ICICI Bank

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex
Mumbai City District

ICICI Phone Banking Center

ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032

Registered Office

ICICI Bank Limited, Landmark: Race Course Circle, Vadodara 390 007

Good

ICICI Bank related photos (4498)

ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

To
ICICI Customer Care

Myself Venkatesh Sandrasekaran address here to report a malicious transaction...
Delhi, Delhi
I receive regular calls on my cellphone from nos. 66219061, 66219001 and they ask for Mohd Shahnawaz Dara regarding some payment.The...

Sir,Madam,

I have been with ICICI with last 4 years and have been a credit card customer for all the four years.

My statement for 20/12/2208 had the below issue as stated:

Email to ICICI on 29/12/2008

Please review the statment for Late fees and interest Charges for statments for 20/11/2008 and 20/12/2008.These charges are applied on my statment even after a payment of 8,516.84 was made on 20/11/2008

Outstanding Charges Issue:
This seems to continue even if the payment is made the same day late charges are applied.

The Late fees(Rs 400.00 applied on both the statements) and Interest Charges are applied before the peak period of 48 days.

My only transaction is 6250 between 20/11/2008 and 20/12/2008 and my payment due is 7252.00 Rs

I wont be making any payments to the card until these charges(Rs 1002.88) are revereted.I have got similar statements earlier as well but made a payment.

Rewards program discrepancies

The rewards program, the statment on 20/11/2008 has 1425 points and the reward points on 20/12/2008 has been reduced to 94 points.

Please contact via email.

Jeevottam

PS:I tried to submit via "email us" application, there is a error is submitting the request.

Email to ICICI on 9 March

Outstanding Charges Issue:

My only transaction is 6250 between 20/11/2008 and 20/12/2008 and my payment due is 8655.75 Rs

I wont be making any payments to the card until these late chargesare revereted.I have got similar statements earlier as well but made a payment.

Rewards program discrepancies

Please contact via email.

Jeevottam

After this i have raised 2 service request with the degraded "Email us" application which always fails on clicking submit and the responses are as below:<<<<No REsponse to me on email regaring the information that i wanted>>>>

Dear Customer,

Request Number:SR[protected]

Type of query: Statement not received

Resolution: We are unable to process your request and unable to contact you at the phone number as in our records. Please contact us at Customer Care

Please note: This is a system-generated e-mail please do not reply.

Sincerely,
Customer Service Team.
ICICI Bank Limited.

Now when I called ICICI bank regarding the amount being blocked from my Saving Bank Account[protected] the amount is a whopping 13,968.41Rs and the ICICI customer care representatives are so adamant with very shrewed responses saying we cant do anything we have rights from the governement to cease any amount of money you have with us or any other bank to get it back.

Now, as a consumer I dont have a option as the money will be debited from my bank account within 7 days.

ICICI has been irresponsible in responding to my SR's and emails on email and has not put an effort to provide better service & has applied all the hidden charges on 20/11 and made me pay 13,968.41 RS no.

Can i get help on this and settle this?????
Hi, we're from ICICI and are sorry to hear about your experience. We'll call you and work to address your issue at the earliest.
Hi Sir, Madam,

I did not receive any call nor any communication about this, I finally made the payment towards ICICI as I thought no one will help me and they also held my 13000+ Rs freezed during this while.Even after making a payment of the amount the amount was freezed for 5 months and no interest payed to me, I called up the call center to understand the process I was told that the amount will auto be unfreezed but didnot happed until I called up again and again.

The ICICI credit cards team has been completely not helpful nor providing any answers to my queries. I have had 10 ICICI credit cards and add on cards. I have stopped using them since this incident.

If the interest charges are waived and also interest is payed for the time amount is freezed I would think about using this product of ICICI

Jeev

Noida, Uttar Pradesh
    ACCOUNT NUMBER:[protected]
    PAN: AQHPD3965G
    BRANCH: RUDRAPUR, UTTARAKHAND
    IN LAST MONTH OF JUNE I APPLIED...
    I
    Delhi, Delhi

This is to bring to your kind attention that today I had experienced major cheating case and under which...
    E
    Each of Rs. 5,000/-
    Total...

