is being attended to.We request you to give us 3 working days.

ICICI Bank Limited

If you have changed your mailing address or your telephone number(s), please obtain the Address Change Request Form from our website http://www.icicibank.com/pfsuser/channels/anywhere.htm or from any ICICI Bank branch or ATM.

Instantly generate your credit card PIN and get your Internet Banking user ID on the phone by calling our 24-hour Customer Care. To know more about our online services, please visit www.icicibank.com.

CONFIDENTIALITY INFORMATION AND DISCLAIMER

This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. It should not be accessed by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender.You will appreciate that e-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as its contents are susceptible to loss, damage, interception, destruction, etc. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.The notice appended to the emails is not intended to prejudice the interests of our customers in any manner or to evade responsibility for any act of done with the endorsement of ICICI Bank.

Date: Sunday, December 16, 2007 09:01 AM
                    To: Headcustomer Care (headcustomer.[protected]@icicibank.com)
                    Subject: RE: regarding illegal transcantation

Madam Kalluri----- As per your requirement i have send Fax message on december 15 2007 14:55,
                    Remote ID[protected].

kindly let me know what to do further & also confirm me by e-;mail whether you have recived my Fax Message

Headcustomer Care <headcustomer.[protected]@icicibank.com> wrote:
                    Dear Mr. Pande,

We have taken a request for dispute of transaction on your credit card account with Service Request SR48270060 for the dispute in the credit card account towards balance enquiry of Rs.30.00.

We request you to send us a duly signed letter confirming the following details of the disputed transaction to following address by post or fax within 7 days:

* Complete name
                    * Merchant name
                    * Transaction date
                    * Transaction amount
                    * Details of the dispute
                    * Type of Dispute (Transaction not incurred or transaction amount billed twice).

The Address is:

ICICI Bank Ltd Charge-back Department
                    Empire Complex, 2nd Floor 414
                    Senapati Bapat Marg
                    Lower Parel
                    Mumbai Pin code – 400013
                    Fax:[protected].

KIndly note that dispute process will take maximum 60 working days from the date of receipt of letter to get resolved as it involves communication with the concern merchant and other formalities.

Date: Thursday, December 13, 2007 09:03 PM
                    To: Headcustomer Care (headcustomer.[protected]@icicibank.com)
                    Subject: RE: regarding illegal transcantation

Rajayasree Kalluri --- In continuation to my complaint i have noticed that on 21.11.2007, some body has asked you regarding Balance of my account which can be see on attatchament that Rs.30/-debited from my account.Kindly you can check from your incoming calls who has asked for Balance.By that you can easily trap the person who has Telephone.Because for my Balance i can check from my computer.
                    Attatchament is again providing to you for your referance.

Headcustomer Care <headcustomer.[protected]@icicibank.com> wrote:
                    Dear Mr. Pande,

On the basis of our telephonic conversation dated December 13, 2007, we have de-activated your Credit Card 5176 xxxx xxxx 5007.

We have replaced your credit card and you will receive your replaced Credit Card 5176 xxxx xxxx 5015 in 7 working days at your mailing address.

We have initiated a request with Service Reference SR48137815 for the dispute in the credit card account towards the cash withdrawals on November 22, 2007.

It will take 15 working days for the request to resolve.

Date: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 07:46 PM
                    To: headcustomer.[protected]@icicibank.com (headcustomer.[protected]@icicibank.com)
                    Subject: regarding illegal transcantation

CREDIT CARD NO-[protected]

It is noticed that from my account Rs.3000/-has been taken by ATM on[protected].where on that date i was . in bhilai nagar .
                    i am sending you the attatchment by which it is clear
                    to day when i was doing my on line payments than i saw that some body has drawn from my ATM.

s.n.pande

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

<<Doc1.docx>>

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

<<Doc1.docx>>

T
                      Dear Sir/ Madam

I hd applied personal loan from ICICI Bank through DSA at karol bagh. My requirment was Rs.1, 00, 000/- but ICICI has given approval for Rs.1, 50, 000/-. I have received the call form your DSA that your amount is approved of Rs.1, 50, 000/- and i told to that lady (Seema) the i don't want the amount of Rs.1, 50, 000/- i required only Rs.1, 00, 000/- after that she had world with ICICI person and confirm me that she have reduce the laon amount of Rs.1, 00, 000/-.
                      But today (21.06.2008) i have received the payorder no#544366 dt 18.06.2008 of rs.1, 47, 471.00 along this payorder i have received one letter where was the amount mentioned Rs.1, 50, 000/-. But i had applied for rs.1, 00, 000/- .
                      Now i want to new Payorder with Rs.1, 00, 000/- which i appiled.
                      Please solve my quiery.

Tarun Goyal
                      Add- FF-51 Guru Nanak Pura
                      Laxmi Nagar, New delhi-92
                      Mobile no-[protected]
                      DOB-08.05.1983
                      pls give personal loan fast

Kolkata, West Bengal
                        Dear Sir
                        We had Recd A statement of Credit Card Of ICICI Bank . Ref no CC/28-05/58002 (Dt 6, 2008) In the name of Amarjit Singh ( Add:- Gulati Exports Pvt Ltd) 397 Udyaog Vihar Phase 3 Gurgaon (HR)
                        that time Outstanding bal of Rs 55369.51 /- But I Had not Applied any Credit Card Even Recd From ur bank. I Had Speck to Your Excective Regarding This statement She Said By mistake they Had send This state ment. And Ignor This
                        This Is For ur Information.
                        Pls noted
                        Amar Jeet singh
                        Guati Export House
                        Contect No (91- [protected] )

B
                          Chennai, Tamil Nadu

This is Balaji from Bangalore. I got a credit card from an offer with a credit limit of Rs.10, 000. But,...

