Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated May 26, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Indian Railways

Having problems with Indian Railways?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Railways customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Railways

Mobile
2026

Indian Railways reviews & complaints page 169

SIR,
We were travelling in DNR-SC EXPRESS boarded at varanasi station(BSB) on 11th feb 2017
bearing pnr no:[protected] in SL S8-6, S8-7 BERTHS..But some unknown chainsnachers snached my wife's(D.SUNITHA) GOLDCHAIN(IN TELUGU NAN-THADU) and MANGAL SUTRA nearby allahabad Jn around 8pm.We submitted written complaint to the concerned Railway police dept/police in charge when we reached allahabad jn station and as we are unknown of hindi language, we submitted written complaint in this online web portal also.

But some person called us and told that this theft occurred near allahabad place but we submitted to DNR people.so he asked us to contact allahabad people(concerned dept).We don't know which person to contact as we don't have contact details of the concerned allahabad rpf people.

So please help us in finding the chains and we will be helpful/thankful if you get our ornaments back safe through my contact details.

Waiting for a positive reply,

Thanks & Regards,
D RAJESWARA RAO,
Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We just travelling as usual to zhb from vikarabad.
    We had seasional pass and taken a seat in sleeper coach in bangalore to nanded express train... As on today [email protected]:30 pm.
    Group of ticket examiner came and started using filthy language... (Teri maki bahin ki).. Slowly they put hand on one student and taken him into separate coach ac. Total we are six student and started beating us and asking money
    . They target one student and started beating him up.
    I request the higher authority to monitor what ticket collector are doing particularly to citicen
    Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Giridhar, a student of jntua college of engineering kalikiri, chittoor district of andhra Pradesh.for the purpose of fest, we ordered T-SHIRTS in tiruppur.He sent parcel from tiruppur to Tirupathi in Kerala express train(train no 12625), parcel sr no 183916.but in Tirupathi railway station they didn't receive parcel.i asked in the Tirupathi railway station, but they are saying that tiruppur station members didn't inform us.they are not giving proper answers.
      Mar 30, 2017
      Updated by Giridhar Rajesh
      Please inform me sir.

Sir, i give my moto g4+ mobile hand set for repair on dt. 14/03/2017 vide service card no. Spine[protected] and i received back it on dt. 24/03/2017 evening. When i check it, i found that mother board has been changed so imei number also changed but the problem did not rectify of handfree jack. I again give for service on dt 25/03/2017 vide service card number spine[protected]. I did not get it till now.
        I request you to investigate and rectify this type of problems so that customer may satisfy with reliable servicing.

Note:- this mobile set is under warantee period.

Hello Sir,
          I am ManmadhaRao.K, I am requesting you to listen my complaint on train window doors are becoming very danger especially for children, Window doors are open and bolts are not properly put. when children unknowingly keeping their hands in window, suddenly doors are falling on hands, fingers cutting and fracturing.
          It is better to check window doors of trains daily and help people avoid accidents....

Cancellation of ticket by TDR
          I purchase three Counter tickets western railway Sevaliya on 22nd Nov 2016.my Pnr no is-.and[protected] & Ticket No[protected] I cancelled my waiting List No-3, 4 &5 this ticket on 01 Dce 2016 .I didn't getting refundable amount till date.I complained many times in railway care & Railway staion Refund related officer & also send E- Mail attachement & TDR receipt of chief commercial manager refund church gate Mumbai & Sr.DCM pratapnagar Vadodara but I didn't get any reply .I request you please release refund earlyest
          Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir mene yoga express me khana mangavaya to sir relve k adhi kariyo logo ne mere pass dinar ka rs 120 manga to mene mana kar diya to plz apa aa loga jyada pese lerahe he to koeka roka lagaya whotar ka 20 lete he brekfast ka 60 to plz apa unloko pe tapas kijiye my neme: pradip patel me ne 26/3/2017 yoga express delhi se ahamdabad ki buking ki he tren no ;19032 my sit no s 10. 1 and 4 sit my mobile no [protected]
            Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir I am a teacher when I went for an interview on date 24 March 2017 two rpf and one the insulted me very much.they behaving me as a criminal. My ticket was taken by on tte but he don't returned me I forgot to take it .I many time requested him but he caught my collar and pulling me in the presence of my friends and many people's. At last they took fine 300rs and leave me

Dear Sir
                During travel in GT express Train no. 12616 we lost our mobile
                Traveling dt 24 -25 March 2017 till 10 pm it was with us, when we checked at 5 am it was missing
                Boarding Station:- Sevagram
                Destination Station :- Chennai Central
                PNR [protected]
                Birth no. 25, 3AC B1
                Mobile phone dual SIM Motorola G Model AP3734AE7K8
                IMEI no. [protected] and [protected]
                SIM 1 Idea...

I sivadas B PNR No [protected] while travelling from YPR to TCR and after getting down at TCr could find that the TCR station is charging an amount for using their Air conditioned Rest room.

