Indian Railways Customer Care

Mobile:
Mobile:
2014

Bad

Indian Railways related photos (1513)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews

Krishna K Shukla
Train no 59317 starts from ratlam stn & terminates to ujjain. Earlier it was scheduled to run in between nagda & ujjain, but when it was rescheduled from ratlam, its start time & arrivals on in between stations are became very late. Complaints are given to drm & sr dom ratlam div but no action has been taken so far. Due to late running, several up downers including women employees & girls are arriving very late to their destinations which is unsafe to their personal lives.
Apart from women/girls daily up downers who start very early at about 5.30 am in the morning to their work place are also reaching late & routines at family getting affected badly.
Requesting to take corrective action to control this late coming & arrivals of this train.

[Jun 28, 2016] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kavitha 1986
    Sir, On 27 Jun 2016. Reference my PNR Number [protected].. I was boarding kachiguda express ...stall no S-12 on platform number 3 demanded me extra rupees 5/- on purchase of sprite which MRP was rupees 35/-...request lodge a complaint against the defaulted...

bansalnidhi
      I, nidhi bansal, had to travel from mathura junction to roorkee on may 22, 2016 (Pnr [protected]). The scheduled time of 14317/ind ddn express at mathura junction was 8:10 am. Since the train was late, so, the train was expected to come at 12:00 pm. However, it left the station at 11:45 pm and therefore i missed my train. Since the train was late for more than 3 hrs and i had no intention to leave my journey i did not file any tdr. But due to mismanagement of time by the train and station, i did not get the correct information about the train timing. Therefore, i missed my train. I filed tdr on next day (Cancellation id: [protected]) when i reached my destination place i. E. Roorkee. Now indian railways is rejecting my appeal of refund, whereas i had to bear the loss in my work as well as financial loss due to mismanagement of train timing by indian railways. I would like to request you to look into the matter and see that i alone should not bear all losses. Kindly refund my money since my request is genuine.

[Jun 27, 2016] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

shyam Barnwal
        Hi Sir/Madam,

My name is Shyam Barnwal, I have booked a train ticket from Pune to Durg dated, 23/06/2016 with Transaction ID is: [protected] and have been charged Rs.569.50 successfully from my Icici Bank account, although ticket has been failed to book online.
        I have attached the screen shots for the same.
        I have mailed to IRCTC care regarding this but there is no response from them yet as when I will get the revert of Charged amount of Rs.569.50 for failed ticket.

Pleas help me to get it resolved at the earliest. I appreciated.

shyam

Refund not processed for failed Ticket

[Jun 23, 2016] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mdfiroz67
          Sir. Hamne ek purana ferizer book kya bhagalpur (Bgp) se lokmany tilak (Ltt) rasid no/0192868. Date.16.06.2016/bhagalpur station par wajan kya gaya lambai chudai napi gai/uske bad adhikari ne 1185 ruya ka rasid bana kar diya/jab saman lene gaye to (Ltt) to parcel adhikari bole 335 rupya aur dena hoga/hamne pucha kyon to bole wajan jiyada hai aur lambai chudai bhi badh gai hai/hamne kaha rasid bana ke denge/bole han aap ko 135 ka rasid mile ga baki ka kuch nahin mile ga/aur 135 ka hi rasid diya/aap se nivedan karta hon ki es ka janch kiya jay/md firoz [protected]

Parcel ka rupya jiyada wasula gaya6

[Jun 20, 2016] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

aania

Kindly please note my grievances for refund of rail ticket, find attached rail ticket for travelling in 3rd Ac from Ahmadabad to Bhagat ki kothi (Jodhpur) issued at Basni rly station vide PNR[protected] in favor of following passengers- 1. Mrs Aruna saboo F56 WL 23/15 Ticket not confirmed till departure of train 2. Mrs Purnima Lohiya F60 WL 24/16 Ticket not confirmed till departure of train As above ticket was not confirmed till departure of train on dtd 20.05.2016, we both ladies were not allowed to board the train by the TTE and as we were to reach Jodhpur urgently, we forced to chose travel by bus to Jodhpur, as being old age and unaware of new rly ruling wecouldn't submit the tickets for refund well in time on same day. Considering all these circumstantial situation, your good self is requested to make arrangement for refund of rail ticket which is not used for travelling. Copy of rail ticket is attached herewith for your kind reference. Regards Aruna Saboo W/o Mr Sukumar Saboo A-16 Shastri Nagar, Jodhpur-342001 Phone- +91 [protected]

Above complaint was made to rly authorities at their grievances cell who today replied as case is closed with no reason. Enclosing herewith case status copy recvd from railways and copy of travelling ticket for your reference.

