ICICI Bank

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex
Mumbai City District

ICICI Phone Banking Center

ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032

Registered Office

ICICI Bank Limited, Landmark: Race Course Circle, Vadodara 390 007

Good

ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

R
Bengaluru, Karnataka

The following complaint was made last month in your complaint section.
1- Should we go through the same ritual every year. I have again received in my monthly statement a claim for annual 3rd year fee for Rs1500+185.40 for card No-[protected]. I have been using only one credit card No- [protected] for nearly 10yrs and pay for all transactions on that. Last year your bank went to the extent of adjusting the credit card payment made, towards annual fee of[protected] and claimed dues. A letter of reprimand from me was followed by apology and reversal of that. I will only pay for the card I use.

Needless to say I did not receive any reply from you. Conveniently the amount has been transfered to this month's balance due and is being claimed again.
I once again make it very clear, I will pay only for services I avail. Your records should show that I have been using your credit card No- [protected] for my transactions and paying the due amount promptly.
I have never had or used your credit card no:[protected] and refuse to pay for it.
Kindly look into this and do the needful.Anticipating a reply from your side.
Ravi Shankar S

Credit Card — Wrong claim

I am receiving mails on my above e-mail address from your bank for outstanding amount of Rs 98754.76 against credit card.I would like to make it clear that I have never applied for any credit card nor I am in possession of such card, so how there can be any outstanding amount in my name.

Due to this, I am very much upset.You are requested to check your records and correct the same and withdraw this false claim immediately, otherwise, I will be left with no other alternative but to take legal action against your bank & I keep the right to claim compansation for this mental harrassment.

Ajab Singh

ICICI Bank — Wrong claim on credit card balance

My wife is getting frequent SMS in her mobile that she has to pay balance amount of Rs41426/ for credit card balance before certain date.To our surprise neither myself and my wife do not have any credit cards.
Though the matter was taken up with nearby ICICI bank , still it is not resolved and continue get such messages.
Bank of such stature do not indulge such mal practices and harrase common people.We shall take up the issue to consumer redresal forum for claiming of possible damages

We regret the problem caused to you.Please send us your contact details at [protected]@icicibank.com and we shall get in touch with you to solve the matter. Kindly refer "913787" in the subject line.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

I HAD CONTACTED CUSTOMER CARE ON TOLL FREE NO AND ALSO SENT FOLLOWING MAIL, BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE.
    '"payment against credit card [protected]Saturday, 28 June, 2008 07:38
    From: "Harbhajan Singh Arora" <[protected]@yahoo.com>View contact details To: customer.[protected]@icicibank.comDear Sir/Madam,

I am using icici credit card since last about 7 years, when ever there is problem it was sorted out icici customercare immediately.

For the statement of May 2008 Ihad to pay Rs9385 approx by[protected]. I went to ICICIC BANK MPNagar Bhopal on[protected] to deposit cash Iwas told to deposit by cheque otherwise there will be penalty, I deposited that amount in my saving bank account in icici bank MpNagar and went to credit card brach to handover cheque no 583605 DATED dtd[protected] for Rs 9400/- they refused to accept the cheque anc asked me to drop in box, immediately i droped in box and told them 17th is last date, they told by evening it will credit.

on 26-6-08 I got call from your Bombay office that credit card payment is not received .

It is surprising when cheque is deposited in time and there is sufficient balance in A/C why it is has not been credted in credit card A/C

Pl. do the necessary, I had also lodged complaint with icicici customer care on[protected].

your sincerely

HS ARORA

B-150, ALKAPURI, BHOPAL

MOB. [protected]

PHONE[protected] "

ON[protected] I HAVE GIVEN FRESH CHEQUE NO 583608 DTD[protected] FOR RS.9400/=AGAINST CREDIT CARD PAYMENT DUE ON[protected] TO MR TIWARI, INCHARGE OF CREDIT CARD DIV. BHOPAL .
    IT IS SURPRISING TO NOTE THAT TODAY i.e. 2-7-2008 I GOT PHONE CALL AT 5PM FROM PHONE NO[protected] THAT MY CHEQUE OF ICICI BANK IS LYING IN BHOPAL UNIVERSITY CAMPUS BRANCH OF BANK, AND I SHOULD COLLECT FROM THEM, THIS CHEQUE WAS DROPED BY ME IN ICICI CREDIT CARD DIV CHEQUE BOX. PL. CHECK HOW THIS BLUNDER HAD HAPPENED, AND REFUND ALL THE CHARGES, LATE FEE, INTEREST AND SERVICE CHARGES TO MY ACCOUNT.
    YOUR IMMEDIATE ACTION IN THIS MATTER WILL BE APPRECIATED.

