Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Customer Care
Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd.

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Customer Care

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd.

TwitterFacebook

Train PNR Status Enquiry Through Single Number:
Calling 139

View More Information...

Load

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] related photos (3225)

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Complaints & Reviews

vivek56

I had a problem while booking my eticket via IRCTC. I was booking tatkal ticket while paying there was some problem, I had not been redirected to the ticket confirmation page, but my payment was made.
For details please go through the following mails I send to [protected]@irctc.co.in

----- to [protected]@irctc.co.in --------
This is a reminder to the following issue, I have checked properly and my eticket has not been booked through the transaction I did, using IRCTC online booking facility.
My user id: viveksgkp
Still I am not able to contact to your customer service centre, the phone either not picked up or is always busy.

Please consider this as high importance. Since the ticket is not booked I must get the refund.

Vivek.

From: Vivek Srivastava
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 9:15 AM
To: '[protected]@irctc.co.in'
Cc: '[protected]@gmail.com'
Subject: Tatkal E-ticket booking problem
Importance: High

I have booked one eticket for 2 passengers, in train 2256 'Gorakhdham Exp', on 21st Apr 09 in Tatkal quota. I made the payment through SBI debit card, as soon I clicked on "PAY" the next page did not show me the ticket detail, it just said redirecting to some "X" page.
Later when I checked my booked tickets history, it did not show me anything, related to this transaction. I didnot know whether my ticket has been booked, but the payment to IRCTC have been made for Rs. 2211 has been debited from my SBI A/c, with following reference : (refer to attachement)

I tried calling customer care but all lines kept busy. I don’t know what went wrong, but if my ticket is not booked I must get my money back. Please have a look into this issue, and let me know the reason as soon possible.

Vivek Srivastava.
[protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:41:35
dear sir,
today i booked 1 tried to book one ticket from aluva to new delhi in kerala express
my userid is:-- aishviva, after completing the form i went to the payment gateway of SBI ATM CUM DEBIT CARD then i paid for the ticket and after some time of processing i got the message that your session has been expired and i didnt get any ticket information and amount has been deduted from my account what is this plz check this out and confirm me regarding how can i get the ticket or my account amount.

plz reply as soon as possible

Aishwarya Bhardwaj

Akbar Khan
    Dear Sir/Madam. I had a few bad experiences with irctc.co.in, but lets just forget all those & concentrate on one. I had registered myself & my ID was " aceman ". i tried to login after an interval of 5-6 months, i know the ID must have been disabled/locked, but when i try the option " Forgot Password ", it does not have my question but has all the default questions. I tried to answer each & every one of them, but none worked, so i tried to register again, and this time, whenever i tried to complete my registration, it came up with an error " Your session has expired ", however, i tried to register at least, 5 times, to no avail. Kindly help, because it is mush better than standing in long queues for long hours.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:24:55
    Dear Sir / Mam,

unable to login to my Account... pls rectify it..

Balaji.C
    This complain is regarding Tatkal ticket booking. I have noticed that Tatkal booking through IRCTC start few minutes after 8 AM and when it start, all tickets will be already booked. I find it frustating. I am trying to book ticket from last 3 days through Tatkal and I have no chance to book it. What is this?
    I have suffering from same problem i.e. unable to login to my Account... pls rectify it..
    unable to login my account...please contact me as soon as possible.
    I am unable to log on to my account on your website from the past few weeks.Please Help!
    UNABLE TO LOG IN IRCTC FOR ON LINE RESERVATION
    [protected]@gail.co.in
    MY LOGIN I.D IS KOKIILA AND PASSWORD IS Kng318
    I WANT TO BOOK MY SEASON TICKETS HOW TO BOOK
    LET ME KNOW THE PROCESSORS
    ON MY EMAIL [protected]@gmail.com
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

IRCTC — Session expired after making payment - No ticket booked -- bank account debited [Resolved]

