Indian Railways

Mobile:
Mobile:
2014

Load

Indian Railways related photos (1516)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews

praveenks25
As indian rail is the only source for long journey, lakhs of people travel daily, but the only minus point is that Tickets are not available even 5 minuites on 60 days advance booking. There might be some understanding bitween the railway officials and the big Agents, thats why even the tatkal tickets get waight listed exactly at 10.00 AM. So request Good higher officer to look into the matter and take action. As the Tatkal Booking Starts at 10 AM then how one can type all the details in just one second. and get the tatkal tickets booked in just fraction of seconds. I am attaching 3 screen shots please see the timing and the Availability.

anil0309
    I have been travelling from Chennai to New Delhi with parents who are senior citizen also, 4 rac seat.
    I have been following all TTEs . They were giving seat to wait list and general tickets.
    When I asked about this, there are different logics I heared,
    1.)At least you have place to sit others (wait and general ticket holders) don't
    2.) The other person is going Nagpur you are going to delhi
    3.) The other person is going to itarsi, when I asked abt give me berth till itarsi, he said he can not according to rule.

[Nov 11, 2013] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sarathor
      I booked some tickets on 05/09/2013 to travel to Madgaon from Panvel on 03/10/2013. As the train was late for almost 12 hr, I filed TDR on 04/10/2013. It's been more than a month and I am yet to receive the amount. Kindly look into this ASAP. All the other details are attached in form of screenshots. Thnaks, Sandeep Rathore

TDR not refunded
      TDR not refunded

tsaha.88
        on 6 th november 2013 at the railway station Bansloi in Birbhum of West Bengal, pin code 731219. I went to take ticket to howrah and give Rs 100.In return they give ticket and Rs 55 .The note of Rs.50 was in a bad condition . When I told about that to the person who was giving the ticket, he simply refuses to give give a new 50 rupees note and
        start to misbehave with me .Then I asked them to give back my 100 rupees note as I was giving them 50 rupees note . The person take that note but simply refuses to give back 5 rupees .The station master of that station also join him.It was really a disturbing and annoying behaviour for a common man like us .
        Please take necessary action against those person so that they do not behave improperly with common man.

nandkishor.lit
          Dear Sir, I have sent my bike though railway parcel service from Bangalore to Nagpur on 25 Oct 13, but till not i did not received it. I have checked it with Nagpur parcel office and they are saying they still not received it. I am checking daily at the nagpur parcel office, but hearing the same answer daily. Find below the parcel details. Com P 36: 09 Y 257803 Two Wheeler: Bajaj XCD 125 CC Mobile No: [protected] Name: Nandkishor Bhongale Thanks Nandkishor

Indian Railways — Insufficient FOBs on KURLA station, Mumbai [Resolved]

coolboy1000
            Dear Central Railway, I travel daily from nerul to Kurla via harbour line & Kurla to Dadar via central Line. In morning...

trivedi321
            This is Suman Trivedi, traveling with my wife Mrs. Anusuya Trivedi, in a train named Amaravati Express (18047) dated on 21/10/13 from Howrah Station to Toranagallu station. Since we have a RAC seat, we have fixed seat no 15 (side lower) in coach no: B2 (AC 3-tier). We had total 3 luggages, out of that 2 are trolley (1 trolley is American Tourister – Purple color, 1 trolley is VIP – off-white color) and 1 are laptop back-pack. At 5am on 22/10/13 we have checked that entire luggage, that time it was not reached Cuttack, then while the train reached at Bhuvaneshwar at around 6.45 am that time we found that the American tourister – purple color trolley was missing. The incident was occurred between just before Cuttack to Bhuvaneshwar. We checked here and there but failed to find any trace for that. After this incident I immediately inform attender and TTE for the same but no one take any further steps, even no body guide us to my future action. Then when the train reached at Khurda Road, I personally reached at RPF where an officer was not present and due to shortage of time I return from there. Again while the reached at Vizianagaram I gave the details of my luggage and my personal mobile no: to the RPF but again due to shortage of time again failed to lodge any written complaint for the same. Most Pathetic was that we did not get any kind of help from any of the railway counterparts of that train, no one take any action and everyone try to escape from there actual duty. Lastly we got an FIR copy from our destination station i.e. Toranagallu, but they also refused to take any action by saying that this was not there area. Sir, we are very simple aam admi and totally faith on our system, but every time our trust on the system got hampered by this kind of incident taken place. This is our kind request to you that please take some necessary action to find my bags with my belongings. Details of my travel and belongings are given below: Name: Suman Trivedi (Male) and Anusuya Trivedi (Female) Train No / Name:18047 / Amaravati Exp, PNR No: [protected], Seat No:B2-15 (RAC) Incident occurred: Just before Cuttack- Bhuvaneshwar Boarding at: Howrah to Toranagallu TTE Name: B.C.Sen Theft Item- New American Tourister (Purple color) Belongings with them: Gold chain, gold bangles( 2 pairs), Nikon S6800 camera, all brand new garments including 7 shirts, 3 pants, 2 sarees, 2 churidars, medicine, shoes. Total Value Estimated: Nearly 3 lakhs

