IndiGo Customer Care

India - 122002

Fax:
Fax:

Corporate Office
Level 1, Tower C, Global Business Park, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon – 122 002, Haryana, India.
Tel: +91 12 4435 2500
Fax: +91 12 4406 8536

Good

IndiGo related photos (2210)

IndiGo Complaints & Reviews

rimzim ahuja
Hi Our Indigo flight 6E 109 scheduled at 6.25 am, 14th Aug 2014. from, Delhi to Bangalore . We did a checkin and got the boarding pass as well and our luggage was also boarded onto the flight . But when we reached the boarding gate . It was showing gate closed . and when we consulted and contacted the Indigo Staff by showing the boarding pass, they said that tthe flight is at 8 AM for BLR(which was the next flight for BLR) . They even properly didn'y check the boarding pass, and again we approched them after 5 minutes they said that flight has already left . Neither any anoucememnt was made, though we checked in still how can they misguided us and even didn't contacted before closing the gate and didn't do the annoucement. After Staff that the Indigo Staff even didn't entertaint us and asked us to pay 11k /head if we need to board the next flight. My Contact : Rakesh Ahuja [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:31:08

[Aug 15, 2014] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by rimzim ahuja Aug 15, 2014
Can you please provide the Complaint Number . Is this complaint logged with the Indian Consumer court.
The complaint number is : 926205

Please arrange a call back for me so we can discuss the same .

Rakesh Ahuja
+91 [protected]

Indigo Airlines — Reporting Damaged Checked-in Luggage

Abhinav Bassi
    Dear Indigo Team, I still await a response on this email. This is highly disappointing and poor customer relations. D....

tvivek9
    I booked tickets today using the Cleartrip application with Ingigo by mistake i booked a Delhi Pune return rather than a Pune Delhi return on realizing my mistake i immediately cancelled the the booking in less than 50 minutes but i have been levied with a cancellation of 12000 Rs after complaining with Syed in Indigo Customer services he agreed to give me a goodwill of 3000 which to my mind is not good enough . I should not be penalized literally 50 % of the fees just because of a mistake this seems like a practice to generate a revenue stream out of a mistake and unethical to my mind i want to file a Case in Consumer Court, Please see details below New Delhi → PuneFri, 17 Oct 2014Mr Vivek Tewari PNR: H2CCKY Mrs Rupali Tewari PNR: H2CCKY Mstr Akshat Tewari PNR: H2CCKY Mstr Adit Tewari PNR: H2CCKYIndiGo 6E 134 Pune → New DelhiSun, 02 Nov 2014Mr Vivek Tewari PNR: Z2CB3L Mrs Rupali Tewari PNR: Z2CB3L Mstr Akshat Tewari PNR: Z2CB3L Mstr Adit Tewari PNR: Z2CB3L
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:29:00

[Aug 11, 2014] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Econometrics
      I booked a ticket with IndiGo on the 15th of July. Flight Details are as follwos :- > Booking Reference : IY3QPQ > Date of Travel : 24th August 2014 > Flight 6E 283 > Amount : Rs.3599 Due to some urgent issues, I had to cancel the same on 7th August 2014.( IndiGo charged : Rs.100 as non-refundable convenience charge) While cancelling, I could no where see mention of refund amount. I received a mail telling me that Rs.1600 had been charged for cancellation with no mention at all of the balance refund amount anywhere. I had to call the customer care department, where they said that if I needed a refund for the balance amount, I would have to put in a request and pay another Rs.200 if I wanted the balance Rs.1999 to be refunded into my bank account. Concern : Cancellation charges not communicated in e-Ticket Cancellation charges communicated by Customer care and on site : Rs.1500 ( no mention of Rs.100 as convenience charge. Also no clear mention of refund/ credit points policy/ that Rs.200 will be charged if refund is availed for). Charges : Rs.1500 Convenience Fee : 100 ( for cancellation ). This charge is not communicated to the customer in any way. Convenience Fee for choosing refund : Rs.200 again .. This charge is not communicated to the customer in any way.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:26:50

[Aug 07, 2014] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Indigo Airlines — Broken/Torn/Damaged Baggage and Broken Ganesh Idol Statue. [Resolved]

handalnitin
        Dear Sir/Ma'm, We Nitin Handal and family a frequent traveler with Indigo airline from Muscat to Mumbai and back along...
        Complaint category Other