Sambaiah Emineni
      I faced a problem while booking a ticket now on irctc.co.in from Jamu Tawi(JAT) to Pune(PUNE) for 15th Apr 2009...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (48)

salim khan
      Respected Sir,
      I have booked a ticket on 12th April for the journey on 14th April . from dabra(dba) to hazart nizamuddin(nzm) .i checked my atm balance . I found double money was withdrawal instead of single payment of 1255 RUPEES by irctc .i have made my ticket through internet, it was a e-ticket .pnr no. of ticket was [protected].
      can you please help me in refunding my money.please take action against my copmplaint.
      your faithfully,
      salim khan
      ([protected]/[protected])
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:23:38

e-railway ticket — double paymennt

i booked four tickets from bhubeneswar to koraput on 06.10.2007 at 22.33.

the total ammount is rs.1015+rs.25+rs.10=rs.1050

but when i chacked my balance on 08.10.2007 i found that
      rs.1050 was debited two times on the same day(07.10.2007)

hence how can i get my money tat which excess debited from
      my account?
      Double payment of e-ticket having pnr no.PNR No.[protected] Train No 12012
      Respected Sir,
      I have booked a ticket on 6th MAY for the journey on 9th MAY.from CHANDIGARH(CDG) to DELHI (DLI) .i checked my atm balance . I found double money was withdrawal instead of single payment of 535 RUPEES by irctc .i have made my ticket through internet, it was a e-ticket .pnr no. of ticket was [protected].
      can you please help me in refunding my money.please take action against my complaint.
      your faithfully,

RAJU YADAV
      MB.[protected]
      ROOM NO.12 I.P. COLLEGE SHAM NATH MARG
      CIVIL LINES DELHI.110054

Yogesh Tiwari
        I tried an e-ticketing from web site : http://www.irctc.co.in/
        I filled all information from my SBI debt card, and after confirmation of payment from my account when it was redirecting to IRCT's site again, the message appeared "SERVICE UNAVAILABLE".
        Now the amount has been deducted from my account and i do not get e-ticket.
        PROBLEM 1 : "IRCTC IS NOT USING PROPER TAKE CARE OF ITS WORK"

After this I tried to contact 24*7 Hrs. Customer Support to get information regarding my problem at[protected], MON - SAT(10 AM - 6 PM[protected]/ 4787/ 4773/ 5800/ 8539/ 8543.

Believe me i came to know why some people want government jobs.
        Time around (3:00pm) I tried all the numbers repeatedly and after complete ring they were not receiving phone, I tried them again and again. Resultant now number busy I am sure they kept down receiver because they have not problem with me to talk :)
        PROBLEM 2: IRCTC's having worker in 24*7 Hrs. Customer Support who are not interested to support at all.
        So when i felt hopeless i tried Chennai Customer Care[protected]
        THANK GOD a lady picked up phone and she resolved my problem.
        I APPRECIATE this worker who cares of Customer
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:21:53
        Ditto for me. to add is i went thru thre web complaint as well but to no avail
        i have booked a ticket for 03rd december 2010 from sambalpur to nizamuddin ii class sleeper (booked on 29th october 2010) through net banking. but i could not get the print out of the ticket. the value of the ticket Rs 408 is hereby deducted from my icici bank account. Bil no/[protected]/[protected].

please help me getting my ticket soon on my mail id

Manoj Mishra
        [protected]@gmail.com
        i want to book a e-ticket through IRCTC today. but while logging in i am getting my all the information which initially i made an account in to irctc. and also i want to print the e-ticket which i booked my ticketfor 3.6.2011 and 18.06.2011.

kindly solve this problem so that i can get my ticket printout.

thaking u.

vp Yadav
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

IRCTC — Re:Refund amount credited and simultaneously deducted from my account [Resolved]

GMN Sastry
          My statement details of icici account

Account statement
          ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