ghoshankita
              To whom it may concern, I am a student of Jadavpur university and have to cross the railway line at jadavpur station everyday. After the construction of the subway i opted to use it. But after few weeks i found out that the tube lights over there are not working and adding to it the drain overflows during heavy shower making it very dirty since it is not cleaned regularly. After what happened to one of our professors few months back i fear of crossing the railway track and really want to use the subway. There are many people who wants the same and facing these same problems everyday. So please give your kind attention to the condition over there because if it continues there will be more accidents. Thanking you, Ankita Ghosh

Mis- management at Jadavpur railway station subway

[Oct 23, 2013] Eastern Railway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I Would like to give attention through this mail that we are the daily passenger of Naihati - Bandel section and from last few month's we are facing a man made created problem by the railway controller of this section and some of railway officers in Bandel station . Every one know that the people from the suburban areas moves towards kolkata in morning time and back in evening time but in this section trains from sealdah to Burdwan, katwa, Jangipur, Rampurhat, Muzaffarpur passanger are moves in opposite direction means in morning from sealdah and back in evening . In morning Intercity express is our train from Asansol - Durgapur - Burdwan to sealdah but from last few manth's the officials are telling that there was no right of daily passenger for travelling in this train we don't know who will inventing this system, we are agree to pay more for this but there was no option in monthly ticket . The ticket collectors in bandel station are using this rule like a golden spoon . We don't have any other way and we are picking the earlyer train, The new drama comes in evening local from Naihati to bandel schedule in 5.18 P.M. after that 6.32 P.M. but everyday around 6.20 to 6.25 P.M. the goods train (Malgari) starts from Naihati and the local from naihati delay by 20to 30 minutes everyday . We all know that 5-7 P.M. is the official pick time and the maximum movement are done in this time, when we go to the station master of Naihati and Bandel with this they are telling all of this are done by the controler of this section and they have nothing to do . They are also telling us that this is Goods section and if we want to changing this system we have to make the blocking in railway track for the long time . The public relation officers in Eastern railway please check the problem and allow the daily passenger in Intercity Express only in between this sections .

DUBEY YOGESH
                I would like to draw your attention to following grievance Harassment, Misbehavior & Illegal Demand for Money to provide accommodation in Train from Falna to Jodhpur Ticket No.41010430 Receipt No. 337491 In Train Event at Falna Railway Station On Duty TTE(Marwar Junction Staff Ahmedabad Division) in coach wanted extra money(Rs100/-) i.e. over & above difference(General Ticket converted to Sleeper Class Rs75/-)for which he shouted, used improper language & later asked me to get down in case I do not fulfill his greedy needs. Another TTE of S1 coach supported him in this unhealthy practice, due to which I faced humiliation in front of public who was watching as spectator. I am thankful to senior TTE of adjoining A/C coach who helped me in such difficult situation. I request you to take hard action against the culprits for the offense to leave a message in community so that no one can dare to use his position for unethical activities. Looking forward for your cooperation & time to time updates in this regard. Note : - TTE refused to provide their names Thanks & Regards, Yogesh Dubey [protected]/[protected]

Rajesh5858
                  Ticket booking create trouble to passengers - IRCTC - Tatkal

My name is Rajesh KumarI had booked a ticked in tatkal mode Today from Unnao to Satna . When this ticket booked W/L 29 and when chanrt prepared for the same current W/L 14.

NOTE: My Money are not return and i also paid extra.