K
    Pune, Maharashtra
    Its a old matter, 2-3 yrs back. One of the executive came to my place with an offer to open a Fixed Deposit and they will also offer a zero balance savings account. Now, i issued them a cheque, after few days the zero balance savings account was opened, but for next few months neither the cheque was presented in my bank nor the FD was done. I called the executive many times but he didn't take any action. So i decided to do stop payment of the cheque.

I had gone to the branch and asked them to close the account, they said it will be closed automatically in few days.

Till date, i have not done a single transaction in that savings account, but in every quarter the bank sends a statement with charges of non maintenance of Min Average Quarterly balance plus interest etc on it.

I have visited the branch many times and explained them the sitaution, but they say you to pay the charges. Like wrong is this situation, first of all, it was supposed to be a zero balance saving account, secondly i had approached them to close the account soon after doing stop payment and they didn't, and now they want me to suffer.

Please let me know, what i should do.

Karan
    Hi, we're from ICICI and are sorry to hear about your experience. If you can write to us at [protected]@icicibank.com with your contact details, we'll call you and work to address your issue.
    i want 0 balance account

Cuncolim, Goa

I don't have any ICICI Credit Card No.[protected] and I have been served Demand Legal Notice...

W
      Pune, Maharashtra
      Ammount from my ICICI a/c was taken out by some person (named: Rajesh Ramesh Pawar) withou my knowledge through Internet Banking.
      2 months bank told me that we will return your money after investigation complete. Now they are telling me that investigation completed and saying that it is my fault i shared passwords with that person and bank will not return money. I even dont know who is he. Police is not taking my fir saying it should be launched by bank. Can i file compaint against bank at consumer court? Please help me out
      yes u can, u should. icici can do these things.
      Hi, we're from ICICI and are sorry to hear about your experience. If you can email us your phone and email contact details at [protected]@icicibank.com, we'll call you and work to address your issues. Warm regards.

Gurgaon, Haryana
        I have already lodged a complain against fraud case in transacting of Rs.50000/- via hacking of online user ID and password...
        Delhi, Delhi
        [protected] IS THE CREDIT CARD NUMBER.I HAD PAID MY CREDIT CARD BILL AMOUNTING TO RS. 42000 IN MONTH OF JUNE.THE TOTAL...
        I have savings account in ICICI Bank, Brabourne Road Branch, Kolkata.

When I opened my savings account with...
        H
        Delhi, Delhi
        Without my instruction & knowledge, how can you debit from Savings bank account ;

Debited amount is not...

D
        Delhi, Delhi

I had been using ICICI credit card since last several years. On my credit card I was availing the electronic payment facility of three numbers o[censored]tility bills (one MTNL, one NDPL and one Idea Mobile) through credit card. My earlier card number was [protected] which was valid up to March 2009 and on which the Annual bill charges of Rs. 100 and Billpay charges- Gold of Rs. 75 were charged in the month of January, 2009, reflected in my credit card statement dated 19/02/2009. (copy can be produced as reference).

The above said credit card was renewed by ICICI with a new card of validity from March 7, 2009 bearing number [protected] and ICICI was electronically debiting the spent amount on my new credit card from my same bank account as it was debiting earlier electronically.

In the month of April 2009, I found that my bills have not been paid through my credit card and the phone facility was withdrawn on my land line MTNL number. When I contacted customer care official of bank, I was told that the bill payment facility can be activated further on my request and
        I have to pay the unpaid bills and the penalty at my own.

I would like to submit that I was receiving regular messages on my mobile that the bills will be processed through my credit card. The details of the messages is given as below:

Message received on 04.05.09 that the Idea bill will be processed on 13.05.09
        Message received on 19.05.09 that the MTNL bill will be processed on 29.05.09
        (if desired, can be produced as reference)

I was really surprised to note that in spite of charging annual fee on my credit card for the bill payment facility for the whole year and regularly sending messages from the bank system for processing bill payment as usual, my MTNL, Idea & NDPL bills were not paid and I was deprived with the facilities by MTNL.

