IndiaCakes.com Customer Care

Shop No S-12, 2'nd Floor , Sacred World Mall

Above Mc Donald , Wanowrie

Pune :- 411040

Bad

IndiaCakes.com related photos (176)

IndiaCakes.com Complaints & Reviews

Sudeshna Chakraborty Dey
Let me first tell you about the amazing staff... Ms. Neha.. She feels that her name is enough to know her in the company.. Wooooooo. Let me first appreciate the pathetic service you gave me over the phone, it was a mistake from your end my dear "or shall i rather say ur company 's end which you don't think to be a part off coz u r not at all a part of team to be apologetic of sending a stale cake. Well if the employee has soo much of attitude to give their customers who brings food on their table i can understand how the workers would work. And finally to india cake - i believe you are not aware of what u are dealing with, u are dealing with pure emotions and if you or you"staff" can't take care of it i think i can just be sad for you... Coz cake i can order from somewhere else but you have lost a customer and that i real loss to you!!
Madam you are very lucky that you are a female ... with male customers they play woman card " You dont know how to behave with a woman" and the entire issue of poor service and false commitment will take a Feminist issue ..., totally disappointed

d100225282
    I am a customer from hyderabad and have ordered cake and flowers from indiacakes on 25th april, 2017 and paid for midnight delivery which was supposed to be delivered by 26th april 12 am. With total disappointment i waited till morning to cancel the order. When i requested to cancel order, i was said it cannot be done and i said i paid extra for midnight delivery and she said before 2pm also we charge extra money. I called them around 6 pm 26th april. Still my order was not delivered yet. They false promised me about the delivery again.

And next day on 27th morning i called them immediately as soon as the working hours started they said it was delivered. Which is a total lie, i checked with my parents who are supposed to receive, i told them the same thing it's not delivered. Then they said they will reach back within 24 hours it is the same response i got yesterday too. Occasion has hone 2 days ago, and they are saying they will deliver cake and flowers now. Not at all fair or even ethical.

I requested my total amount which i paid for midnight delivery to be refunded back. I have sent several emails, made several calls but no assurance! No acknowledgement! No response!
    I am raising this complaint because i am not satisfied with their customer service and did not keep up as committed. I am very much disappointed with their irresponsibility to commitments and not going to consider for any purchase in near future. This is the worst experience i ever had with an online store.

Not going to trust indiacakes ever again!
    Indiacakes.com False commitment poor service worst customer care and they will try their best to spoil your special day

IndiaCakes.com — Fake company

Jinu Mathew
      I had placed an Order #[protected] on April 23rd 2017 & they gave 100 % assurance that they will deliver by April 24th on my...

Veena Tandan
      Order no is [protected]. I placed the order for 850rs cake and after placing the order i called indiacake customer care and asked them if they can deliver at the given address and when i called on the delivery date, they are telling me that they can't deliver at that address. They cancelled my order and no email or msg informing me about the cancellation . How unprofessional even after paying the full money. Will never order from here again. They are cheating people for money, don't order from here.
      Updated by Veena Tandan Apr 22, 2017
      They confirmed it that they will deliver when I called them

Sreecues
        I have ordered a cake to be delivered to my father on his Birthday on 5th April 2017 at Kerala. I had gone through their site and made payment through my debit card.I got a mail from them of successful transaction

Your Transaction was SUCCESSFUL !! . Thank you for your purchase!
        Your order number is 56415.
        Please keep this order number for future reference.

But today till now nothing was delivered. And today I tracked the status of the Order. Their office is telling me they cannot deliver this order as it is half kilo cake and asking me to pay more and increase it to one kilo.

At the time of booking this was not disclosed. They are cheating people like this taking booking and accepting payments and not delivering.

when I asked them to refund my money they are telling it will take 15 days.

I am thinking of filing a complaint with consumer fora and police station for unfair trade practices and cheating
        Updated by Sreecues Apr 05, 2017
        The complaint was against http://www.cakedeliveryindia.com
        Company Name : JUST FLORIST PVT LTD.

