IndiaCakes.com Customer Care

Shop No S-12, 2'nd Floor , Sacred World Mall

Above Mc Donald , Wanowrie

Pune :- 411040

Bad

IndiaCakes.com related photos (176)

IndiaCakes.com Complaints & Reviews

Shantanusinha
I have order a cake to be delivered on 11th of November but it was not done so I called them on 12, 13th but nobody was there to lift up the call.. I talked to them on 14th and they told that I have cancelled the order which is absolutely false.after argument they told to refund within 20 days but till now refund has not been done. The customer care is worst and very rude.they are very harsh and always ready to fight..please take some action against in this matter.
Updated by Shantanusinha Nov 28, 2015
My order number is[protected].

shruti taran
    I have ordered 3 items(cake, card, teddy) from indiacakes.com on 21/11/15 .. my order would be delivered on 23/11/15..but they did not delivered my order.due to rain(their company issues)...so i called them to cancel my order..and refund the money..they told to send mail.. i sent...but..i didnot get their cancellation mail as well as my money...

Did not refund my money

Neha.Sharma.Unique
      I've ordered cake and flowers from "India cakes" on 31st oct 2015 of rupees 1400 by online payment. They didn't processes my order as they said online payment is failed, but as i've discussed with my bank (Indus Ind), the amount has been received by merchant, after that they have received the amount and email me for the same on 3- nov -2015. On next day 4-Nov-2015, i've replied them to refund my money and also request for same on call to their call support[protected] . But they didn't process for refund, so i again email them on 10-Nov and 17-Nov 2015, nut didn't get any reply from them. After that i tried to call on support[protected] but they didn't even pick my call. After that i chat their online customer support http://messenger.providesupport.com/messenger/0xocb2khxkoo61e1uh9iql23xo.html, and tell them whole story on 19 Nov 2015, they said my process is on hold as i didn't answer them about what to do with order, but as i told earlier i email them to refund. On chat they said they will tell this to team and process it within 2 days and i'll get email. Also they trying to offer me coupons in place of money, which i refused. after wait for 5 days, i again chat with them on 25-Nov-2015 . What i get is again tell whole story and they offer coupon again and said they will tell the team and then process will be started. That is really mental harassment for customer service that they didn't give order and now not refund my money and every time i request them, either they didn't reply or they offer coupon and said i'll process. Please help me for this

[email protected]
        I ordered a cake for my friends birthday to gandhinagar, gujrat fron indiacakes.com the site says that they have delivered the cake but as i confirmed from my friends they said no order was recieved but the site is saying it has been delivered the order was of 950 rs. moreover they charged 200 extra for delivery hence they should return the money to me

debabrata 1981
          Indiacakes 101 Krishna Sagar Apartment, Shri Krishna Colony, Patolewadi, Old P B Road, Kolhapur:-416005, Phone No.:[protected] Order No. :[protected] ORDER DATE : August 29, 2015 9:10:45 PM IST PAYMENT METHOD : Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking SHIPPING METHOD : Delivery Time Options - Night Delivery:- 9 PM - 11:55 PM MESSAGE: Happy Birthday Dimpy Bill to debabrata misra [protected] Email : debabrata.[protected]@gmail.com Ship to Dimpy Tiwary EM- 48, Basanty colony, Near Rajasthan Seva sadan, Rourkela Rourkela [protected] Delivery Date:[protected] Item Sku Delivery Date Qty Subtotal Half Kg Eggless Black Forest Cake IndiaProd361 1 Rs.650.00 Subtotal Rs.650.00 Shipping & Handling Rs.350.00 Grand Total Rs.1, 000.00 Customer Service :- 1) For Phone Support Please Contact on[protected], Time:- 10AM to 7PM. 2) Please Find Our Delivery Policy & Substitution Policy at This Link :- http://www.indiacakes.com/delivery-policy/ 3) For Order Status please send email with your order no at [protected]@indiacakes.co.in. 4) Order placed for Normal Delivery will be delivered anytime during the day as per vendor delivery schedule. 5) Order selected with delivery timing will be delivered at priority level. 6) Exact Time will not be guaranteed for any order, and delivery time request will not be accepted at any circumstances.TILL NOT RECEIVED THESE ORDER

pallavipallav
            Hi All, It has happened twice with me now that indiacakes did not deliver the cake even after paying extra money for a selective time delivery. There customer care number never worked and it says out of service. There is no other way to contact the support. It was good earlier but these days it is pathetic. I am very disappointed with the service. No one responded to my emails even. India cakes spoiled my surprise. They did not refund my amount even. Order No[protected]ordered on 23rd July, 2015) Order No[protected]ordered on 21st June, 2015) I will never recommend India Cakes to anyone now. You guys are worst.