BAL MUKUND PANDEY
          I submit below my grievances in respect of refund of e-ticket. I want status on my application under Right to Information Act, 2005

1. I want to bring to your notice the following happening with me while travelling from Palghar to Delhi.
          Further I request you to refund an amount of Rs.2447/-(Rupees Two Thousand Four Hundred Forty Seven only)to me immediately

2.I had booked a ticket through internet on[protected] vide transaction id [protected] in my name ( Bal Mukund Pandey) along with four of my family members. The ticket was booked under PNR No.[protected] and was for Train No. 9019, Dehradhun Express for[protected] from Palghar to Delhi.The Ticket was issued from my IRCTC User Account Name: mukund_30.

3.I have boarded the Train with the said internet ticket and enroute was harrased near Ratlam Junction by TTE of the said train. The Reservation Chart being carried by TTE was not having our names in the said chart. When I insisted that i was holding a valid e-ticket they threatned me to throw out of the train at next station. On persistent request that ladies and children ( the lady travelling with me was not well ) were travelling with me they had some pitty on me and coerced me to take another ticket from them on payment of normal fare plus penalty of Rs.250/- per head totaling to Rs.2447/- Looking to the situation i was facing i had no other option but to accept their dictatorial order and behaviour.

4. I fail to understand why i had to undergo all this trouble and agony. They repeatedly told me that they are helpless and time and again shown me the following conditions printed on the e-ticket:-

"E-ticket passenger is permitted on the train against a berth / seat only when his name appears in the reservation chart failing which he can be treated as a passenger traveling without ticket."

5. I want the above to bring to the notice of higher authorities in Railway so that a passenger is not harrased in future on similar grounds.

6. Further i want the amount of Rs. 2447/- be refunded to me immediately.

7. For your kind information I have checked up my bankers and payment from my Credit Card Account has been transferred to Railway Account

Request you to provide me status of refund at an early date as per provisions of Right to Information Act, 2005.

Thanking You,

Delhi - 110096
          Mobile No. [protected]

Refund of e-teckets
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:18:49
          Rs 328 debited from my bank account at 02:45 IST. SBI debit reference No [protected]G24935102 transfer to [protected] SBI IRCTC Rs 328. Accessed for E Ticket of 2345 HWH to NBQ Class SLP of 13-10-10 against WL-24. No PNR displayed instead shown error. but due to error connectivity no on line E Ticket displayed. Please help me to get Rs 328/- credited to my account please. Binay Sarkar, M/No: [protected]

B.I.Panchal

I had booked an i-ticket (PNR NO. [protected]) on 11-2-09. This ticket was
            delivered to a wrong address by the courier delivery boy. At present the
            ticket is untraceable. In view of this fact, I would like to know the
            procedure for canceling the said ticket. I would be highly obliged if you
            can kindly guide me in this situation.

In this reagard I written to IRCTC they replied ticket is delivered with sign & phone, then again I written to IRCTC ticket delivered but at wrong address. After this there is no response from IRCTC.

Please Help me
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:17:59
            dear
            sir
            ihave booked a ticket through my irctc account but i have not gotten tickets pnr number
            i want a copy of my booked ticket

IRCTC — Refund against TDR [Resolved]

SANJAY GAUR
              Still I am awaiting for refund againt differencial amount of coacd booked fare towards the reservation down graded from 2AC...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (16)

IRCTC — Fine amount of double the ticket was lieved for not carrying the Original ID card (Duplicate was present) [Resolved]

Udayakumar Pandurangan
              This is Udayakumar Pandurangan. I have booked tickets for my parents (who are not that very educated) from Tuticorin...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

rohan konge
              hello sir,
              i hv booked ticket for 3 on 16 march 2009 from vadodara to pune.. journey dated 5-june-2009
              i cliked on the pay option . but it is showing some error message... this is the third time am suffering this problem due to the negligence of railway department and faulty website.. i request u to take strict action against them...

