Indian Railways Customer Care

Mobile:
Mobile:
2014

Bad

Indian Railways related photos (1513)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews

Birendra Lochan Majumdar
Years passed but the section between Lucknow-Varanasi (be it via Sultanpur or via Raebareilly or Faizabad) could not have Double with OHE track. Result, whether Railways observe it or not, most of the trains get late during running in LKO - BSB section. LKO - ALD route is also single & not well connected.
Change in the timings o[censored]pasana & Akaltakhat Expresses is most unwelcommed at Lucknow. We need a stoppage at Durgapur & Barddhaman for Upasana Express & akaltakht express.

With regards,
Yours sincerely,
B.L.Majumdar,
Subhash Nagar, Lucknow226023
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:02:43
IT has been really so regrettable that Double rail line work between lucknow and Varanasi is pending for long time and it is getting delayed yrs after yrs, which is resulting into delay of some important trains ( It includes Varuna Express <[protected]>, which is mostly used by working class passengers and which directly affect daily railway passenger on this route.

It can only be considered as Govt. unwillingness and lack of consideration for local general travellers, even the present condition has become worst at time of Railway Minister Mr lalu prasad yadav, and secr. of railway which very much worked on running of trains and reduced times of train which helped daily working passenger to reach on time.. but at present after Mr Pawan Bansal has taken charge of Railway Ministry the situation has become from Bad to Worst..

Rahul Sharma- Officer-Administration
Business Standard Ltd
Financial Newspaper
Lucknow

ritesh_raina4u
    I ritesh raina travelled from ahmedabad to delhi by garib rath 2612 under pnr no.[protected] , seat no. 42 ,g-9 on[protected].the bedding here is scarce. I[censored] are boarding 84 passengers how the train authority is only giving 30 bed-rolls. This chalta-hai attitude is bad. I told the attendent to arrange it and i dont believe he talked like" have u travelled first time by this train". Dat means it is happening from the past. Look into this matter as soon as possible
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:09:19
    Complaints about bed linens supplied in the trains

I travelled with my wife and daughter in 2A, coach HA by Jnaneswari Express 2102 on 1 March 2009 from Howrah to Lokmanya Tilak Terminus. The bed linens supplied in the trains were deplorable. The Railway authorities normally supply 2 bed sheets and a face towel in a packet in addition to a blanket, a pillow in a pillow case in loose conditions. In each of the three packets one of the two sheets was supplied in unwashed condition, as if by design. On our complaint, the attendant brought a few more packets but one sheet in each of the packets was unwashed and some were dirty. The pillow cases were also stained and looked unclean. If the articles in the packets are so bad, one can imagine the state of cleanliness of those items like blankets etc. which are supplied in loose conditions. One wonders if they are washed at all. DO YOU REALISE THE KINDS OF DISEASE THE UNCLEAN BED LINENS AND BLANKETS SPREAD? Railway Minister ( Mr Laloo) brags about making so many thousands of crores of profit for the Railways. Why can’t they spend a small amount to supply clean linens to the passengers? Or is it that the Railways spend the money but a part of it goes to meet some other needs? How many times do they clean the blankets? It should be for every trip. The Railways can be held responsible on the charge of spreading disease and endangering the lives of the unsuspecting passengers.
    same happened with us travelling from lucknow to howrah on 23/07/09 by UPASNA EXP.
    Last week, I was travelling in Karnataka express from Bhusaval to new Delhi in 2nd Ac. The bed sheets supplied were very dirty and on asking for a clean bed sheet, it was told by the contractor's man(TEXLINE, Bangalore) that all bed sheets were like that only. Chalta Hai attitude

Ashish Singh
      Respected Sir,
      I want to take your attention towards this e-mail regarding TTE Mr.Rohit Mathur of Lucknow Division.

Sir he is getting Salary from Northern Railway for Checking up the Tickets in Train but he doesn't go on his Duty,than why Railway is paying him Salary for the Job.

Other TTE take rest for 4 to 5 days in a Month but Mr.Rohit Mathur is take 26 days Rest and 4 days to 5 days he do his Duty.
      I don't know that who Marked his Attendance as Present when he is not doing his Job well.

Sir please do not neglect this e-mail and take strict action regarding this corrupted TTE who is getting salary for doing nothing.
      PLEASE DO NOT NEGLECT THIS E-MAIL...

I am also in group of Rohit but as a friend i can't tell that he is not going on his Duty and stays always in his Home.I also don't know that what he do in his Home....

