ICICI Bank

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex
Mumbai City District

ICICI Phone Banking Center

ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032

Registered Office

ICICI Bank Limited, Landmark: Race Course Circle, Vadodara 390 007

Good

ICICI Bank related photos (4498)

ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

Pune, Maharashtra
Credit card # [protected].

I would like to record my utmost dissatifaction from such an esteemed and reputed bank of yours in terms of giving poor customer experience. I am using the ICICI credit card and holding an ICICI savings bank account from a very long time and am a very loyal customer of yours but I am very sorry to say that ICICI is loosing its customer base by giving poor customer expereience as they did in my case. My given ICICI Credit card statement is showing a tranaction of INR 1550 dated 30th Jan 2008,which I did not committ at all and despite of my repeated follow ups through phone banking / grievance form nothing has done so far and now day by day your bank is accumulating the interest and have reached to a figure of Rs 4286.73, which is totally uncalled for. I am very dissatified with this kind of stubborn attitude of ICICI bank and have reached to a stage of surrendering this card and closing the account with your bank. Through this e-mail grievence form I want that ICICI should immediately clear these dues on my card else I am going to close my years long relationship with ICICI bank just for a very small amount but which is totally unjustified. Through this forum, I expect that some senior person of credit card dept should see to this complaint and provide a solution to me at the earliest. I am not making any transaction through this card for so many months just because of this dispute. Looking forward to a resolution to this complaint of mine at the ealiest. PLEASE FORWARD THIS COMPLAINT TO MS.CHANDA KOCHHAR, CEO ICICI BANK.Thanks.
Dear Sandeep,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. We will contact you and work to address your issue.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

Gurgaon, Haryana

My name is Saurabh Saxena. I have taken a personal loan from ICICI bank. ECS date is 5th of each month.
    My concern is that my salary gets credited in my account around 15th of each month. So almost each and every month I pay Rs. 225/- as penalty. I have requested the bank to change the ECS date from 5th to 15th many times but no positive result comes from that side.
    Sometimes i get threats from banks for not to pay the installment at the right time. I pay my installment each & every month but with penalty. Now i have come to know from the bank that if ECS is bounced then interest on daily basis will be applied with Rs. 225/ penalty extra.

As i am living hand-to-mouth for last one year due to recession so i am not capable to pay these extras. I am always ready to pay my EMI honestly. I dont want any phone calls + threat calls from bank side.

Please help me out....what should i do??

Saurabh Saxena
    Dear Saurabh,

We are sorry about the trouble. Please write to us at [protected]@icicibank.com with your account number and contact details. We will contact you and work to address your issue.

Regards, ICICI Customer Service Team.

Bengaluru, Karnataka
      Hi, I am an icici customer. Yesterday,I used my debit card to draw money (Rs.4500) from a SBI bank ATM.I did not get the money...

F
      Tellicherry, Kerala
      Hello sir,
      I am fazil from kasaragod in kerala.I lost my 1000 rs/-, a person cheated me very well in the name of a job oppertunity.I wana bann that account.Please this is my request.I will give you full details of that account.plzzzz
      bearer's name : T.I.M.
      branch code : 79
      Banking menu
      ICICI Bank Limited

ICICI Bank — Cheated me

Hello sir,

I have a Icici Bank saving account which number is[protected] and this is also my current salary account.

I had a credit card which was the Centurian Bank of Punjab Credit Card and i was first settle that credit card in year 2008, After that In July 2009, my saving account had lien due to not clearing the amount of this credit card no [protected]. The total amount was 27,000. When i was told them i had already clear all the payments of this card, but they said no, u couldn't. At last, I made again a settlement of 11,000 in August and they deducted this amount from account in august 2009. But Now in dec 31, 2009 again my saving account lien due to not pay the amount of this card. They said that the settlement was not valid and u have to pay full 27,000 and they again lien my account. I have already pay 18,0000 instead of 5,0000 shopping. And Now i have no money to spend my all expenditure in this month, because thy lien my whole salary of previous month.

What will i do now, plz suggest

Kunal

I was planning to open a Demat / Trading Account with ICICI Bank. There were certain doubts regarding ID, Proof of Address...

P
        Delhi, Delhi
        ICICI BANK DISPATCHED PIN MAILER THROUGH YOUR COURIER ON 28-AUG FROM MUMBAI TO HARIDWAR(UTTARANCHAL) BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THAT PIN MAILER.