REGARDS

HS ARORA
    B-150 ALKAPURI
    BHOPAL

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
    I had made the payment for my credit card last month (DUE DATE16/10/08) sum of Rs.1682.thru chq. deposited (PUDUKOTTAI BRANCH, TAMIIL NADU)on 14/10/08(CHQ NO.842919)But in this month statement it shows that it was not cleared & also they have charged late paycharge & other charges.but tha amount was debited from my icici a/c on 17/10/08.so
    request u to let me know the correct details.
    CARD NO.[protected]
    MOBILE[protected]
    MUJE AAJ TAK SATETMEN MILA NHI HE ME JAB COL SENTAR ME
    FON KARTAHU TO WO MUJE HAR BAR 15 DIN BAD FON KARO KEHTEHE ME TIN BAR FON KAR CHOOKA HU LEKIN KOE ACSAN NAHI LI HE

MUJE MERE E- MAIL PE ESTETMAN BHEJE

H
      Mumbai, Maharashtra
      Fraudness of my credit card
      my name is hozefa lokhandwala and
      My Credit card no "[protected]"is misused by some person on date of 4th july 2008 on jazeera airlines I request to you to that how would I Know the name, Address & phone No.ID no
      which is shown by him .

hozefa lokhandwala
      al- burhan, 1st flr, flt no 16
      marol church rd, andheri (e),
      mumbai- 400059.

Pune, Maharashtra
        This is to bring to your notice that I have been harrassed a lot by ICICI bank loan division in the past few months. I am a loan consumer of ICICI Bank I have taken four loans from ICICI in the past. One two wheeler loan (Detail not available with me right now) all amount cleared towards this loan account. Then I took a personal loan of 78000 rupees (Loan A/C: LPDEL[protected]) and one Auto loan (Loan A/C:LADEL[protected]) one more personal loan in March'08 (Loan A/C:LIDEL[protected]).

I was going trough some tough financial conditions for past one year and was not able to pay installments on time for the personal loans. I however managed to pay the installments for the car loan till December'07 (with some skips). Then I got a good job in Chennai and finally I decided to pay the debts asap. Before I take any action from my side the Bank detected my salary account (A/C:[protected] and they block my salary account in the May and took 18650 rupees from my salary account which was part of my salary for April'08 (21st May'08) (I was only left with 2500 rupees of my salary to survive for the entire month. Then they blocked some amount on my account which I borrowed from someone and paid on 28th of May 18350 rupees. (Receipt of cash payment on 28th May'08 - L[protected])

Detail of bank statement copied below;

2 21/05/2008 21/05/2008 LPDEL[protected]/LI OCT07-687 1, 129.00 17, 634.00
        3 21/05/2008 21/05/2008 LPDEL[protected]/LI SEP07-428 2, 939.00 14, 695.00
        4 21/05/2008 21/05/2008 LPDEL[protected]/LI MAY07-429 2, 939.00 11, 756.00
        5 21/05/2008 21/05/2008 LPDEL[protected]/LI JUN07-430 2, 939.00 8, 817.00
        6 21/05/2008 21/05/2008 LPDEL[protected]/LI JUL07-431 2, 939.00 5, 878.00
        7 21/05/2008 21/05/2008 LPDEL[protected]/LI AUG07-432 2, 939.00 2, 939.00
        8 21/05/2008 21/05/2008 LPDEL[protected]/LI APR07-433 2, 939.00 0.00
        I knew I have some dues towards my car loan (Loan A/C:LADEL[protected]) and I paid 29350 rupees cash on 28th May'08 (recepit no L[protected]). I have also given in written that I will pay the remaining debts in couple of months. Finally my salary account (A/C:[protected] was released but salary for that month was not credited to my account so I requested for advance salary and I received 18900 rupees as advance salary on 9th June'08. I thought I will pay 6000 rupees towards my car loan account and that the reason I kept that amount till the end of the month. But due to my shift timings I was not able to visit the branch to make payments. I once called ICICI customer care and tried to request to send someone to my place to collect the money (Can be checked with bank call records) but they told me that thsi will take five or more business days.