the message is like this..
              REDIRECT=https://www.irctc.co.in/cgi-bin/bv60.dll/irctc/booking/bankresponse.do?com.broadvision.session.new=Yes&

regards,
              Rohan Konge
              ph.no:- [protected]
              rohan.[protected]@gmail.com
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:15:49

I have booked one ticket on 05/05/09 journey dated 10/05/09 from mughalsarai to hawrah, I clicked the pay option and money has been deducted from my account but i didn't get the ticket and server is showing the mesaage like this
              please refund my money as the has been deducted without the confirmation of ticket
              my irctc account is mintu0082

1: Saurabh Maurya
                2: Gaurav Maurya
                3: Nikhil Maurya

PNR No#[protected]

Since I made my journey 3 days ago, I want to cancel ticket for 'Saurabh Maurya'. I have tried it on Saturday and Sunday (15-Mar-09) through IRCTC website but communication failure message was appearing.

Kindly cancel the ticket only for 'Saurabh Maurya'. Journey will be performed for 'Gaurav Maurya' and 'Nikhil Maurya'.

Details are as following-
                PNR No# [protected]
                Transaction ID# [protected]
                Date Of Journey[protected]
                Tickets to be canceled for - Saurabh Maurya
                Journey will be performed by - Gaurav and Nikhil Maurya

Looking for timely positive response.

Yours Sincerely,
                Saurabh Maurya
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:15:31
                Regarding Updation my Pnr No-[protected]

sir i would like to inform you that i have booked eticket on[protected] when i was booking this ticket than that time showing WL23/21 When today i was check current status than he was show same status but right now WL is 31/28 so i request to you please update PNR NO[protected] TXN ID-[protected]
                Passenger Name is Raju Gupta Journey Date[protected]

Hi Sir,
                  I was making payment through my ADHRA BANK debit card for booking my tickets but something went wrong and now my ANDHRA BANK account is showing that the payment has been made but tickets were not booked. kindly look into the matter and resolve the issue as soon as possible

yours sincerely
                  IRCTC LOGIN ID:priia
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:14:30

online booking — session expired after making payment-no ticket booked-bank account debited

Hi Sir,
                  I was making payment through my ANDHRA BANK debit card for booking my tickets but something went wrong and now my ANDHRA BANK account is showing that the payment has been made.
                  10/03/2009
                  KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER

yours sincerely
                  priyanka padavala
                  On 13th May I was booking online ticket(Howrah to Mysore) from irctc.co.in website, however after making payments and waiting for few minutes a message was displayed saying "session expired" but cash was deducted from my account and I dont know the transaction id .I made payment from SBI debit cum ATM card.Kindly help to refund my money.
                  Prajna J Dash
                  Userid- prajnadash

Total amount has been debited, But tickets are not booked

Pls clarify

I have booked a ticket from ManaBar(MVF) to Bhubaneswar (BBS) on 7th July 2009 but after payment the session expired. I booked the ticket for 10th July 2009 .Its did not generate the PNR No, not event send any mail. I have paid through ICICI debit card. Kindly help to refund my money.

Ashok Kumar Howlader
                  User Id : ashok_1357
                  I have a same problem i booked a ticket from delhi to tatanagar on 25th july 2009. but in between session expired and my money is deducted but didn't get a ticket.

ishan
                  ishanishu9

I have booked ticket from Sec'bad to Erode on[protected] in two times. But the transactions were not executed but the amount is debited to my Bank account & got the information that the amount will be credited to my account later stage. But till date the amount was not credited so far and request you to look into the same and do the needful.