Even after my regular follow up with the bank officials, I could not convenience them and finally I stopped all the transaction on the ICICI credit card because I do not want to continue to be a credit card holder of such a bank who does not listen to his customer and put them in all sorts of troubles. I sent them written request for canceling credit card immediately from May 26, 2009.

On receiving the message from ICICI bank, dated May 27, 2009, for deactivation of the visa bill pay facility on my credit card [protected], I requested to the bank to kindly reverse the annual fee charges of Rs. 175 imposed against the bill payment facility reflected in my credit card statement of 19/02/09 as I could avail this facility only for three months from January to March. The annual payment was made with the intention that I will avail this facility throughout the year but unfortunately I could not continue due to nonpayment of bills for the month of April, 2009 onwards. Due to the non-payments of these bills I got penalized financially as well as deprived the facility by the service providers like MTNL.

My request for reversal of annual bill pay charges of Rs. 175 levied for the visa bill pay services was duly accepted by the bank, vide their e-mail dated May 29, 2009, confirming the reversal within 8 working days.

In spite of my regular follow up with the bank, I could not get my money back till date and recently in their last communication, dated August 20, 2009, bank has showed its inability to process my request for reversal of bill pay charges levied as an annual fee.

I would be grateful if you kindly look into the matter and allow getting me the justice in the form of reversal of my hard earned money from the bank. I hope that the financial loss and mental harassment I encountered during the last couple of months should also be compensated appropriately and the justice will be provided to the consumer so that such bank like ICICI would not take such a liberty to dare to deceive their clients in future.

Looking forward to have your kind consideration on my complaint.

Dr. Ajay Kumar
        i have to watch it

V
          Chandigarh, Chandigarh
          Dear Sir / Ma'am,

MySelf Vikas Chauhan, From Delhi Itself, I have a major issue with ICICI Bank and right now i am very much fed up because of my financial condition is not good and above that ICICI bank had deducted 827/- Rs. from my saving account without any information or intimation to me. This is purely a theft made by ICICI Bank.

I have a saving account with ICICI Bank from last 2 years; recently I had deposited 10, 000/- Rs. Cheque in my ICICI Bank account, today when I checked online I found that ICICI Bank has deducted 827/- Rs. from my account. when I checked with ICICI bank they told me that they charged me PrivilegeQABChgs, Oct-Dec08+ST. that’s why they have deducted the amount, when I asked with ICICI representative that how come you got to know that I am a Privilege account customer as when I open the account from very first day I have a regular saving account with zero balance facility. Customer care told me that I have never gave any request regarding upgrading my account to privilege account, they said that yes you never gave us any request then how can icici people do this. This is the just a harassment to me.

Here my issue is:
          1. How come they can deduct any amount from my account without informing to customer or to me?
          2. I have a regular saving account with zero balance facility, I have never applied or requested for privilege account.
          3. This is purely a theft made by ICICI Bank.
          4. Here I feel, Bank can do anything for the sake of their own benefit or their own purpose, where as a customer we have to run around number of time to the number of desk.
          5. Why ICICI Bank didn’t contacted me that they are going to deduct ‘x’ amount from my saving account, the same question I have asked with ICICI Bank representative, she told me. I always get a sms, they have my mail ID, and they have the address otherwise how come. Why they just don’t inform me.
          6. I have just downloaded bank statement where after depositing 10, 000/- Rs in my saving account no transaction happened then how come account balance is in negative.

And finally, please be very cautious if you have ICICI Bank account (or any other bank account) anything can happen with you money.

ICICI Bank has deducted 827/- Rs. From my account easily, now for getting the same back (my own money) lets see how much struggle I have to do.

Sir / Ma'am i would like to please take this issue seriously and take an action them immediately.