In total I had paid around (18600+18350+[protected] rupees in the month of May'08. My intensions are not to be a defaulter I am willing to pay all my debts but the bank need to understand that I am a human and I have my own expenses. If the bank blocks my salary or snatches the salary (i.e.my bread and butter) how will I survive in this new place where I don't have relatives or friends. When I will not survive i will either die or leave the job then how will the bank get the remaining money from me.

They did the same again they put a block of 30000 rupees on my acount by the end of June and they snatched all my salary, I am again left with 7600 rupees to survive for the entire month. I came to know that Mr. Manish Jain (mobile: [protected]) has leaned my account for 30000 rupees for another Loan A/C:LIDEL[protected]. I tried to call him and say that I will pay the money in two installments because I need money to pay towards my car loan and other expenses. But he was not at all listening to me. He said he will talk to me after sometime but never picked my phone. I called him not less than 20 times all the time he disconnected my call.

Please think that the bank took 96300 rupees from me in two months my salary is 26000 rupees, I was running through tough time for one year will I have money to eat, live work and pay the bank debt. I am not at all in a condition to pay a single penny towards my car loan account (Loan A/C:LADEL[protected]) under the current situation the bank has left me with.

I am mentally harrassed like anything by the bank. If I was to be a defaulter I wouldn't have paid any thing after the bank auto debited my salary. I would have left this job and joined someother company. I never did this I voluntarily paid money towards the car loan where the bank didn't block any thing on my salary account towards my car loan. Still the bank is not at all cooperating with me.

The only option left with me is to leave this job and go to my home town. I want to file a case against all these harrassement of snatching my bread and butter when I was willing to pay all my debts. I will file a case for all these what the bank have given me when I wanted to be loyal and if at any point of time I commit suicide the bank and Manish Jain (mobile: [protected]) will be responsible and they will be responsible for my family, my father has retired five years back and he don't have any source of Income. I am the only earning member of my family at this point of time.

I want you all to guide me what to do when I have paid so much still the bank is not cooperating with my problem.

Yesterday, I called customer care of ICICI to file a complaint against Manish Jain (mobile: [protected]) for not listening to me and behaving in rude manner. I spoke to Mega More representative and she lodged a complaint gave me a reference number SR71369679. Manish Jain along with ICICI bank snatched all my happines and left me with tensions, harrassment and tears. I am depressed don't have a way other than suicide. In case I have to die I will make sure his happiness are snatched from his life. He will be responsible with the bank for my death.

Please help me I need help I am dying !!
        Just refer the hoard of complains about ICICI
        This is to bring to your notice that I have been harrassed a lot by ICICI bank loan division in the past few months. I have applied for personal loan at ICICI Bank.

1) loan ref/no:60608854
        2) i have submitted all documents
        3) i have given Check and signed the aggrement.
        4) but still i don't know what is the status.

please don't entertain executives.

ICICI customer care is hopeless, don't know for what purpose thay have call centre. If the call centre person not able to take complaint or give status, than why the bull u call it as customer care. instead of it u can use ABNSWERING MACHINE.

Please mention the duration of approval / status of an loan.

PLEASE NO NEED OF YOUR LOAN, RETURN MY DOCUMENTS BACK

IF ICICI GIVE THIS KNID OF SERVICE, SORRY TO SAY BUT SHORTLY THEY WILL BE OUT OF MARKET.,
        Hi Deepak, ,

I am really sorry to hear this, , It happens to every individuals, infact I faced the same problem last year,
        I was running around for 2 months and finally I got my problem fixed by a rep from ICICI who was working as a Manager in ICICI head of quality in Mumbai, , They solved my problem within 48 hours after they received my mail, I can give you the email address of them, unfortunately I forgot their direct telephone number, sorry friend, , Here it is...

[protected]@icicibank.com

Another one is personal email address of the Manager
        Her name is Megna, I am not sure whether she is with ICICI now, ,

Her email add is meghana.[protected]@icicibank.com

Take care buddy, ,

I was took personal loon from ICICI Bank from past two years back(400000/-).unfortunetelly i met with an accedent and i was there in bed rest around 2 and of months, during this period, i did't paid load instalment for theree moths becase of idid't got my salary on this period.

