Indian Railways Customer Care

Mobile:
Mobile:
2014

Bad

Indian Railways related photos (1513)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews

naresh chandra mishra
This is about SURAT JAMNAGAR INTERCITY EXPRESS.This is about hostile attitude of older/more regular MST travellers hostile/goonda attitude towards other not so regular MST pass holders.
MST travellers have only one 2 class general coach.there may well be more than 500 MST pass holders, between SURAT-VADODARA.
Its a nightmare travelling for the two hours.
Some of these older MST passholders have made a coterie and do not allow other MST travellers to sit on empty seats/berths, saying so and so will board the train at Bharuch or Ankaleshwar, and hence keep that seat unoccupied where in dozens of bonafide passengers simply wait and watch.
These MST pass holders abuse, push, gang up against other individuals.in this exclusive pass holders coach.
Railways authorities in the form of TTES/GRP never visit this coach, do nothing
there are drug addicts/pushers and many anti social elements in this MST coach.just 12 -15 regular travellers play KING in this coach for a journey of 2 hours.most of these gangterised pass holders are carrying goods in baskets/big bags containing cloth cutpieces and other sundry trade items.hence they have a cause to travel cheap, occupy space and defend their territory vigorously.
who can imagine gainfully employed people returning to Vadodara fronm Surat on 2 HOURS TRIP at 1:30PM IN THE Afternoon.
In normal general compartments, there s general feeling of co passenger /comradie, but in this MST coach, these goons will lie down or play or cards and two persons will keep a whole berth to themselves and watch amusingly at scores of men, women, elderly stand and suffer.
how long will this last.sooner or later there will be a bloody confrontation.
it is requested that ticket checking staff and GRP authorties to intervene andcheck passes as well as force the older MST pass holders to allow other NST holders to sit on unoccupied seats which they have reserved for their friends etc who will board mid way..
IF THIS NOT ORGANIZED CRIME, WHAT IS?
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:07:09

[May 08, 2014] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
*****

Western Railway — Running of Gujarat Mail-12902- Ahmedabad to Mumbai [Resolved]

Rohit M Shah
    Dear Sir Gujarat Mail stasts from Ahmedabad at 10 p.m. daily. This is a premium train. It's schedule tine to reach Vadodara...

Ankur kr Singh
    I booked
    Ticket through irctc on 12 sep 2013, at 1:01:36 am, for 14 oct
    2013 from chennai central to howrah in howrah mail (12840) pnr [protected]
    Passangers are (1) barun kr roy &
    (2) swapna roy for 3a class. But on 14 oct 2013 howrah mail (12840) cancelled from chennai from railway administration end, & both the passangers
    Had to come by flight. As we did not travelled by train which i booked because
    Of railway fault i should get the amount deducted from my bank a/c for ticket
    Booking charge.

I lodge a complain at '' [protected]@irctc.Co.In'' on tue, nov 19, 2013 at 10:32 am an d now the last reply was on mon, mar 10, 2014 at 12:05 pm..Dear customer,

We would like to inform you that your below enclosed email has been forwarded to the concerned department.

Thanks & regard
    Huma
    Executive customer care
    [protected]@irctc.Co.In

But this is more than 6 months now and im yet to receive my fund, neither they are guiding me how to get my fund back. I am just getting reminder that, ''email has been forwarded to the concerned department''

Please help.

Thanks & regards,

Ankur kr singh

Refund for canceled train
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:55:50

