Indian Railways

Mobile:
Mobile:
2014

Load

Indian Railways related photos (1516)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews

Rajesh Kapsime
I filed TDR on IRCTC on 21.07.2013 and thereafter I have sent 5 reminders but as of now I did not receive refund amount. I got following reply from IRCTC. (My PNR nos are [protected] and [protected]) Dear Customer, Sorry for the inconvenience.Kindly note that your refund case of PNR No.[protected] has been forwarded to CCM/ER Railway on 21-Jul-2013 .We have already issued Reminders on 05-Oct-2013 and 08-Nov-2013 to concerned railway to chase up the case.But despite reminders refund is yet to be received from the concerned railway.Now we have sent another reminder on 6-January-2014 with all the papers pertaining to your refund case to concerned railway to chase up the cases. As soon as refund, if any, received it will be credited to your card account. With regards, TDR TEAM . Kindly look into this matter. Thnx. Rajesh Kumar, Mob. [protected]

Indian Railway Canteen — Selling Alcohol in the train

♥Sony♥ .♥.
    On[protected] I was travelling from Mumbai to Nagercoil and I found 2 Railway Canteen Staffs providing 'Alcohol'...

Bibekananda Basu
    Looting spree at 12908 Sampark kranti Express. Sir, I travelled from Delhi to Bandra (T) by 12908 Sampark kranti Express leaving HZM Station on 30th December in AC 3 Tier. The tea vendors from the Pantry car was charging Rs.7/- from the passengers whereas it is mentioned Rs.5/- at Pantry. The quantity was just half of the cup which should be 170 ml as per the law. They were not returning Rs.3/- if you pay ten rupee note. The most horrified charge was “bread Omelette”. They were flatly charging Rs.50/- whereas, it is just Rs. 21/- to 25/-as per railway`s rate. The charge of simple lunch was Rs.120/- which is just Rs. 40/- as per the rate of IRCTC. After crossing Vadodara station, the passengers just started protesting for this over charging and looting to the helpless passengers. The Pantry car people refused to hand over the Complaint book but agreed to refund the excess amount. But the concerned staffs hide in order to avoid the agitated passengers. It is ridiculous. Moreover, there was no liquid soap inside the toilets. As per the attendants, it is discontinued in Sampark kranti. W.R. Management are you taking it seriously?

jayanttelang
      Sir, i booked my ticket online on 23rd Dec 2013, through my ID, but 'www.irctc.co.in' did not book my ticket due to some server/technical problem, for this transaction Rs.691.24 has been deducted from my Axis Bank (internet banking account) account, after 48 hour i checked my bank account but i did received the deducted amount, Today, on 1st Jan.2014, i checked my Irctc user id account, they shown the payment has been settled (refunded) in Axis bank, on 26th Dec.2013 through receipt no.13322622, once again i checked my Axis bank account but the same amount has not been credited to me, kindly guide me what to do?where would i lodge my complaint?

avk_nag
        Complaint Reference Number : W/CC/CCC/[protected] wesite: http://customercare.indianrailways.gov.in/criscm/home.seam Train No:22203 was cancelled on 27/10/2013 and after hearing the announcement in TV, I have cancelled the ticket (PNR:[protected]). But I have received part payment only(50%). I have complained to IRCTC and they ask me to raise complaint on "http://customercare.indianrailways.gov.in/criscm/home.seam" portal. I raise the complaint on 29/10/2013 (Complaint Reference Number : W/CC/CCC/[protected]. But the complaint status is still pending. Please let me know "how to proceed further??" Regards, -Nageswara Rao

No response for Complaint registered on Indian Railways official site
        Why can't IRCTC make it automatic. Whenever the train got cancelled, they can credit the money to online customers atleast.

manee97
          From Maneesh K. Shukla, Asst. Electrical Inspector, Date 27th December 2013 D-502, Green Enclave, Adajan, Near Gujarat Gas Circle, Near Sardar Bridge, Surat. 395009. Gujarat., Mobile 91-[protected] To, Group General Manager (Coaching Refund) Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation. Behind Central Railway PRS Office, Behind CSTM Station Building, Mumbai VT. Subject :- Request for refund of fare of two persons (wife & son) on ‘ e ticket’ of four persons as their ticket was automatically cancelled being waitlisted on e ticket . Ref :- E ticket PNR no.[protected], Date of journey[protected], Train No 12834, class II Raipur to Surat, On ticket of four persons only two persons travelled. Other two passengers not by conductor being waiting listed on e ticket. Sir/Madame I had purchased e ticket( PNR [protected], IIAC ) for traveling from Raipur to Surat by Tn. No.12834 for journey on[protected] for four persons ( self, wife, son & daughter.) On day of journey only one berth was confirmed, as such I ( M.K.Shukla) along with minor daughter had travelled on the e-ticket from Raipur to Surat, Leaving behind at Raipur my wife Darshni M Shukla & son C.M. Shukla ( as not allowed by conductor being excess in W/L passenger). There was no time to obtain guards certificate as all time available during halt was consumed in failed attempt to convince the train conductor. The remaining two persons (wife & son) travelled back to BSP with hope of getting VIP quota from there. These persons could not travel on 23-05-13 being wait listed passenger (PNR no [protected] trans id [protected]. 2nd ac) BSP to Surat and finally travelled ex BSP to Surat on 24-05-13 in SL class by Train no 12834 from BSP to Surat vide pnr no [protected], trans id no [protected]. It was requested to kindly arrange refund for ‘e ticket’ fare of two persons ( Wife Darshni M Shukla and son Chinmay M Shukla) as they were not allowed to travel being wait listed on the e- ticket of four passenger. In this connection IRCTC guide lines (as advertised by Railway Administration in Railway Time table page C-28 effective from[protected] for wait- listed passengers in case of e-tickets is reproduced below for ready reference :- All wait listed tickets booked in this scheme are automatically cancelled at the time of charting .The passengers will not be required to make any request for cancellation of waitlisted tickets. The refund amount will be credited automatically to the User’s account by IRCTC within specified period and passengers informed electronically immediately after cancellation. I have been asked in your previous correspondence to produce “Not travel certificate” for my wife and son which was not issued by TC/conductor mentioning on above ruling. The copy of TC chart obtained from you showing word ‘NT’ ( not travelled) against name of my wife and son obtained (under Right to Information from your office) is already submitted in my registered letter dated[protected]. It is further requested to kindly credit in my account the fare for my wife (D.M.Shukla) and son (C.M.Shukla) at an earliest as per your own guide lines advertised in Time table without further harassment as sufficient time had already lapsed. With Kind Regards, Maneesh K Shukla