Booking details:
                  Transaction ID: [protected]

Booking Status/ Current
                  Status/Coach No./Seat No : CKWL 31/ CKWL 29 0000/

Total Fare Rs. 291.24

First thing is that TC who ever in S! coach asked me husband to give 500 rs for the ticket confirmation.
                  Second this is that if not 500 rs you will pay he ask him to getdown in Lingapply.

My question is that:
                  For 291.24 rs ticked if we pay 500 rs extra to TC means
                  Is this the way of treating the passengers?
                  nothing was mentioned like the in tatkal rules that if our tickets were not confirmed in tatkal means we shd not travel on that schedueld train why?
                  Atleast tatkal people shd get the chance sit and travel in urgency.

Rajesh Kumar
                  आपने इन्टरनेट से टिकेट बुक किया है तो और यदि आपका टिकेट वेटिंग लिस्ट में रह गया है तो आपका टिकट रद्द हो जाता है... और आप यात्रा नहीं कर सकते हैं...यदि आप यात्रा करते हैं तो आपको बिना टिकट मन जायेगा...उन्नाव से सतना का बिना टिकेट का चार्ज न्यूनतम 295+250= 545 होता है...TTE ने आपसे 545 रूपये देने को कहा होगा...TTE ने कुछ गलत नहीं कहा... कृपया गलत शिकायत न करें...

tapanjyoti
                    Sir, Out of eight pakeges of luggage Ticket NO-B332816, Booking Date-06/09/2013 I have reached seven packge. Remaining one was my motorcycle.Registration No-PB11AJ6258, Engeine NO-OF1L76514, CHESHISH NO-MD325NFIX. iT IS NOT YET REACHED.According to NR cell reply it is at Patna since 22Sept. Patna not send it to Goalpara Town Station.Hole luggeges are booked from Itarsi Jn. to Goalpara Town Assam. Please an urgent action to my request.
                    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Eastern Railway — Up Poorva Exp Tremendous harassment and threat to life by rowdies [Resolved]

rs.lopamudra
                      this is to inform you about an emergency when we all who are travelling in the Up Purva Express (12303) via Patna are facing...

Indian Railway — PNR NO-8502556255 DT-29.07.2013,RS-670/- NOT REFUND:REG [Resolved]

sankar1980rao
                      sir, i g sankararao and v suryanarayana journey dt 29.7.13.i travel nagarsol to secundrabad and secundrabad to rajahmundry...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

tapanjyoti
                      Sir/Madam, I was booked my household luggage along with one motorcycle( total=08 items) from Itarsi Jn.(MP) to Goalpara Town (Assam) as on 06/09/2013. No any items are reached at the destination till today. I also asked in station (destination+Booking). Nobody help me from railway. At last I was going to ask for help in NF Railway Maligaon, Guwahati-11 NR Cell. They informed me that by mistake luggages are going to the southern railway and at present 07 packges are in Vishakhapattanam railway station. Beaing as soldier from Indian Army, I have no leave to search indivisually. I am fatching so many problems due to unresponse from Ralway. So please help me to receive my luggages at the earliest please. Its a simple request to your kind sir. Tapan Jyoti Handique([protected])

non receipt of luggage
                      Luggage ticket No-B332816 Booking Date-06/09/2013 From Itarsi To Goalpara Town. 01x Motorcycle+01xRefregerator+01xWashing Mecheine+05xSteel box Total =08 items are not reached. Please help.

kgaurav1990
                        this is a very big problem faced in INDIAN RAILWAYS through out the country that confort of the passengers is not taken care by INDIAN RAILWAYS, as because what ever the laws made but due to corrupt ticket collector and station master people from general category do travel in sleeper class by permission of ticket collector, tc take money from them and make a slip .but i want to know WHAT ABOUT THE INCONVIENENCE CAUSED TO THE CONFIRMED PASSENGERS where in a three seater 6 people sit ???????is this INDIAN RAILWAYS that take good care of passengers??????????? even this problem, is increased due to huge amount of waiting passenges law says waiting passengers should travel in second class unless birth is confirmed but because of our CORRUPT tc and officers nothing is right and nothing is implemented.MANY MANY MANY PASSENGERS SUFFER FROM THIS PROBLEM I WANT TO KNOW IF WE PAY MONEY FOR SAFE AND CONFORTABLE TRAVEL WHY INDIAN RAILWAYS DONT KEEP PASSENGERS CONFORT AND SAFETY IN PRIORITY LIST????WHY TICKET COLLECTOR SHOULD NOT BE CHECKED BY RAILWAY POLICE THOSE WHO TAKE BRIBE???WHY WHY WHY????ALL INDIAN R GONE CORRUPTED?????????????????????????WHY???????
                        यदि TTE ने जो पैसे लिए उसके बदले रसीद दी हे तो उसे रिश्वत कैसे कह सकते हो... आपको शर्म आनी चाहिए ऐसी शिकायत करते हुये...