[Apr 30, 2014] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

shibaram
      I was travelling at 13103 up bhagirathi exp. From sealdah to berhampore on 27/04/2014 at couch no.D3, seat nos. 13, 14 & 16 respectively with my family. The above train was running late for more than 1 hour and stopped at sargachi station due to cross a goods carring train. The fare of the above train bhagirathi was more than three times of ordinery ticket and it was not expected to stop anywhere like sargachi, a interior villege where a possibility of theft & decoities ocurred, we are unsecured without railway police guards. I protested to the concerened railway authority of berhampore railway station, but there was no fruitful result at all. I wish to highlight the above situation for justice.
      Please take necessary action in this regards. S.S. Bhatta, laldighi, berhampore, msd.
      I WANT JUSTICE AND TO BE PUNISHED SUCH IRRRESPONSIBLE PERSONS BELONGS TO THE CHAIR PERSONS OF BERHAMPORE RLY. STATION.I WAS TRAVELLING AT 13103 UP BHAGIRATHI EXP. FROM SEALDAH TO BERHAMPORE ON 27/04/2014 AT COUCH NO.D3, SEAT NOS. 13, 14 & 16 RESPECTIVELY WITH MY FAMILY. THE ABOVE TRAIN WAS RUNNING LATE FOR MORE THAN 1 HOUR AND STOPPED AT SARGACHI STATION DUE TO CROSS A GOODS CARRING TRAIN. THE FARE OF THE ABOVE TRAIN BHAGIRATHI WAS MORE THAN THREE TIMES OF ORDINERY TICKET AND IT WAS NOT EXPECTED TO STOP ANYWHERE LIKE SARGACHI, A INTERIOR VILLEGE WHERE A POSSIBILITY OF THEFT & DECOITIES OCURRED, WE ARE UNSECURED WITHOUT RAILWAY POLICE GUARDS. I PROTESTED TO THE CONCERENED RAILWAY AUTHORITY OF BERHAMPORE RAILWAY STATION, BUT THERE WAS NO FRUITFUL RESULT AT ALL. I WISH TO HIGHLIGHT THE ABOVE SITUATION FOR JUSTICE. PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION IN THIS REGARDS. S.S. BHATTA, LALDIGHI, BERHAMPORE, MSD.

[Apr 29, 2014] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

SACHINTVSFS
        I have done tatkal reservation from ubl to dr on 26/4/2014 for (27/4/2014) with pnr no [protected], at the time of reservation the ticket status is waiting, on 27/4/2014 when the chart is prepaired (Between 1.30 to 2 pm)the status is still waiting, so i went to cancle by the time the counter is closed, so next day morning around 9am i went to cancle, but they told it should be cancled with in 3 hours of train departure & they have not cancled the ticket & not refunded the money.

When you have prepaired the chart by late & closed the counter how can i cancle the ticket with in 3 hours.This is your dept problem for whichni have lost my money.Kindly give the solution.

Actually this is your problem not mine for which i lost money.

Waiting for your kind replay,

Sachin kulkarni
        Hubli
        [protected], [protected]
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:55:45
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Railways

Railway — Sr. Divisional Personal Officer North Central Railway, Allahabad not given fixation in the year of 1974 as per third Pay Commission.

Dilip Kumar Chakarvorty
          Most Urgent To The Hon’able Chairman of Railway Railway Board, Dated 26.04.2014. Rail Bhavan, New Delhi, India...

salban0
          Sir/ Madam, PNR:[protected] I am travelling from Ajmer to Banagalore and as per to railway seat status I am suppose to be Passenger 3: RS9 15/Coach Position:7 (Booking Status: W/L 159, GNWL) after the Chart PREPARED but at after the whole days travel my RAC seat has been alloted to someone else by the corrupt TT at Vapi Station. When I am challenging for the seat, I am being threatned . Please can someone take action and bring justice. I am travelling by Ajmer-Mysore Express/16209 Regards Sameer
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:55:04