tapank123
            On 9th December 2013, My bike (pulsar 180) was sent from Chandigarh for Mangalore Junction Railway Station.
            It has been more than 3 weeks and my bike has not been delivered yet . I am not able to track the whereabouts of my bike.
            Station authorities bluntly without having any manners reply that its not part of their job tracking the consignment .
            I would request you to look into the matter immediately and I want my bike in perfect condition without any damage.
            Receipt No. K 757784
            From: Chandigarh(CDG)
            To: Mangalore Junction( MAJN)

ratanlal.p
              The below message was emailed to IRCTC regarding TDR refund complaint: PNR No. [protected] date of journey 26.10.2013 The Train was late for more than 3 hours .actual time of departure was after 9.00 AM on 27.10.2013 and TDR Filed on 27.10.2013 at 6.27 AM. As per revised rule (D) Train Running More than Three hours Late:- Full refund is permissible if refund is obtained/online TDR filed before actual departure of the train. No refund is admissible if ticket is cancelled/online TDR is filed after actual departure of the train but it is found that my TDR has been regretted. Why not known. it is requested to look into the matter for redressal of the same on priority basis. Below was the reply of [protected]@irctc.co.in : Dear customer, Kindly note that the TDR filing time limit is revised w.e.f.1/7/2013 upto 2 hours of the actual departure of the train in case of confirmed etickets & within 3 hours of the actual departure of the train in case of RAC/WL e-tickets or Train Late More Than Three Hours. As you have filed TDR after the prescribed time limit, your case is regretted by Railways. Regards, TDR TEAM The complaint was re emailed to the [protected]@irctc.co.in on 21 Dec 2013 as: I would like to mention again that the actual time of departure of the Train was after 9 AM on 27.10.13 and TDR has been filed at 6.27 AM on 27.10.13 then how it is beyond the time limit against PNR No.[protected]. but reply/refund is still awaited. The TDR filing time was two and half an hour before the actual departure of train.

No refund after TDR filing in IRCTC

Nitesh Tekwani
                To whomsoever it may concern. This is to bring to the kind notice of the officials that I had booked a ticket for my sister and mom from bangalore to kalyan for 21st of dec for Chalukya express for 3AC bearing PNR no- [protected] which unfortunately dint get confirmed and its final status being W/L 23 & w/l 24 respectively. The next day morning when I went to bangalore cant stn to get the ticket cancelled there was huge que due to which my turn came around 10 o clock though I had reached the station at 8.30a.m, when the officer sitting there to cancel the ticket behind the counter they said it cannot be done as I am late to get it cancelled. I was in a state of shock and dint know what to do. so that official asked me to goto the station manager and speak regarding it. I went there and told him the issue but he said "I cant help you please goto City Railway station. I went there and met all the required officials.The Chief Ticket Officer The station Manager, The Chief reservation Officer but they all said its my fault and I should have got it cancelled the previous day or early in the morning.I just want to know that when the previous evening the chart came out around 9-45p.m does the officials expect me to visit the station that time and get it cancelled. and for that matter where are the cancellation rules mentioned in the railway stations that a common man like me would know about the rulles and regulations keep changing every now and then. I would like to request the officials to kindly provide my refund for the same as its my hard earned money which I just cant leave it. A amount of Rs2380 matters a lot to me . I have also written a complaint in the Indain Railways website but haven't received any answer from them yet.

PND NAIR
                  I HAVE ENGAGED A TRAVEL AGENT TO BOOK TATKAL FROM KOLKATA. HE WENT ON 14TH FOR 16324 SHM-TVC FOR 15TH. NOT AVAILABLE. WENT ON 16TH FOR 17TH FOR SAME TRAIN. NOT AVAILABLE. HE WENT ON 17TH FOR 18TH FOR 12660 GURDEV. NOT AVAILABLE. ALL TICKETS EXHAUST WITH IN 30 SECONDS. WHEN TOLD OF MY URGENCY, HE AGREED TO GET ME TATKAL FOR 22851 SRC-MANGLORE FOR 19. HE GOT ME TICKET PNR[protected] SRC TO SRR IN S2/33. HE CHARGED ME EXTRA RS.2500. WHEN QUIRED, HE DIVULGED ON CONFIDALITY THAT THERE IS GANG AT THE BOOKING OFFICE WHO COLLECTS FORM FROM TRUSTWORHY AGENTS AND CHARGE RS. 2000 PER FORM IRRESPECTIVE OF PERSONS OR CLASS. THEY KEY IN THESE FORMS AHEAD OF 10 AM AND CLIK AT 10.00 AND GET ALL UNDER TATKAL. THEY MAY BE USING A SPYWARE FOR THIS.THE SAID TICKET IS PRINTED AT 10.00. HOW MANY WERE PRINTED AT 10.00?. YOU CAN VERIFY THE FACTS. IF YOU SEND ME YOUR E-MAIL ID I CAN SEND YOU PHOTOCOPIES OF MY TICKET AND MY AADHAR CARD. IN S2 IN MY COUP OF 8 BERTHS, 7 HAD 2 EACH AND AT MIDNIGT I FOUND ANOTHER MAN SHARING MY LOWER BERTH WITH HEAD TO OPPOSITE. SIDE. THE COACH HAD PEOPLE SLEEPING IN THE FLOOR IN PACKED CONDITION AND NO WAY TO GO TO TOILET. I BEING A DIABETIC, HAD TO RELIVE THROUGH WINDOW. NO TTES WERE FOUND BETWEEN SRC AND COIMBATHOR. HOW CAN BE THIS CONDITION STOPPED AND BONFIDE TRAVELERS CAN GET THE FAULL FACILITY OF SLEEPER CLASS PND NAIR ID [protected]@gmail.com, mob [protected], [protected], [protected]

uttammahato
                    I booked a Bajaj pulser bike on[protected].My builty no is-[protected].on the time of booking says the bike are loading on same those am i jouney on[protected].Right now i am not receive my parcel i am so depressed.give me parcel hurry.this is too much.I have no any information about parcel.send me hurry.Booking from New Delhi station(NDLS) to Dhanbad Jn (DHN).Train No 12324 New Delhi Howrah Express Uttam Mahato cell-[protected] Dhanbad.I am attech my scan copy of Builty for your further necessary action pls pls help me sir