The transactions reference no. [protected] & [protected]

Thejeswara Rao K

IRCTC.co.in — deduction of amount without booking of ticket [Resolved]

divya prakash
                    dear sir
                    i booked a ticket from the site irctc.co.in on the date 22th feb. 2009. the ticket was from NGP to ROU(PNR...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

amit rastogi
                    i have login on IRCTC.CO.IN for my reservation from lucknow to bareiily in Lucknow mail for date09/03/2009, the amount of RS.169 is deducted from my account but reservation reservation latter is not recieved from irctc, and they send me that mail against my reservation request,

Dear Customer,
                    We regret that the booking of your ticket could not be processed at this time as the transaction with ref. No. [protected] was not authorised by your bankers. The failure may also be due to some sort of inadequacies in your card / bank account.

You may kindly try using another valid card / account.

However, before proceeding further, we suggest that you kindly check from your 'Booked tickets' history if transaction has already been booked by you.

In case of any problem, you are welcome to contact us at 24*7 Hrs. Customer Support at[protected], MON - SAT(10 AM - 6 PM[protected]/ 4787/ 4773/ 5800/ 8539/ 8543, Chennai Customer Care[protected] or mail us at [protected]@irctc.co.in. We will be glad to help you out in solving any such problem encountered during booking your ticket.

We solicit your continued patronage to our services; offering our best services always.

*************************** Information******************************
                    For any enquiries or information regarding your transaction with IRCTC, do not
                    provide your credit/debit card details by any means to IRCTC. All your queries
                    can be replied on the basis of 10 digit IRCTC Transaction id/ PNR no./User id.
                    IRCTC does not store the credit/debit card information in any form during the transaction.
                    ******************************************************************

so please check the details and solve my problem.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:12:23
                    Dear sir/madam i booked my ticket from Bhuj to Delhi on 02/04/09 through my irctc login id, but trancition shoed fail but Rs.1021 was deducted my sbi debit card.i received mail by [protected]@irctc on 03/04/09 by Pllavi.
                    i forwrded this massage to [protected]@irctc, again she maild me pls send me scanshot of bank statement, i have done same and forwarded this massage 3times but till date i cant receive any reply. I trunkled your custmer care on phone, she said i m forwardig this coplaind to settlement departmet but i did not get any solution for above so kindly suggest me what will i do next.

regards
                    Niranjan jha

I have login on IRCTC.CO.IN for my reservation from mumbai to varanasi for date19/08/2009, the amount of RS.1189 is deducted from my account but reservation reservation latter is not recieved from irctc, t,
                    I have login on IRCTC.CO.IN on 5th nov for my reservation from Kacheguda to Mathura in train no. 2721, Nizamuddin Exp for date 07/11/2009, the amount of RS.567 is deducted from my SBM account of Transaction with authorized reff no. [protected]IG12806228 but reservation reservation has not been completed. In my 'Booked tickets' history transaction has not been booked.

chandramani
                      Dear concern,

I would ilke to give complain agenest IRCTC for not refunding my ticket fair .I have TDR almost five month befor as of now i have not recvd my refund amount .

TDR detail has been attached as per screen hort from IRCTC site .

Transaction Details
                      PNR Number [protected] Booked On[protected]
                      Transaction ID [protected] Ticket Type eticket
                      Class 2A Internet Service Charge Rs 20.00
                      Date Of Journey 12/11/2008 Ticket Charge Rs 685.00
                      Bank utipg Total Rs 705.00
                      Train No 2308 Railway Zone ER
                      From Station KODERMA(KQR) IRCTC Zone Group General Manager-1/Eastern Zone (IRCTC) Kolkatta
                      To Station HOWRAH JN(HWH) Quota General

Ticket Details
                      S# Name Age Sex Coach Seat Res-Status
                      1 Chandramani 23 Male A1 0042 Booked

Reason For TDR : Train rout has been diverted v
                      ia Patna jn due to accident of
                      malgari on 12-11-08, kindly r
                      eturn my full money bcoz train
                      had not been reached at koder
                      ma st. on 12.11.08
                      TDR Status : Admin Approved
                      Reference No : ekt[protected]
                      TDR Filing Date : 14-Nov-2008
                      Refund Status : Refund under Process
                      Refund Date : Not Available
                      Refund Amount : Rs.0.00
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:12:14
                      To-day at 5.45 pm I tried to book a ticket for lalkuan from sitrapur ner the ID code is [protected] all functions were going normal and payment of Rs 302.00 was made from HDFC Bank but at the final stage the site or my system became held. Therefore you please see the matter and refund the full amount and informe me at the earliest