Details of TTE is Below
      Name:-Mr.Rohit Mathur
      City:- Faizabad
      Division:- Lucknow...
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:01:09
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Railways

Indian Railway — MORE DELAY AND LESS FREQUENCY IN MEMU TRAINS & COMPLAINT AGAINST [Resolved]

PRASHANT ARUN GANGURDE
        MORE DELAY AND LESS FREQUENCY IN MEMU TRAINS & COMPLAINT AGAINST
        Daily we are traveling from vasai to thane via...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (6)Complaint category Railways

SanjayAgarwal1973
        Re : Request for cancellation of e-ticket having PNR No. [protected]
        (Transaction ID : [protected])

Kindly note that i had booked the following e-ticket and made the payment through my ICICI Bank account for Travel from New Delhi to Sealdah : -

Transaction ID[protected]
        PNR No.[protected]
        Train No. & Name2314/ Sealdah Rajdhani
        From / ToNew Delhi / Sealdhah
        Date of Booking21.09.07
        Date of Journey28.09.07
        Class3A
        Fare paidRs.1535.00

Due to some unavoidable circumstances, I appliws doe cancellation of tickets. I am yet to get the refund the fare (after applicable deductions) despite several reminders and complaints.

Several requests and reminders have been posted in this regard on mail ID's [protected]@irctc.co.in and [protected]@irctc.co.in, but of no avail.

Thanking You

Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 20:07:28

smartamitav1983
          TO,
          Mr. J.Srinivas
          Executive Director Vigilance (Accounts)

(SUB=> REQUEST TO TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AGAINST MY HARRASSMENT
          AS WELL AS TO GIVE ME THE EXTRA RUPEES,TAKING BY T.T.E OF
          SOUTHERN RAILWAY AS PER "RTIA")
          RESPECTED SIR,
          I,MR.ANUP KUMAR CHOWDHURY,AGED 62 YEARS FROM BURDWAN, WEST BENGAL,
          WAS A CRITICAL SURGERY PATIENT FROM VELLORE C.M.C HOSPITAL,VELLORE,
          WAS BOARDED IN YASVANTPUR EXPRESS (TRAIN NO: 2864)WITH MY WIFE AND THE COACH NUMBER IS S6
          AND THE P.N.R NO. IS[protected] WITH PROPER RESERVATION TICKET AND THE JOURNEY WAS FROM VELLORE TO
          VISAKHAPATTANAM JUNCTION AND FROM THE VELLORE I HAD TICKET IN THE NIGHT AND ALSO THE TIME WAS
          NIGHT 12:30 A.M. BUT IT WAS REALLY SHOCKABLE AND HORRIABLE ALSO FOR BOTH OF MY WIFE AND ME THAT WHEN I WAS
          BOARDED THE TRAIN THAT TIME I HAD SEEN THAT THE CONCERN T.T.E OF THE YPR-HOWRAH EXPRESS HAVE GIVEN
          MY RESERVED AND CONFIRMED SEAT/BIRTH TO OTHER PASSENGER AND ALSO THE ALL THE T.T.E AND THE MAIN CONCERN T.T.E
          HAVE TAKEN RS.800/- FROM ME FORCIVELY AND AS WELL AS HE DIDN'T GIVE ME ANY REASON FOR THAT BUT I HAVE TOLD THE CONCERN
          T.T.E THAT I HAVE CONFIRM TICKET THEN ALSO HE WAS NOT GIVEN ANY BIRTH TO ME AND ALSO HE HAVE GIVEN ME THREAT AND WARNING
          TO BOTH OF ME AND MY WIFE TO PUSH FROM THE RUNNING TRAIN WHICH WAS VERY MUCH HORRIABLE JOURNEY FOR ME.
          I KNOW AND BELIEF THAT THERE HAVING GOOD AND EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE IN INDIAN RAILWAY BY WHOME I CAN GET PROPER
          JUSTIFICATION AND MY EXTRA MONEY WHICH WAS TAKEN FORCIVELY FROM ME BY THE T.T.E OF YPR-HOWRAH EXPRESS (TRAIN NO:2864)
          ON 16TH DECEMBER,2009 AND ALSO IF YOU TAKE THE NECESSARY AND HARD STEP AGAINST THE CONCERN TRAVELLER TICKET EXEMINER (T.T.E)
          OF YPR-HOWRAH EXPRESS (TRAIN NO: 2864)ON 16TH DECEMBER,2009 AND REFUND ME MY EXTRA RS 800/ TO ME AND GIVE THE PUNISHMENT TO THE
          CONCERN T.T.E OF THAT TRAIN THEN I AM HIGHLY OBLIGED AND GREATLY THANKFUL.
          I AM EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY AND AS WELL AS IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PROOF THEN I AM READY TO SEND OR SHOW YOU ALL THE PROOF.
          THANKING YOU.
          YOURS FAITHFULLY,
          MR.ANUP KUMAR CHOWDHURY
          88,BABURBAG,PANCHANUNTALA,
          BURDWAN, WEST BENGAL
          PIN=>713104
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:41:40
          Respected Sir

To start with I am very happy with the services of IRCTC.

My daughter had met with an accident while travelling in a car from Vadodara to Ahmadabad. With god's grace she had only multipile fractures and all the 5 of them saved. Thanks to all. She is in Chennai for 2nd opinion from our family doctor and i am travelling on the 8th by Navjeevan to bring her back to Vadodara on 11th Navjeevan. Our ticket is confirmed in 1St AC. My request are:

1. kindly get us coupe so that being girl she can be free

2. I will be greatful if a wheel chair or a Battary Car has been provided to her to ake her from the station gate to the coach in Chennai and in Vadodara on the 12th.