Not received my Bike bajaj pulsar

Indian Railway Parcel Management System — Not received my Bike [Resolved]

uttammahato31
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

brijsurat
                      Respected Sir, Painfully Informing you that on 12thDec’13 at about 10:00 pm I went Surat railway Station’s bike parking Plot at where I have parked my bike(GJ-5-EQ-2529) in the morning, after completing my business at Bombay I came at bike parking plot for my Bike at where local contractor M/s, Ranjan enterprise ‘s staff was there unfortunately I couldn’t produce the parking slip which I have lost somewhere ..The Local staff asked for My Id proof & Driv.License Which I shown him for his assurance then after I have filled a Form In which I have note down the informations about my Name, Address, Cell No…etc.. Then After local Staff Asked for Rs.20/-, I asked him why are you Demanding for rupees again once I have piad in morning & You have record of this slip with my bike no., also I have produce My original Licence, Id Proof, & completed all the legal formalities..& Not allowed me to move out side, , I replied him That I am Ready to pay but asked for receipt & requested him to show the terms & condition of Parking..but refuse me to give me receipt . at last I have paid him Rs.20/- without any receipt. Sir, This unfair business practice.in other word we can say this is open hooliganism.Pl. do needful in this matter so in future such kind of incident not took place..Thanks a lot.. Your Faithfully (Brijesh Dumasia) Cell No.- [protected] Email- [protected]@gmail.com

JAYESH TRADERS
                        My daughter was traveling on 13/12/2013 from Nalasopara to Dadar with bonafide return ticket purchased from Marinelines to Nalasopara at about 10 am on 12-12-13. One of your TC charged her penalty claiming that return ticket is not valid on following day & asked for Rs. 1000/- penalty. He also tried to threaten her that if she will not pay her penalty she will be sent behind bars for the period of one year. TC has issued voucher No. T 390689, bearing attestation/stamp of Grant Road, mentioning that she is caught without ticket from Andheri onwards. Ticket which my daughter was having was not neither was returned to her nor same is not mentioned on penalty Voucher. Kindly investigate in to the matter & do the needful to return wrongly recovered amount to us. Jayprakash J. Shah - [protected] 258 Narshi Natha Street, 3/50, Kagazwala Building, Masjid Bunder (West) Mumbai - 400 009

wrong recovery of penalty
                        hello sir,

please see this to http://ekikrat.in/How-File-Complaints-Against-Railways
                        Hello Sir,

Passenger Complaint Cell
                        A Complaint Cell has been set - up in the Head quarters of R.P.F Central Railway, This cell is functioning 24X7. Passengers can lodge their complaints directly to this Cell on Telephone Nos.

Railway:[protected], P&T:[protected] or can send their e-mails to [protected]@gmail.com

If any Railway passenger notices any of the following activities in the Railway premises he/she may contact the nearest RPF Staff onduty / RPF Thana for immediate action.

Yashwant Naik
                        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Indian Railway Welfare Organization (Irwo) — Regarding Cheating, restrictive and unfair trade practices of unscrupulous house Developer/ Builder_ Indian Railway Welfare Organization (IRWO) [Resolved]

skbansal
                          On 10.06.2013, I submitted an application to the builder viz. IRWO for booking of one Dwelling Unit/Flat in Rail Vihar, Near...

JANAK JOKHAKAR
                          I travelled from Gandhidham, Gujarat to Vadodara, Gujarat via Bhuj-Bandra AC exp - train no. 22904 on 23/11/13 and got down at Vadodara at 23.55 hrs. By mistake due to similarity of bags, I got down at Vadodara with other co passenger's bag and my bag remained in the compartment. My coach was 3rd AC - B4 - 3, and my name is JANAK JOKHAKAR, contact no [protected] and email - [protected]@yahoo.com. My train ticket PNR is [protected]. After reaching home at night, I came to know about the bag exchange and after getting contact reference of the other co passenger - Mr Gogri contact no [protected], I discussed with him and arranged to send his bag back to him. As per his confirmation, he complained about his missing bag while getting down at Borivali from same train next day 5am, and also handed over the remaining bag lying below the seat (supposed to be my bag) to the TC of that coach B4 (his seat was B4 - 7). After this I was hope full to get my bag back thru Railway authority. For this I sent one relative to Bandra Terminus, Mumbai - last stop for train no 22904, and to my surprise, the bag was not deposited by TC. I request to support me in tracing my bag so that I can collect the same. - Janak Jokhakar

Indian Railways — REQUEST FOR NEW TRAIN BETWEEN JAMNAGAR AND JHANSI [Resolved]

AbhayC
                            THIS IS TO REQUEST FOR NEW TRAINS BETWEEN JAMNAGAR AND JHANSI AS LOT OF PEOPLE FROM BUNDELKHAND ARE WORKING IN JAMNAGAR, METHAPUR. DUE...

bschahal10
                            A ticket was booked on 13/08/2013 PNR [protected] in the name Rjdeep singh chahal Train No:12013 froim New Delhi to Ludhiana for journey on 15/08/2013.It was confirmed on 15/08/2013 at 02:02 PM through sms on my mobie. The ticket was cancelled vide TDR NO: ekt[protected] on 15/08/2013 well before the confirmation of reservation received .As soon as the cancellation filed immediately after that the confirmation conveyed. The cancellation was filed within norms of railway, refund stil lawaited.Transaction No:[protected]
                            The journey vide PNR no[protected] was not performed on 15/08/2013. TDR ekt [protected] was filed on same day well in time.The connected train was late that the reason why i could not availed. I request u please reopened my case and refund my ticket charges.

Eastern Railway — Burdwan-Howrah Main line local train late.... [Resolved]

Pinaki Bhattacharyaa
                              Dear Sir, I am a daily passenger of Eastern Railway Burdwan-Howrah division. Every morning I catch Local Train Burdwan-Howrah...