Krishsub
        My complaint I flew with my family on Indigo air 6E25 from Dubai to Hyderabad yesterday 27th July 2014. When we landed in Hyderabad after all bags had arrived a large group o[censored]s found our bags missing in spite of the fact that it was a direct flight with no connections. We found out that for some weird reason Indigo had chosen to offload 35 pieces of luggage in Dubai and our 2 bags were among them. It is now more than 24 hours since we have reached Hyderabad and we have not yet received our bags. We expect to receive compensation for this delay as we have had to go shopping for clothes due to not getting our bags.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:22:28

[Jul 28, 2014] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ucupasana
          It is quite disapponting to inform you that while in the flight when asked for cotton plugs by the airhostess in flight from delhi-hyderabd with booking reference XEJNFE, i was simply refused that they dont have cotton plugs available with them. at the time of decent of my flight at Hyderabd, I had severe pain in my ears and tingling sensation and at that point no help was provided to me. You people claim to provide us good service this is what you deliver for you kind information. I am a frequent flyer of Indigo airlines but this time I am highly disappointed. Ill put it up on the social media too so that people should not be fooled that you provide good services. Your airlines is the worst of all
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:20:27

[Jul 23, 2014] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

thenucleophile
            Dear Team, I travelled with booking reference W37HYL on a round trip Mumbai to Lucknow. Flight Number 6E 184, Mumbai to Lucknow. This was my trip from Mumbai to Lucknow dated 12 Jul, 2014. Flight halted at Delhi Airport for around an hour. During halt I went to attend washroom and I have been told that cleaning is in progress also the washroom tab lights were red then, I stayed back and waited till lights turned green. I entered into the loo seeing green light now also Air hostess sitting around passed an smile. After 15 seconds door was knocked once and within another 30 seconds it has been knocked 5 times. I have also heard Air Hostess who passed me smile "knock karo door". I came out and I asked that why the door was knocked many times within 1 min. She replied that washroom was not clean. Now below is my concern 1. Why the washroom tab lights were turned green when it was not clean. 2. I was wondered and felt highly uncomfortable by the behaviour of IngiGo crew member as she knew that I have just entered the washroom and she asked to knock the door many a times. Flight Number 6E 185, Lucknow to Mumbai This was my return trip from Lucknow to Mumbai dated 15 Jul, 2014. I came to Mumbai Airport and as per announcement my luggage was supposed to come at belt number 4, I went there and waited patiently finally when I did not receive my luggage I went to IndiGo Counter to enquire the same, staff there told me to wait for a while and after 7-8 mins they told me to go to the same belt number to receive my luggage, I went to the belt and I received my luggage but that to be totally wet. I came to the counter, I thanked them as I received my luggage also asked why is it wet? They told that due to heavy rain sometimes it happens. As per I have noticed none of luggage on belt number 4 was wet, so there was some carelessness during transfer of luggage from flight to the belt. Waiting for your co-operative response. Regards, Abhishek [protected]
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:19:34

[Jul 21, 2014] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

kamalkarthikeyan36
              Dear Sir/Madam First of all i thank Indigo for the safe trip back to coimbatore from delhi. Name: Karthikeyan K From Delhi To Coimbatore Flight No.6E 286 Dated : 14th July 2014 Dept. Time : 2.10 pm Location : IG airport Delhi - Excess baggage service counter I regret to inform that i was really worried and depressed due the unethical behaviour of a Indigo representative named Ms.Kirti in the excess baggage service. i had a excess baggage of 15 kgs and hence i was asked to pay for the excess baggage in the Excess baggage counter with the assistance of a helper from the check-in counter. i was waiting for a total of 20 to 25 minutes approximately in the Excess baggage counter, the helper from the check-in was moved back to his place as it was getting delay. I was waiting in the queue for the first 10 to 15 minutes and i was next to come. When my chance came in, i requested Ms.Kirti to take up my payment asap, the reason being i was urgently needed to go to the restroom and i informed her the same. But, i was really cornered and i was let off with stupidity instead of being given proper answers. She told me to come up in the queue and replied back that i was standing in the queue and i am the next to come and in spite of that she requested another passenger to come up next instead of me, even though i told my urgency she took a look of my boarding pass and told me that "you are having enough time for boarding so wait". I was really shocked of the response from the representative. The person next to me in the counter also told her to take up my payment but she replied back to the person that "He can wait". I kept myself silent so that she can complete her work peacefully, as she was not able to finish of her work properly in my point of view. Even a forgein lady aged around 65 - 70 years was also waiting for a long time. This is for your information. I am requesting the Indigo Airline to take necessary steps to avoid this type of embarrassing situations. Please give me proper answers and also tell me how your airlines prioritize situations and aged people. Due to this embarassment i would regret to inform you that I will not be travelling in Indigo Airlines hereafter. Awaiting for your reply.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:17:42