To enable you to do so the DETAILS ARE MY 8TH NAVJEENVAN 2655 PNR [protected] OUR RETURN Train no.2656 11TH PNR [protected]

Hope this help will make my journey comfortable. All the medical certificate will be shown on demand.

I will be greatful for a reply confirming my request

A V JAYARAMAN

Jose Varghese
            The train journey in our Country has become a nightmare. I travel from Kerala to Guwahati occasionally. The inconvenience caused to the Sleeper Travelers are numerous. Practically the Compartments are not at all a maintained. In the toilets pipes are not working, and they are not in the working conditions. In many toilets lights are not burning at all. The cleaning in these toilets is zero. Now a days the railway is issuing many reserved tickets in the waiting list. Consequently the travelers remain in the compartments without berth and seat. Thus in every compartment there are over 150 travelers, but actually the capacity is for just 72. We hardly get the service of TTER. They just check the tickets and disappear. The food which is served in these trains is blow quality with high price. Another problem is the harassment of travelers by the Eunuchs, who insult and disrespect the travelers. Is there anyone to set right in Indian railways?

The Railway Minister is only interested in the chair of West Bengal. How can she manage West Bengal, if she cannot manage the Indian railways. I would like to get an answer to these problems? Otherwise, I will take up the mater to the media.

Jose Varghese.
            My E mail ID: [protected]@gmail.com
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:59:29
            I have reservation train No-12163 (Dadar Chennai Exp) From Kalyan Jn to Chennai Egmore, Correct before 90 days early morning 0900h, i ill reserved but PNR status should be Waiting List 20, on the AC III Tier Coach. how is it possible to this .

Ashim Kumar Borkotoky
              I was travelling in train no. 241 on 15th January, 2010 vide ticket no. 79228468 and PNR no.[protected]. The breakfast served was very old i.e. the bread served was full of fungus. The lady who was from Gujarat in front of my seat also had the same problem. We are expending a huge amount on the ticket so much that there is no problem whatsoever it may be. But the contractors alongwith the cook and the caterers are making a fool of the railways. They are providing junk food or half of the meal to earn a huge amount of money for the last few year. There is no checking of these kind of activities.

Secondly I made a complaint to this effect to the Station Master, Shimla the same day. but no action has been taken place as yet. Instead while I was returning back on the 16th evening, the cook and the incharge felt sorry of the incident but neither the contractor, Mr. Malhotra and his wife who are the main culprits of this incident felt to give an explanation to this effect.

I hope the railway authorities are also making money alongwith them who don't even care to understand the problem of their passengers who are paying for getting comfort and good meals during hourney.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:59:26

indian — SERIOUS PROBLEM IN YOUR CATERING DEPARTMENT

DEAR SIR’S,

I AM WRITING THIS MAIL AS WE HAVE FIND SOME SERIOUS PROBLEM IN YOUR CATERING DEPARTMENT ON ALL OVER IN INDIA.

ALL THE IRCTC SHOPS ON RAILWAY STATION HAS NOT GIVEN ANY BILL / CASH MEMO TO ANYBODY. WHY ? ARE YOUR DEPARTMENT IS NOT COVERED IN INDIAN CONSTITUTION. PLEASE EXPLAIN.

YOUR PEOPLE ARE CHARGED MORE THAN MRP ON PACKED ITEMS AS LIKE WATER BOTTLE, CHIPS PACKETS, BISCUITS PACKETS ETC.

WHY THEY ARE CHARGED MORE 20% TO 30% EXTRA ON PER ITEM????????????????????????

CAN ANYBODY EXPLAIN THIS AND ALSO TELL ABOUT THEY ARE PAID VAT MORE 20% TO 30% EXTRA ON FACE VALUE. IF NOT THAN YOUR PEOPLE ARE CHEATING TO INDIAN.

IN ANY UN MRP ITEM LIKE PATTIES, SOMOSA, TEA, COFFEE YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN ANY CASH MEMO ON STATIONS. ( I M NOT TALKING ABOUT TRAIN PANTRY AS IN TRAIN I THINK IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO GIVE BUT ON STATION IS 100% POSSIBLE...).

THIS IS VERY BAD AND SAME FULL FOR IRCTC REPUTATION.

IF YOU ARE NOT REPLYING WITHIN 24 HOURS THAN WE ARE 100% GOING TO CONSUMER FORUM AND ALSO GOING ALL THE STATE SALES TAX DEPARTMENT WITH PM OFFICE & RAILWAY MINSTER TO SOLVE THIS TYPE OF PROBLEM.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR QUICK REPLY.