ATSHETH
                              [protected]@irctc.co.in Nov 4 (8 days ago) to me Dear Customer, With Reference to your TDR Filed against PNR No:[protected], for the refund o[censored]nused ticket, we regret to inform you that refund is not admissible as informed by Enhanced Coaching Refund System developed by Center for Railway Information Systems (IT Arm of Indian Railways) implemented in Indian Railways stating '(Train Delay, ActDep: 08/10/2013 11:40 )TDR TIME OUTSIDE LIMIT FOR PNR - [protected]' and the reason being : "TDR was filed beyond the prescribed time limit." In case you require any further assistance, please mail us at [protected]@irctc.co.in ---- With regards, TDR TEAM Ashwin Sheth <[protected]@gmail.com> Nov 10 (2 days ago) to tdrprocess shri manji ibookd my ticket from mao to sunr on 1 sep 2013 for dt 8 sep asper pnr no [protected] tid no [protected] from my pc in 16334 ver exp my english week so pls mafkarna we are going on 8.9.13 to mao station with our family on 10.30 am station mastar ask us our train no 16334 is late 18 hours duto telgna issue we wait for our train at 6.30 pm for tdr than station master said us your train time is not fix than we go to hotel one day more bookd room for our famally exp as are under hotel exp 4500 rs taxi charges 200 x 4 = 800 whatis my guna ihave pur ticket befor 1 month end aap shri ne boldiya sorry you are late for tdr wehave no pc with us end my mother fathar are eaged thay are in trubble when we save our mony than after we go tour wehave no truble for extra exp jo hamare luck apko hamri bat such lage to please think for comman man of india jo ki hmara bharosa appe banrahe taklif badal sxma heartly prbhu sadbudhhi ape Ashwin Sheth <[protected]@gmail.com> Nov 10 (2 days ago) to care [protected]@irctc.co.in Nov 10 (2 days ago) to me Greetings, This message has been automatically generated in response to email sent by you having subject: "Fwd: TDR Process" There is no need to reply to this message right now. Your email has been assigned ticket ID [IRCTC #3133300]. Please include ticket ID: [IRCTC #3133300] in the subject line of all future correspondence about this issue. Thank you, [protected]@irctc.co.in [protected]@irctc.co.in Nov 11 (1 day ago) to me Dear Customer, We would like to inform you that your below enclosed email has been forwarded to the concerned department.You will receive a reply in this regard shortly. Thanks & Regards Meenu Executive, Customer Care [protected]@irctc.co.in Ph:[protected] www.irctc.co.in Save trees. Travel on SMS sent by IRCTC or with Electronic Ticket on laptop/tablet. [protected]-------- Original Message[protected]-------- Subject: Re: Fwd: TDR Process From: [protected]@gmail.com Date:[protected]:25:53+05:30 To: [protected]@irctc.co.in [protected][protected][protected][protected] [protected] Forwarded message[protected] From: Ashwin Sheth <[protected]@gmail.com> Date: Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 6:18 PM Subject: Re: TDR Process To: [protected]@irctc.co.in shri manji ibookd my ticket from mao to sunr on 1 sep 2013 for dt 8 sep asper pnr no [protected] tid no [protected] from my pc in 16334 ver exp my english week so pls mafkarna we are going on 8.9.13 to mao station with our family on 10.30 am station mastar ask us our train no 16334 is late 18 hours duto telgna issue we wait for our train at 6.30 pm for tdr  than station master said us your train time is not fix than we go to hotel one day more bookd room for our famally exp as are under hotel exp 4500 rs taxi charges 200 x 4 = 800 whatis my guna ihave pur ticket befor 1 month end aap shri ne boldiya sorry you are late for tdr wehave no pc with us end my mother fathar are eaged thay are in trubble when we save our mony than after we go tour wehave no truble for extra exp jo hamare luck apko hamri bat such lage to please think for comman man of india jo ki hmara bharosa appe banrahe taklif badal sxma heartly                                       prbhu sadbudhhi ape         On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 3:11 PM, <[protected]@irctc.co.in> wrote: Dear Customer, With Reference to your TDR Filed against PNR No:[protected], for the refund o[censored]nused ticket, we regret to inform you that refund is not admissible as informed by Enhanced Coaching Refund System developed by Center for Railway Information Systems (IT Arm of Indian Railways) implemented in Indian Railways stating '(Train Delay, ActDep: 08/10/2013 11:40 )TDR TIME OUTSIDE LIMIT FOR PNR - [protected]' and the reason being : "TDR was filed beyond the prescribed time limit." In case you require any further assistance, please mail us at [protected]@irctc.co.in ---- With regards, TDR TEAM Ashwin Sheth <[protected]@gmail.com> 5:16 PM (18 hours ago) to care shrimanji train ka arrv time konsa velid hai 11.40 on 8 oct 2013 ya 18 hours late ? apki train chle ya derise chale ya cansalled ho jaye apko koi niyam nahi lgate sub niyam hamre liye hai hamri jag app hote to kya karate tdr file karte bina resv tikcket travel karte resv ke liye adv booking kiy tha please think by heart not mind dhanywad [protected]@irctc.co.in 5:18 PM (17 hours ago) to me Greetings, This message has been automatically generated in response to email sent by you having subject: "Re: Fwd: TDR Process" There is no need to reply to this message right now. Your email has been assigned ticket ID [IRCTC #3138235]. Please include ticket ID: [IRCTC #3138235] To CcBcc Forwarded conversation Subject: TDR Process [protected]---- From: <[protected]@irctc.co.in> Date: Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 3:11 PM To: [protected]@gmail.com Dear Customer, With Reference to your TDR Filed against PNR No:[protected], for the refund o[censored]nused ticket, we regret to inform you that refund is not admissible as informed by Enhanced Coaching Refund System developed by Center for Railway Information Systems (IT Arm of Indian Railways) implemented in Indian Railways stating '(Train Delay, ActDep: 08/10/2013 11:40 )TDR TIME OUTSIDE LIMIT FOR PNR - [protected]' and the reason being : "TDR was filed beyond the prescribed time limit." In case you require any further assistance, please mail us at [protected]@irctc.co.in ---- With regards, TDR TEAM [protected] From: Ashwin Sheth <[protected]@gmail.com> Date: Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 6:18 PM To: [protected]@irctc.co.in shri manji ibookd my ticket from mao to sunr on 1 sep 2013 for dt 8 sep asper pnr no [protected] tid no [protected] from my pc in 16334 ver exp my english week so pls mafkarna we are going on 8.9.13 to mao station with our family on 10.30 am station mastar ask us our train no 16334 is late 18 hours duto telgna issue we wait for our train at 6.30 pm for tdr than station master said us your train time is not fix than we go to hotel one day more bookd room for our famally exp as are under