Your good self is requested to consider my grievances and do the needful at earliest.

Thanks & Regards
            Aruna Saboo w/o Sukumar Saboo
            A-16 Shastri Nagar, Jodhpur-342001
            Phone- +91 [protected]
            mail ID [protected]@yahoo.com

Complaint not entertained for refund of wl ticket is not travelled
            Complaint not entertained for refund of wl ticket is not travelled

[Jun 17, 2016] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Indian Railways — Water bottle price

Kishore Das
              I am Kishore das.I am a passenger of koaa hdb sf express train.When my train stop at malda town..I went to a railway food...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Railways

sac06666
              Sir

I was travelling from virar to andherion dt 16.06.2016. I have lost my wallet (Inside driving licence & my dena bank atm) near nalasopara station.

Please issue me complaint copy urgently. Because i am apply for second copy of driving licence & new atm.
              Any help in this regard is highly solicited sir.

Add: d/204, baba ragency building, ostwal nagri, near us accadamy school, nalasopara (E), vasai-401209

Name:sachin vind agrawal

Mo. No. [protected]

Email id: [protected]@yahoo.com

[Jun 16, 2016] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Anandee
                Today at 8.30 am, I brought 3 tickets from Kolkata station ticket counter for Kolkata-Haldibari-Intercity Express bound Rampurhat. We asked the the person in the counter several times if the route was changed of the train. But, he confirmed very confidently that there is no Change in routes and gave us ticket printed via dunkuni bound rampurhat. But after crossing Bandal, I have just realised the train is not running in our expected route. There was no announcement in the station about the change. I'm harassed, who is responsible for this harassment?

nits20
                  Hello sir, i have booked my bike from bhopal (Bpl) to new delhi (Ndls) and booking number is — [protected].
                  It is showed that the bike has loaded in train at 06-jun-2016 07:16 and the train name number is — 18237 and train name — chattisgargh express.
                  But still i am not receive my bike parcel. I visited both the station parcel office (New delhi and h nizamuddin) but there is no update on this.
                  It is hardly 1 day to come bike from bhopal to new delhi but like today it is more than 8 days and no update of my parcel.
                  Please look into this and resolve as soon as possible.

Parcel name - motor cycle above 60cc and below 350cc.
                  Parcel no. - [protected]
                  Booking date[protected]
                  Booking from - bhopal jn (Bpl)
                  Booking to - ndls-new delhi
                  Last loaded train - 18237
                  Last loading stn. - bpl-bhopal jn.
                  Last loading date - 06-jun-2016 07:16

[Jun 13, 2016] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Indian Railways — Im complaining on railway police on ltt. They are embarrassed me..

smartram
                    Im a common man and im going to samalkot junction by the central railways, and im waiting in. Waiting hall for my train, which...
                    Complaint category Police

Indian Railways — Cooler not deliver

suraj vir
                    I suraj kumar My PPR no -[protected].and pw bill no -0428267.booked on 23/04/2016 vskp to jmp .and item loaded...
                    Complaint category Railways

DrMI_Khan
                    I and my wife were travelling in AC-1 (HA1 - F Coupe) Jammu Rajdhani - 12426 from Jammu to NDLS on 5th June 2016, with PNR No: [protected].

The Bathroom of HA-1 bogie (towards engine side and on left) was fully occupied by the items and material of the food vendor. I asked the vendor to vacate the bathroom so that we can take bath in the morning as we had to directly proceed from railway station to Delhi Airport to catch flight from Delhi to Jabalpur but he ignored. The coupe F was also dirty and nobody turned to clean it. The lav on right side was also dirty with full of clogged water on the floor.

[Jun 09, 2016] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tukai Bose
                      Respected Sir,
                      It was too much disturbing that we, the daiily passengers of Sealdah- Bongaon line facing every day troubling for irregular timing of train.Everyday the train of office time at least 15-20 mins late which is uncomfortable and irritating. our request to you sir that please find the solution and solve the problem.