BEST REGARDS,

AMIT K. SHUKLA
              (INDIAN)
              It is really a matter of disgrace in terms of Indian Railways. It is a matter of pride of the Indian Railways and overall to Indian Citizens as many tourist from other countries travel in this train.
              Some serious action shoudl be taken place through Indian Railways and I woudl say sck the Contractor and impose a fine of Rs. 50 lacs to him.

Tarun
              I am senior citizen. I was travelling from Cimbatore to Thanjavur on 28th Jan 2010, by Jana Shathapthi, Train No 2084, PNR No[protected]. For the breakfast containing, 3 very small size iddlies, with 2 small urdh vadas(it was also so small), I paid Rs 28.But there was a rubber stamp on the package mentioning the price as Rs 18.50.The items were also very chill, fresh from the freezer! How these fellows exploiting the passengers? .After I returned, I felt sick. Fellow passengers so civilized were afraid to open their mouth for the well known reasons.I also second the comments.The authorities should take very strong action against these day time robbers, and thereby should save the passengers.
              Hi I'm Sailesh,

Last week I was travelling in LaalBagh Express from Chennai to Bangalore with PNR # [protected],
              I felt verry Bad all the food items are overpriced or the catering people are selling these bit more price..U know for dosa RS 30 and no water, and for other things like water and cool drinks they are taking 2- 3 rs extra... why nobody is taking ccare of this.I hope now onwards railway officials take care and give us the food for fair price.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Food

manjeet singh
                I AM STAYING IN ARA BIHAR. I AM WORKING IN PATNA. DAILY TRAVLING BY TRAIN. TRAIN HAVE NO PERFECT TIMING DEP AND ARRAIVAL. PASSENGER TRAIN IS VERY SHOT. PLEASE ATTACH MORE BOGGIES.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:58:45

I am working in Central Govt. Department in Bangalore, Karnataka. I am commuting every day from Channapatna towards Mysore. I would like to inform you that all trains leaving for Bangalore and vice versa are not reaching in time and the service provided by South Western Railway are very poor for ex: fans are switched off, urinals in coach are uncleaned, imperfect water supply to urinals, etc. In view of this passengers are finding difficulty in traveling in this sector. I request you to kindly intervene in this matter and instruct the concerned authority to take immediate action.

I would like to inform you that the progression of doubling work between Bangalore & Mysore have been delayed in the South Western Railway zone. In view of this, the trains are delayed due to crossing. Therefore, I request you kindly look into the matter and instruct the concerned authority to speed up the doubling work. Eagerly waiting your favourable response. Thanking you.
                old delhi se hafte me 3 din ek train chalti hai jiska no. 14037 delhi pathankot exp. hai is ka running time 8.00 am. hai par ye train apne time ke according late chalti hai. me regular 3-4 baar is train se gaya hu par ye train 8 am ki jagah 9.40 am par chalti hai.jis ke kaaran passanger ko bahut paresani hoti hai.meri aapse request hai ke ya aap is train ko uske sahi time par ravana kare ya iska time badalkar 9.40 am ka karde jisse hum apna panding work pura kar sake.

Thanking You
                Regard: Manish
                Train No.:06536, previously this was reaching Yesvantpur at 6:30 a.m., but now due to change in the train timing it reaches at 9:15 a.m. My office timing is from 8:00 a.m., so I am unable to reach the office on time and facing a lot of official problems. So i request you to retain the old timing as this is the only one train for traveling from Bijapur to Yesvantpur.

Shailesh Chandra Singh
                  My daughter had to travel from Gaziabad to lucknow on Train no.2392(Shramjeevi Express) on[protected]. Mental trauma suffered due to wrong information given on Enquiry no.139.Initially It was told on 139 that Train was late by 4.35 hrs but when asked later at 3pm it was told that the train had actually passed the station(Ghaziabad) and was 0.11 hrs late but actual arrival time 14:28hrs.My family had to face a lot of inconveneneince.
                  Some more passengers also missed the same train from Gaziabad to lucknow due to the same reason.
                  (PNR No.[protected]).

The person at the Automatic Enquiry System liable to the fault should be penalised by the department,given due to inconvenience caused to me,my wife and my daughter....

My Travelling details are given below:
                  PNR Number : [protected] Booked On[protected]

766B
                  +NZB QLN SPL
                  #THRISUR
                  19:40 ERNAKULAM TOWN 21:15 Y Y Y Y Y Y Y

Please look at the above train chart pulled out from indianrail.gov.in as per the information , there is a train 766B departing from TCR (TRICHUR ) TO ERNAKULAM today at 19.40 .also I crossed checked in 139 and confirmed the same ON BASIS of this I took a taxi and reached railway station by paying 2000 rs . when I reached railway station , the station manager says there is no train operated by railways today , I got a shock of the day knowing that how can a government organization run by central government can give wrong information to the consumers ! I was about to attend anan interview at Ernakulam at 22.00 hours. I lost the interview

I have registered the complaint vide number 345739 at Trichur railway station

I request the concerned authority Indian railways to reimbursed with my taxi fare and other expenses for hiring a taxi to Ernakulam

Indian Railways — Automatic Enquiry System

suffered mental trauma due to incorrect information on the side of railway authorities regarding train departure information.....

liable to compensate for mental suffering.....