hotel exp 4500 rs taxi charges 200 x 4 = 800 whatis my guna ihave pur ticket befor 1 month end aap shri ne boldiya sorry you are late for tdr wehave no pc with us end my mother fathar are eaged thay are in trubble when we save our mony than after we go tour wehave no truble for extra exp jo hamare luck apko hamri bat such lage to please think for comman man of india jo ki hmara bharosa appe banrahe taklif badal sxma heartly prbhu sadbudhhi ape [protected] From: Ashwin Sheth <[protected]@gmail.com> Date: Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 6:25 PM To: [protected]@irctc.co.in [protected] From: <[protected]@irctc.co.in> Date: Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 6:27 PM To: [protected]@gmail.com Greetings, This message has been automatically generated in response to email sent by you having subject: "Fwd: TDR Process" There is no need to reply to this message right now. Your email has been assigned ticket ID [IRCTC #3133300]. Please include ticket ID: [IRCTC #3133300] in the subject line of all future correspondence about this issue. Thank you, [protected]@irctc.co.in [protected] From: <[protected]@irctc.co.in> Date: Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 8:15 AM To: [protected]@gmail.com Dear Customer, We would like to inform you that your below enclosed email has been forwarded to the concerned department.You will receive a reply in this regard shortly. Thanks & Regards Meenu Executive, Customer Care [protected]@irctc.co.in Ph:[protected] www.irctc.co.in Save trees. Travel on SMS sent by IRCTC or with Electronic Ticket on laptop/tablet. [protected]-------- Original Message[protected]-------- Subject: Re: Fwd: TDR Process From: [protected]@gmail.com Date:[protected]:25:53+05:30 To: [protected]@irctc.co.in [protected][protected][protected][protected] [protected] Forwarded message[protected] From: Ashwin Sheth <[protected]@gmail.com> Date: Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 6:18 PM Subject: Re: TDR Process To: [protected]@irctc.co.in shri manji ibookd my ticket from mao to sunr on 1 sep 2013 for dt 8 sep asper pnr no [protected] tid no [protected] from my pc in 16334 ver exp my english week so pls mafkarna we are going on 8.9.13 to mao station with our family on 10.30 am station mastar ask us our train no 16334 is late 18 hours duto telgna issue we wait for our train at 6.30 pm for tdr  than station master said us your train time is not fix than we go to hotel one day more bookd room for our famally exp as are under hotel exp 4500 rs taxi charges 200 x 4 = 800 whatis my guna ihave pur ticket befor 1 month end aap shri ne boldiya sorry you are late for tdr wehave no pc with us end my mother fathar are eaged thay are in trubble when we save our mony than after we go tour wehave no truble for extra exp jo hamare luck apko hamri bat such lage to please think for comman man of india jo ki hmara bharosa appe banrahe taklif badal sxma heartly                                       prbhu sadbudhhi ape         On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 3:11 PM, <[protected]@irctc.co.in> wrote: Dear Customer, With Reference to your TDR Filed against PNR No:[protected], for the refund o[censored]nused ticket, we regret to inform you that refund is not admissible as informed by Enhanced Coaching Refund System developed by Center for Railway Information Systems (IT Arm of Indian Railways) implemented in Indian Railways stating '(Train Delay, ActDep: 08/10/2013 11:40 )TDR TIME OUTSIDE LIMIT FOR PNR - [protected]' and the reason being : "TDR was filed beyond the prescribed time limit." In case you require any further assistance, please mail us at [protected]@irctc.co.in ---- With regards, TDR TEAM [protected] From: Ashwin Sheth <[protected]@gmail.com> Date: Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 5:16 PM To: [protected]@irctc.co.in shrimanji train ka arrv time konsa velid hai 11.40 on 8 oct 2013 ya 18 hours late ? apki train chle ya derise chale ya cansalled ho jaye apko koi niyam nahi lgate sub niyam hamre liye hai hamri jag app hote to kya karate tdr file karte bina resv tikcket travel karte resv ke liye adv booking kiy tha please think by heart not mind dhanywad [protected] From: <[protected]@irctc.co.in> Date: Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 5:18 PM To: [protected]@gmail.com Greetings, This message has been automatically generated in response to email sent by you having subject: "Re: Fwd: TDR Process" There is no need to reply to this message right now. Your email has been assigned ticket ID [IRCTC #3138235]. Please include ticket ID: [IRCTC #3138235] Send [protected]@irctc.co.in Nov 4 (8 days ago) to me Dear Customer, With Reference to your TDR Filed against PNR No:[protected], for the refund o[censored]nused ticket, we regret to inform you that refund is not admissible as informed by Enhanced Coaching Refund System developed by Center for Railway Information Systems (IT Arm of Indian Railways) implemented in Indian Railways stating '(Train Delay, ActDep: 08/10/2013 11:40 )TDR TIME OUTSIDE LIMIT FOR PNR - [protected]' and the reason being : "TDR was filed beyond the prescribed time limit." In case you require any further assistance, please mail us at [protected]@irctc.co.in ---- With regards, TDR TEAM Ashwin Sheth <[protected]@gmail.com> Nov 10 (2 days ago) to tdrprocess shri manji ibookd my ticket from mao to sunr on 1 sep 2013 for dt 8 sep asper pnr no [protected] tid no [protected] from my pc in 16334 ver exp my english week so pls mafkarna we are going on 8.9.13 to mao station with our family on 10.30 am station mastar ask us our train no 16334 is late 18 hours duto telgna issue we wait for our train at 6.30 pm for tdr than station master said us your train time is not fix than we go to hotel one day more bookd room for our famally exp as are under hotel exp 4500 rs taxi charges 200 x 4 = 800 whatis my guna ihave pur ticket befor 1 month end aap shri ne boldiya sorry you are late for tdr wehave no pc with us end my mother fathar are eaged thay are in trubble when we save our mony than after we go tour wehave no truble for extra exp jo hamare luck apko hamri bat such lage to please think for comman man of india jo ki hmara bharosa appe banrahe taklif badal sxma heartly prbhu sadbudhhi ape Ashwin Sheth <[protected]@gmail.com> Nov 10 (2 days ago) to care [protected]@irctc.co.in Nov 10 (2 days ago) to me Greetings, This message has been automatically generated in response to email sent by you having subject: "Fwd: TDR Process" There is no need to reply to this message right now. Your email has been assigned ticket ID [IRCTC #3133300]. Please include ticket ID: [IRCTC #3133300] in the subject line of all future correspondence about this issue. Thank you, [protected]@irctc.co.in [protected]@irctc.co.in Nov 11 (1 day ago) to me Dear Customer, We would like to inform you that your below enclosed