DETAILS ARE AS BELOW

DOC NO----B5597003DATE[protected]

LET ME KNOW THE STATUS OF THAT DOCUMENT
        Dear Prasanta,

We are sorry about the delay. Please write to us at [protected]@icicibank.com with your contact details. We will contact you and work to address your issue.

Warm regards,
        ICICI Bank Customer Care.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
          ICICI credit card collection agency has duped me by 12K. one of the guys gave me a receipt stating its full&final and took payment of 6K.Attached receipt of the same

The guy told me i need to make the payment before a get a letter and also said he will write on the receipt. Though the receipt says its not valid for full n final, he still said it holds true for full and final and he will send me the letter in a day's time. when i didnt rec the letter I tried to contact on the same agency number however it seems to be a common mobile number amoungst the team there. They asked me to talk to thier senior ajay shrivastav at [protected] and thats when i came to know these guys have duped me and this is one of their ways to recover money.

customer care says they cant help.

they have been calling at my home and abusing my parents and even talking to my neighbours. they hardly call me . I have done reconcilitaion but the collection agencies are neither ready to reconcile nor agree on my reconciliation.

when i asked them for statements they have asked me to pay minimum balance to generate my statements

now they have debited my bank accounts with 6K.

i have been patienetly dealing with them but the worst part is they are abusing my parents and everybody else even after duping me for 12K.

they have no answer on full & final settlement and are just been abusive to me and even my family
          Settlement Fraud
          Dear Ms. Shetty

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a2rvui) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

G
            Mumbai, Maharashtra
            DATE: 8TH SEPTEMBER 2009.

To
            The manager ICICI BANK

Ref: My ICICI A/C NO [protected]...
            I would like to raise a complaint on ICICI Bank, Because this bank is giving information from my bank account to...

Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
            Dear sir/madam
            at the time of of purchase of my bike i had applied for two icici wheeler loan, but because of some problem that application has been denied by the bank, and i purchased my bike in cash, but my bike has been registered as it has been finanaced by icici bank, so for that i need one noc from the icici bank that bank has no dues on me, my bikes reg, no . MP 09 LM 2902,
            this is a kind request to you that please help me out , i am in a problem
            thanks
            regards
            kailash sukhwani
            mob [protected]
            mh 43 q 2931
            mh 43 Q 2931
            Hi, we're from ICICI and are sorry about the trouble. We will call you and work to address your issue at the earliest.
            hi

loun number is [protected]

Vehical number EW5453

my loun is cleared on 2008 in december ther told same 800 rs peding is there i went nearst branch

of icici ther u want to go to boomsandra BRANCH i am not geting time to go. pls clear with my loun amoun or contact in this number [protected]
            KINDLY REQUEST

still i not receviced the noc

sir/mam
              myself sanjay kumar mauraya runing the shop in the name of aanchal saree situated at shop no.3,sai leela...
              M
              Hyderabad, Telangana
              Hi, I have taken a 2 wheeler loan from ICICI Bank and there are only 4 installments remaining.
              Yes I accept that I...

There was a Fraud loan of Rs. 2,30,000/- taken on my credit card in the month of April-2008.
              I raised a dispute against the bank on this regard.
              Sent a complaint letter to Mumbai (for ICICI Head office) through FAX.
              I got a letter saying it will be resolved.
              Finally In the Month of October-2008, I got a letter from ICICI Bank that it is resolved in my favour.
              And as the case was resolved in my favour, I was able to Close that Credit card.
              I have all those hard copies from ICICI Bank, which says my service request is resolved.

Now, from past four months these ICICI bank people are troubling me again, that
              there is a payment on my Credit card pending. (As the loan was taken against Credit card).
              I tell them all the details then after 10 days a different person will call me.
              Now They start saying me i'm doing fraud.

My First Query is:
              1. For a credit card limit of around 70K, How did the Bank give a loan of Rs. 2,30,000/- through
              their great concept called Loan on Phone.
              2. If they give a loan on a credit card, why can't they credit that money to that credit card itself.
              They dispatched a DD to a wrong person.
              A person with same name as me or any fraud bank account with my name can benefit from that DD. if they would have credited to my credit card account then i would have been responsible for that transaction as i didn't report any loss of card complaint.

3. Why is there no communication between the Collection Department and the inside database.
              the Database shows the case is resolved. Whenever i call customer care they say that i need not pay any money and they will update all the records appropriately.

I lost my peace because of these ICICI people calling me continuously after 8 months of resolving the case.

Please let me know how to proceed about this.