Indian Railway — WRONG INFORMATION OF TRAIN ARRIVAL

I had a railway resrevation from faridabad in trainno. 9326 when I confirm the arrival time of train at139 the information was given that the the train is 4 hour 50 minutts late and will be come at 18:55. I confirrmed again at 6:30 same information was given.So I reacheed to station at right time 18:55 but at the station I got the information at enquiry that train is late by 12 hours more.Now I had no choice and stop for eight hours at plate form. there were many peoples who had been conveyd wrong information by railway phon inquiry 139 . I am shoked about it why not railway inquiry system 139 provide the correct information.This is very burst service Ihave seen in mylife.
                  sir I akshaykumar uday raje filled form of nda 2010 exam which is on 22nd august2010 but till today i have not received my admitt card please help me

Indian Railways — Wrong information provided by Indian Railways Enquiry System

I had to board UP Sampark Kranti train (No. - 12447) from Jhansi station on 25th Dec. Before leaving for home when I dialled 139 to find the arrival/departure status of my train, I was told that the train is running late by 2hrs. After half an hour when I dialled the same number to find the current status,to my surprise, I was told that train was running on time and has arrived at Jhansi station!! I rushed to the railways station to check my luck if I could still manage to catch my train, but I missed my train. This was a complete shock to me and due to wrong information provided my Indian Railways I missed my train and missed an important work at Delhi due to which I suffered financial loss.

I suffered from mental trauma, physical agony and incurred financial loss. I had an important client meeting with a client which I missed because I could not catch my train. I suffered financial loss.

Details -
                  PNR [protected] Transaction ID [protected]
                  Train No. 12447 Train Name u p smprk krnti
                  Class Sleeper (SL) Date of Boarding 25 Dec 2010 at 23:30
                  From jhansi jn (JHS) To h nizamuddin (NZM)
                  Boarding jhansi jn (JHS) Reservation Upto h nizamuddin (NZM)
                  Departure 25 Dec 2010 at 23:30 Arrival 26 Dec 2010 at 05:25
                  Distance 403 Km Quota General (GN)

Name - Nishant Mishra

Indian Railways — Wrong information provided

Wrong information by Customer Care of Indian Railway
                  Submitted by: NIRAJ
                  To
                  The Authority concerned,
                  I, along with my family members, suffered through huge mental agony today due to the wrong information provided to me by the railway Inquiry No.- 139 several times and then the same wrong information provided on two occasions by the Customer Care Representatives due to which we could not travel despite having our reservation.
                  Sir, I had my confirmed reservation for 12 March 2011 in Train No.12818 (Jharkhand Express) with two seats in the name of Hema Prasad, F-36 and Kartik, M-09 having PNR No[protected] and Ticket no.[protected], amount Rs.- 1672/- from Anand Vihar Terminal to Ranchi.

Before leaving for the station on the day of departure i.e. 12.03.2011, I inquired about the train from Indian Railway Inquiry telephone No. 139 from my landline telephone No. 25641252 and I was informed electronically repeatedly that the train was running late by 26 hours from its scheduled Departure time 19:50 and that the same will Depart from Anand Vihar Terminal, N. Delhi on 13 March 2011 at 22:30. The same information was provided twice manually by the Customer Care Representatives. Naturally, we had no option left but to remain at home despite our full preparation for departure. The next day morning i.e. on 13 March 2011, when I called the Customer Care, they provided the shocking informed to me that the train had already departed on 12 March 2011 at midnight.

Sir, I therefore, request you to kindly look into the matter, register this complain and sue Indian Railway Customer Care for giving me such an irresponsible wrong information by its novice employees due to which I suffered through heavy mental agony and economic loss and couldn’t execute my plan of visiting my home town, the chance that I get only once in a year. Sir, I further request for genuine compensation from Indian Railways so that I somehow may satisfy myself and the same incident may not be repeated again to anyone.
                  Thanking You, Yours truly, (NIRAJ KUMAR, Mob. No.- [protected] )

vijay kumar
                    Sir
                    Please note that my wife Mrs. Kanak Kumari with cousin brother Rajesh Kumar Singh & my 9 year old son Ayush kanvij had travelled the journey from Dehri on sone to Delhi in Jharkhand S/J express (2817) on 15th January 2010. At Allahabad station my son was felt vomiting and therefore my wife & brother have get involved with him. In between some one has theft our suitcase. Suitcase contains approx. 50 gram jewelry and costly dresses. Therefore you are requested to kindly help us & trace it at the earliest.