God will help….? God knows….!

Vikas Chauhan
          Hi, We're from ICICI and are sorry to hear about your experience. Please email us your account and contact details at [protected]@icicibank.com. We will contact you and work to address your issues.
          ICICI is a thief. They snatched 827 rupees from my account this Oct'09. I will report to RBI ombudsman. Who will punish this thief. Someone has to file a law suite and bar ICICI from doing banking or any financial business in future. I am so much frustrated.
          Yeah, It is happened to me the same, I am out of the country, i am not understanding how to handle with this issue.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
            I had closed my Car Loan OD Account No.[protected]‏ on 3rd August 2009 from Sector 61 Branch Noida (UP). As I wanted to get the NOC on new address, Bank Officer asked my to change the address first. I did the same and then closed the account. The bank officer confirmed me that I will get the NOC on new address, but its been 1 month and I have not received it. From ICICI Customer Care, I came to know that NOC is already delivered to my old address and has been received by somebody on 7th Aug and they cannot issue second letter.

First thing, I want to mention that nobody from my family has received it, as It was a rented house and I vaccated it on 4th Aug. Second thing, if this document is so confidential, how can it be delivered to anybody without seeing identity. Its a complete security breach and must be recorded as major security incident.

I have logged the complaint with ICICI Bank Customer Care several times but with no result. (Call logged on 19th Aug - ref No.[protected] and IInd call logged on 27th Aug -ref no.[protected]

My car is registered in Delhi and currently is in Pune, Maharashtra. To pay tax to Maharashtra Govt., I have to get Delhi RTO NOC and for that I need NOC from ICICI.

I am facing a major problems here and everytime I am caught by Pune Traffic Police, they challan me for Rs.1100.

Please look into this and try to sort the problem ASAP. I need NOC from ICICI ASAP on new address.
            Hi, sorry to hear about your experience. We will call you and work to address your issues at the earliest. Warm regards.

Oct 21, 2019
              Chennai, Tamil Nadu
              I have salary account in ICICI bank, Secundrabad Branch. My account was hacked on 27-Aug-2009. The two transaction...
              R
              Mumbai, Maharashtra
              I was shocked to understand that ICICI credit card division transfered all the points accrued to imint...without any intimation...
              K
              Pune, Maharashtra

My name is Atzal Khan and my card no. is [protected]. My last transaction is 11, 063.00 I want...

Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
              I have a bank account with ICICI Bank including online banking facility.
              ICICI Bank - Savings Bank Account NO:[protected]Name of Account Holder : Musali Narasimhulu)

On 26-Aug-2009, at 12 pm received a phone call[protected] from ICICI Bank and they enquired for the details about the online transfer of Rupees 100000. I have replied that, I have not done any of such online transfer to any one today. ICICI bank representative in the telephonic discussion told me that there was a transfer of 100000 rupees through my online account and it was a surprise note for me.

Immediately I called ICICI customer care[protected] and enquired for the above transaction details and found that there were two transactions of Rupess 50000 each. The amount has been transferred to the two account holders namely Auto Engineering Works and KGN Interior Decorators, as confirmed by ICICI Bank representative. I requested for lodging a compliant along with online transactions freezing and ICICI customer care representative told me that the ICICI compliant number is[protected]. ICICI customer care confirmed me that the request will be handled soon and fair feedback will be given within 3 days.

On 27-Aug-2009, i went ICICI bank, sector110, Noida and enquired about the details to whom the money has been transferred and found that the following were the receivers of Rs 50000 each .

1) ICICI Bank Account No:[protected] Current Bank Account

Shabbir Mohammad (Mobile No[protected]
              K.G.N. Interior Decorators;
              B-401; Shaljida Apartments; Mahagiri;
              KKRS ; Near Hotel Relen; Thanae; Mumbai; Maharastra;

With all this facts I would liketo bring to your notice that for the necessary investigation and kindly arrange to receive Rupees 100000 into my ICICI account mentioned above

Thanking you,