ICICI Bank Limited

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex
Mumbai City District

ICICI Phone Banking Center

ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032

Registered Office

ICICI Bank Limited, Landmark: Race Course Circle, Vadodara 390 007

19873
Good

ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

My name is Prashant and I am writing this mail in reference with my Home Loan # LBBNG[protected]. I would appreciate if you...

I took loan from ICICI Bank in 2007 of Rs.18000- sanctioned by Fullerton India Financial credit company in the Month of August 2007. They charged about 39% flat rate interest + other interest for 24 months. i paid 3 instalment, (what i commited apart from that excess EMI paid) Mean while i lost job & also I got cheated by international ebusiness about 1, 25, 000 apart from this loan. In this cheating case is still under investigation refered by COD & Commissioner's office right now case been registered at ACMM5 at Magistrate court. Past 3 yrs. my financial condition is nil. No support too. I am an Orphan lady. Because of my age i am not getting any job. How do i pay loan in this situation. Past i yr. all over Bangalore how many Fullerton india branches are there from all the branches sending me a notices through Leagal services Division, lok adalat etc. Now they lodged a case against my cheque got bounced (Case is on at Magistrate court) issued sammance police case now, but i am helpless i canot bare the to release on bale notice. they collected 3 cheques to sanction Rs.18ooo loan, and asking me to pay Rs.50000. Each cheque they lodging one one case in the magistrate court. Even though they issueing regular notices from lok adalath. Every day a lady cann't run around all over bangalore court halls.

I have a question that one case is on in the court how can they issue notices from other courts?
Loan cheque issued to me is ICICI Bank, but they filed a case that my cheque is bounced in HDFC Bank ACCount ?
Vijayanagar Branch issued loan, but notices issuing by all over Bangalore branches is it possible to do so ?

Please do me some favour that my loan amount to be in a reasonable and also once i got job then only i can clear this loan, because apart from this loan i have clear hand loan of Rs.1, 25000 too. Please do me needful and oblige.

ICICI-Personal Loan — Harrasment

Greetings

My name is Bharat Singh residence of S-50a, Sunder block, Shakarpur, New delhi-110092, i am a consumer of ICICI bank.
I have taken a loan of Rs 100000 from ICICI in March 2007 since then i am continously paying my EMI which is Rs 2783. They have some technical issue because of which it never got clear through ECS but i have always paid by cash or cheque.
I got a call from ICICI agency on May 8th 2009 asking for the payment. The telecaller insisted to have a two hour slot for sending the executive. I gave the time 1100 to 1300 for May 9th 2009. No one turned up to take the payment but i got two call around 1500, One from field executive who harrased me and second from Telecaller who was saying it was my fault and i should have been at home at 1500 as well. I asked them to send the executive next day.
Next day i.e 10th may 2009(sunday) i got a call at 7.30, i was sleeping and i asked him to call later as it was too early for sunday. I again got a call at 10.30 and this time he abused me, Harrased me & threatened me of Financial reputation and losses.
Since then i havent paid any EMI and daily i am getting calls from these telecallers asking for the payments. Every time i tell them to send the same executive whose name was Gaurav to collect the payment or send me an apology mail and collect their due EMI.
I havent received any apology since now. These telecallers have harrased me enough and now i am very depressed.
Kindly take some strict action........

Bharat Singh
[protected]@gmail.com

ICICI Bank — Harrasment by the bank and foul charges

Harrasment by the bank and foul charges
I am the Credit Card holder for the following card:

ICICI Silver Card - [protected] since 5 years.

I am using the this card for more than 5 years from past 1 year I am not using this card. Now for so many months I am following up with different employees of the bank that I want to settle the amount or convert the balance amount to EMI and want a reversal on the unnecessary charges and interest levied on me. I have used around 45,000 only they have made now it as 73,425.16 and telling me to settle the amount at one shot. As of now recession is there. Running family is the main problem for me. On contrary to that I receive stupid calls and I am getting harassed by the DSA agencies hired by the bank. This kind of verbal harassment is really giving me sleepless nights. Secondly when I called the customer service executive, she is very casually saying that I cannot put a request for settlement as I am a normal payer and not a defaulter, so if I default for 2-3 months then only I can place a request for settlement. Here I am ready to settle the amount or pay the amount by EMI and the bank is not bothered, and just interested to put me in a debt trap and on the contrary put me on the verbal harassment by this goons hired by the bank. What they want is that I pay a min amount and be in their debt trap forever and they keep on enjoying interest from me.I have been a great customer for the bank by giving huge interest in personal loan and credit cards but now I will not entertain any of this. I have canceling my cards and warning the bank not to bother me with unnecessary calls or else I will take legal action.But needless to say they are still continiuing to harass me and telling me to do the min amount payment.Around 3-4 diffrenet ppl from different agencies call me. Now they have sent a letter stating that they will take the amount from my Saving account which salary is credited. If this continues I have to die.