Now the problem is ICICI personal bank guys are called me and they behave werstlly and they sad they will bring u police or gundas to my office. After arressment from these guys i have changed my phone number.

Again this ICICI bank guys are came to my office and they complit my HR, they are doing hardble.

I was called ICICI custmore care i have found 3 moths pending forloan amount is(35000/-).
        today i went to in chennai santham branch to pay the amount, in this brach they toled me u have 3 months pending so we didi't take amount, you need to go Ambuthure brach and pay the amount.
        but the thing is ambuthure is verry far to our leving area, how could i pay loan amount.

Finally iwhat i am saying ICICI Bank guys are verry bad.How this types of banks are to serve customers.

please any one can help me on my sutuvation.

thx
        hari
        I wud suggest u all that ..ck these people. I am also a victim of same kind. I took a loan of Rs. 5, 00, 000 for 4 yeras from ICICI bank. I paid almost for two & a half year without any fail. I was paying my EMIs from ICICI Bank itself. The branch in which I was having my account to pay the EMIs, introuced a policy without any intimation that they will charge Rs. 850 as QAB charges. But when I got opened this account there was none of the policy of such kind. As I deposited the money to pay my EMI they deducted their part of amout due to which my EMI got deficient. EMI request bounced and they put so many charges upon me. I requested them that this is not my fault actually it is the mistake of the bank who made the payment deficient. After some time Loan dept. told me that to prove it I will have to produce bank statement. When I visited the branch they asked me for Rs. 120 for bank statement. I refused to pay because I was not getting it for my purpose. It was the mistake of the bank. Meanwhile I paid my EMIs by a cheque of another bank. but they two days they also deducted the balanced amount from my ICICI bank account also. I am running short of money due to recession. All was not having any money buffer. ICICI bank deducted two EMIs in one month only. I called them hundred times to return my extra amount, but they replied that at the end of the loan means after 4 year it will be adjusted. All my writted cheques bounced to insufficient amount from ICICI bank. Lots of penalties and tensions came upon me.My wife was pregenant of 2 and a half months, she got miscourage. I discussed it with my friends they suggested me not to pay a single penny and sue them. Unfortunately, I don't have money even to sue them. My friends provide me safeguard & security to face their gundas and if they take any legal action they will be caught by court. No need to worry just have guts they will come to you on their knees. Each time they change their polices without any prior intimaton is it the fault of custmer.

I have SB account no.[protected] with ICICI Allahabad branch. I went to Brisbane, Australia for my company's work for the period 22/04/2008 to 26/04/2008. I stayed at Confort Inn Hotel, North gate. They asked for some debit card for security reasons. Hotel people swap my card and amount
          300 AUS $ have been deducted from my ICICI account. I was not knowing that Rs.11734.95 have been deducted from my account. I came to know after coming back to India. I have done extra payment equivalent to 300 AUS $ .I have paid cash worth 640 AUS $ cash. The cash receipt is attached file Australia tour bills page 1. After coming back to india i have checked my account, I found that Rs.11734.95 is debited from my account (tran ID SB281426 dtd.22/04/2008). I have also attached account statement in excel form for your reference

In this connection i had a telephonic talk with hotel at Australia, they says that amount 300 Aus $ is not debited from my account you may check with your bank. Hotel people reply "This was only a pre auth no money has been taken this will disappear within a few days " .

After further correspondence, they advised “From Northgate Motel's bank, the only option you now have is to reject the claim for payment from your bank and claim payment back from your bank. Your bank needs to contact Northgate Bank which is "Westpac Bank, BSB No 034003" with the account
          being in the name of "The Northgate Motel."

ICICI bank says that the above amount is swaped from your card, so you talk to Comfort Inn and hotel people are not giving reply.

Pl. do needful hotel says that the above amount is credited hotel's account.

(See attached file: Australia tour bills.pdf)(See attached
          file:
          [protected].xls)(See attached file: comfort Inn.pdf)(See attached
          file:

Mobile : [protected]

T
            Baghdogra, West Bengal
            Respected Sir,
            I have taken a Two Wheeler loan from ICICI Bank, which was started from 07th...