Amit Baliga
              Order a cake and bouquet at 11 am. Paid extra rs 350 for delivery before 2 pm. When i chatted on support, they said you had to order 24 hours ago. If that is that case, then why was my 350 rs debited when you know you cannot deliver. When i called their pune office, the lady shouted on me saying customers do not know anything, its our mentality.
              Pathetic response. And it was my first order with them. .

Gargi CH
                I have ordered cake on 3rd june at 6 pm, I had paid extra for fast delivery as mentioned on site. Till late night no one has responded even I tried calling company but no one was responding there. I was waiting till 9 pm night but delivery person no one has responded. later I called some different delivery service company and they delivered the same time. Now when I mail to this company for refunding then I receive call from one delivery person for delivering my order, I asked him that I had cancelled my order as no one has responded till late evening. The worst part is that this company mail me back saying cake delivery has done but you have not taken cake so its not my company fault, I ll not refund.

Shruti Pujari
                  Transaction number : [protected] Payment Date: 22/05/2015 Name: Shruti Khandelwal Pujari Team, Disgusting service, ill behavior and irresponsible team is what they are operating onn. My payment was done on 22nd May for a cake delivery in night, the cake never got delivered and then in morning i told to cancel order as no point now to send cake, the order got cancelled and since then till today they are making me fool sometime they say payment not received sometime they say payment received. now today again they say we will give u a coupon. I don't want any nonsense coupon from you i want my money back. My 1, 100/- rupees back is what i want. Regards Shruti

mayuriv3
                    This is in regards to indiacakes(http://www.indiacakes.com/). I had placed order for cake on March 5th 2015 for 1, 750 rupees to be delivered on 7th Mar 2015. Order was not delievered and when i request for refund there is no proper response over call, mail and online chat, they tell this is not concern department and no proper response when i call and they tell ordered was delieverd not initating refund amount and disconnect call. Action should be taken against this company and teach there employees how to speak with customer . I have there mails and calls recorded how they behave before placing order to customer and after placing order no proper response. Please do the needful in getting my refund amount and take appropriate action against cheating customers.

Shruti Nidamarthi
                      i had placed an order (Cid:31718) on the 11th of feb 2015 for an egg less dark chocolate cake to be delivered on the 14th of February 2015... the cake never got delivered and on top of it i mailed those guyz a 50 times...messaged them...called them a 1000 times minimum but no one even bothered picking up the phone or replying to mails or messages and i had called well with in the specified times... i shall ask them for a complete refund when they pick up the phone..
                      the company's name is cake delivery india and their numbers are [protected], [protected] ...never ever buy from their site

Girish 1245
                        Hi, My e-mail id: [protected]@gmail.com On 22nd October I paid the money (> 23 USD) in cakedileveryindia.com to deliver a cake + flower bouquet + 6 inch small teddy ( COMBO) .(A 15 red roses Bunch specially made to express your boundless love to your loved one with 1/2 kg mouth watering Black Forest Cake and a small cute 6" Teddy) Since I am in USA I couldn't get in touch with the recipient, Initially I got to know that only flower bouquet is delivered. This is the kind of lame service they provide, I am truly disappointed. Anniversary is an occasion which comes once an year. Clearly these people cakedeliverindia.com have cheated me. May be they think that since the sender is USA it doesn't matter if they deliver or do not deliver the complete combo.

Only flower bouqet delivered, NO CAKE AND TEDDY. Paid money for all three of them.

jkahlon
                          I made 2 seperate orders - one for flowers and the other one for 2 cakes. I paid close to 60 dollars for the 2 orders. Please see the quality of cake that reached. The cakes were messed up. The message was wrong. And it tsted good enough to puke. This is whats being sold for 30 dollars. When my mom took it back for the quality she was told the cake makers only get 150 rupees. These guys are frauds and money suckers. To top it up my flower order never ever made it. Apparently I never even ordered it but my account was charged. Never order from this place. These guys should be taken into consumer court. Frauds. To top it up they dont respond to calls or email. These guys should be beaten up in public. This is how they represent india.

fraud and service sucks. Money suckers
                          fraud and service sucks. Money suckers

IndiaCakes.com — Cancelled order not refunded since more than a month now [Resolved]

JeevanVinayak
                            Order No. :[protected]Cake order) Cancelled long back in 11th-August-2014 but money is still mot refunded back to my account....