Can you help me what are the regulations under RBI and how my problem can be solved and what actions can be taken against them.
Dear Mr. Kumar,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

This is to bring to your notice that I have been duped by ICICI Credit Card Division through telemarketing.

I received a call from ICICI Credit card division and the summary is as follows:-

09-Feb-2009
    Call received in evening regarding ICICI Lombard Health Insurance. Premium Amount Rs. 15000.00. It was stated that ICICI Bank is offering a ICICI Big Bazaar Card with limit of INR 75000.00 to be utilized at Big Bazaar within 5 months and that amount is not to be paid back to ICICI and the ICICI will pay to Big Bazaar. Executive from ICICI will come personally to hand over the ICICI-Big Bazaar card and upon my confirmation that card will be activated. This offer will be given by ICICI Bank Credit Card division if Health plan from ICICI Lombard is taken.

It was stated that this offer was made to me as per my transaction records and that offer from ICICI Bank is independent of ICICI Lombard Health plan, but to get this offer the ICICI Lombard Health Insurance has to be taken.

Mr. Janardan
    09-Feb-2009 18:47:13 duration 09:02
    11-feb-2009 17:59:16 duration 06:09

Calls received from the above no.to verify the details on 09-Feb-2009 at 18:47:13 and the duration was for 00:09:02.

Again call received on 11-Feb-2009 at 17:59:16 to offer me the plan once again offering the same promotion scheme.

Call received from the above number and the caller identified himself as executive from ICICI Lombard and asked for confirmation for the offer and after my confirmation my credit card was charged for INR 15000.00 which was converted into EMI as against my monthly mode asked for, which state that the card will be charged for monthly premium instead my card limit is blocked to the Extend of INR Rs. 15000.00 and that it was converted into EMI at 5.5% p.a. interest.

To confirm this I have mailed to ICICI Credit card division through netbanking to confirm the offer but a negative reply was received. (Mail attached – Annexure1)

Further to this, I again contacted ICICI Credit Card Division, but the mail received was to offer apology but no solution.(Mail copy attached -Annexure2)

I contacted ICICI Lombard GIC for cancelling my policy 4063i/HAP/04443203/00/000, but to my surprise they are asking me to pay ICICI Credit card some 11000.00 as cancellation charges.
    I think the ICICI Lombard and ICICI credit card are separate legal entity and since ICICI Lombard has received the full premium, so they are obliged to pay the unearned premium to either me or credit card and why should I pay the cancellation charges to ICICI Bank when I am not utilizing the premium paid and similarly for the interest they have levied.

To briefly explain I would like to bring following points:

1. That ICICI Bank Credit Card department misrepresented and made false promise to sell ICICI Lombard Health Policy.
    2. That ICICI Lombard was asked to charge premium on monthly basis and not to charge full amount from my card.
    3. Without my consent why ICICI Bank has converted the policy premium into installment @5.5%p.a. interest.
    4. Why I am being asked to pay cancellation charges of around Rs. 11000.00 to ICICI credit card and where will the amount refunded by ICICI Lombard go?

I feel like cheated and these gimmicks by bank lands me in Financial Losses. All these call were made on my mobile and the recording details if required can be obtained from the Cellular operator.

I would request the Apex Bank to interfere into this matter and help me getting back my amount which was charged using unfair means jointly by ICICI Bank Credit Card Division and ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd.