Pune, Maharashtra
            in recent move icici bank has raised minimum deposit limit to 10, 000 per day. I have savings bank account - as a physically challenged person it is quite handful for me access the bank services through internet. Now the limit has raised it become a burden for me.
            Dear,

As i had been a regular customer who uses the credit cards, Now against my credit card, where the purchase the amount has been cleared now how come there are dues against the credit card which is been reflecting in the statement, every time i do not recieve statements on due date inspite of calling custmer care concerns, and the behaviour is such a rude which does not even try to listen, post a solution where i could resolve all my queries.

Delhi, Delhi
              I have done FDR with your ICICI bank (Ashok Vihar, Delhi) branch(code 0331).But on maturity I have face many troubles & not encash my fdr till date.I have visited 3-4 times to your Ashok vihar branch, & still they are no positive answer for not
              maturity of FDR.

When I asked for complaint book ther refuse to give me.So I am not interested to continue business with your bank.Pls relese my FDR with emidiate effect.

A.K.Jain([protected])
              Dear Sir/Madam, I am authorised consumer of Indane domestic gas.My consumer No.is 06883 and vendor is Orient Gas Service Kanpur Nagar, phone no.[protected].Since wef[protected], DBTL is essential to get gas refill.I am not having ADHAR CARD, so I submitted DBTL(PAHAL) form mentioning therein all the requisite information along with my bank account details.The form together with a cancelled cheque of my bank was deposited with my gas agency ie Orient Gas Service on[protected] with their acknowledgement no.1043.
              Today ie on[protected], I sent the following SMS for supplying gas refill, but in response I received SMS that my consumer no. Is not correct. Detail of my SMS- IOC [protected] 06883. Sent to [protected]
              Now I request you to kindly do the needful at your end, so that I may receive the gas refill without any further delay, when I have submitted all the requisite documents to my gas agency.However my registered mobile no. Is [protected].
              Thanking you in anticipation for an early action at your end
              Surendra Sahai
              127/1/59, W-1 Saketnagar
              Kanpur-208014

T
                Bengaluru, Karnataka
                Fund can be transferred from one bank to another through NEFT fund transfer. It usually takes around 1 or 2 working days for money to get transfered. This is applicable for any bank except ICICI bank. It takes more than 3 days for the money to get transfered. Why does icici keep the with it for so long. Is there any RBI guidelines in this respect? How can I raise a complain with RBI against ICICI bank?

New Delhi, Delhi
                  I am a customer for ICICI Credit card for the past 5 years. Unfortunately, it happend this year to purchase few items for my home. I have been through their rewards policy system as follows:

For every Rs. 200 spent on eligible purchases, you will receive 1 reward point. For example if you spend Rs. 15000, you will receive 75 reward points. This will be applicable for primary, as well as add-on cards. If your spends exceed 75000 in a calendar year, your subsequent spends will fetch you 4 Reward points for every Rs. 200 eligible purchases. Eg. Spends of Rs. 100, 000 in a calendar year will fetch you 375 points for the first Rs. 75, 000 and 125 x 4 for the next 25, 000 spent on your card. If your spends exceed 200000 in a calender year, your subsequent spends will fetch you 6 Reward points for every Rs. 200 eligible purchases. If your spends exceed 300000 in a calender year, your subsequent spends will fetch you 8 Reward points for every Rs. 200 eligible purchases. If your spends exceed 400000 in a calender year, your subsequent spends will fetch you 10 Reward points for every Rs. 200 eligible purchases.

But they are not following the policies as such and the response from their customer care is very poor. when I have analysed each and every transaction and given them, they just blindly responding, Thank you for contacting customer care. we have credited xxx points.

Thats all. Don't know what type of talented pool that they have with them.

Hats off to the customer care.