Generally the upper class passengers can use the facility as the travelling by upper class itself deserve the passenger to use the Indian Railway facility without charging.

The amount collected by this facility is utilized by the respective station or the passenger is being taxed apart from the Railway ticket he pays to travel in upper class. The rule varies from station to station it seems!!!
                Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Train number 12553 coach S10 TTE is misbehaved with the females and said " Abhi utar dunga tumhe, seat tumhari kahi or se hai or baith yaha se rahe ho" at Siwan railway station. He did not bother to check from where passenger is selected to board the train and if boarding from other is not allowed then booking should not get done by counters & irctc web.

This is something really a point of worry, I don't know about my family traveling but I am not feeling safe being seating at home.

kindly look into this and do the needful.
                  Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mai nanhe pratap Singh lichiwi express me 1 ticket reservation Karaya hu date 22/03/2017 ko taki Mai .gajiyaabaad ek Dr. se mil saku mera appointment me tha 23/03/2017. ko ... ab jab train late Hai 10 hr. To ab mera illaj Kaise Hoga. Aap bataye...

Reply.plz...????????????
                    ????????????
                    Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Water is continuously wasted from broken pipe...

Poorva Express 12303 Up between Howrah Jn and New Delhi Jn does not have catering facility, therefore public caterer/contractors arrange for lunch/dinner.
                      Food is arranged at Asansol Jn.
                      For a non vegetarian dinner meal I was charged INR 130.00, which is way above the inflated.
                      This is malpractice which is continuing for a very long time.
                      Regards.

Respected Sir,

My name is Aravindakshan .K.Raman travelled from Panvel to Thrisur by Netravati Express 16345 on date 20/3/2017 to 21/03/2017.My Mobie phone got theft in between 11.30PM to 3.00AM.The incident occured in between Madgoan and Udupi.I was travelling in IInd AC coach number A1.My ticket number was 09589918 PNR:[protected].

kindly do needful to get my mobile phone asap.
                        Mob :[protected] Resi:[protected]

Aravindakshan
                        Mar 17, 2017
                        Maddimsetty neeraj's response
                        It was blue in the trivendam-guahati super fast express
                        Mar 17, 2017
                        Maddimsetty neeraj's response
                        It was lost at 8:30pm on 16 th of march 2017 please try to help us in that bag there are new clothes
                        I forgot a bag in the train when i reached to the station

Train No. 76524 - HOSUR - YESVANTPUR DEMU

We are from Bangalore. We travel daily in this train and we feel this is the best way we found to reach Yeshawantpur. This train will reach in 1:30 hours from Hosur to Yeshwantpur.
                          But we are facing late running issue everyday. This train runs late by 40 - 45 min every day. As per the scheduled time train should reach by 7:25PM but this train will reach...

I was travelling from yeshwantpur (bangalore) to secunderabad (hyderabad) by garib rath express train no, 12736 on march 20-2017 and reached secunderabad today 21st march 2017 I have lost jewellery around 10 tolas.
                          Our seat nos. were 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 in G8 coach. The thief stole the gold by tearing the zip and slowly closed it.My humble request is kindly help in restoring my jewellery as it is a very great loss to us.
                          Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Anju paliwal was travelling from bhawani to Gorakhpur to gorakhnath express train no 12655 on 19 March 2017 with seat no B2 56 PNR NO [protected]. I have insured my journey while booking train ticket insurance no D-IRCTC/23586293/00/000
                            My purse was stolen by unknown person in night nearby Lucknow and I checked at morning .my jewelry cost of approx 70000 rs was stolen .
                            I lodged FIR at Gorakhpur station
                            With no 6952 dated 20/03/2017.
                            Do the need full.
                            Contact no [protected]
                            Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

From the south rail station towards north platforms in sealdah railway station at the time 11.12 pm to 11.15 on date 20.03.17
                              A cleaner of platform wearing orange shirt (may be uniform) hurt me. He kicked in my face. It's occurred in between south and North platforms of sealdah station kolkata. He cleaning platform in Rush and all water drop in my trouser, , I tell him to work properly, , and he kicked in my face.
                              How can he react like this??
                              Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm ch.devi I had booked a ticket from vijayawadato baroda on 12/11/16 with 2 members in the ticket.bcz of WL v cancelled ticket and booked for a later date in railway counter blank paper ticket form was given signed by cheif reservation supervisor thy said money can't be given by hand send the ticket &form to indian railways nw this s March till nw we dint get refund.we shud receive a sum of 1170

Hello sir,
                                  I gone to bathroom before Delhi Cantonment station while traveling in Ranikhet Express, when I returned my bag was stolen from my seat. It was a relatively small size brown colour trolly bag. I am travelling from Kathgodam to Jaipur & my couch and seat numbers are s3, 55 respectively and train number is 15014. Time was 5:00-5:30 am today.

Rajendra Singh