Journey & Ticket details are as under:
                    Train - 2817
                    PNR - [protected]
                    Date of journey - 15/01/2010 ( 8 hours delay)
                    Coach No. - S4

Ashok Vihar, Phase - 3
                    Delhi - 110052
                    Tel - [protected]
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:53:43
                    I was travelling with my friend (girl) to delhi on 1 Jan 2010 by Kaifyat express. We were boarding from Lucknow Station. But train was late and due to which we have to stay in the WAITING ROOM. When we both were talking with each other three peoples(mens) came in that room. Me and my friend was talking to other two girls which are travelling from the same train. The train was 8 hours late. After a little talk we all get asleep. Those three mens are talking about us. The one uncle was busy in some work but the other two was continously watching all o[censored]s. One out of three girls was watching them that they are commenting on us, but we ignored. But when we not reacted one person who was drunk came and clicked the photo. When I got to know I enquired from him, he refused that " I haven't clicked the pic" but when i looked into his mobile I found the pic. I deleted that pic but he became so aggressive and one of his friend also came there. After little unhappy talk we end the matter. But when we get in train we got to know that person is TC (Ticket Checker).
                    This thing make me feel so bad that the person who is WORKING in RAILWAYS AND HE IS THE TC and educated person then too he DOING SUCH AN ACT. And he is on duty then too he is drunk.
                    This is very pathetic to see all this.
                    Please enquire about those person and take strict action.

Thanks!!!

L K sharma
                      Train missed due to wrong info on Enquiry no.139
                      My son had to travel from RENUKOOT to DELHI on Train no. 2873 on 31 /12/2009 . I have booked a ticket on the train. My Train missed due to wrong information given on Enquiry no.139. It was told on 139 that Train was late. First by one hour and then kept on increasing the time and finally by 4 HR 34 MINUTE but train was actually on right time. I had HIRED A TAXI VINDHYANAGAR TO RAILWAY STATION . I have filed a formal complaint (complaint no 441126 on suggestion cum complaints book at Renukoot station) with Station Superintendent on the night of 31.12.2009 itself(morning time of 01.01.2010,02:00AM).I had to book ticket on 01/01/2010 (tatkal) in shivganga express from varanasi and hire a taxi upto varanasi.
                      Full refund of ticket in the name of my son kanishk sharma +taxi fare Rs800.0+Rs2000.0 along with compensation of Rs.30, 000 may be given due to inconvenience caused to me and my son. My Travelling details are given below:
                      PNR Number:[protected] Booked On[protected]
                      Email: [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Complaint filed by: L K Sharma, Mobile no.: [protected]
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:55:41
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Indian Railway — Legal Notice for refund of fare charged twice for single journey [Resolved]

Gurdeep Singh Pahwa
                        Legal Notice for refund of fare charged twice for single journey
                        This has reference to the tatkal E-ticket with PNR...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (6)Complaint category Railways

Indian Railways Department — No Refund of TDR (issue due to booked with Credit Card) [Resolved]

PRANABANANDA SAHOO
                        Hello Sir,

Train: PRASHANTHI EXP (8463)
                        PNR No:[protected]
                        Travelling Date:[protected]
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Railways

Chandraprakash Drolia
                        I had traveled in Train No. 2955 (Jaipur Superfast Exp) from Borivli to Surat on 14th January. Around 2025hrs, one vendor from Pantry service came to me and asked for Dinner, I asked what will be there in dinner and he said Dal, Paneer Shabzi, Roti, Dal, Papad and Curd. I placed the same. At 2130 hrs, he has came to me with HARD ROTI, WATERY DAL, CURD AND PANEER SUBZI WHERE PANEER WAS VERY LESS and RICE. I saw the food and asked him what you are serving then he said it the best food. I asked to call his Pantry Car Manager and complain register but he did not. Later on, many pantry vendors and attendant has came to me and argued me to not to complain as they are getting food from outside and not to cook inside the car. I called many time to Manager but he had not come to me. I was sit on B2 – 7 and told him very clearly that if you person will not bring the complain register until I reach Surat then I will complain to railway ministry but he told me that Ministry will not take any actions so better forget all the issue and next time we will definitely take care of food. There was two more person on bearth number 5 and 6 on the same coach and asked the same but no body has bothered to listen against the food.

I want to know only one thing from the Ministry of Indian Railway that we are paying Rs.50 for the dinner inside the train and there can be more than 150 persons (Included Man, Women and Childs) who eat dinner provided by the pantry services, if they suffer of any of the disease then who will be responsible person??????

You can contact me any time on [protected] and also write me on cp.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:55:33

Indian Railways — Indian railways pantry services

This complaint is from Mrs Kaberi Chakraborty.
                        This is related to pantry services of Sealdah Rajdhani (Train number 2313 from Sealdah to New Delhi) on 15.03.09.

The quality and quantity of food was not upto the mark.

The washing quality of spoons and utensils was not good.

Behavior of the servvice provider was not good.
                        Pl note that I with my family members had traveled from Nasik Rd. to Purulia (about 1600km) on 21.10.10 in AC 3Ty by samarsata exp (Train no 2151) the catering service was too bad, quality of food has no quality at all. The attending vendors didn't hear any complain with rude behavior.They also dumping all west materials/foods at bath room corridor.Even no water facility in the bathroom.
                        Hai indian rail

Tushar Ghosh coach no B2/berth no 33, 34, 36, 37 /DOJ 21.10.10
                        Nobody giving rely, please suggest me.

