ICICI Bank

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex
Mumbai City District

ICICI Phone Banking Center

ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032

Registered Office

ICICI Bank Limited, Landmark: Race Course Circle, Vadodara 390 007

Good

ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

Delhi, Delhi
I had invested in ICICI Fixed Maturity Plan which had a one year term. I invested Rs.20000 in Mar'07. As per the ICICIDirect...
Ref : Bike Loan - 29, 500,
Chirag Kothari
26/07/1978
Mh02 As7029

With regard to the above...

Pune, Maharashtra
CLAIM LETTER

To, 26/04/2008
The Branch Manager,
ICICI BANK LTD.,
CIVIL LINES,
ALLAHABAD,

I have a D-Mat account no.[protected]IN-302679) with your bank. I had sold 23 shares of TCS and 10 shares of INFOSYSTCH in sett. no 2008072 through my trading account in Karvy Stock Broking Ltd. The pay-in for the sett. no. 2008072 was on 17/04/2008. I had submitted the TIFD (no.[protected] for these shares on 16/04/2008 at around 10:00 a.m. 24 hours before the pay-in time (scanned copy attached) with the same day execution date. The said shares have been auctioned by Karvy Stock Broking Ltd. saying that the shares have not been received.

An auction difference of Rs. 3020.45 (Difference of Sale Amount Rs. 36931.59 and Auction Amount Rs. 39952.04) has been debited. Furthermore the price of shares has taken a beating (Closing price of TCS is Rs. 889 and INFOSYSTCH is Rs. 1684 on 25/04/2008). I had sold TCS at an average rate of Rs. 960 and INFOSYSTCH around the same rate. Hence I am incurring a loss of Rs. 1633 on TCS from my sale rate.

Hence please pay me Rs. 4653.45 (Rs. 3020.45 + Rs. 1633) the loss incurred by me due the negligence of an employee of your bank.

Nawal Kumar Agarwal
[protected], [protected]

Enclosures : 1. Photocopy of TIFD
2. Photocopy of Contract Note of NSE
3. Photocopy of Auction Bill of NSE
4. Photocopy of Client Ledger
5. Photocopy of Auction Bill of KARVY

Delhi, Delhi
    I have been suffering from this ICICI Bank System, neither they are resolving my issue and their DSA has been calling me again and again and insisting me to pay for that amount which i haven't used.

Please see below for my concenr i sent as FAX/Email as per ICICI customer care so many times, but haven't get any solution as yet...

_________
    Number: SR56579370

I have been issued ICICI VISA Card: [protected] in 2007. On January
    24, 2008, I was tried to made a transaction of Rs: 25450/- at APNA FANCY
    JEWELLERS, New Delhi using this card, but unfortunately the Swipe machine
    was not able to print a transaction receipt at that time and the merchant told
    me that he will not claim this transaction because he is not having any proof,
    but in my current statement generated on 18th February 2008 I can see that
    ICICI bank has billed me that amount of 25450/-, which I not used. I also called
    customer care and they gave me its TRANSACTION ID 723822 and Complaint
    Number: SR56579370 and they told me to write a letter and fax to you at 022-
    66466683, with my concern.

Hence here I am requesting you to please investigate this dispute and reverse
    the amount of 25450 in my credit card account.

Manoj Verma
    Mobile. [protected]
    Address: RZ-99, Veer Nagar,
    Sagar Pur West, New Delhi-110046
    Complaint Number: SR56579370
    it is better to close a/c .customer care dept is very bad and they donot even try to understand the complaint.now they are following new method to cheat by not giving service request number so complaint is not taken to next stage.some action is required to be taken by RBI

U
      Mumbai, Maharashtra
      I have applied for credit card in the first week of feb, 08. But so far i have not received the same nor has been deliverd to my address mentioned in the application form. But in the 2nd week of march, 08 i got call from icici credit card division for making the payment of rs.1, 80, 000.00 towards the purchase against credit card.When i asked them where the card has been delivered. Firstly they told me somewhere in thane and 2nd time after 15 days they told me that the card has been delivered to borivali address. The above both address are not maching with my original address for which i have submitted telephone bill along with application as proof of address. Based on the threating call from icici credit card division i lodged police complain at koper khairane police station, navi bumbai(Where i am staying). Yesterday i.E on 08.05.2008 morning one mr.Deepak from icici bank, rcv dept. J.B. Nagar, andheri office came to me and shown me the forged document such as pan card, which is totally different than the original.