ICICI Bank — misrepresentation at the time of sale

Dear sir
    i have my salary a/c with ICICI bank, they called me for selling their credit card they explained me some terms and conditions along with some discounts and membership schemes, i clarified the membership scheme regarding the Gurgaon Gofl Course whcich the said to be free of cost with the card with three representatives of ICICI Bank.
    BUT after i purchased the card all the schemes they said were not true and when i asked them to take the card back, no one responded to it and now they have sent me a statement regaring annual interest and fees od Rs. 4247.00 for which I have not yet used it.
    Plese Refer Credit Card No.[protected] and monthly statement of the same is not received
    by us in time and hence we are unable to pay the outstanding in time. Because of that we have to
    pay the un-necessary penatly for the same. please arrange to send the statement in time so the penalty
    can be avoided by us.
    can be avoided by us.
    Dear Customers,

Kindly write to us at [protected]@icicibank.com, with the subject line as ‘Customer Service – Credit Card’. Request you to provide the relevant details of your cards, along with your full name and contact details.

hi
    I Mrs. SHEELA W/o Mr. Ashok Kumar R/o A-123, G.F. F/P Ji Colony,

Madan Gir New Delhi-110062, I hve ur Cradit Card No. [protected]. i allready Settled
    your bill Amt. Rs.3000/- as per settledment letter dt. 14, 07.2009 I have paid rs. 3000/- vide your coll. No.
    8437917 dt 17/07/2009. I have already requested to your executive on 20, 07.2009 for closing of my card. | dont want continue of this card please canceel the above mentioned card. If you not closed my card I will not responible for any payment as you send me. also I will go to court if you not caceel this card
    with regard
    sheela A-I-23, MADAN GIR, NEW DELHI-110062

My courier # [protected] dt 02.07.09.

My above courier was despatched from Bangalore(as per ICICI Bank) on the 2nd July 2009 and till date it is not delivered to me. When I contacted your office in Kolkata at 3255 9965 on 8th July 2009, they said it will be deliverd the next day but till date it is not delivered. I have made several callas after that but the phone is simply not picked-up.

I fail to understand whether this courier company is genuine or BOGUS.

Can u please reply as to what happened to this courier or else I will lodge a complant with police for my loss of courier from your side.

Treat the matter as most urgent and reply to avoid arrest for being a fraud company.

Await your urgent reply.

Sunil K Sharma
      Dear Mr. Sahrma,

Kindly write to us at [protected]@icicibank.com, with the subject line as ‘Customer Service'. Request you to provide your full name and contact details.

ICICI Bank
      my chekbook is dilvri in my home

Getting the mail from MSN Lottery. Is it true?
        Dear Mr. Choudhury,

We understand that there are misleading e-mails being sent to customers of various Banks stating that funds need to be credited to their account with respect to some lottery / inheritance/ job offers / international funds transfer. Such scams are a global phenomenon and a challenge to all banks.

We urge you not to react or share any personal information in response to such e-mails. No legitimate company will offer to send you a cheque or transfer funds to your account subject to your sending them some money.

In case you have been contacted for any such activity, and have unknowingly revealed your sensitive account information like bank account number, debit card number, credit card number, Internet Banking user ID, password, or other personal information to someone, we request you to immediately call your local Customer Care number or visit any ICICI Bank branch for blocking and deactivation of the same. You may also write to us at [protected]@icicibank.com.

You are also requested to provide us with the account number details wherein you have been asked to transfer funds/ money. This will aid us in further investigation of the case.

We suggest you lodge a complaint with the local police, giving them complete details of the case and assure you of our co-operation in the investigation.

IMPORTANT: ICICI Bank is not liable for any loss whatsoever whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential that you may incur as a consequence of your response to the e-mail in question and will not entertain any claim that you may make in this regard for damages or for recovery of such loss or for compensation of such loss.

We reiterate that ICICI Bank acts at all times with diligence, in good faith, and without any intent prejudicial to the interests of its customers.

In the interest of our customers, we have caution messages displayed prominently on our website www.icicibank.com. To know more, please visit http://www.icicibank.com/pfsuser/spoofs/safebanking_index.html of our website.

Hello

ICICI bank home loan department operates my home loan account by inceasing / decreasing the EMI and tenure...

Pls see this

As I have purchased a propoerty I was Happy, With all good things in mind, I approaced ICICI Bank for HOME LOAN, Noida Office.
          With all kind of commitments and promises, my loan was disbursed on 31st May 06 of amount Rs 23, 59, 547 for 20 Years at the rate of 9.0 % Floating . They did a FLIP loan where my EMI was Rs 24, 287 for first 9 years and then of Rs 17K for rest of 11 Years.