J
                    Malappuram, Kerala
                    dear sir,
                    using my credit card somebody purchae something for rs 6700 in the month of february. my credit card no [protected], i complaint icici bank customer care and cancel my card and ask them to trace the fraud . customer care guy cancell the card and told complaint is registered you need to wait for 60 days and they did, t give any complaint no. if i call custumer care they were telling already 90 days over so we cannot proceed this complaint. if i ask the murchant details they are not ready to give . not because of this complaint no i cannot complaint to the higher authority. how can i recover my money and catch the fraud .if we purchase something online murchant address and delivery address should be there they were not suppose to get that also. kindly do me the favor.

thanks,
                    josan thomas
                    SIR,
                    Someone used my account and had done shopping of 16000 from bhartia cellular,
                    the persons called me and said that they are calling from mumbi ICICI bank and offer us more limit on my feature card (limit up to 90, 000) then they, ask my credit card no and within half an hour they they had shopped for 16000.

Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
                      I have an salery account on your bank at neheru place branch delhi
                      today i want to withdrawal ten...
                      Surat, Gujarat
                      Icici Bank people has dispatched my User id & Password on 28/06/2008 through ELBEE Courier but still i.e till 01/07/2008...

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
                      HI
                      This is Suresh Babu Vutukuri. I apply for the ICICI bank credit card in the month of June 2007 when I was working in IBM, Bangalore. But till the time i had changed my room in Bangalore in the end of July 07 i didn't get any kind of response from the bank. From the month of October 07, i got a job offer in Satyam Computer Services and i had changed my place of residence to Chennai on 22nd Oct, 2007. When I joined in Satyam Computers I got an SB account in ICICI bank, Chennai as my salary account. The account number is[protected] and is maintaining at Chennai-Cenotaph Road branch.

Recently I noticed that amount of 14, 528.52 is debited from my account on 18/06/2008 and now ICICI bank has blocked the amount of 38, 845.04. You can see those details below. The ICICI bank people are telling this amount is blocked for my ICICI credit card which was issued on 23/09/2007.

Without my notice or my permission the bank people have linked my saving account to credit card. Even I made a call to ICICI customer care people and I shared my mobile number with them also. But I didn’t have any positive response from them and they are talking very rudely. Even now I can’t able to do any transaction with my SB account. They are telling that the card was delivered to the below address at which i was not residing in the month of September, 2007 and i am totally unaware of to whom they had delivered the card and who used that card. The bank is making me responsible for the usage of the card by someone else. Also the kind of delay in responding to the query through customer care is costing me Rs. 38845.04 which was billed again and debited from my account.

When I asked them how my Chennai SB account is linked to Bangalore credit card..??, they are telling that bank has authority to do this without giving notice to customer. Right now i am in the position of not having any salary from two months and depending upon debts from others.

So in this regard, as a helpless customer from ICICI bank, I would request any one of you to please intervene in this matter and help me to sort out this problem.

Gurgaon, Haryana
                        I had applied for a 3-in-1 online trading account through ICICIDirect on the 21st April, 2008 through application number. [protected]. All the required documents were furnished to the sales executive who had come to my residence. I was assured that my account would be activated within 20 days. Those 20 days are long over. Repeated calls and mails to ICICI customer-care have proved futile. All that I get to know is that my form had been rejected twice (of which I was not informed by anyone, I had to call up several times to get this status report) and now it has gone into the never ending processing mode. Each curt mail to ICICI customer care receives a reply back that I should wait for 10 additional days.
                        I am now tired and frustated and all I want is a refund of the processing fee of Rs. 250 that I had given along with the application form.
                        If this complaint is forwarded to ICICI, I am certain that the obtuse and imbecilic fools that are employed over there will repeat (just as a stupid parrot does) what they have requested before, that I should wait for another 10 days. Please refrain from sending such SPAMS
                        I have already approached another DEMAT service provider and have sent in my application.
                        WILL THE DEAF OF ICICI PLEASE TAKE NOTE??

Service — EM 123334146IN- Non-Delivery

The letter sent to SBBJ, Bhiwadi from UTI Technology Services, Mumbai is yet not found to be delivered as stated by Bank.

Service — non receipts demat documents

I fillup a form for Denate account on 22 Dec 2009 at SBI Branch Narangi, Guwahati (Assam), but no response related to demate account recieved till date.
                        I urgently requirement of Demate account, therefore you are requested please forward the doucument at earliest and please confirm by me over by E-Mail address [protected]@yahoo.com

thanking you

yours faithfully

Rajesh Meena

Dear Sir
                          I need to receive the provisional certificate URGENTLY for the PEMI interest payable from 01-APR-08 to 31-MAR-09.br...