Since the card has been delivered to the forged persons address, on the bassis of the above mentioned forged pan card the sum of rs.2, 82, 467.00 worth of purchases/ cash withdrawal has been made for which i am no where concern.

My plea is as a matter of fact the whole episode is because of the negligence of the credit card division icici bank and i must not be further harrased by the icici bank.

I applied for ICICI Credit Card and submitted documents on 3rd July, 2015. However, I received a Mail for acknowledge my confirmation for the same. But thereafter neither i received any verification phone call or other communication. Detail for the application as follows:

Name : Deepak Sharma

Thanks & Regards
      Deepak Sharma

V
        Delhi, Delhi
        I am salary account holder of icici bank.I recived a personal loan for Rs 50, 000 at (11%) at 1758 EMI.After 15 months i recived a call for topup saying that i will be topup and recive a chq for Rs 55, 000 with 11% and an EMI of Rs 2300.Also they have taken a cash of Rs 946 towards insuarance. but after 1 month i recived a chq for Rs 27000 at 19.5% EMI of Rs 2030. ICICI BANK is Turning like a finance company and started grabbing people money.
        Goverment have to take steps to monitor and stop this kind of activity.
        sir i was a student of +2 and got addmission in iipm new dehli
        i asked for a educational loan in patna(bihar) they said there is no such facility in bihar
        is it so than please help me out its my dream to complete my bba+mba (integrated course)class will start from 5th august, 2008
        if your can help me in any way i will be very thank ful to you
        sir its my request to look into the matter my contact number is [protected]

Sangli, Maharashtra
          DEAR SIR
          MY ACCOUNT NUMBER[protected].FROM THREE MONTH I GIVE REQUIRED PEPER FOR 4 TIME IN PARBHANI ICICI OFFICE. BUT ICICI BANK YET NOT PROVIDE ME USER NAME, PASSWORD FOR INTERNET ACCOUNT AND ATM CARD
          atm pass word
          hi i am Rakesh in INDIAN ARMY postted in Haryana, my account in your bank icici branch Amritsar my A/C No.[protected] i want our bank statement till dated, but icici bank no response me and i want internet banking but no response me,

i want to icici new user id and password icici no response me.
          i request you please send me my bank statement metioned email id.
          please send me reply urgently..

Thanks 'n' regards,
          Rakesh
          A/C No.[protected]
          72 Armd Regt. Sr no-847446.Emp no.15499928
          [protected]@gmail.com
          My self miss Jagruti Kirtane
          i have account in icici bank which was opened by my company Nidhi Enterprises i know only my ATM card no [protected] i want my account number immidiately send mail on my mail id or contact me on [protected] kindly request you

jagruti kirtane
          [protected]@gmail.com

ICICI Saving Account — PATHETIC CUSTOMER SERVICE AT DWARKA BRANCH BY MR MANISH SO CALLED CLUSTER MANAGER

DEAR CONCERN. THE ICICI BRANCH AT DWARKA IS HAVING VERY RUDE AND IRATE STAFF AND SPECIALLY IS THE CLUSTER MANGER MANISH WHO DONOT KNOW HO WTO TALK WITH CUSTOMERS

FROM LAST ONE WEEK YOUR SO CALL ANT TIME MONEY SERVICES ARE BLACK IN DWARKA BRANCH WITH NO CLUE WHY??? Account Number …[protected]