email has been forwarded to the concerned department.You will receive a reply in this regard shortly. Thanks & Regards Meenu Executive, Customer Care [protected]@irctc.co.in Ph:[protected] www.irctc.co.in Save trees. Travel on SMS sent by IRCTC or with Electronic Ticket on laptop/tablet. [protected]-------- Original Message[protected]-------- Subject: Re: Fwd: TDR Process From: [protected]@gmail.com Date:[protected]:25:53+05:30 To: [protected]@irctc.co.in [protected][protected][protected][protected] [protected] Forwarded message[protected] From: Ashwin Sheth <[protected]@gmail.com> Date: Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 6:18 PM Subject: Re: TDR Process To: [protected]@irctc.co.in shri manji ibookd my ticket from mao to sunr on 1 sep 2013 for dt 8 sep asper pnr no [protected] tid no [protected] from my pc in 16334 ver exp my english week so pls mafkarna we are going on 8.9.13 to mao station with our family on 10.30 am station mastar ask us our train no 16334 is late 18 hours duto telgna issue we wait for our train at 6.30 pm for tdr  than station master said us your train time is not fix than we go to hotel one day more bookd room for our famally exp as are under hotel exp 4500 rs taxi charges 200 x 4 = 800 whatis my guna ihave pur ticket befor 1 month end aap shri ne boldiya sorry you are late for tdr wehave no pc with us end my mother fathar are eaged thay are in trubble when we save our mony than after we go tour wehave no truble for extra exp jo hamare luck apko hamri bat such lage to please think for comman man of india jo ki hmara bharosa appe banrahe taklif badal sxma heartly                                       prbhu sadbudhhi ape         On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 3:11 PM, <[protected]@irctc.co.in> wrote: Dear Customer, With Reference to your TDR Filed against PNR No:[protected], for the refund o[censored]nused ticket, we regret to inform you that refund is not admissible as informed by Enhanced Coaching Refund System developed by Center for Railway Information Systems (IT Arm of Indian Railways) implemented in Indian Railways stating '(Train Delay, ActDep: 08/10/2013 11:40 )TDR TIME OUTSIDE LIMIT FOR PNR - [protected]' and the reason being : "TDR was filed beyond the prescribed time limit." In case you require any further assistance, please mail us at [protected]@irctc.co.in ---- With regards, TDR TEAM Ashwin Sheth <[protected]@gmail.com> 5:16 PM (18 hours ago) to care shrimanji train ka arrv time konsa velid hai 11.40 on 8 oct 2013 ya 18 hours late ? apki train chle ya derise chale ya cansalled ho jaye apko koi niyam nahi lgate sub niyam hamre liye hai hamri jag app hote to kya karate tdr file karte bina resv tikcket travel karte resv ke liye adv booking kiy tha please think by heart not mind dhanywad [protected]@irctc.co.in 5:18 PM (17 hours ago) to me Greetings, This message has been automatically generated in response to email sent by you having subject: "Re: Fwd: TDR Process" There is no need to reply to this message right now. Your email has been assigned ticket ID [IRCTC #3138235]. Please include ticket ID: [IRCTC #3138235] To CcBcc Forwarded conversation Subject: TDR Process [protected]---- From: <[protected]@irctc.co.in> Date: Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 3:11 PM To: [protected]@gmail.com Dear Customer, With Reference to your TDR Filed against PNR No:[protected], for the refund o[censored]nused ticket, we regret to inform you that refund is not admissible as informed by Enhanced Coaching Refund System developed by Center for Railway Information Systems (IT Arm of Indian Railways) implemented in Indian Railways stating '(Train Delay, ActDep: 08/10/2013 11:40 )TDR TIME OUTSIDE LIMIT FOR PNR - [protected]' and the reason being : "TDR was filed beyond the prescribed time limit." In case you require any further assistance, please mail us at [protected]@irctc.co.in ---- With regards, TDR TEAM [protected] From: Ashwin Sheth <[protected]@gmail.com> Date: Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 6:18 PM To: [protected]@irctc.co.in shri manji ibookd my ticket from mao to sunr on 1 sep 2013 for dt 8 sep asper pnr no [protected] tid no [protected] from my pc in 16334 ver exp my english week so pls mafkarna we are going on 8.9.13 to mao station with our family on 10.30 am station mastar ask us our train no 16334 is late 18 hours duto telgna issue we wait for our train at 6.30 pm for tdr than station master said us your train time is not fix than we go to hotel one day more bookd room for our famally exp as are under hotel exp 4500 rs taxi charges 200 x 4 = 800 whatis my guna ihave pur ticket befor 1 month end aap shri ne boldiya sorry you are late for tdr wehave no pc with us end my mother fathar are eaged thay are in trubble when we save our mony than after we go tour wehave no truble for extra exp jo hamare luck apko hamri bat such lage to please think for comman man of india jo ki hmara bharosa appe banrahe taklif badal sxma heartly prbhu sadbudhhi ape [protected] From: Ashwin Sheth <[protected]@gmail.com> Date: Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 6:25 PM To: [protected]@irctc.co.in [protected] From: <[protected]@irctc.co.in> Date: Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 6:27 PM To: [protected]@gmail.com Greetings, This message has been automatically generated in response to email sent by you having subject: "Fwd: TDR Process" There is no need to reply to this message right now. Your email has been assigned ticket ID [IRCTC #3133300]. Please include ticket ID: [IRCTC #3133300] in the subject line of all future correspondence about this issue. Thank you, [protected]@irctc.co.in [protected] From: <[protected]@irctc.co.in> Date: Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 8:15 AM To: [protected]@gmail.com Dear Customer, We would like to inform you that your below enclosed email has been forwarded to the concerned department.You will receive a reply in this regard shortly. Thanks & Regards Meenu Executive, Customer Care [protected]@irctc.co.in Ph:[protected] www.irctc.co.in Save trees. Travel on SMS sent by IRCTC or with Electronic Ticket on laptop/tablet. [protected]-------- Original Message[protected]-------- Subject: Re: Fwd: TDR Process From: [protected]@gmail.com Date:[protected]:25:53+05:30 To: [protected]@irctc.co.in [protected][protected][protected][protected] [protected] Forwarded message[protected] From: Ashwin Sheth <[protected]@gmail.com> Date: Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 6:18 PM Subject: Re: TDR Process To: [protected]@irctc.co.in shri manji ibookd my ticket from mao to sunr on 1 sep 2013 for dt 8 sep asper pnr no [protected] tid no [protected] from my pc in 16334 ver exp my english week so pls mafkarna we are going on 8.9.13 to mao station with our family on 10.30 am station mastar ask us our train no 16334 is late 