[Apr 25, 2014] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

APP SCHOOL

I had booked Army Pre Primary School (LKG & UKG books) as a parcel from Pune to Cannanore on 08/04/2014 but the Books has not reached Cannanore Station till 10/04/2014. My receipt no is E-944756. Train No - 22150 Pune Ernakulam superfast Express. This train Departure date 09/04/2014 from Pune Junction. The train reach to cannanore station 10/04/2014 timing on 13.30 hrs. Contacted the authorities at Cannanore parcel office and there the authorities said that the School Books has not been unloaded at Cannanore station. When i asked that how can i get to know when our school books is now and when it is now the parcel supervisor said that they cannot tell where the school books is now and when it will reach Cannanore Station, at the same time they are saying there could be chances o[censored]nloading books at Ernakulam South Junction beacuse school books dint unloaded on 10/04/2014, but no confirmation regarding where is our school books and how get our school books at Cannanore. The parcel supervisor said that they do not have access to get information where the school books is now and he said that you will have to check every day at Cannanore Railway parcel office for your school books until it reaches Cannanore Station. I was goes to individual checking for Ernakulam South Junction but the parcel unloading and not reachable for Eunakulam junction.

Sir, Its a request to consumer forum please kindly help me in tracking our school books and please informed through a call when i will receive our school books and what procedure i have to follow. This books where the station unloading and any correct details not report to individual.

Sir, This books issued for LKG & UKG Students very urgent for this academic year. Our school closed date on 02/05/2014 is last working day. So Students home work details this books getting after teachers issued the home work list.

Thanks & Regards

Tele No : Office:[protected];[protected]
            Mobile No : [protected]
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:54:57

dr.ajit
              I had booked tickets 60 days prior to my journey from visakhapatnam going towards lokmanya tilak terminus..I personally went to the counter and booked second class a.c tickets by hand instead of online only for the reason that i could be sure to get lower births and also so that my old mother could be near my berth..But on the scheduled date of journey which is on 18th april 2014 i got an sms saying that my tickets have been upgraded to first class..

Now sir my problem due to this was firstly the railway system did consider to ask me before upgrading and they gave us upper berths of different locations..

Is this fair?how did they assume that first class would make us happy?my old mother had problems with upper berth and the fellow passengers too werent co-operative..

Our whole journey was ruined due to this..i would have been much happy to travel in a second class lower berth than a first class upper berth..especially when my old mother is with me..does the railway deparment think that we cannot afford to travel by first class??

im deeply upset by this incident especially after seeing my mother suffer..she almost fell twice due to the upper berths alloted..

I hope you dont ignore this and i expect an reply by somebody..

thanking you,

yours sincerely,

Dr.Ajit George

auto upgrade of ticket without passengers consent
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:49:29

[Apr 22, 2014] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rohini Corporation
                against the newly started premium express with train no. 09051, Surat-Chappra premium, there's no meal provided to the passengers travelling as per promised while booking the ticket. Moreover, the meal charges were already included with the total fare. passengers are strictly facing so many problems. Neither food nor water has been given. the premium express has limited n very few stoppages so the passengers(including kids, who are crying out loudly for food and water) are not able to manage their need regarding the same. the train will reach JABALPUR, night at 9:55pm. below are some PNR numbers passengers requesting to file this STRICT COMPLAIN against Indian Railways and want immediate attention and severe action. [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] we request you to contact them asap and provide some needful help. Ramesh Yadav [protected] bitthal das [protected]

[Apr 19, 2014] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sunjug
                  I would like to share my very bad experience with the Railways. I booked two tickets thorough IRCTC for my daughter for Rajdhani for consecutive days (10th and 11th November, 2013. The 10th ticket was waitlisted and 11th was confirmed. The PNRs were [protected] and [protected]. On 10th Nov. at about 3 pm the chart was prepared and her name remained in RAC. She decided not to go on 10th as the 11th ticket was confirmed. I immediately filed a TDR with IRCTC on 10th even before the train had departed. After a long wait I got a message on IRCTC site that my claim has been rejected as according to Railway staff "Passenger has travelled". I was shocked as my daughter travelled the next day on 11th and not on 10th. This clearly meant that the TTE staff on the train had diverted the seat to some other passenger. I filed a written complaint with CCM (NR) and recd a reply from them and also IRCTC, that my complaint has been forwarded to WR and an enquiry has been ordered. I was very hopeful that this fraud would be detected and penal action taken against the staff. Unfortunately today I have recd. an email from IRCTC stating that the WR has rejected the claim with the comment " Repudiation status maintained." I am sure that there would many others who have been prey to this type of fraud being perpetuated by the TTE staff on many other trains. Would request support from your site/ side to help put a stop to all this. I also seek yr advise as what my next step should be. Thanks
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:52:37