Delhi, Delhi
                          From the first date i am not getting the single bill at my billing address.lot's of time i have made the complaint through mail but no action is taken and i have charged for the late payment.Why i am going to make the payment without getting the bill.
                          Kindly do the needful.
                          Credit Card Holder Name : Archana Barolia
                          Credit Card No : [protected]

Archana Barolia.

V
                            Delhi, Delhi
                            I am Vinod Maheshwari; I have taken a Home Loan from ICICI Bank, Sector 50, Noida Branch on Date 7th March 2007.

My Home Loan Details are
                            1. LBDEL[protected] (Primary Home Loan)
                            2. LBNOD[protected] (Top-up Loan)

I have purchased this house from Mr. Khemchand. He was also having the home loan and top-up loan from the ICICI bank.

In October 2007, I came to know that Mr. Khemchand was paying the EMI on his home and top-up both loans.

Then I and Mr. Khemchand have contacted to bank, we met Mr. Vikas Chowdhary (Area Operation Manger) regarding this issue.

As Per Mr. Vikas, Bank was not able to close Mr. Khemachand’s home loan account as they have forgotten to deduct the his top up loan money from My new Home Loan amount. Due to this reason the property papers was not transferred to my home loan account.

I have shocked as legally I am the owner of that property and as per bank I have no roll on property I am just paying the EMI for nothing.

After several visit of the branch and huge effort of Mr. Vikas Chowdhary, bank has closed the home loan of Mr. Khemchand, So Mr. Khemchand Home loan EMI has been closed in November. But bank has not closed his top up loan as there is some technical problem; due to this my property paper has still not been transferred to my account.

I have discussed the same many times with Mr. Vikas, but I did not get any proper response from his side and the situation of the issue still same for me.

Mr. Khemchand has to pay EMI for 5 years, as remaining period for his top-up loan. Till that I can not sell or transfer my property to any body.
                            As per Indian law I am the owner of the property and bank is not showing the same then why I am paying the EMI.

I am putting this mail to following ICICI personnel also:
                            1. Mr. Vivek Agarwal – ACM Home Loans on 7th March 2007 in Noida Branch
                            2. Mr. Sharad Mittal – RBH Delhi on 7th March 2007 in Noida Branch
                            3. Ms. Sarika Nigam RM-Home Loans on 7th March in Noida Branch
                            4. Mr. Vikas Chowdhary

Regarding this issue I would like to ask following question from bank:
                            1. Why the Bank personnel has missed to deduct Top-up loan of my property previous Owner.

2. If bank is so careless about their own money, then how can I believe on bank that they will keep my property papers secure?

3. When Mr. Vikas came to know about the issue why he has not try to close both loan of my property previous owner’s loan simultaneously. Because now to catch Mr. Khemchand is not easy as he has no problem to pay EMI on top-up loan.

4. I am paying the 12% as interest rate on my Top-up loan, where as other bank has been reduced the interest rates. I can still pay at high rate if your bank has been care for my issue. It is now become one year all-to-gather, and no response of bank.

After seeing following condition I have no option left to stop EMI and deposit the EMI in court with taking legal help.

I would still like to escalate this issue to you all as I want to give a chance to prove the credibility of bank.

I suffered mentally so much due bank mistake. Hope you will response positively after this mail.

Stll I am awaiting resolvance of issue.

Thanks in advance

Vinod Maheshwari
                            B703, Sahara Apartment,
                            Plot No.11, Sector-6,
                            Dwarka, New Delhi -110075
                            Ph. No. +[protected]
                            Mobile: +91-[protected]/[protected]

Home Loan — Not getting proper response from anyone

My self Jai Pandey, I am looking after home loan A/c no .[protected], Account holder name Ajay Kumar verma, who is residising Abroad. I have sent a demand letter through first flight currior AWB NO.W16232536. on dated 11 feb and this has alreadybeen deliverd on 12 feb.

My concern is nobody confrming of good receipt of this demand letter.Neither Customer care exucitive nor bank officers.

Can any one please let me know how to find out this letter? Customer signed Disburesment letter already sent via e-mail along with Demand letter. Please help me out.