18 hours duto telgna issue we wait for our train at 6.30 pm for tdr  than station master said us your train time is not fix than we go to hotel one day more bookd room for our famally exp as are under hotel exp 4500 rs taxi charges 200 x 4 = 800 whatis my guna ihave pur ticket befor 1 month end aap shri ne boldiya sorry you are late for tdr wehave no pc with us end my mother fathar are eaged thay are in trubble when we save our mony than after we go tour wehave no truble for extra exp jo hamare luck apko hamri bat such lage to please think for comman man of india jo ki hmara bharosa appe banrahe taklif badal sxma heartly                                       prbhu sadbudhhi ape         On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 3:11 PM, <[protected]@irctc.co.in> wrote: Dear Customer, With Reference to your TDR Filed against PNR No:[protected], for the refund o[censored]nused ticket, we regret to inform you that refund is not admissible as informed by Enhanced Coaching Refund System developed by Center for Railway Information Systems (IT Arm of Indian Railways) implemented in Indian Railways stating '(Train Delay, ActDep: 08/10/2013 11:40 )TDR TIME OUTSIDE LIMIT FOR PNR - [protected]' and the reason being : "TDR was filed beyond the prescribed time limit." In case you require any further assistance, please mail us at [protected]@irctc.co.in ---- With regards, TDR TEAM [protected] From: Ashwin Sheth <[protected]@gmail.com> Date: Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 5:16 PM To: [protected]@irctc.co.in shrimanji train ka arrv time konsa velid hai 11.40 on 8 oct 2013 ya 18 hours late ? apki train chle ya derise chale ya cansalled ho jaye apko koi niyam nahi lgate sub niyam hamre liye hai hamri jag app hote to kya karate tdr file karte bina resv tikcket travel karte resv ke liye adv booking kiy tha please think by heart not mind dhanywad [protected] From: <[protected]@irctc.co.in> Date: Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 5:18 PM To: [protected]@gmail.com Greetings, This message has been automatically generated in response to email sent by you having subject: "Re: Fwd: TDR Process" There is no need to reply to this message right now. Your email has been assigned ticket ID [IRCTC #3138235]. Please include ticket ID: [IRCTC #3138235] Send [protected]@irctc.co.in Nov 4 (8 days ago) to me Dear Customer, With Reference to your TDR Filed against PNR No:[protected], for the refund o[censored]nused ticket, we regret to inform you that refund is not admissible as informed by Enhanced Coaching Refund System developed by Center for Railway Information Systems (IT Arm of Indian Railways) implemented in Indian Railways stating '(Train Delay, ActDep: 08/10/2013 11:40 )TDR TIME OUTSIDE LIMIT FOR PNR - [protected]' and the reason being : "TDR was filed beyond the prescribed time limit." In case you require any further assistance, please mail us at [protected]@irctc.co.in ---- With regards, TDR TEAM Ashwin Sheth <[protected]@gmail.com> Nov 10 (2 days ago) to tdrprocess shri manji ibookd my ticket from mao to sunr on 1 sep 2013 for dt 8 sep asper pnr no [protected] tid no [protected] from my pc in 16334 ver exp my english week so pls mafkarna we are going on 8.9.13 to mao station with our family on 10.30 am station mastar ask us our train no 16334 is late 18 hours duto telgna issue we wait for our train at 6.30 pm for tdr than station master said us your train time is not fix than we go to hotel one day more bookd room for our famally exp as are under hotel exp 4500 rs taxi charges 200 x 4 = 800 whatis my guna ihave pur ticket befor 1 month end aap shri ne boldiya sorry you are late for tdr wehave no pc with us end my mother fathar are eaged thay are in trubble when we save our mony than after we go tour wehave no truble for extra exp jo hamare luck apko hamri bat such lage to please think for comman man of india jo ki hmara bharosa appe banrahe taklif badal sxma heartly prbhu sadbudhhi ape Ashwin Sheth <[protected]@gmail.com> Nov 10 (2 days ago) to care [protected]@irctc.co.in Nov 10 (2 days ago) to me Greetings, This message has been automatically generated in response to email sent by you having subject: "Fwd: TDR Process" There is no need to reply to this message right now. Your email has been assigned ticket ID [IRCTC #3133300]. Please include ticket ID: [IRCTC #3133300] in the subject line of all future correspondence about this issue. Thank you, [protected]@irctc.co.in [protected]@irctc.co.in Nov 11 (1 day ago) to me Dear Customer, We would like to inform you that your below enclosed email has been forwarded to the concerned department.You will receive a reply in this regard shortly. Thanks & Regards Meenu Executive, Customer Care [protected]@irctc.co.in Ph:[protected] www.irctc.co.in Save trees. Travel on SMS sent by IRCTC or with Electronic Ticket on laptop/tablet. [protected]-------- Original Message[protected]-------- Subject: Re: Fwd: TDR Process From: [protected]@gmail.com Date:[protected]:25:53+05:30 To: [protected]@irctc.co.in [protected][protected][protected][protected] [protected] Forwarded message[protected] From: Ashwin Sheth <[protected]@gmail.com> Date: Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 6:18 PM Subject: Re: TDR Process To: [protected]@irctc.co.in shri manji ibookd my ticket from mao to sunr on 1 sep 2013 for dt 8 sep asper pnr no [protected] tid no [protected] from my pc in 16334 ver exp my english week so pls mafkarna we are going on 8.9.13 to mao station with our family on 10.30 am station mastar ask us our train no 16334 is late 18 hours duto telgna issue we wait for our train at 6.30 pm for tdr  than station master said us your train time is not fix than we go to hotel one day more bookd room for our famally exp as are under hotel exp 4500 rs taxi charges 200 x 4 = 800 whatis my guna ihave pur ticket befor 1 month end aap shri ne boldiya sorry you are late for tdr wehave no pc with us end my mother fathar are eaged thay are in trubble when we save our mony than after we go tour wehave no truble for extra exp jo hamare luck apko hamri bat such lage to please think for comman man of india jo ki hmara bharosa appe banrahe taklif badal sxma heartly                                       prbhu sadbudhhi ape         On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 3:11 PM, <[protected]@irctc.co.in> wrote: Dear Customer, With Reference to your TDR Filed against PNR No:[protected], for the refund o[censored]nused ticket, we regret to inform you that refund is not admissible as informed by Enhanced Coaching Refund System developed by Center for Railway Information Systems (IT Arm of Indian Railways) implemented in Indian Railways stating '(Train Delay, ActDep: 08/10/2013 11:40 )TDR TIME OUTSIDE LIMIT FOR PNR - [protected]' and the reason being : "TDR was filed beyond the prescribed time limit." In case you require any