Please……………help me. I am not getting response from your side.
                        Subject: complain regarding pantry man.

Dear sir/madam,
                        I would like inform to you, I SUDHIR KUMAR SRIVASTAVA had been travelled with my family, by GORAKHPUR OKHA EXPRESS on dated 20.10.2011.
                        During journey I had gone to pantry for taken some item, counter man give me same item, I have pay 100/- rupees, due to there was no change he told me you can take after some time. Again I went and take other items, that time also no change there he taken from other one, he has not return me, he forgotten, this is the matter, but somebody may be his name is MANOJ MISHRA inside & other one may be he is also MISHRA, restricted to counter man, he told don’t give him any item, we have no time, and suddenly come out from cabin
                        and my item taken from my hand, and push me by his hand, I socked, and told listen me, but without listen my word, he push me continue up to pantry gate and
                        tell me get out from here and don’t come again unless otherwise, I will fight you. I just complained to manager and TT, he told please avoid, he is illiterate person, but you can think this is not forgettable. I am educated person, how can I accept this type of misbehave?

I request you to take proper action for this misbehave. I am feeling very insult and disturbed for long time. So please must be take action. I am hoping, you will solve my problem.

Thanking you.
                        With regards
                        SUDHIR KUMAR SRIVASTAVA
                        Sub: Cheating by in train pantry service on price of food.

Hi, I travelled on Prashanti Ex (18464) from SSPN to BBS on 22nd Feb. The pantry in service was charging Rs 62 for a veg meal (which is too high, as I have seen meal @ Rs 35 in other trains). When I checked with the pantry staff on availability of this Rs 35 meal, the vendor (Pulan Kumar; who was serving for S11) refused the same.

I am sure, there must be a basic veg meal standardized by railway with a reasonable price. This can not simply change from train to train. Strict action must be taken against these cheating by in train pantry service. Please let me know, in case additional information is required.

Satya
                        PNR No: [protected]
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Food

bhalchandra khot
                          Approx 15 days train is always late, therefore we are always goint late in office, everyday having latemark and we are in underpressure,

One more in morning time in half an hours 3, 4 borivali train’s(8.46,8.56,9.13), suppose that train’s destination will change place instead of borivali, change in andheri or bandra or churchage, its usefull to us

evening after virar ladies special no train from andheri and fast train nobodies get up so please keep 7 to 8 one or two train from andheri to virar
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:47:20
                          Respected sir,
                          As we are the passengers we always like to travel by train but nowadays to travel by train is just like a disaster specially for some of the station.we travel from billimora to bandra daily but because of no availability of fast train during the time 15:00 p.m. -22:00 p.m., We don't know the reason behind such bad approch for Bilimora station, there is only one train is avialable in evening is surat-bandra intercity for us which does't have stop.We don't know the reason behind this negligence.simillar problem in morning to travel for surat we don't have any fast train after 09:30a.m.-12:40a.m. so if we get Bandra-surat intercity (both ways)a it is good for so many o[censored]s, for our business, for so many student, for so many teacher, it is good for all,
                          So please sir kindly accept our demand we always belive the western railway taking good care o[censored]s.
                          similarly same problem for Bharuch-virar shuttle, we never find that train on time, always this train being late in the evening(down).This train may book record in guiness book to be late regullarly,
                          respected sir many problem will solve by your interfearence,
                          so please do something for us,
                          yours faithfully
                          Anita Shah and group

samir13dave
                            To,
                            The person In charge,
                            Vastrapur reservation center,
                            Ahmedabad
                            14/01/2010
                            Sub: Senior citizen lower birth not given even when it was available.

We Booked A Ticket On 13/01/2010 At 7.40 P.M. From Vastrapur Reservation Center From Window No. 1 For Ashram Express (Train No.2916) From Delhi To Ahmedabad Dated[protected] For Two Senior Citizens Aged As 70 - Female By Pnr No.[protected] Ticket No.12888666, Booking Clerk's Name Is Mr. Prakash. We Specifically Mentioned In The Booking Form To Give Lower Birth For Both Senior Citizens, But He Denied Saying That No Lower Births Are Available, We Said Please Look In Senior Citizen Quota, And Even Then He Misguided Saying It Is Not Available And Gave Us Middle And Upper Births. Again On 14/01/2010 I Went to Book One More Senior Citizen’s Ticket By Pnr No As[protected] On Same Centre And I Got Lower Birth...Which Proved That Mr. Prakash Misguided Us And Now Both Senior Citizen's Have To Face Problem. Kindly Do the Needful Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this letter And Oblige.
                            Thanking You,
                            Samir Dave
                            Email id: [protected]@yahoo.com
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-09-28 16:13:36
                            not replied since last 6 years
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

SUMAN KANRAR
                              Please refer the FIR (Copy Enclosed) dated 03 Jan 2010 & Train Ticket copy enclosed on above subject.