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
                          Dear Sir

I was having a ICICI bank credit card which i was told is free for lifetime. I had very minimal use of the credit card as it was just kept for very emergency purpose. I lost that card in March 2006. I had already blocked the card and i also have a FIR with me for the same. After that i received a bill from ICICI for some charges. On inquiry with the bank they told me these are maintenance charges.

They gave me an explanation that since i was not using the card extensively they have imposed a maintenance charge. This was done without my knowledge and they kept on adding interest on it for non payment. Obviously i was not going to pay for the same since i was not informed and i was under immpression that is a life time free credit card.

Please help me to get this matter closed as they keep on calling me and harrassing me for the outstanding.

Kalka, Himachal Pradesh
                            When ICICI Card is used in ATM it do ask for PIN so no worry but when you buy something it does not ask for any password

in SBI Debit card purchase is not possible without entering PIN in swap machine

I suppose HDFC Bank debit card is also does not ask for PIN during shopping

When enquired ICICI Bank denied to activate such facility and advice to live with this kind of risk

is any body listening in the interest for customer ?????
                            The Same problem exist with the Axis Bank VISA Card.

As i studied there are two methods of Card reading system at merchant outlet.

With PIN or without PIN.

Banks which provide with PIN type of cards, charge the fixed monthly fees from the merchants for the system usage.

While a percentage of value deducted is charged in without PIN type card reading system, which is much more profitable for banks.

Hence to have more money in their pocket, the banks are playing a lot with the customer risk...
                            My card has been lost and it had used by other in the shopping or in other buying things and i have lost around 13000 from my account.
                            Icici always issue ATM-Debit card to its customer which is verified by VISA, actually in India only Maestro has the facility of PIN based debit card system, which is used by SBI ATM-Debit cards. And as in the first comment states that Pin based debit card costs more to marchants as compared to non pin based cards.

And nowadays SBI also issues non PIN based debit cards to customers, so definately customers card security is on the TOSS!!

VISA-Mastercards are non PIN based cards.

Maestro has PIN based cards (Most Secured)

I
                              Delhi, Delhi
                              have taken a Personal loan A/c LPDEL[protected].in april 07.and paid all emi timely till March08.
                              Due...

Pune, Maharashtra
                              Details of complaint: Hi, this is been a long time when Mr. Ravi from ICICI Bank has put a credit card campaign in our company campus & that for PLATINUM credit card.
                              It was around more than three months But when I follow up for that with Mr. Ravi then he puts my application in process.
                              After that continously from last one month I have recieved more than 20 calls for verification. I don't know what they want to verify in so many calls but still I did.

Again few days back I recieved verification call from Hyderabad & he told me that I had applied for GOLD card.I was really shocked what it is happening.

Then today I had called customer care at Delhi & they told me that your application is rejected & comment was "I dont want card".

Now ICICI is not giving "PLATINUM" card to me.

All of you it is my personal view that it is the worst bank & the services also are completely insatisfactory.Please don't go with ICICI.
                              Hallow my credit card no [protected].

i got this card 2 months ago, But till now i didn, t get ATM pin no.

whether u despatcg or not? if not despatch please despatch urgently.

R
                                Mumbai, Maharashtra
                                I'm the existing customer of icici bank.My ac is is 3in1ac.
                                That number is IN[protected][protected][protected].This ac is for trading purpose and its
                                savings ac having 0 bal facility.But unfortunately in
                                the month of December my ac is charged for min bal
                                chg after this I was mailed to dbc cell that my ac is
                                charged for non maintenance of qty avg bal of Rs5000/=
                                and they handle the matter. After some moment a person
                                called me is your savings ac opened in an offer period?

I say yes my saving ac is a 0 bal ac
                                this is not a normal ac because those savings ac opened
                                for trading purpose their savings ac is 0bal ac this is the
                                special offer offered by DBC CELL which is channelised to
                                all the icici bank branch and my ac is opened with in the
                                time bar period of the circular.After that tale conversation
                                that person said ok sir your ac is reversed with in the
                                3 working days and my ac is reversed.My savings ac is
                                reversed after that.
                                In the month of April my ac is
                                further debited on ac of min bal chgs.This time I mailed to
                                DBC CELL, HELP DESK kindly handle the matter my ac is
                                further charged they handle the matter and my ac is reversed.
                                My ac is reversed but that
                                is in condition, that my ac is not 0 bal ac this is a OMNI ac
                                and have to maintained qty bal of RS 5000/= and after this
                                no reversal is to be made if I unable to maintain qtly avg bal
                                of RS 5000/=
                                After this reply I went to icici bank cuttack
                                branch and said them that my ac is opened in 0 bal scheme
                                scheme this is not a normal ac please conform me wheather
                                the my ac opened with in the circular period or not .They said
                                your ac is opened with in the circular period and for trading
                                purpose but we can't do anything we are help less .

Your ac is opened by DBC CELL
                                please contact them and cheack your ac opening form.

Now in this quarter my ac is to be debited for non maintenance of avg ball of RS 5000/= .Sir my broker Mr NABA KISHORE SINGH.He know this matter very well his E-mail adress is [protected]@yahoo.com

Now sir please give me Justice.Why I have to suffer? if I Have not any fault in my part. Sir their 0bal offer scheme is playing till now.

Yours
                                RAJU SINGH
                                CHOUDWAR
                                CUTTACK
                                PIN-754071
                                PH-[protected]
                                dear sir,
                                i am saving ac holder under a/c no.[protected].
                                i want to know about QAB last quater[protected].
                                how many amount need for QAB to till date.

regards