Icici Bank — one assist plan icici bank

Palakkad, Kerala, India
 sajithamsr on Nov 7, 2019
I also received call from icici bank and they just given information about one assist plan after than they automatically activated this plan and deducted rs-1899/- from my saving a/c. Without my permission. I don't need this plan actually. Please deactivate this plan and refund my money. I've got back to back irritated calls from icici regarding the cpp plan, and they said it is mandatory and default for every card holder and they deducted the money.

Registered mobile no:[protected]

[Nov 07, 2019] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Nov 07, 2019
Dear Customer,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Comments

Dear sir
This is my humble request to you to please deactivate the account of wallet assist plan from my account thank you.
Please see to this matter at the earliest
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Nov 7, 2019

Dear Sunita Peter,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [email protected] Please mention the UID (992517_01) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Noc and form 35 not provided till date after loan paid in jan 2018

kindly issue the same
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Nov 8, 2019

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [email protected] Please mention the UID (992517_001) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
I have registered a complaint against the mentioned promotional benefits. It has been more than 2 and half month there is no response from them. My registered complaint number is SR[protected].
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Nov 8, 2019