ANSWER FROM YOUR BRANCH PEOPLE IS THAT YOU CAN CALCEL YOUR ACCOUNT BUT DONOT COME TO US FOR THESE SMALL ISSUES AS ITS OUR ROUTINE AND IS A PART OF OUR SERVICES THAT WE DONOT OPEN ATM TILL 11 AM DAILY
          THE GENTLEMAN IS RUDE ENOUGH & FINALLY I WAS ASKED TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT WHICH I DID WITHOUT KONWING ABOUT MY ACCOUNT BALANCE

PLEASE NOTE: - I HAVE GIVEN MY ATM TO PATHETIC MANISH WITHOUT KNOWING WHERE MY MONEY IS GOING TO LEND

I AM NOT SURE WHETHER YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE SOME ACTION OR NOT BUT PLEASE RETURN MY MONEY ON UTMOT PRIORITY AT MY MAILING ADDRESS BELOW OR I SHALL BE BOUNG TO MOVE TO COURT TO TAKE YOU FOR THEFT OVER MY ACCOUNT BALANCE
          Address: - WEA-117, RAMA Park ROAD, MOHAN garden, Uttam Nagar Delhi-110059

IN INDIA THIS IS MY FIRST INTERCATION WITH YOU PEOPLE & SERVICES OFFERED IN INDIA ARE CERCASTIC WITH RUDE PEOPLE AS CREW
          Awaiting Response
          Deepender B..[protected]
          Dear Deepender,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Customer Service Team.
          plz send my m pin

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
            i would like cancel my credit card and also my add on card also.
            due to i dont wish to have any credit card as policy...
            Loan Account no.
            1) LBDEL[protected] & 2) LBDEL[protected]
            Requesting to change my address to NEW New Address...

R
            Hyderabad, Telangana
            I had availed a personal loan of 36 months' tenure from ICICI bank's Hyderabad -division, with an auto-debit option from my salary account.
            I was concerned about ICICI sending cheques for clearance on 7th every month since 7th was (roughly ) the salary date at the organization I worked for. This could get as late as 9th or 10th depending on what day of week 7th falls on. As told by the DSA staff (who represent the bank at the time of application of the loan), I duly filled in an application on white paper, requesting not to send these cheques until 10th. I had also called up the call center people immediately when my loan was sanctioned.

I had submitted, email ids, phone number etc while applying, but never received *any* communication regarding payments. Meanwhile I notified them of a change of address, so that the cheques would be returned in my current address.

When I contacted the call center letting know that I have payed the last ever EMI, (since it was 36 months now) I was told there are pending charges for cheques bouncing owing to ' insufficient balance in account ' and that 4 times.

When I spoke to a sr.manager at the bank, he tells me the request for delayed collection hasn't been notified and the I'll have to pay the amout, no matter what.

Finally I had to pay up, apart from being impolitely talken to, a s if i were some ignoramus who made a mistake.
            i have change my address my new address is DG BLOCK769 UTTAM NAGAR NEAR WEST METRO STATION. MY PERSONAL LAN NO IS LPDEL[protected].
            Guys ICICI bank Perosnal loan agents are cheaters...and they promise you some rate ...and u get loan on higher then you promised...

Some time back...i took a personal loan...it started like this...
            whenever i use to go ATM..some agent ..start's expaining me...about the rate of interest...and..all...always i deined...of loan..

then one nice day...i wasplanning to buy some thing..so..was.. looking some money...hence..i went to that person...he asked..al details...i said..that my company is listed with ICICI...and i get special discounted rate of interest...etc...etc...he just asked...me...4 checks...

i gave 4 checks..and signed few docs...and said him not to process...untilll...i give him a Go..he promised same...

After a week or so...i got money into my account...then i called him..he is not reachable...

then emi's started deducting...

one nice days...as a result of recession...i asked ICICI...wether any chnage in ROI...

this was the moment ...i was stunned...they said ur's is 24% fixed...

then i asked the docs...they sent me...and agent whom i trusted...has filled...24%...and all he needed...( i agree...its my mistkae i dint fill al...since agent promised ..he will Take care...)