Best regards
                            Jay Pandey
                            Mob.[protected]

ICICI Bank Home Loan — EMI issues

I have requested for Increase in my EMI for Rs. 15000/- and tenure should be reduced to 200 months.
                            My interest rate was 10% and EMI paying Rs. 13212/-. I clearly mentioned in the letter that Interest rate should be same as my current interest rate i.e. 10% and tenure should be reduced. The request has been processed in such away that both the conditions are not satisfied.

My interest rate increase to 13%, Tenure is as it is and EMI is Rs. 16, 289/-. When I contact ICICI bank to verify the same, nobody responding. Somebody please help me to sortout this problem.

Pavan
                            Join ICICI Home Loan Customers http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/ICICIHomeLoanCustomers/

ICICI BANK HOUSING LOAN DEPT. — TRIED SO MANY TIMES NOT RESPONDING

As i have taken home loan from icici bank, I feel that the rate of interest, i am paying is from higher side, so i want to take over the loan by some other bank & i have already compleated the deal on the interest part with the bank now i am interested, So many time i wanted to contact the people in the bank, both in hubli & Mangalore, but every time they said they will come back to me with full detail, i mean to say, that they wanted to discuss with there higher authority, but it has never happend, i have requested them so many time, atleast to convert my PRE EMI to regular EMI, but no result, finally now I wanted to quit & wanted it to be taken over by other good bank. REPLY ME AT THE MOST...TRY TO CONTACT ME OVER MAIL .

MY LAN NO.LBHBL[protected]

M
                              Dear Sir:
                              I had an ICICI Credit Card, for which I had done a settlement on the Principal amount, now 1 year after my settlement, The bank refuses to accept that they did any settlement, they have taken that money that I paid in -lieu of Full and Final Settlement as a regular payment and now threaten me that they will BLACK LIST my credit history. I checked with the Bank Redressel forum also but they also gave the same response, that you have to make the payment as we never did a settlement with you, I have all the details with me, If you can help, I can provide alll the details.

Thanks & Regards,

Mohit Sah
                              # + 91 [protected]; +91 [protected]
                              Dear all,

I was made to take an ICICI EMI Card by the so called customer service people 3 years back... There were at my door step every time saying that ICICI has nominated you for this type of cards. They said that i can use it as a debit card also.

So i withdrew some money and later when i came to know that i should not ve done that, i paid the principle amount discussing with the credit card manager here in chennai, Mount road office. The card was closed that time amicably and a letter was issued to me.

Later, i kept receiving calls from ICICI Advocates regarding the same and i ve explained them everytime what has happened. But now, i came to know after 3 years that my name has been black listed in CIBIL for any loans .

This is ridiculous. I am cornered now. I was true to them but they have cheated me.

Please some one suggest me what should i do now ? Is there any possibility that i can prove myself and take my name off from the list with CIBIL ? I cant spent money on this being a middle class fellow.. I would also like to know whether this sort of things happens to big shots too ?

Frenz, if you ve any idea or suggestion, plz call me at [protected] or mail me with your valuble ideas.

Thanks & Regards

Venkatesan

Ernakulam, Kerala
                                ICICI bank has lost my original property documents ! the loan is worth close to 50lacs. i have been following up on this for 18 months, and now they confirm that they have lost all the documents. they have promised to recreate the document, but i dont trust them any longer.

anybody had a similar experience ? what was the outcome ?
                                my home loan emi has been arbitrarily reduced by you and it might have led to increase in tenure of loan. you are requested keep the emi at the same amount of rs 1830/- instead of reducing it on your own. a/c no LBPAR[protected]
                                As I have to submit Income Tax return in every finanial; year, i have not yet received the Statement for claiming deduction under sec 24 of I .T. Act towards repayment of Principal & interst on loan a/c no LHCAL[protected] / APPLICATION FORM NO.231391(during the period from Apr2007 to March08).
                                Pl.send it either by post or above E mail address at an earliest.
                                Mandira Bhattacharyya
                                Don’t count on info. provided by ICICI staff on such forums!!! You may also find thousand of ICICI victims by just searching(ICICI sucks) on Google search engine.

You may contact Suman Das, Head customer service or/and following other email id’s.

suman.[protected]@icicibank.com
                                [protected]@icicibank.com
                                kamath.[protected]@icicibank.com (K.V. Kamath - Head of ICICI)

You may ask RBI intervention as follows. Here is link for filing complaint in banking obudsman.