With time the interest changes over a period of time from 9% to 13.75% (This hike was unique to ICICI bank, I didnt find any other bank increasing so high), and with this increase my EMI was increased from Rs 24, 287 to Rs 28, 407.
          Not only this, the tenure was increased from 20 years to 35 Years. I was shocked. I have no idea what so ever how they have arrived on the tenure of 35 years and EMI of Rs 28, 407. (This loan has made one thing sure that My kids going to curse me of what I have done. I have purchased a DEBT for them. Parents give Assets and property to their family)

Its almost More than one month that I am dealing with them on the explaination about how they have done the calculation. The customer care and Home Loan Branch, Both are not able to provide me any inputs on this. Rather they do call me every week to the branch and waste my time.
          How the calculation have been done. NO IDEA WHAT SO EVER!!
          I want to ask ICICI to please give me the explaination for this:On what basis ROI was increased How the calculation were done.How the tenure has increased from 20 years to 35 Years.

I have written in ICICI at various level. I followed the various level of contact as per their site (1, 2, 3, 4 level) but no one bothered to answer my query. All they were doing was playing the "Pass the Ball" or "Ping Pong" with me.

Few of the person I have written/communicated with are
          a) Nitish in Customer care, communicated via phone and email. Was not even able to undersatnd my query. It was just bangging my head on the wall.
          b) Kirti in Home Loan Branch in Noida Sector-50, No logical respone. She tried to be smart. And gave me very silly explaination. Every body nows 1+1=2, she told me that 2-1=1; I asked her how the Interest and Principle is calculated, she toldme that out of EMI if I deduct Interest we will get the Principle part. Even a class 6 student knows this.
          c) Manoj Arora, communicated via Mail. But no response at all. Didnt bother to respond to may mail.
          Dealing with these guys was just like insulting yourself.
          I am fed up of all this and want a solution to this misery of mine.
          Guys ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
          Live up to the expectation of customers.!!

I want ICICI to be very clear on this that I need explaination why this kind of response is given by staff at various level in ICICI.During this whole process of asking explaination, I was humiliated and terrified by the interation with ICICI. I have wasted my time with them.

I want few things as soon as possible:
          a) How the EMI amount was calcualted for my loan
          b) How the Tenure was increased from 20 years to 35 Years.
          c)EMI amount was increased from Rs 24K to Rs 28K.
          d) I need my extra Interest money back from ICICI with Interest @ 24% P.a.
          e) I need a compensation of Rs 2, 00, 000 for the time and effort I have put to make them understand my problem and still nobody is bothered about this. I have visited Home Loan Branch for last 5 saturdays and spend almost 2 hours for nothing.
          Dear Mr. Garg,

Kindly write to us at [protected]@icicibank.com, with the subject line as ‘Customer Service – Home Loan’. Request you to provide the relevant details of your loan, along with your full name and contact details.

ICICI Bank
          ICICI clearly cheating people when they sign off any body for home loans. There will be a day they will loose market in india and have to wind up if they continue to cheat.

I am also a customer and gone through the same problem none of the banks increse the EMI whatsovever the PRR is or interest rates are but this one bank does it. I would never recomend anybody to go for this bank. How you are supposed to manage your household when EMI is changin unexpectedly.?? they woo new customer to fall in the trap by giving loans at less rates and the existing customer continues with higher rates of interest than what other nationalized banks are giving.

My advise is for people to repay as much as possible whenever be every month or thrise a month/yearly and finish of the loan.May be also explore transfering the home loan and press them to get that done. they anyway charge 2% for that. Better to pay and save your self from the monster.

Good luck!
          kolar
          I agree with all of my friends who have commented above. I think by cheating customers ICICI Bank showes profits in their books, I have taken a Homeloan in 2005 and at that time my emi was Rs.3663.00 and at present I am paying Rs.5330.00, they dont even communicate on the changes made what is the ROI they are charging what is the tenure they have increased. Lastly, as I have shifted from my hometown their were some issues in my bank a/c from where emi used to be debited, but now I pay regularly through their collection agent and suddenly on 9/7/11 they have debited Rs.34939.00 from my account stating that their is outstanding against my home loan, they donot bother to intimate the customers what is due? what is the changes made in the ROI, changes made in emi or changes made in tenure. Its really pathetic.
          My wife is going to be operated on 16/7/11 and suddenly I am in a financial soup due to the greatness of ICICI Bank.
          I am going to see the end to it enough is enough.