Railkar Abhiram Anand
                        I was booking train ticket on 25-2-09 using IRCTC site. I use atm debit card of SBI.
                        After booking ticket, the make payment screen, i entered my SBI card number and pin etc, and pressed the pay button, nothing happaned. The website hanged. The ticket did not get booked. Then I tried booking again, the procedure completer. Today, when i went to ATM and got "mini statement, Two withdrawals of Rs.1372 have been done on my account! I only booked one ticket. I checked the previously booked tickets on the site to see if two tickets, but There is only one ticket. I need to get the extra Rs.1372 back, Please help as soon as possible. I am a student studying at IIT Madras. 152 Jamuna Hostel.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:12:04
                        It has been resolved. The service refunds the money whenever they find such a mistake.

IRCTC — misbehavior of a Railway Staff [Resolved]

N.Joseph
                          From,
                          N. Joseph.
                          Ph: [protected]

Respected Sir,

Sub: Need to report the misbehavior...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (7)

RAJENDRA PRASAD TOTLA
                          I had mailed my cancellation application through e-mail and TDR was lodged on 26-06-08 on behalf of the complain. The TDR details are as follows:

TDR Details
                          Transaction Details
                          PNR Number [protected] Booked On[protected]
                          Transaction ID [protected] Ticket Type eticket
                          Class CC Internet Service Charge Rs 40.00
                          Date Of Journey 16/6/2008 Ticket Charge Rs 3605.00
                          Bank hdfcpg Total Rs 3645.00
                          Train No 2002 Railway Zone WCR
                          From Station NEW DELHI(NDLS) IRCTC Zone Chief Regional Manager/ Western Zone (IRCTC) Bhopal
                          To Station BHOPAL JN(BPL) Quota General

TDR Filing Date : 26-Jun-2008
                          Refund Status : Refund under Process
                          Refund Date : Not Available
                          Refund Amount : Rs.0.00

Please admit my complain.
                          Thanking You,
                          Yours Truly,
                          Rajendra P Totla
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:10:52

Indian Railway Catering Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) — Non obtaining Refund of Railway E-ticket booked through IRCTC

I had booked one railway e-ticket online through my SBI onine account. Details as below:

Transcation ID : [protected]
                          Date of Journey: 23.10.2008
                          Train No. : 6337
                          From : Ahmedabad To : Madgaon
                          No of Passanger : 3
                          Amt : INR 1151/-
                          PNR No.: 0
                          Refund

Due to some error while booking ticket money had been debited but ticket (PNR NO) not generated. I talked with IRCTC customer care helpline, they told me to send the copy of bank statement showing the detail of that debited entry. i mailed them scanned copy of bank statement showing that debted entry.

Since october, i am in continuous followup with IRCTC and they are only telling that the matter is being taken up with State Bank of India.

Please do the needful.
                          For any curruspondence, you can directly contact me.

+91 [protected]; +91 [protected].

Mukundan
                            I booked through IRCTC a package tour to OOTY from Chennai(2008 Summer). In OOTY we were made to stay in a hotel called OOTY GATE. On the day we stayed there it rained heavily in OOTY and the room we were staying was leaking completely. Our family didn't sleep the whole night. I made a complaint to IRCTC but so far i haven't heard from them. Please avoid that hotel if IRCTC again makes you to stay there.

Mukundan
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:10:07
                            dear sir, i am DEEPAK SHARMA mail id [protected]@yahoo.com. my irctc user id renubunty1 has been deactivated, so please activate my id because i have some reservation ticket on the id