Thanks &Regards,
              Srivardhan.
              Hi, we're from ICICI and are sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us at [protected]@icicibank.com with your credit card number and contact details. We will call you and work to address your issue.
              Hai,
              This is Madugula Santosh Babu. S/O veeraiah. My date of barth is[protected]. I was taken a personal loan of Rs 1, 00, 000 in the year of 2007 for 36 months EMI . I didn't receive any documents regarding this personal loan. I have forgot the month (loan amount receiving date). So i requisite you that Please clarify the last month of installment.

With best Regards.
              M Santosh babu.
              mail: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
              cell no: [protected]

V
                Pune, Maharashtra
                I’d like to introduce you myself as vipul garac, resident of House# L 202, SWAMINARAYAN PARK OPP. MANGALDEEP SHCOOL NAWA...
                M
                Chennai, Tamil Nadu
                I would like to draw your kind attention that I Mrs.Meera Dayaram,10/2,8th cross street,shenoy nagar west,chennai.600030,Tamil...
                Khedbrahma, Gujarat
                This is KIngshuk Majumder and I have an Account with ICICI Bank for the past 3 years .and its a svings account[protected]...
                Jan 20, 2019

I am holding ICICI credit card on which I had redeemed my reward pints for big bazaar vouchers for Rs 600.00...

Hello sir,
                I was using ICICI Credict card more than a year ago. Fraud happend on my credit card and i gave a compliant with the Bank and bank blocked the card. The bank resolved the issue and intimated me saying that the card is permanently blocked. I had requested bank executive (call center) to close my card and has been honored as the card is permanently blocked. There was Rs 125/- blance to be paid and requested them to adjust the same with my bonus points ( about Rs 1100 worth bonus points were there) The bank also sent me a letter saying that they are losing me as I am esteemed customer. Two months later the bank allowed a transaction on blocked & closed card which is fraud transaction. I have intimated the bank as they sent an SMS to my mobile phone and made it very clear saying that card does not belong to me and requested them to take care of it. I have sent many mails to take care of that as well. They started harrasing me on every month to pay the bill. I used to show my unhappiness but they were harrasing me regularly. On 27th Aug 09, the bank deducted huge money (Rs 13, 046/-) from my Savings Bank account. I called help desk to reverse the same. They replied saying that they cannot do anything and asked me to shut my mouth and keep quiet.

The Bank deliberately made a mistake in allowing a transaction on blocked card. They collected huge money from my saving bank account and threatning me to keep quiet. The bank has not taken my authorization to collect this money as well. This really goondaism that the bank is showing and collecting my hard earned money. I am really helpless, depressed and crying as i do not know what to do.

I request your help in getting back my HARD earned money and ensure that the bank does not cheat poor public like.

Thanking you sir.

Ramanaiah Bandili
                ICICI Bank A/C:[protected]
                Hi, sorry to hear about your experience. We will call you and work to address your issues at the earliest.

V
                  Mumbai, Maharashtra
                  I had my saving account in ICICI bank Vartak Nagar branch Thane (Navi Mumbai) my salary was directly deposited in to my acount.even i had debit card from the same bank.since on 02/09/09 some fraud has transfer all my money( Rs. 40,000/-) from my account to his account.
                  I had already registered a complaint in my bank and they give me a complaint no so is this sufficient for me to get my money back.

Please suggest me.

Thankig you

Varun Gupta
                  Hi, we're from ICICI and are sorry to hear of your experience
                  In your interest, we have blocked your Internet Password and Debit/ATM Card to avoid any further unauthorized transaction in your account. Further, we request you to assist us with the following information: 1 ) If you have shared any details related to your account in response to any e-mail or conducted an Internet transaction on a website which was not secure, please forward the details of those links / website(s) to ICICI Bank; OR 2 ) If you have shared your personal account information with your friends, relatives or if your Power of Attorney holders have access to your user id, password; please check if any of them have shared the account related information in response to any e-mail. If yes, then please provide the details of those links or website(s) to us at [protected]@icicibank.com. Please visit the 'Safe Banking' section on our web site for "Safety Tips" and more information on a secure online banking experience. Further, as per your telephonic discussion with our Customer Care team today, we request you to immediately lodge a FIR or complaint with the Cyber Crime cell or local police, giving them the complete details of the case. Also, request you to please forward the scanned image of the complaint to us. We will extend our full co-operation and assistance to the Cyber Crime cell in their investigations.

This is not fair at all.

NEFT facility on ICICIBank.com is chargeable at Rs 5 per transaction + Service Tax...