Registered office and showroom :

JUST FLOWERS 1/97, Sir Ganga Ram Road, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi-110060, India

Phone: +91- [protected],[protected], +[protected],[protected]

(Timings 10:00 am to 2:00 Pm and 2:30 Pm to 8:00 Pm IST)

E-Mail: [protected]@justflower.in

Deepshikha Raina
          The order number [protected] which was to be delivered at my address in Jammu had to b delivered at midnight 24th 2017 and for which there was an additional charge has not been delivered yet. My family kept on waiting fr the delivery for the whole time. There was no call nd no info regarding the order placed. The order can not be tracked nd you people are so irresponsible. I need a revert as soon as possible

Swati Shekhar

It's been more than a month now since I placed my order with this site and the order got cancelled from their side as the address was o[censored]SA so I basically I placed the order by mistake to the Indian site.

Since then I have been taking follow ups on calls mails and everything possible but no action has been taken yet and I haven't got back my money in my bank account.

I have called the customer care n no. Of times asking for the refund but no action has been taken on it yet.

Being a reputed site I didn't expect this kind of cold behavior.

I'll make sure neither I nor any of the person I know ever place any order from this site in future.

Please help me get my money back.

Ashish Tripathi
              I have placed order on 13th Feb for a cake to be delivered on 14th feb.
              Order Number:[protected]
              This order was never delivered and still status is forwarded to vender. I tried to contact their customer care number[protected] and also sent many mails till now not a single reply from them

I have also raised several tickets:-
              and today another one

It has been almost 2 days and not a single reply from them. They are cheating customers. Please get my money refunded Rs.600/- which I paid for the order.

boni996
                I had orderded a half kg white forest cake on feb 14 2017 and the transaction was successfull with an amount of rs800 charged.The cake has not been delivered .And i already lost my money .later on i received an email saying the the order is incomplete!!how can that happen because trancsaction had already taken place and money had gone!!I tried calling several times they are not picking up..Please either indiacake has to refund the money back or deliver the cake.This is fraud..and cheating i neeed my cake or money back at any cost!!!
                Updated by boni996 Feb 15, 2017
                this is the proof for the message that the order was complete..

IndiaCakes.com — Regarding refund money

cooooolrishi
                  I have ordered a cake on 9th nov 2016... price of cake was 550/- nd i had paid a late night delivery charge of 250/-
                  but...

Mk777
                  Orderd a cake through there website, all payment was done beforehand.
                  To my surprise when cake was delivered it was entirely different cake.
                  On raising the complaint that the delivered cake is entirely different, received a response that chef are different & called will be different.
                  I know do to this some differences can be there, but entirely different cake.
                  Wow!!!
                  Just want to inform everyone that please don't ordered using indiacakes.com

Wrong cake delivery indiacakes.com
                  Wrong cake delivery indiacakes.com

Joylaxmi
                    I had order a cake online and it was supposed to get delivered by 6pm on 30/11/2016. The order number is KOLKN103993 and tge order is confirmed as per the mail sent to me . Unfortunately The cake is not yet delivered and when I call the customer support team, No one from the customer support team answers the call or writes back. I will definitely take a legal action against these fraud people. I have already made an online payment and would like the refund back.

Order was not delivered
                    Order was not delivered
                    i had similar experience will get my money back ?please i need help!!

ajit54874
                      I had orderd a bouquet but what i was delivered was totally different and after fews days mail and calls and finally a call with manager, the manager said "hum kuch nai kr sakte aapko jo karna hai kr lo"
                      I jst wanted to know why different types of bouquet are shown on website and with diffrent cost and when a customer select a particular one that means he/she wants the same. You can't just deliver any thing as per your confortability ! Money dosen't matters what matters but i want some action to be taken against such frauds who regulary cheats on customers

India Cakes — Neither delivered order on time nor refunded money [Resolved]

AASHIMA CHHABRA
                        I ordered a cake for night delivery on 11 aug, 2016. But the company failed to deliver the order and even failed...

kirtana.ashok23
                        HI,

I had ordered a cake on Aug 27th with the order number of[protected]. I got a call next day saying that the order was cancelled and that the refund of the amount of Rs 750 will be given within a week. Its been more than 2 weeks and the amount has not been refunded. I call the number specified on their website everyday[protected] but no one answers. I have written record of an email where the person responded to the status of another order of mine but when I enquired about my refund they stopped replying. I have attached the screenshot of the email. This is such a bogus company that just cheats the customers. I request you to please help me get the refund of Rs 750. I have also attached the confirmation receipt I received via email. They selectively reply to emails but when asking about refund they dont reply! This is ridiculous.

