[Resolved]  India [protected]@ICICI — please refund my deducted amount

My name is santhosh d t and i recharged 399rs on feb 14th transaction successfully done to [protected]@icici but didn't got any plans, confirmation from [protected]@icici amount deducted from bank. Please refund my deducted amount i am very disappointed. Please find the attached image that i made to [protected]@icici for your reference.

Santu
please refund my deducted amount
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 13, 2018
Finally my money was refunded

Comments

Please refund immediately.

My name is Vishal v zalavadiya and i recharged 349 rs on 20 july 2018 transaction successfully done to [protected]@icici but didn't got any plans, confirmation from [protected]@icici amount deducted from bank. Please refund my deducted amount i am very disappointed. Please find the attached image that i made to [protected]@icici for your reference.

Please refund my money Maine aaj tata sky subscription id([protected])ka recharge karvaya but money diduct hua lekin tata sky id recharge nhi hua I'm very disappointed I humbly request you please refund my money

My name is jasminder singh and i recharged 399rs and [protected] on transaction successfully done to [protected]@icici but didn't got any plans, confirmation from [protected]@icici amount deducted from bank. Please refund my deducted amount i am very disappointed. Please find the attached image that i made to [protected]@icici for your reference.

My name is Gyana Ranjan Swain and i recharged 399rs plan and transaction successfully done to [protected]@icici of rs 349 after deducting discount of 50 rs on 10 Oct 18 1839 hrs but didn't got any plans, confirmation from [protected]@icici amount deducted from bank. Please refund my deducted amount i am very disappointed. Please find the attached image that i made to [protected]@icici for your reference.

I'm Shubhada Gurav. I have recharged my JIO phone number [protected] with my JIO app through payment gateway upi [protected]@icci transaction id[protected] Amount debited to my bank account but not recharge done to My number. I request you to see the recharge to done immediately or return my amount Rs349/-

MUBARAK FOUZIA's reply, Jan 12, 2019
Vanthuchu jii
refund of Rs. 349
had made recharge of my JIO no. [protected]through MYJIO app of Rs. 349 payment is made through UPI to [protected]@icici with transaction id ############ amount from bank has withdraw but recharge has not received so pl. refund the Rs. 299/- at the earliest

My amount deducted 8129 rupees please refund my amount

Please refund my amount immediately

Plz refund my money urgent plz sir plz sir
Loan submitted my money 2344 by mistake your account creadit plz plz i beg you sir

I am sai mukesh sir my money was paid to kredit bee loan by mistake [protected]@icic
Was creadit today is last day of repayment
Sir plz sir my amount refund sirr plz plz plz i beg you sir 29/5/2019 plz proof aslo submitted my phone pay/google paynumber [protected] plz my money was refund

Was creadit today is last day of repayment

I have recharged my Vodafone phone number [protected] with my Vodafone app through payment gateway upi [protected]@icci transaction id[protected] Amount debited to my bank account but not recharge done to My number. I request you to see the recharge to done immediately or return my amount Rs349/-

refund of Rs. 349
had made recharge of my JIO no. [protected] through MYJIO app of Rs. 349 payment is made through UPI to [protected]@icici with transaction id ############ amount from bank has been deducted but recharge was not done so pls refund the Rs. 349/- at the earliest
This has reference to my payment of Rs.887/- which is been debited from my account on 1/6/2019 @ 12:00 noon. The payment I have released for TataSky Recharge with the transaction upi id[protected]. The beneficiary in GPay shows [protected]@icici.

Please find enclosed the copy of the same.

Kindly help to get the refund money back as soon as possible.

For any further details, please feel free to contact me.

saji.[protected]@okicici