ICICI Bank has debited me Inr 1, 33, 677.73 on a transaction which happened in Thailand when I was in Delhi to my account....

I had requested for Form 16 for Year 2007-08 From ICICI bank. They says its been shipped but tracking #...

I have a zero balance account with ICICI which was opened to link with INDIABULLS demat account. It's been about an year since i opened the account and now they have deducted 827 INR from my account without any intimation. When i called costumer care to inquire about the deduction made, they reply i should maintain 5000 balance atleast . When i asked how come that stands zero balance, they reply normal users have to keep 10, 000 minimum and linked account holders are very special with zero balance account so we have to maintain only 5000 as minimum balance. Isn't that cheating? Please take action against these cheats, who keep on reaping money from it's costumers making false commitments.
            Dear Mr. Prashant MD,

Kindly write to us at [protected]@icicibank.com, with the subject line as ‘Customer Service – Account’. Request you to provide the relevant details of your account, along with your full name and contact details.

Dear concerned/ all,

I have a credit card from ICICI Bank which is being used by me for over three years now....

I was shocked to see one msg which I got on 11th July 2009 at evening 05:48:58pm Stating As Follow

TA-ICICIBNK
              " EMI of Rs. 140000 is overdue for you ICICI Bank Loan Ac LLMUMXX2815, as on 31 Jun 2009. Please pay immediately in cash at any ICICI Bank branch.

Sender: TA-ICICIBNK
              Sent: 05:48:58pm

I was amazed to see according to ICICI there might be 31 days in the month of Jun in their calender.

Please look into the matter.

I am carrying that msg and present you whenever you would like to see.

Hardik Shah
              Dear Mr Shah,

Kindly write to us at [protected]@icicibank.com, with the subject line as 'Customer Service'. Request you to provide your full name and contact details.

ICICI Bank — NON-PAYMENT

DEAR SIR,
              I AM ASHOK JAIN MERCHANT OF ICICI.THERE HAS BEEN A BIG PROBLEM RELATED TO A PURCHASE MADE FROM MY SHOP NAMED PANCHARATNA JEWELLERS SITUATED AT DELISLE ROAD, LOWER PAREL, MUMBAI.THE PURCHASE WAS MADE ON[protected] AND HAVE STILL NOT RECEIVED MY PAYMENT REGARDING THE PURCHASE. IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN 6 MONTHS AND HAVE COMPLAINT IN CUSTOMER CARE BUT THERE HAS BEEN NO RESPONSE.I HEREBY GIVE YOU ALL MY DETAILS.I HOPE YOU LOOK INTO THE MATTER SERIOUSLY.THANK YOU.

MID NO : 20154126.
              TID NO : 01022874.
              TRANSACTION AMOUT : 29600 Rs
              sir i am poor family plz give the job sir
              Dear Ashok,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
              We'll contact you and work to address your issue.

Dear Ashok,

We tried contacting you, however were unable to reach you. Request you to write to us with your contact details and credit card number at [protected]@icicibank.com (Subject line: UID 197755), so that we can reach you.

Hello Sir/Madam,

A sudden message on my mobile number has left me quite discomforted. It is as follows :

"Dear Customer, Payment of Rs.90723.00 is overdue on your ICICI Bank Loan Account LTHBxxxxxx2056. please call our Customer Care and press 175 after welcome message, alternatively, you may also contact OPTIMUS GLOBAL SERVICES LTD at Tel .[protected]. Ignore if already paid."

Now, the fact is that I don't have any sort of ICICI bank loan account, I don't even have an account in ICICI. Can you kindly look into this matter?
              My number is [protected].

Thanking You.

[protected]@yahoo.in

I am ICICI Bank Credit Card customer for around 5 years and enjoying credit limit of Rs, 99, 000 on my Titanium credit card. I have registered with ICICI Bill Pay to pay my 2 Mobile Bills, ICICI Pru Premium. Apart from that I use this card in making my regulary fuel expenses, grocery purchases, etc. I have my ICICI Pru Premium due for 13th July 2009 and I happened to receive an SMS from ICICI on 9th July stating they can not process my bill since the credit limit has been reduced to Rs. 15, 000/- and I have already done more than Rs. 4, 000 purchases in the same month so my credit limit is now reduced to[protected], 000/- for the month of July.