further assistance, please mail us at [protected]@irctc.co.in ---- With regards, TDR TEAM Ashwin Sheth <[protected]@gmail.com> 5:16 PM (18 hours ago) to care shrimanji train ka arrv time konsa velid hai 11.40 on 8 oct 2013 ya 18 hours late ? apki train chle ya derise chale ya cansalled ho jaye apko koi niyam nahi lgate sub niyam hamre liye hai hamri jag app hote to kya karate tdr file karte bina resv tikcket travel karte resv ke liye adv booking kiy tha please think by heart not mind dhanywad [protected]@irctc.co.in 5:18 PM (17 hours ago) to me Greetings, This message has been automatically generated in response to email sent by you having subject: "Re: Fwd: TDR Process" There is no need to reply to this message right now. Your email has been assigned ticket ID [IRCTC #3138235]. Please include ticket ID: [IRCTC #3138235] To CcBcc Forwarded conversation Subject: TDR Process [protected]---- From: <[protected]@irctc.co.in> Date: Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 3:11 PM To: [protected]@gmail.com Dear Customer, With Reference to your TDR Filed against PNR No:[protected], for the refund o[censored]nused ticket, we regret to inform you that refund is not admissible as informed by Enhanced Coaching Refund System developed by Center for Railway Information Systems (IT Arm of Indian Railways) implemented in Indian Railways stating '(Train Delay, ActDep: 08/10/2013 11:40 )TDR TIME OUTSIDE LIMIT FOR PNR - [protected]' and the reason being : "TDR was filed beyond the prescribed time limit." In case you require any further assistance, please mail us at [protected]@irctc.co.in ---- With regards, TDR TEAM [protected] From: Ashwin Sheth <[protected]@gmail.com> Date: Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 6:18 PM To: [protected]@irctc.co.in shri manji ibookd my ticket from mao to sunr on 1 sep 2013 for dt 8 sep asper pnr no [protected] tid no [protected] from my pc in 16334 ver exp my english week so pls mafkarna we are going on 8.9.13 to mao station with our family on 10.30 am station mastar ask us our train no 16334 is late 18 hours duto telgna issue we wait for our train at 6.30 pm for tdr than station master said us your train time is not fix than we go to hotel one day more bookd room for our famally exp as are under hotel exp 4500 rs taxi charges 200 x 4 = 800 whatis my guna ihave pur ticket befor 1 month end aap shri ne boldiya sorry you are late for tdr wehave no pc with us end my mother fathar are eaged thay are in trubble when we save our mony than after we go tour wehave no truble for extra exp jo hamare luck apko hamri bat such lage to please think for comman man of india jo ki hmara bharosa appe banrahe taklif badal sxma heartly prbhu sadbudhhi ape [protected] From: Ashwin Sheth <[protected]@gmail.com> Date: Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 6:25 PM To: [protected]@irctc.co.in [protected] From: <[protected]@irctc.co.in> Date: Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 6:27 PM To: [protected]@gmail.com Greetings, This message has been automatically generated in response to email sent by you having subject: "Fwd: TDR Process" There is no need to reply to this message right now. Your email has been assigned ticket ID [IRCTC #3133300]. Please include ticket ID: [IRCTC #3133300] in the subject line of all future correspondence about this issue. Thank you, [protected]@irctc.co.in [protected] From: <[protected]@irctc.co.in> Date: Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 8:15 AM To: [protected]@gmail.com Dear Customer, We would like to inform you that your below enclosed email has been forwarded to the concerned department.You will receive a reply in this regard shortly. Thanks & Regards Meenu Executive, Customer Care [protected]@irctc.co.in Ph:[protected] www.irctc.co.in Save trees. Travel on SMS sent by IRCTC or with Electronic Ticket on laptop/tablet. [protected]-------- Original Message[protected]-------- Subject: Re: Fwd: TDR Process From: [protected]@gmail.com Date:[protected]:25:53+05:30 To: [protected]@irctc.co.in [protected][protected][protected][protected] [protected] Forwarded message[protected] From: Ashwin Sheth <[protected]@gmail.com> Date: Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 6:18 PM Subject: Re: TDR Process To: [protected]@irctc.co.in shri manji ibookd my ticket from mao to sunr on 1 sep 2013 for dt 8 sep asper pnr no [protected] tid no [protected] from my pc in 16334 ver exp my english week so pls mafkarna we are going on 8.9.13 to mao station with our family on 10.30 am station mastar ask us our train no 16334 is late 18 hours duto telgna issue we wait for our train at 6.30 pm for tdr  than station master said us your train time is not fix than we go to hotel one day more bookd room for our famally exp as are under hotel exp 4500 rs taxi charges 200 x 4 = 800 whatis my guna ihave pur ticket befor 1 month end aap shri ne boldiya sorry you are late for tdr wehave no pc with us end my mother fathar are eaged thay are in trubble when we save our mony than after we go tour wehave no truble for extra exp jo hamare luck apko hamri bat such lage to please think for comman man of india jo ki hmara bharosa appe banrahe taklif badal sxma heartly                                       prbhu sadbudhhi ape         On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 3:11 PM, <[protected]@irctc.co.in> wrote: Dear Customer, With Reference to your TDR Filed against PNR No:[protected], for the refund o[censored]nused ticket, we regret to inform you that refund is not admissible as informed by Enhanced Coaching Refund System developed by Center for Railway Information Systems (IT Arm of Indian Railways) implemented in Indian Railways stating '(Train Delay, ActDep: 08/10/2013 11:40 )TDR TIME OUTSIDE LIMIT FOR PNR - [protected]' and the reason being : "TDR was filed beyond the prescribed time limit." In case you require any further assistance, please mail us at [protected]@irctc.co.in ---- With regards, TDR TEAM [protected] From: Ashwin Sheth <[protected]@gmail.com> Date: Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 5:16 PM To: [protected]@irctc.co.in shrimanji train ka arrv time konsa velid hai 11.40 on 8 oct 2013 ya 18 hours late ? apki train chle ya derise chale ya cansalled ho jaye apko koi niyam nahi lgate sub niyam hamre liye hai hamri jag app hote to kya karate tdr file karte bina resv tikcket travel karte resv ke liye adv booking kiy tha please think by heart not mind dhanywad [protected] From: <[protected]@irctc.co.in> Date: Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 5:18 PM To: [protected]@gmail.com Greetings, This message has been automatically generated in response to email sent by you having subject: "Re: Fwd: TDR Process" There is no need to reply to this message right now. Your email has been assigned ticket ID [IRCTC #3138235]. Please include ticket ID: [IRCTC #3138235] Send