Felt very bad at heart...now my loan is cloased...

in my lunch time...some how disscussion came of ICICI...even my frend got cheated, ...

wat these agents do...is they write some ROI on 1st page..and again in last page...u will have agreed ROI...were the agents fills watever...he want...

some how my frend...when appied has took a xerox of the doc's...and ...he said...on last page his sign was forged by the ICICI bank agent...before this they harrassed like any thing...

atlast he made that agent to pay the diffrence...otherwise he threated to go to media... gud chap...

now i too feel ...that same might have happend with me...

be aware...with these...people

S
              Ramnagar, Uttar Pradesh
              Dear Sir/Madam
              I am extremely sorry to say that in spite of making a written request at Sigra, Varanasi on 09/04/2008...
              Mumbai, Maharashtra
              Not received Final Tax Certificate for Year[protected] for Home Loan to file the IT Return & provisional certificate for...

S
              hi
              i am sandeep
              i was holding a credit card issued by icici bank no [protected].on may 25, 2007 i take a air ticket from air india counter at delhi air port and try to make payment thru this card but transaction declined, at the same time after declineation of this payment i use my abn card and make payment for the same ticket and contact to icici customer care regarding transaction. costumer care executive inform me that no transaction made from my card but when i saw the monthly statment the transaction reflect in my account. again i contact custome care and send all related doccument to charge back department from that day to till date no solution of this dispute .
              i am holding icici account also when i have not paid the above said amount bank block my aumont 11400 in my account and debet from my account on jan 17, 2008
              wich is due on that day
              today i have recived my monthly statment of this card which is blocked on august 2007
              showing that still i have to pay 3200 hundred
              for that ticket i have to pay only Rs 2875 but against this they debet 11400 from my account and still i have to pay 3200 and in actual i am paying this amount against the amount which i never used.
              any one call me on [protected]
              warm regard
              sandeep
              Subject : Fraud Transctions againest my Credit Card No. [protected]

This is with reference to my above subject matter & my complanint No.87603410 Dated 27.11.2008, Fax Message Dated 27.11.2008 &, E-mail message dated 29.11.2008, letter 30.11.2008 & 04.12.2008 addressed to customer.[protected]@icicibank.com (copy attached) as suggested by your Customer care Executives .

This is for your information and necessary action that, one ICICI Excutive came at my office on 27.11.2008 around 2.30 pm to collect documents like Pan Card, Credit Card No. [protected] ( duly cut in two pices by ICICI Executive ) and one application duly signed by me for increase my present Credit Limit, as suggested by Mr.Raj Kapoor Mobile No. [protected] .

When I got free from my office work I come to know around 5.30 pm on 27.11.2008 through SMS that the following fraud transations has been done from my above credit card on the same day .

1. Cash Withdrawl of Rs.500/-
              2. Cash withdrawl of Rs.8000/-
              3. Purchase of Electronic Items of Rs.18500/- from M/S Talwar Electronics, 9/1, 2 Durga Market, Khhidi Pur, Delhi

I immediately informed the same to your customer care executive vide complaint no. 87603410 on dated 27.11.2008 . He assured me to resoleve the problem by saying “Aap Ka despute hamne dispute department mai registred kar diya hai “ Than I asked him should I take any legal action againest this ? He suggested me by saying “ Aap ko koi legal action lene ka jarurat nahi hai aap apna credit card no. and request no. ko fax no. [protected] par fax kar degeye “ Than I have done same at around 7.01 on 27.11.2008. I also told them ( Customer Care Executives ) that I am not responsible / laible for the above three transactions and other charges created due to the same

Now I would like to request you also kindly investigate the above metter and arrange to inform/update me also through my e-mail ID [protected]@xproindia.com, manjeet.[protected]@rediffmail.com Mobile No. [protected] / [protected].

Thanking You,

Thanking You,

Yours truly,

Manjeet Kr. Yadav
              Mobile No. [protected]
              icici credit cards are no less than old eras mahajan. once you come under there trap, there is no way out from them. never use any credit card.
              icici cards has also charged Rs31000 on me, which i never used. and now they are sending me legal notice.