Imagine if I would have been out of City how would I make the payment? ICICI has list bothered sending out an emailer, SMS or courier to me saying my credit limit reduced in advanced. When I asked explanation on this, they are saying based on my credit card history they have taken this decision. However, when I asked them did I ever delayed the payment, they said no you were proper/regular in making the payment. This has really irritated me. Being a loyal customer of ICICI you get such nasty treatment from ICICI Bank.

Now they are apologising for inconvenience but I want to take this to the senior most person in ICICI to at least make them aware what happens behind the curtain and how customer are always underestimated by these Pvt Bank because of their monopoly.

Unhappy customer of ICICI,
                Ashish Chandras
                Dear Mr. Ashish,

Kindly write to us at [protected]@icicibank.com, with the subject line as 'Customer Service - Credit Card'. Request you to provide the relevant details of the credit card, along with your full name and contact details.

Dear Ashish,

I have gone through your whole post and wish to inform you that there are lots of victims out here who are facing the same problem specially with ICICI BANK.No doubt its a good organisation but this must be taking place due to the silly ideas/judgement of some particular officer/deptt.

You should escalate this matter to chanda.[protected]@icicibank.com; sandeep.[protected]@icicibank.com;kamath.[protected]@icicibank.com; [protected]@icicibank.com in order to have proper resolution

You may write me for any further assistance.

Kumar Rajneesh
                Head
                INDIAN CONSULTANT GROUP
                Finance & IT Consultant
                ( Specialisation in Banking Disputes & Grievances )
                visit us : www.indianconsultantgroup.com

Sir ICICI bank has deducted my money with out information regarding QABChgs, apr-jun09+ST77 INR 827.00. Request you to plz see in this matter and help me in returning my money...
                  AC no:[protected]
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  sir this company has deducted my money with out information regarding QABChgs, apr-jun09+ST77 INR 827.00. i cant understand the meaning of this. i request you to plz see in this matter and help me in returning my money...

ICICI Bank — QABChgs, apr-jun09+ST77 INR 827.00

I have zero balance account in ICICI bank since last 1.5 years. However, they have deducted money from my account without any information provided to me. As per there comment, it has been charged as QABChgs, apr-jun09+ST77 INR 827.00. Please help me out to get my money back.

My AC No is[protected]
                  i am also facing the same problem i have asked for details
                  Me too facing same problem.Without any prior information they have deducted the same amount twice from my account .Please look into this.
                  what the hell is this QABChgs? deducted 827 Rs, without any information...
                  it heppened with me too..
                  they dont even explain the reson for that ...
                  this is how they can do that to anybody without aquitance
                  ICICI bank has deducted my money with out information regarding QABChgs, Jan-March 2010+ST77 INR 827.00. Request you to plz see in this matter and help me in returning my money
                  A/c No.[protected]

I am Mr M.Uday Bhargav Reddy an account holder of SBI Bank, Proddatur Branch, Kadapa (Dt), Andhra Pradesh.My Account number is [protected] and ATM card number is[protected].I did withdrawl of Rs.3, 000/- from an ICICI ATM center from proddatur branch on 6thMay2009, the Transaction was denied, but the amount of Rs.3, 000/- was debited from my account.ATM ID was S1CW4587, TXN:8106 and Complaint number/Clue number:2564527.

I have given complaint in proddatur branch on 8thMay2009, it almost completed 60days, but the amount of Rs.3, 000/- is not credited to my account.I am doing enquiry from my branch but they are not giving proper response.Please look into this issue and kindly do the needful.SBI bank people are saying that ICICI bank is not providing atleast JP LOG details, more over they are saying SBI didnot provide proper information.
                    If this problem is not resolved we want to approach Consumer Court.So please look into the issue as it is almost completed more than 2months.Please revert me back.

Thanks & Regards,
                    M.Uday Bhargav Reddy

I have been suffering from this ICICI Bank System, neither they are not resolving my issue.

Please see below for my concern i sent as FAX/Email as per ICICI customer care so many times, but haven't get any solution as yet...