IndiaCakes.com — Cheating [Resolved]

ankit_singhal84
                            HI All,

We have ordered a 1KG Pineapple cake from India Cakes (www.delhicakeshop.com) for a friend yesterday...

sudhir2086
                            Order Number:[protected] Delivery scheduled: Midnight, 23rd september, 2013. Location: Gurgaon I ordered a cake+flowers combo along with greeting card with the total cost of INR 1000 for my fiance. The delivery was scheduled at midnight (for which I paid extra INR 350 too, total INR 1350). At night the delivery boy did not reach the receiver where as the next morning, he bluntly told me that he couldnt find the address hence didnt go there. He didn't even bother to call and confirm. After continuous followup with Indiacakes, the order was finally delivered next day i.e 24th September 2013 at 4 P.M. I, being present there at the time of delivery, saw the flowers and tasted the cake. I can assure you that it was the worst cake I've ever had.. moreover the quality of flowers was also pathetic. This is a serious case of service failure at every point and I expect a brand like indiacakes to take a serious action to rectify what all has gone wrong. Also i have sent 6 mails regarding this to them, called their customer care no. but no response yet from their side. i want to take this forward now and want to take a legal action against this.
                            Hi, i have not received any reply from Indiacakes.com

please update me by when should i expect the revert from their side.

IndiaCakes.com — Didn't get refund from india cakes.com pvt ltd [Resolved]

ranu1sharma
                              Hi Sir/ Madam

I placed an order on 20th May 2013 in indiacakes.com for Bharuch. I ordered half kg cake with...

Unni Raja
                              I have placed an order to deliver Cake and Flowers on 15th May 2013 in the website named http://www.indiacakes.com/ on 12th May 2013, however, later on 14th May 2013, they have replied back that the requested cake is not available and upon my acceptance, they will deliver some other cake and will refund back my balance money. From that day till date, I have been sending several mails, phone calls to understand the status of my refund money. Every time they used to say hold the line and later hang up. Today again I gave them a call and twice they hanged up and on the third time a lady stated that she does not know the status of the refund as this is being done by some other department and the only option is to mail them as they do not have a contact number. I just cannot understand “Why there is no contact number for refund especially an organization dealing with such lots of customers”. I strongly feel Iam not gonna get my refund money.

Please advise.

Unni Raja.

DHEQb001
                                I ordered for a 0.5kg egg-less black forest cake that was advertised on their website. After taking the payment they called and told that they don't have that cake. They gave me option for 1kg cake or cake with egg. I don't want either because 1kg is too big for 1 person and being vegetarians we don't want cake with egg.
                                They are refusing to refund the payment telling different stories. As far as I know, if they advertise an item and take payment, they are obligated to serve. If they don't have the item, they should not take payment. If they take payment, either they should deliver or refund.
                                This company is cheating the public in broad daylight and should be prosecuted, their website should be blacklisted so that innocent consumers are not cheated of their hard earned money. Soon this will be on the social media too.

preetimahawar
                                  I had ordered a cake to be delivered on 1st Jan, 2013. It was to be delivered before 5Pm in the evening as per my conversation with customer representative cos thr phone number is not reachable and even if it is reachable and even if it is reachable nobody picks up. And then again when i checked with them on 2nd Jan, 2012 , they tell me that they will deliver it now before 7:30 Pm. And When i dropped them a mail for cancellation of order they tell me that the order was ready and i cancelled it.They did not follow up with me any thing and now they say they will not do the refund. Now I want the refund and also the compensation amount.

This is the mail i wrote:
                                  I am writing this mail to tell you people that your services are worst and would never buy from you again. I had ordered Ref No. IND#83064 to deliver cake on 1st Jan and your customer support representative very comfortably says on 2nd Jan that it will be delivered till 7:30 pm today. I hereby cancel the order and don’t want it to be delivered. I want my refund asap.

This is what they replied
                                  ORDER WAS READY FOR DELIVERY,BUT YOU CANCELLED THE SAME,NO REFUND CAN BE ISSUED