Thanking You,
                      Abhishek Bose

[Jun 04, 2016] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Biju laskar
                        I have parceled my Bike (KA-03-HX-9448black, HONDA Dream neo) from Bangalore contument to Guwahti on 16/04/16. But till date it is not sent by indian railway. sir, i would like to knew how much more time it will take.. please consider this complain..
                        I came everyday in guwahati parcel office but thay people say I can't do anything you can go to head office. But agry for that two days I meet Mr.N.R cell in guwahti head office maligoan he says it will take one week but now is two month I didn't received my bike. After that I came again in Bangalore parcel office thay people said your bike is already loading but same problems that's y his unload in Chennai ...at last he said you can go to Chennai parcel office... What I do give that solution... Its my lost request for Indian railway parcel department...
                        Biju laskar
                        Phone number. [protected]

Till date not Received my parcel

[Jun 02, 2016] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employers

S.Jeyakodi
                          Self travel from west bengal to tamil nadu on 16-05-16 pnr no [protected] (Src to tpj) and reached at 18-05-16 on 1.25am. Suppose to reach by 22.20pm on 17-05-16. I have booked from tpj to rmd on 18-05-16 at 0.15am, due to late arrival of src by 3hrs, i could't catch the train and also approched mr. Robert franklin to make necessary arrangement to go by another train and he directly refused. Finally i lost my train fair and traveled by bus while raining at night. The same has been raised through the grievance no-pmopg/e/2016/0166187 and no action and closed.

My name : s. Jeyakodi

[Jun 01, 2016] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Akyl Viswanathan
                            Sir
                            I have sent a parcel from Jalandhar city to kozhikode on 28th May . But till now there is no update about my parcel. I have called kozhikode parcel office but they told me that there is no parcel from jalandhar yet. There is total negligence from jalandhar parcel office . They are not even picking calls. My parcel was supposed to go in 29 May on Amirtsar kochuveli express .but they didnt sent it in that. They have charged me a huge about of 1700 and they are not even concerned about the delivery. Sir please make sure that my parcel will be departured in Coming train.. This is a request . My Name is Akhil cv
                            And receipt number is 499990
                            Have attached photo of my receipt with this mail .

Parcel not received yet

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

sathiya14793
                              Cuddalore port junction (Cupj) is not having compartment display in platform and no lights near unreserved compartment during night time. So that the passengers not able to feel safe during night time in railway station. There were no railway police for that station. Kindly do convenient for passengers.

This is an social and public welfare complaint. Kindly do the needful.

[May 31, 2016] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

khnbilal28
                                This message is dedicated to MR. Suresh prabhu sir.
                                I alongwith many other passengers are having very bad experience with the newly launced Special train no 02597(GKP to CSTM).

I went from Surat to Mumbai to receive my family and when I reached CSTM station I get to know that the train is 5 hours late and will not arrive at CSTM instead it will arrive at Dadar station. So I went to Dadar station and awaited for the train. We had our tickets book to Surat from Bandra Terminus at 14:40 but couldn't reach as the 02597 train was late.

The train 02597 was supposed to reach at 12:15pm at CSTM but it was 5 hours late. And when I was at Dadar station awaiting for the train at 5:30PM I came to know that the train was halted at somewhere for around 1 hours. I asked to Inquiry room at Dadar station for exact arrival of train but he only said that "Train ayegi ayegi" and didn't tell about the time of arrival.

Soon after my parents told me that the train was halted at Kalyan station at 6:30PM. Time to reach from Kalyan to Dadar is only about 1hr. But it took 3:30 hours to reach from Kalyan to Dadar. And also the lights were switched off and catering services was also not there from Kalyan station. My parents were very frustrated.

I also spoke to Deputy manager of Dadar station Mr. Ashok Kumar Sankpal but he also said that "train ayegi ayegi but kab ayegi wo pata nahi" means he was also not assisting us. My only thinking is that why it took so much time from Kalyan to Dadar whereas other trains were arriving on train!! I think the dispute between Marathis and North people was the only reason that rendered poor service to the train and also poor and bad reponse received to us from Dadar staff members.

So sir a kind request for instead of investing Crores of rupees in Bullet train project invest it in favour of Railway service to Middle class and Lower class family. Don't just think about Upper class family!! A kind request

And sir the discrimination between Marathis and North people should be avoided. These people only led late arrival of train from Kalyan to Dadar and also led to poor service to passengers.

Warm regards

[May 30, 2016] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Railways

Railway — Storage charges take without intimation to customer when and what time to receive the parcel

Nilam Chauhan

I have parcel my bike from pune to ahemedabad. I am wating for any dispatch or receiving message through...
                                  Complaint category Railways