[Apr 12, 2014] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

dilipsingh_0657
                    Abnormal delay of train to reach Howrah station on 23.11.2013 due to cyclone in Andhra Pradesh. The original TDR No: 27444 was submitted to CCM (refunds) Kolkata-1 on 09.12.2013 and the acknowledgement card has been received. Since there was no response, a reminder was sent on 06.02.2014 and the acknowledgement card has been received on 17.02.2014. As there is an amount of nearly Rs. 6, 000/- to be refunded and it is being a huge amount, I am left with no alternative but to take of this issue with your kind self for necessary needful action. Thanking you (K. Dilip Singh) M: [protected] email: [protected]@rediffmail.com
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:52:02

vijay65
                      I was travelling from Dindigul to Chennai in 3AC, DOJ- 21/3/2014, TIME: 22;30 . My PNR is [protected], train number -12662. i have booked the ticket with the help of an agent. I got the booked ticket msg in my mobile number. In msg seat number was not given . I board the train on time and asked the TTE about my seat number . the TTE didn't help me in finding my seat number and misbehaved with me asked for hard copy of ticket, although i have shown him the pnr number and also told my name and my coach is 3A. but he refused to help me and lastly i had to take the help from one of the passenger in finding my seat number.. The TTE's duty is to help us but he didn't do so and instead of that he asked me to get the seat number from the agent who booked my ticket . The TTE's name is SARATHI .. kindly take the action against him as soon as possible.. OR ELSE HIS BEHAVIOUR WILL ALWAYS BE LIKE THIS WITH THE PASSENGERS...
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:51:59

[Apr 09, 2014] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      I want to know that what action has been taken by Indian railways against TTE.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

s799126
                        sir, i want to draw attention towards agent booking reservation for opening and tatkal for may and june of every year.all staff including rpf police, booking clerk and other staff of hapa railway station, jamnagr gujrat are connected with agent.agent behave like don. general public suffer a lot.if someone complain against him, he make him in measerable state by threatening, torturing by another gunda. i personally suffer this situation.this agent book ticket daily at prime time 0800 to 0900 and 1000 to 1030.sell ticket at high price.u can catch him on the spot above said time .please help genreal public
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:51:01
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Indian Railway RPF — Harassment by RPF at Santragachi Station

Susanta Choudhury
                          Dear Sir/Madam- I would like to bring into your notice about the harassment received by RPF at Santragachi station in West...

rahman774

Bank: SBI

Total: Rs 2332.47

Train No: 12802

Ticket Charge: Rs 2310.00

From Station: TATANAGAR JN(TATA)

Quota: General

TDR Filing Date: 20-Jan-2014

Refund Status: Refund under Process

Refund Date: Not Available

Refund Amount: Rs.0.00

Please look into this matter and help me get the full refund as soon as possible.

Thanks & regards,
                          Rahman
                          ph:[protected]
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:48:17

SUBRATO DEY
                            Internet reservation could not succeeded for sbject train on 10th mar 2014 for 10th may 2014, as site irctc reflects "the dates given are outside arp". It is surprises that internet reservations for other trains in this route are available (For tr nos.12296, 12540 and 22351)
                            This is also learnt that railway has given link to private agents who charges rs.500 per passenge on reserved tickets. Photo of screen shot attached taken on 10th mar 2014 at 9:13 am.Advance reservation on irctc starts from 8:00am.
                            Kindly takeup with concerned dept, as this doubts as mal-function.

