Indian Railways

Mobile:
Mobile:
2014

Load

Indian Railways related photos (1516)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews

Indian Railways — unable to renew ewallet at irctc website

sumitkumarhota
I am unable to renew my e-wallet account. I have called the customer care center multiple times since 2nd-may 2018. My wallet...
Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Indian Railways — luggage theft from chapra station

अभिषेक पांडे
When i am coming back to my home chandigarh than my ticket is in train no 04973 from chapra to ambala date 10 may 18. When...

arif_000
I boarded train no. 12561 from varanasi jn. On 12th may 2018, and there in my coach s-5 due to over crowd i got slipped to climb over my side upper birth no. 16 resulting a cut by a sharpen strip (Used to support birth) causing bleeding and severe pain on my left elbow saving my bone. The tte even didn't arrived to crosscheck the ticket, else i would have reported him. Hence the claim of rs. 1, 00, 000/- stands against the railway department for not maintaining the coach and creating problems to the passengers. Kindly take strict action against maintenance department and settle my claim else i have to knock the door of media and court for the justice. The photographs are attached in the support of my injury.
Not only this wash basin was too dirty and seems that it has not been washed for many months. Please pay attention towards the hygienic problems also.

claim against injury

[May 13, 2018] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

kpdna
    I had booked my Branding Material parcel of 16 pieces which was arround 400 kgs, from Bangalore SBC to Jhansi JHS and Having a PRR NO - [protected] on 6th May 2018 in Karnataka Express Train No - 12627, for my surprise i had recived an SMS on 8th Morning stating the Parcel has been unloaded in NDLS, I sent my Colugue to find out the parcel in New Delhi but after requesting almost all the staffs in the parcel office, who were very rude and arrogant and told him to find out for himself if the parcel is anywhere in the platforms. after looking for almost 2 days and more than 30 times all on all the platforms the parcel is nowhere in the station and also took the help of a coolie to find it in the godown still the result is same "nowhere".. I enquired in Jhansi station on the same day when my collegue is searching in New delhi, and there thay said it is over carried to New Delhi and it will come back to Jhansi pleses wait.
    I have been waiting in the station from past 3 days with out going anywhere else and they still tell me to wait.. No body here is worried or showing any response towards tracking my parcel, and the same in New delhi as well.
    Please help me reach this Msg to the Higher Authorites in Indian Railway and sort out these issue as I am tired and really need to go back to Bangalore.

[May 12, 2018] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Indian Railways — indian railway allotted upper berths two senior citizens for a journey of 31 hours

tarang mishra
      I am totally disgusted and annoyed with the way seats are given in the irctc. My parents are senior citizens and also have...

Indian Railways — theft my luggage

abhinandan panday
      Respected sir i am the residence of chandigarh.in 10/05/2018 i travelled train no 04973 in coach no s7 from chapra to ambala...

Pragnya28
      I could see that the dynamic fare for Howrah Duronto- 12221 on 19.05.2018 is 823 when the no of seats available is 46, while the dynamic fare for the same train on 21.05.2018 is also Rs 823 but the seat availability is 237. I had the understanding that dynamic fare is dependent on the availability of seats. So please explain why there is no difference of fare when there is a difference is seat availability?

Tileshwarnath
        Sir meri beti ku. Pratibha dwivedi dated - 06/05/2018 ko night men 1:00 am ko satna railway station men bathroom karne gai aur waha se lapata ho hai, sir jisaki complain satna grp men kiye but abhi tak usaki koi jankari nahi hui aur na hi beti ka kuchh pata chala kahi beti ki jaan ko koi khatra na ho jaye, so sir you are humbbley requested please do needful asap.

[May 11, 2018] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Train no.18495
        PNR:[protected]
        Coach:S10
        Dear sir, the above coach very much rubbish.kindly clean it atleast at CHENNAI EGMORE, which is the next station.
        Aya kya hora hai train hamasha hi late chal rahi hai...agar ise hoga to mujha bailgari purchaed kar na hoga...agar app log se nhi hora hai to indian railway ko private kar dijiya...
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Indian Railways — regular abnormal delay of njp-howrah-njp shatabdi sf exp

basu1417
          Njp-howrah-njp shatabdi sf exp either should be run in time or should be discontinued immediately. We r paying additional...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Vikash5555
          I have booked a ticket for 30th April from Danapur to pune which was in waiting list. When the ticket was confirmed i had got one ticket confirmed and the other one was left waiting. As we faced this situation we decided that the one which is confirmed has to travel as it was important. When i reached back to pune i have filed the TDR which is cancelled giving the below reason.

Reason for Repudiate TDR: DELAY IN ONLINE TDR FILING

I am very surprised to understand that if the customer is traveling for more then 2 days where trains are also delayed, is this what we should get as reply from Indian railway that nobody will be able to help when called the below numbers
          Customer Care Numbers :[protected],[protected]Language: Hindi and English)

PNR-[protected] DNR PUNE 30-Apr-2018

Please help us to get the refund for the person who has not traveled.