avhim33
                          Sir, With due respect I like to submit that I am holder of Season Ticket Vide Id No. 406C9F90C7 since 28.11.2008 vide my Identity Card attached herewith where in my age mentioned as 32 years. On 05.09.2013 I have renewed my Season Ticket from Shasan Road Station and during renewal concern Data Entry Operator of Ticket Counter wrongly mentioned my ID as 40609p9078 and age as 52 instead of 406C9F90CF and 32 respectively which was also remained unnoticed by me. On 30.09.2013 at about 11.00 am just after getting down from Train at Sealdah Station two of your T.T.E asked to show ticket and accordingly I have produced my above season ticket along with my ID card but concerned T.T.E told me that this is not a valid ticket because both ID and age found as different and considering it as a cheating case they unilaterily imposed a fine of Rs.260/= only upon me and collected from me against EFT No. 813674 dated 30.09.2013. It may be noted that being a PSU employee I have shown my official ID Card to them as well as tried my best to convince them that it is the gross mistake of Railway Personels and not of me but rather to realize the reality they even threatnd me to arrest on the charge of cheating and travelling without ticket. Being aggrieved, though I have paid the ransom but approach before your good selves seeking justice of my humilation and unjustified fine imposed and collected against valid season ticket and arange to refund the unjustified collection against above EFT to me and also seek justice against their rough and rudeless behaviour to common passengers en masse. Kindly look into the matter and oblige. Thanking you Yours faithfully, Avhimanyu Sardar United India Insurance Co. Ltd. Divisional Office No.-IV 2 Brabourne Road Kolkata-700001 Cell No . [protected]

Indian Railway — ahmedabad station - taking money in waiting room toilets

Virendra Raval
                            indian railway is profit making organization i was traveling with my mom dad there is no public toilets on station...and in...

Eastern Railway — Sealdah Division, Sealdah-Baruipara-Sealdah Local Trains [Resolved]

Tarun Kanti Chatrtopadhyay
                            To Whom It May Concern

Train no. 32411 was extended to Baruipara in the year of 1986.That time local trains...

Pinkesh Sanghvi
                            Greetings:

I am a regular traveler in the Western railway of the Mumbai local.
                            It gets very tiring to stand in the line, so i try to avoid it by buying the ticket through the wending machine.
                            I get to travel in the Andheri - Naingaon route quite often, but it gets very inconvenient to buy the ticket as the smart card ticketing machine is broke.

With this, i also request you to look in to the indicators of the same station. With full confidence I can guarantee you that none of the indicators (either on the platforms, or on the booking office or even on the bridges); none of them will be performing completely.

The station is getting more used day by day. I believe that it is essential that all the aminities should work properly.

Hope it will be looked in to.

Thank you.

ch seetaramayya
                              My previous mail contains all the information you require. But, however, for your information the following is the details. date of journey pnr no. from to class of travel passenger details 22.3.13 [protected] mgs bbs 2nd sleeper ch.seetaramayya and wife (onlymy wife travelled,s4 17&20 22.3.13 [protected] mgs bbs 3rd a/c do (ch.seetaramayya has travelled as one birth was confirmed B2 54 &wait list2 and wait list person, my wife travelled in the above said PNR, in 2nd sleeper) Hence my claim. If you need any information, please call my cell no.[protected]. The claim is made on 29.3.13, in TDR claim, but till now it has not been settled. I request you to settle the same soon. This claim has been forwarded through TDR and the particulars of TDR are as follows On 25.3.13 I have filed two TDR as follows PNR NO TDR Referernce 1. [protected] ekt[protected] 2. [protected] ekt[protected] The above claim is made to the following address [protected]@irctc.co.in But no refund is awarded. Please go through and guide me in tis regard. My cell No is [protected] ch. Seetaramayya