Internet reservation not available for 12194 jbp-ypr exp
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 15:53:53

rajeshroy160
                              This is related to 13021/13022 mithila exp running between hwh to rxl and rxl to hwh. This train has not run in its scheduled time in any single day. The distance between both the stations is only 693 Kms and travel time is 16h 45 minutes but the train departs 4 to 6 hr late every day from hwh which is its originating Station and accumulates late on the way too. Consequentially it also departs rxl at an unknown time basing on the late, with almost no passengers due to its unscheduled departure time causing loss to public money. It is unfortunate in which route buses runs overloaded trains runs on loss. Will the Railway ministry will look into the matter and take steps to check the loss of hundreds of man hour loss of students and employees using this train?
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:47:18
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel & Vacations

chinmaykar
                                To [protected]@nic.in [protected]@nic.[protected]@nic.[protected]@nic.[protected]@nic.in chinmay kar 6 Jan Disabler's Desk - I am a Retd. Sr. Citizen (69+yrs), Hemaparasis Disabled (60%), right side of body fully paralyzed, cannot move out side with out an escort but can only operate computer / internet with unusual left hand to communicate rest part of world especially in connection with social welfare works for betterment to old age disability and disabled persons Received 17 Railway Awards during later part services at Metro Railway-Kolkata but as a Retd. Disabled Sr.Citizen neglected / ignored by all - Chinmay Kar [A CASE OF SR.CITIZEN, PARALYZED DISABLED, CANNOT MOVE OUT SIDE W/O ESCORT & fully dependent on e-governance system] WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Copy of documents placed below for ready reference in connection with NHRC D.No. 1413453 DATED [protected] NATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION Faridkot House, Copernicus Marg New Delhi, INDIA. PIN 110001Tel.No. :[protected]Fax.No.:[protected]Telegraphic Add: HUMANRIGHTS Homepage: http://nhrc.nic.in ACKNOWLEDGEMENT Dated: 06/01/2014 CHINMAY KAR, C/o. Smt. Minati Roy 3 Panchanantala, Paschimputiary, Kolkata - 700041 CALCUTTA, WEST BENGAL Dear CHINMAY KAR, The Commission has recieved your complaint and it has assigned diary number as 1413453 with the Follwing details:- Victim CHINMAY KAR AddressC/o. Smt. Minati Roy 3 Panchanantala, Paschimputiary, Kolkata - 700041Incident dated01/01/1900Incident Type INACTION BY THE STATE GOVERNMENT/CENTRAL GOVT.OFFIC IALSIncident PlaceAll IndiaALL OVER INDIA, ALL OVER INDIA NHRC, New Delhi, INDIA. Chinmay Kar 6th January'2014 Glitter Graphics On Friday, 27 December 2013 10:40 AM, Chinmay Kar <[protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote: Disabler's Desk - I am a Retd. Sr. Citizen (69+yrs), Hemaparasis Disabled (60%), right side of body fully paralyzed, cannot move out side with out an escort but can only operate computer / internet with unusual left hand to communicate rest part of world especially in connection with social welfare works for betterment to old age disability and disabled persons Received 17 Railway Awards during later part services at Metro Railway-Kolkata but as a Retd. Disabled Sr.Citizen neglected / ignored by all - Chinmay Kar [A CASE OF SR.CITIZEN, PARALYZED DISABLED, CANNOT MOVE OUT SIDE W/O ESCORT & fully dependent on e-governance system] WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW REMINDER- 169- Dated.[protected] [Silence for 3261 Days Since =[protected] ] To Sri. Arunendra Kumar Chairman Railway Board Rail Bhavan, New Delhi, India ([protected]@rb.railnet.gov.in ) Sri. Mallikarjun Kharge Minister of Indian Railways, Govt. of India Rail Bhavan, New Delhi, India . ([protected]@rb.railnet.gov.in ) Copy to:- all Principle officers at Railway Board & all others- including persons referred earlier for kind information & necessary action. National Human Right Commission against NHRC Registration No. 5907 / 30 / 3 / 2013, 117 / 25 / 5 / 2013 & 111 / 25 / 5 / 2013 NHRC [nhrc.