I was travelling from Mathura on 01 January 2010 with my Wife, Daughter and Father-in-law in coach S-4 Seat No- 1, 2, 3 & 4.
                              The Luggage POLO Black Colour Strolley Bag (26 inch) with Ash coloured Ribbon on which POLO is written was under the seat and same was lock with steel chain. My Self has last seen the same when we crossed Allahabad Junction. On 02/01/10, at around 3:00 AM when the train left Mugalsarai Rly Station I detected damage parts of Steel Chain was laying under the seat No-4 & my POLO Black coloured Strolley Bag was missing.
                              I Tried to Lodge a complaint With TTE in Toofan Express in Running Train, but TTE Refused to Lodge complaint.
                              Finally FIR was lodged with GRP Howrah on 03/01/2010 & the same was referred to Mughalsarai S.H.O. for investigation.

The baggage was containing Newly bought Clothes, Woolen Garments, Costly Camera, Charger & miscellaneous items having total Rupee value of Rs. 25,000/-

Due to negligence of TTE & GRP I have lost my baggage in Running Train (3008, U/A Toofan Express) on 2nd January, 2010 near Mugalsarai.

I have called up Mughalsarai S.H.O. (Mobile No-[protected]) .He told me that they have not yet received any FIR from Howrah GRP, while Howrah GRP (Ph No. [protected]) is telling that they have sent the same.

Please let me know the status of my FIR and the action taken against the same. I want immediate investigation against my FIR.

Yours truly

Loss of Baggage in Running Train (3008,UA Toofan Express) on 02 Jan 2010
                              Loss of Baggage in Running Train (3008,UA Toofan Express) on 02 Jan 2010
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:55:09

gomsi02
                                I purchased a ticket on 30nov 09 on train 3049(Amritsar Express) and PNR No is [protected].The train was from Howrah to Lucknow and journey date was 9th jan 10 last. The train was changed upto Mogulsarai and there was no information. On 8th jan 10, I shocked to see the train was changed.I was tensed as with me was my mother who is 64 of age. I had a important meeting on 9th jan last in lucknow and it was very emergency to me to return on that day. Shall I not able to ask the Indian Railway to pay me compensation for the above shameful incident?
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:12:57

mukesh296
                                  dear sir /madam,

**********SHAME ON INDIAN RAIL********

we are facing problem by ticket booking counter,
                                  they are booking ticket very slow...

1.they don't know responsibilities on duty.
                                  2.They are booking ticket in Black "Bribe/Commission and selling Ticket to AGENT in Black and getting money per ticket 200rs from AGENT"
                                  3.Normal people are not getting Tatkal Ticket.
                                  4.They are very talk-active and never do work fast and No value of customers No value of Time.
                                  5.They talk very Rudely
                                  6.Slow speed Work, if 5 People are in Queue they will take long time to book ticket's example: 1 hour.
                                  7.Don't know train numbers proper and Shouting without reason, some times they use Abuse words.

Now u tell us: if we will use sexual words in this feedback. then what you will feel??

1.everyone like respect.
                                  2.everyone like work responsibilities.
                                  3.Time value.
                                  4.Customer value.

we are getting this BIG problem in
                                  State:Punjab
                                  City:AMRITSAR Railway Station

we hope You will try to Understand to our point "problem" i[censored] have Brain.
                                  Because Indian Govt have Loss Brain every one want do work But with Bribe.
                                  Stupid Indian Govt.

we will wait for ur Good reply with Solution.

We want to see Your" Honestly.

M.Y
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:02:24

Indian Railways — Train Tickets available in black

I traveled on 23rd dec 2009 from pune to hyderabad in mumbai-hyderabad(7031) express. And i observed that in S5 compartment there were more than 40 tickets booked by travel agents. and the passengers names are matched with the chart name. I complained to the TTE in that compartment. But he never took any action against those tickets.

Ravi

indian railways amritsar — Bad indian govt

we 4 times visited to Amritsar, there is really very work.
                                  we went for ticket booking, they are taking long time to book tickets.
                                  in a one line only 5 or 10 people standing.. they are taking 2 hours for book ticket .
                                  we went next day morning for Tatkal ticket ,again Big problem we faced : Ticket booking staff coming late.. and they are doing waste of time ,so Ticket we dint get Tatkal ticket from 5 days.. it's very SHAME FULL WORK AND Staff in amritsar

always people are fighting with ticket booking staff Because they never do work on time and for a one ticket they are taking 20 min,
                                  we don't know about Stupid Punjabi people, they don't have brain.

They are taking Bribe in Tatkal. example: per Passenger will charge 150rs .. and they are giving Black Ticket.

There is No value

Stupid Amritsar Staff
                                  [censored] them

Stupid India Govt
                                  India Govt never want to Success of Indian
                                  All are stupid staff they don't know how to talk and work
                                  im agree
                                  i know all about this stupid railways staff
                                  its all their joint busines.