_________
                      To,
                      Manager
                      The ICICI Credit Card Division
                      Subject: Regarding raising dispute for transactions on my card, Complaint
                      Number: SR[protected]

I have been issued ICICI VISA Card: [protected] in 2008.
                      This is with regards to the below transactions which have been done with my ICICI credit card account ([protected]) on 08/07/2009. Please refer to the details of the transaction in the below screenshot.
                      My concern is that these transactions though carried out by my credit card account were not done by me. Neither did I share my password with anyone.
                      In fact, I have not taken my transaction password till now from the back. Also, I did not receive any alerts on my mobile after the transactions were done.

I also called customer care and they gave me its TRANSACTION ID's and Complaint
                      Number:SR[protected] and they told me to write a letter and fax to you at 022-
                      66466683, with my concern.

Hence here I am requesting you to please investigate this dispute and reverse
                      the amount of 26, 287.52 in my credit card account.

Date Ref. Number Transaction details Transaction amount

08/07/2009 24692169189000072227530 DELL SALES & SERVICE 14, 016.02

08/07/2009 24692169189000072228413 DELL SALES & SERVICE 12, 270.50

Thanks & Regards,
                      Yugandhar.Yatham
                      SAP-BASIS Consultant.
                      Atos Origin India Pvt. Ltd.
                      Plant no. 5 | Godrej & Boyce | Vikhroli (w) | Mumbai 79
                      Mobile:[protected]
                      Ph: +[protected], 3858
                      email:Yugandhar.[protected]@atosorigin.com

There are 3 ATM outlets I have been to in Ghatkopar from yesterday and at all 3 i was not able to withdraw MY MONEY because there was maintainance going on ( as per the board they put outside ) but the fact seems to be something else. Is ICICI bank OUT OF FUNDS ? can ICICI bank not afford to run the ATM outlet's overheads, in the last few months they have shut down their 2 ATM outlets in Ghatkopar and relocated them in new places one of them is in such a spot that no one will want to go there the path outside it is always mucked up if not with rain water and slush now days then its cow dunk, it clearly looks like they picked this spot to save some money they must have been paying the previous outlet space owners. I WANT ICICI BANK TO STOP TROUBLING PEOPLE LIKE THIS AND GIVE GOOD SERVICE, RUN YOUR ATMs PROPERLY OR SOON YOU WILL HAVE YOUR CUSTOMERS MOVING AWAY. ICICI BANK NEEDS TO HAVE A LIVE CUSTOMER CARE OPERATOR WHO CAN ATTEND TO PEOPLES PROBLEMS, whenever one calls its only recorded voices and no interaction what so ever, I would need to talk to someone and know if MY MONEY IS IN SAFE HANDS OR NOT AND WHAT IS THE PROBLEM AND WHY CANT I NOT GET MY MONEY.
                        Dear Mr. Shinde,

Kindly write to us at [protected]@icicibank.com, with the subject line as 'Customer Service - ATM-related'. Request you to provide the relevant details of your account, along with your full name and contact details.

ICICI Bank
                        I am a Savings A/c holder of icici Bank from Chembur Branch Transactions Transacted from Sion branch.
                        On 4th August 2009 I went to HDFC Bank atm at fort to withdraw money for my personal use first i gave an Instruction to the ATM Machine to withdraw rs 6000/- then i no sooner got a receipt showing a the post-withdrwal balance Then i waited for the money to peep out from the outlet but got no response thn i complained to the hdfc bank next to it but they did not entertained me on the grounds saying ur icici bank a/c holder thn i complained to icici bank phone banking service where i have to hear from customer executive to wait for more "" 8 WORKING DAYS"" which was absolutely ridiculous since being a sb a/c holder if am not able to use my money at the time when it's needed the most it is absolutely not tolerable and it was not 8 working days i have to wait for but 16 days(both inclusive)
                        The worst part is that the bank Charges the customer for every non-compliance of the conditions applied and moreover charges Rs 200/- as service chg towards use of debit card so in the above case penal provisions would and should attract against the icici bank for consequential loss suffered by the customer

HI,

I paid my premium for my policy on 4th June and ICIC took my money on 4th but allocated NAV only on the 15th. I am in loss of 18K for 11 days, will someone address this issue.