P
                Mumbai, Maharashtra
                This is about Monopolistic, Restrictive, Unethical and Unfair business practices (in short ‘cheating’?) followed...
                Delhi, Delhi
                icici bank had sent a courier by you. But still i haven’t recieved any courier.so pls this is request to you that findout...
                Gurgaon, Haryana
                Branch Id : 0029 Account Id :[protected]

This is with reference to redumption of RBI relief...

I have an icici bank gold credit card no ending with xxxx 4000, somehow someone tampered my card and reported to icici bank for lost of card and block that card, as well as request for a new card. Later from customer care executive I came to know that my present residential address has been changed and the card has been delivered to new address.Bank didnot enquiry properly for issuing a new card and as well as address change, How icici bank change the address without my concern or duly signed letter. Even the I pin number also released by bank without my knowledge.
                somebody has received new card to the new change address, and swap to the atm marchent for cash withdrawn. On 8th April I got two SMS to my mobile content the withdrew message of 20, 000 + 9, 600.Immediately I inform to customer care ICICI please check the ending display card number to my cell was xxxx 4018 who is owned the card and why the sms came to my cell. I am surprised how come it possible to lick out all my secret data from icici bank. Which help the stranger to request for a new credit card. Why ICICI bank did not ask for a approval letter to change the address. Even Bank instruction is to change the address a duly signed letter is required.
                Please let me how i can slove this problem.

regards,

kartick paul chowdhury (Dtd 01.05.2008)
                Ph (M) [protected]

Pune, Maharashtra
                  I have availed of a vehicle Loan from ICICI and signed all documents as they had instructed me to sign. ICICI was unable to secure the ECS mandate from my bankers and as the due date had passed they asked me for a physical cheque.

I agreed to their request as it was the 2nd instalment and asked them to send a person to collect the same. The person only came on 29th APril to collect the cheque. From 10th April to 29th April ICICI Car loan call centre executive must have called me at all times during the day and also the night. I must have received more than 500 calls even though I had agreed to pay the cheque to an authorized ICICI representative.

This amount to harrassment for no fault of mine. My only fault was that I availed of a Car loan from ICICI Bank.

ICICI Bank — Repeated Harassment for Loan

ICICI Bank

I have been repeatedly getting messages from your side for the last 3 years asking to repay a loan which does not belong to me. I happen to own a phone number which seems to be linked to this loan. I have complained to your legal team a year back but problem still persists.

I complained again last month Complaint No:[protected] I was told this was the last time and you guys will clean up your act.

Loan: LP: 8382

But Nope you guys are messed up - -none of your departments seem to understand each other. Please stop this stupidity.

I will go in for legal action if this will cause a problem in my credit ratings.

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your complaint number. We'll get back to you at the earliest.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

loan — Unwanted call on Loan

Number [protected]
                  Operator : Airtel
                  Signaling : GSM
                  Location : MAHARASHTRA

I am receiving call from above mentioned number for Loan

C
                    Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
                    I approched on 05.04.2008 to sector-16 branch of ICICI Bank for a fixed deposite of Rs 2 lacs total for...

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                    ICICI CREDIT CARD DESPATCHED THE CREDIT CARD THRU EXPRESS IT COURIER AGAINST AIRWAY BILL NO. [protected], AND INTERM I HAVE RECEIVED SMS FROM EXPRESS IT COURIER ALSO ON 18-4-08, PLS CONCTACT IMMEDIATELY THE FOLLOWING NUMBER 32422023/41311714, DAILY MY MAIN EXERCISE CONTACTING ABOVE NUMBER BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE, IN THE MEAN TIME WHAT EVER DETAILS SEND THRU POSTAL I HAVE RECED EVERY THING EVEN THOUGH AS ON TODAY CREDIT CARD SEND BY ICICI BANK THRU EXPRESS IT COURIER STILL NOT RECEIVED. I WAS WONDERING WHAT IS THE MEANING OF "EXPRESS".