6414145162	dnr	pune	30-apr-2018	tdr repudiate	03-may-2018 01:10:51 hrs

Indian Railways — complaint about delay

prisha sahni
            Dear all,
            This is to inform you that all trains are reaching delayed. We have boarded the train no.15066 (Pnvl gkp...

yok100
            04041 train is very late. Please do somthing. Train is not running from jaynagar station yet time. So you give me information about the train. Why 04041train is late. 04041 train is very late. Please do somthing. Train is not running from jaynagar station yet time. So you give me information about the train. Why 04041train is late. So we have lot of problem of time +money

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Indian Railways — delay in parcel delivery of bike booked in railway train

Pankaj Kannaujia
              I booked my hero passion pro bike regn no. Dl6sal0813 from sri ganganagr (Sgnr) jn to delhi on 08/05/2018 vide railway receipt...

ravisharann
              Here i'm facing lot of issues with irctc railways i didn't get the refund amount from them it has been last 12days and i'm repeatedly sending them e-mails regarding my issue always they send the ticket number but not solving my problem. I request you to please take action as soon as possible

Here is the transaction details of ticket

Pnr number [protected]
              Irctc transaction id [protected]
              Date of cancellation of e-ticket 29-apr-2018

Refund amount:1475.0.

Here i'm longing into my account and searching my transaction history for refund and it shows nothing in history (Status of ticket amount refund)

Here i'm attaching the pictures of both
              Ticket booking and not showing the transaction details

ticket cancellation amount not refunded into account from last 12 days
              ticket cancellation amount not refunded into account from last 12 days

[May 10, 2018] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Indian Railways — wrong display of coach position at vaniyambadi station

Nadeem19

I was traveling on brindavan express yesterday from vaniyambadi that is on 09 05 2018 to chennai...

Indian Railways — late departure of train no 14674 from amritsar jn

Hemendra Prasad Sinha
                Sir, i, am highly disturbed due to late departure of train, no one is giving right information. Timing is changing every after...

indranil srimani
                Train information pnr:[protected], trn:12333, doj:09-05-18, 3a, hwh-pnbe, dp:20:00,
                S adhikari and i srimani. The got delayed for more than 9 hours. We have booked tickets through tatkal due to some urgent work at patna. Due to this delay we have lost the business of 50 lacs. We pray to give us the compensation against this unprofessional attitude of rail. It is quite surprising that we have been suffering due to negative attitude of rail authority. This is not acceptable in the developing country like india. We have been thinking to introduce bullet train, we have been thinking such a big for the infrastructure development but could not maintain a timing for train. This is ridiculous.

Please provide me compensation whatever will deem fit.
                Indranil. [protected]@gmail.com

Updated by indranil srimani May 10, 2018
                TRAIN INFORMATION PNR:[protected], TRN:12333, DOJ:09-05-18, 3A, HWH-PNBE, DP:20:00,
                S ADHIKARI and I SRIMANI. the got delayed for more than 9 hours. we have booked tickets through tatkal due to some urgent work at patna. due to this delay we have lost the business of 50 lacs. we pray to give us the compensation against this unprofessional attitude of rail. it is quite surprising that we have been suffering due to negative attitude of rail authority. this is not acceptable in the developing country like india. we have been thinking to introduce bullet train, we have been thinking such a big for the infrastructure development but could not maintain a timing for train. this is ridiculous.

please provide me compensation whatever will deem fit.
                Indranil.[protected]@gmail.com

Indian Railways — non finalization of pension fund

akhilesh2407
                  My father ppo no [protected] dated 01.06.2000 name vishwanath prasad khare was getting pension through sbi, naubasta, kanpur.

Amita pathik
                  My family has boarded the above train, the ac has not working from originating station.
                  I tried to approached to drm danapur div and drm jabalpur, even sr divisional engr. No action taken by them. This i am writing this when no option left. Now this time at 2300 hrs passed train is reaching begusarai (Bihar) the now images passenger pathetic state in this peak summer, with out fan and even air. Please take against responsible official and resolve the problem of ac immediately and take stern action against them

[May 08, 2018] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rajiv hajela
                    Sub: complaint for allotment o[censored]pper berths against senior citizen
                    My railway pnr number is [protected].
                    I have booked a train ticket on 16 april2018 by train no 14317 indore dehradun express, for indore to agra cant by 2a {second class ac} with journey date 24 june 2018 for 5 persons. Out of which four are senior citizens and one lady of 56 years i. E of more than 45 years ie all qualifying for lower berths. At the time of booking 14 berths were available in 2a.
                    However booking has been confirmed for only one side lower berth, because of which we are feeling difficulty in travelling.
                    Since there is a provision of lower berth preference to senior citizens as well as for lady above 45 years and there are 3 ladies, all qualifying for lower berth, as such we are feeling great difficulty in taking up the above journey due to knee pain problem. Hence i request you to kindly look into it for prviding suitable lower berths. With an intimation of your kind action in this regard.

Updated by rajiv hajela May 15, 2018