I get remainders to pay premium 1 month in advance, wonder what if I pay it 1 month in advance

Sudhindra
                          ATTN SH V.V.BALAJI SVP & HEAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND OPERATIONS
                          Dear sir, FRAUDULANT MARKETING BY WRONG INFORMATION NEEDS URGENT CARE
                          SIR, I hold at least 9 nine policies, few of them forced to me by imparting wrong informations
                          and fraudulant marketing, thus I find my self cheated by the people carrying business for ICICI
                          Pru. life ins., by persuing me to get new policies done inliew of previous running policies with a good promise that the amount so paid earlier shall be adjusted against and accomodated with the new policies provided and I need to pay thatmuch less premium further.
                          next to this in july 09 I was offered a new policy with a good promise that I shall be provided with maximum bonus of 450% on all my existing policies and further premiums on all policies shall automatically be paid / adjusted against the bonus amount, I need not to pay any premium further.
                          now I am getting regular calls from your end to pay the due premiums otherwise i may suffer loss
                          of my funds so far deposited.
                          I am intended to register / lodge a case of Fraud against ICICI pru.life Ins. with police and Judiciary.
                          and matter be reported in Press.
                          please do the needful that I do not loose my funds so-far invested with ICICI PRU. LIFE INS.
                          hi,
                          my icici pru. life policy no.05408347.

can u mail me my nav as on date?

Patel Ashok.

Sir/Madam,
                            I have a demat a/c( No.IN[protected] in icici bank, Rohtak branch. My name in the pan card & in demat a/c is slightly different.(i.e. Name in PAN Card - NARENDER KUMAR GOYAL, and Name mention in Demat A/c - NARENDRA KUMAR GOYAL). So icici bank have blocked my demat a/c. i have done contact with icici bank many times, but they are not providing solution of this problem because of it i am not able to do transaction in stocks from this account. kindly provide me solution of this problem as soon as possible.

Please find enclosed herewith scanned copy of DEMAT A/C STATEMENT AND PAN CARD.

Narender Kumar Goyal
                            Mb.No ([protected])

Dear Sir
                              This refers to the following details of ICICI SAFETY BONDS - 1998 - SERIES I which was alloted in the name of Baby H R ARADHANA with Guardian Name Ramadas H P :-
                              Customer Identification No. = 1695149
                              Folio/Bond Holder Number = 3098223
                              Sir
                              We have contacted the ICICI office several times and always they ask for written complaint and we have given nearly five times and called call center for the same. NO REPLY for any of our vows. I hope they have serious problem with these bonds and we need your help on this behalf. Our contact address is:-
                              Ramadas H P
                              # 4&5, SLH Nilaya, Sai Mandir Road, Cauvery Extn., (Near 11th Cross, 11th Main, Coffee Board Layout) H A Farm Post, Bangalore - 560 024 Mobile - [protected]
                              Dear sir/madam.

After regular follow-on action for my Redeemtion of Matured Tax Saving Bond of my sister

in law Smt.Rekha Pradeep Shinde husband of Late Pradeep Vasant Shinde who expired on

[protected] and so he is not having any account in any bank.Kindly give me details for getting

Redeemtion of the said in name.

Agent representing your company has been following on with the same but without succes

and so i am taking initiative myself since the beneficiary is an widow .Kindly assess the

gravity of this problem and see that my sister in law gets her Redeemption asap.

Mr.Mohan Udane

Mr.Sachin Katkar
                              NON RECEIPT OF MATURITY PAYMENTS
                              I had purchased two Tax Savings Bond -032001-Tsb vide certificate no131011 Bondholder No:[protected]
                              Registration No. 205002 Name of Bondholder Ramkumar Hiralal Tiwari
                              But till date I have not received the MATURITY PROCEEDS.Now I request you to the need full at your earliest.
                              Ramkumar Hiralal Tiwari
                              I want to remind again about the complaint registered by me for Redeemption of icicisafetybonds in favour of widow Smt Rekha Pradip Shinde w/o Late pradip Vasant shinde. Kindly take this as SOS

Mohan Udane
                              hotelkamini.sify.com
                              pl.sent present status of MONEY MULTP.BOND-1298-MMB-Three option III, Bondholder no.4722-924 cetrif.no.1710, dist.no.16746dt.[protected], in the name of DODEJA PREETI SRICHAND om my mail add. [protected]@yahoo.co.in please.