[protected]@nic.in, [protected]@nic.in ] for kind information & record in reference to above. Formal request is being made separately by this extreme disabled. Claim notice served on railways on 22.12, 2012 followed by weekly reminders during past one year duly copy endst to you & others. PM [PMO] This particular case is brought his knowledge. Kindly refer correspondences made in this respect. [THIS BEING VIEWED BY EVERY ONE HENCE NO SPL. ATTN. INVITED] Priyo Mahoday, Sub: A very simple prayer on Humanity ground by a Retd. Disabled, Sr.Citizen of India, Humanitarian prayers made through 168 letters / reminders sufficiently available with you may kindly be connected seen. [ In case if you are unable to response for whatsoever reasons then please convey on behalf of Indian Railways that “Railway authority itself is Disabled hence can not render help / assist a Senior Citizen, Paralyzed Disabled who cannot move outside with out an escort”.] Ref: [1] Kindly see attachment: A self detailed prayer made through100th reminders to you. [Details of 100+ reminders with all other imputes already available with you in sufficient numbers. Latest being Reminder No. 168] Ref: [II] Compensation Claim letter dated 22.12.2012 followed by reminders every week through registered reminders] Kind attention is invited to the submissions made through letter followed by reminder letters, mails along with compensation claim letter dated 22.12.2013 followed through reminders every week for the past one year, quoted above placed at attachment for ready reference. Hope you will realize your stand / situation / dealings to an old aged paralyzed disabled can’t move without escorts for whatsoever reasons as detailed at prayers, clarifications made and do needful immediately. Thanking you, Namaskaram, Chinmay Kar 27th Dec’2013 REMINDER- 169 [Due to extreme disability reasons E- governance correspondence solicited] [Available on Skype, gtalk & Webcom] [protected]@yahoo.co.in [protected]@ gmail.com Visit respective Web site for more details: Human Right Activist- Yahoo Group, Active Member Disability International Friendship Forum, Humanist Party of India, DAND, NCHRO, ADR. Member all leading Disabled forum around the world, Member Disabled group- Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Linkedin, Orckut etc etc & Ex. President (for a decade up to 21.02.03 - become hemaparasis disabled) of Siddeswari Kali Mandir & Seva Sangha, Gandhipalli, Bongaon, North-24 Parganas, West Bengal, India. *** Disabler's Desk - I am a Retd. Sr. Citizen (69+yrs), Hemaparasis Disabled (60%), right side of body fully paralyzed, cannot move out side with out an escort but can only operate computer / internet with unusual left hand to communicate rest part of world especially in connection with social welfare works for betterment to old age disability and disabled persons Received 17 Railway Awards during later part services at Metro Railway-Kolkata but as a Retd. Disabled Sr.Citizen neglected / ignored by all - Chinmay Kar -à For all correspondences please use this address [Paschinmara, Bongaon, North 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India.{Permanent Residence)] [FOR CORRESPONDENCE PURPOSE TILL FURTHER NOTICE] Kolkata address: Will be notified as and when I am available on medical consideration. ATTACHMENTS 1. 100+ Reminder [Copies already available with you] 2. Compensation claim letter dated[protected] [Copies already available with you] 3. SUBJECT OF LETTERS WILL SPEAK FOR ITSELF 4. Reminder No.168 Glitter Graphics 4 AttachmentsView allDownload all 100th REMINDER.doc Download View V Mittal & C[1].Claim.doc Download View SUBJECT OF LETTERS WILL SPEAK FOR ITSELF.doc Download View HC-4[11.02.10].doc Download View Reply, Reply All or Forward | More

mrsujitjha
                                  I book Train ticket from Delhi to Kalaka for date[protected]Train no 12011 Kalka satabdi, Coach C10 seat 29).I had missed to carry the ticket but i had received the Scan copy of ticket on my Mobile.

During on travel I show the scan Ticket to the TTE but he refuse to accept that scan ticket and asked for original which was not with me.TTE charge full fare for the same seat.

My concern is one could not be charged twice for the same ticket when i showed the scan copy of original ticket with my id proof.

Scan copy of both is attached for your reference.

Double fare charged