Order cancelled and refund not given. Been over a month
                        Order cancelled and refund not given. Been over a month
                        Updated by kirtana.ashok23 Sep 22, 2016
                        I still havent got any update from indiacakes.com. Neither has anyone contacted me from their end nor have they given me a refund. I am unable to contact them over the phone number given on their website.
                        I have ordered a black forest cake.
                        But recieved some other cake.
                        On complaint, they denied the complaint..

Also. They claim they are bakers..
                        But they provide cake from local shops.

Totally in unethical business mode.

Not a single happy or satisfied customer.

I am filing a notice to this organisation which is operating from Pune.

Pallavi2091
                          Date of incident : 29 june 2016
                          Company contact number : [protected]
                          Order number :[protected]
                          Full description :
                          I ordered one cake and one frame on 29 june 2016 from http://www.indiacakes.com/ and from which the cake has been delivered on 29 june 2016 and in their services it is mentioned for gift items like the frame in this case it takes 7-8 business days to be delivered. Its been 1 month and 10 days the frame has not been delivered and in this duration i have called them many a times and sent emails tracking the frame or else refunding the payment. Every-time i call them they answer me that it has been dispatched from their side but i haven't received any call from them saying its delivered as they did call for the cake delivery.
                          With this complaint i have attached the emails i have sent them in this duration and i want them to refund the amount for the frame. The attached emails include the one which confirms the order and others are the complaint about not delivering the frame.

Hope to get a positive response soon.

Pallavi garg

Delivery not done of photo frame
                          Delivery not done of photo frame

dasap
                            I ordered for cakes and flowers from Indiacakes online. I specified the delivery date but they did not delivered on the specified date. Then I called them, and they replied that they were looking into that issue. Next day, I got an email saying the order had been delivered. But nothing was delivered to the specified address mentioned. Then I called them but no one was responding.

I think this company is not at all reliable. I request everyone not to place any order at this site.

GallaSeshukumar
                              Hi I had order(order n0:[protected] an chocolate pastry of RS:1100/-in India cakes online website http://www.indiacakes.com/ but they sended me a cheap cake with different flavor the cake which they sent is very worst taste
                              The pics which I had ordered and which they had sent r below attached once check it
                              I suggest all people don't buy any products in this website (http://www.indiacakes.com/ )
                              Indiacake had sended me normal cake of RS:-200 but they had taken RS:-1100 for my order they totally cheated me

Cheat me by sending cheap cake
                              Cheat me by sending cheap cake

India Cakes — Not refunding the amount

PGApril
                                I had ordered a cake from the India Cakes (Pune) on 15th March 2016. But as they did not deliver the order on the mentioned...

Varun Kaniyath
                                I had placed an order for a birthday cake with IndiaCakes.com on 10th March 2016. The order was promised to be delivered at 6 PM on 13th March 2016. However, the order was not delivered on time and my queries pertaining to the same (through e-mail and customer-care number) were not satisfactorily answered. The reason for not delivering my order was stated as a problem in performing a same-day-delivery (which clearly didn't apply to my order). I was later informed that the order will be delivered on 14th March 2016. However, they failed to deliver my order again for unstated reasons.
                                After repeated phone calls and e-mails, the amount I had paid through PayUmoney was refunded on 15th March 2016 but I was not compensated for my loss.
                                This is disappointing to me as a customer as the order concerned pertained to a birthday cake and I trusted the company to complete the delivery of the order on the promised date and time.
                                I request you to look in to this matter and deliver justice to me.