India Taj Reataurant Hong Kong — fake company & fake visa

Beware!!! There is group of people from west bengal who is doing this fraud recruitment thing. They will first post in naukri then once you apply they will start calling you. They will talk nicely and convince you in such a manner that you will gain trust. For me i applied for this company name "india taj restaurent honk kong." once i got interviewed and got offered they asked 5000 rs, they swindle almost 40 thousand at various stages from visa processing to airtickets. Everything will be perfect at this point. But when before your itinerary when you check your status you will find your tickets has been cancelled. Company website has been withdrawn. The people introduced me named "gautam sharma" and aanika gour. Phone numbers +[protected], [protected], [protected]@gmail, [protected]@indiatajrestaurent.com

Comments

Absolutely this is fake nobody can give the money .there is from west bengal team one Mr krishnagour the real name is prince he is doing everything. And gautam sharma who is this i dont know.he is a fraud.There are taking my 1 Lakh rupees.i loss my money and my job.the cheating number is [protected] and gautam sharma number is +[protected], +[protected].
Address is
India Taj restaurant
18/floor, No1 Knutsford, TST kowloon, Hong kong, china this is a fake address

VISA is fake CONTRACT LETTER is fake and TICKET is absolutely fake plesae give this frauds at police.don't wast time and don't wast money

Teddy Menu's reply, Dec 12, 2018
I read ur complain I m a victim too if possible please let me know how shud I contact you to sort out n get refund of my cash thank you
Hi Dear,
I am also received a offer letter of Benares Restaurant & Bar in Hong Kong . They are mention the same contact number like Indian Taj restaurant . They are Fake, so keep distance from this kind of mail or offers . They offer us greedy of Big salary . Save your hard core earn money from these people.

Complaint categoryCategory: Job & Career