[Jul 16, 2014] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Larpu
                I am serving in the paramilitary force. As per certain facilities extended by Indigo Airlines, dependents can avail 50% concession in ticket booking. My 19 years old sister namely MERCY KOM availed this 50% concession for her journey from Delhi to Imphal and back (PNR No : Z3Y9MD) on 15/12/2013 (Flight No. 6E221) and 4/1/2014 (6E128) respectively. Again, I booked ticket for Mercy Kom on 16/6/2014 for her journey from Imphal to Delhi on 1/7/2014 (PNR No. JC6N2H) by Flight No. 6E222. While booking the ticket online, the same facility to dependents was still available. On 1/7/2014 while check in at Imphal Airport, the staff of Indigo Airlines denied my sister boarding on the ground that the term 'dependent' now only applicable to spouse and dependent children. It is not known when this amendment was made by the Indigo Airlines. My sister as well as myself made request the ground staff of Indigo airlines at Imphal to cancel the ticket if the facility of other dependents except spouse and children, has been withdrawn but they refused to cancel the ticket amounting to Rs. 6, 654/- stating that such refund is not possible. My sister had to book another ticket for 3/7/2014 (PNR No. U8LB8G) by the same Indigo airline @ Rs. 14, 000/- for Delhi from Imphal. My sister faced a big humiliation, mental torture and missed important classes in Delhi. Indigo staff could have allowed her to board the same flight by depositing the different amount but they did not so. It is my request that Rs. 6, 654/- may be refunded by IndiGo.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:15:30

[Jul 09, 2014] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Indigo Airlines — Excess Baggage Charged with false information [Resolved]

jdr
                  I travelled on Indigo flight 6E265 on 27th June 2014 from Hyderabad to Bangalore. My booking reference number is S3Q5UI. This...

Indigo Airlines — charged twice

advaita solanki
                  This is to register a complaint that we were charged twice for a ticket we booked to travel from Delhi to Ahmedabad. PNR...

Indigo Airlines — claiming of booking amount (31395/-) [Resolved]

ashokvyavhare
                  i had booked the flight from official website of indigo airlines. the booking process was duly completed by me . But the...

krsaketsingh
                  I flew from Patna to Lucknow ( Ref no-T3C4XY) on 26-6-14. At Patna Airport i was issued my boarding pass with seat no 1C. After a shortwhile I was called by the staff at the counter where she asked me for my boarding pass. I handed it to her and without asking once she tore it off and issued another pass with seat no 29C. On asking, she said that some actress is traveling by the same flight and she has been issued my seat. I was shocked by such rude and unprofessional conduct of staff of a reputed airlines. left alone requesting, the staff didn't even asked once before changing my already alloted seat, that too on request of some unknown actress.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:11:24

[Jun 26, 2014] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Got a prompt and appropriate response from the airlines authorities. They assured me a seat in the 1st row in my next booking and also gave a discount voucher of 600 Rs. The warm response from the customer relations guy left me with no hard feelings. Really, faith in Indigo restored and strengthened.

Rajendra Rajini
                    21/6/14 indigo - dubai - chennai flight - at checkin - we were a group of 6 ladies, all our baggages were checked for weight in the hotel and excess bagagge of 20 kg was dedected as we had a 40 inch tv, so 20kg excess baggage was paid on line, at the counter the machine showed 16kg without any baggage and we tried telling the ground staff the the machine was at fault but the ground personelles went ahead and put all our luggage and said we had 16 kg overweight and we were forced to pay for it, the ground persononelle was new, incompetent and we cound not recheck because we has 11 baggages heavy to remove and recheck, kindly ensure that proper training is given to staff, no wheel chair was provided for the senior citizen for whom it was requested at chennai airport very poor service .

[Jun 25, 2014] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

anupriyak
                      on 6 jun 2014, i booked the ticket from dehli to ahemdabad for 8 juns 2014.After 30mins, i cancelled the ticket, and rs 1600 was the charged for cancellation, but i didt get rest of the amount.details are as follows: IndiGo Passenger(s) 1 . Ms Anupriya Kajla IndiGo Flight(s) Date Departs From To Flight Dep Terminal Arrives 08Jun14 07 : 10 AM Delhi Ahmedabad 6E 155 1 08 : 40 AM Booking Reference: Status: Date of Booking: N5YEPC CONFIRMED 06Jun14 Bar Code Price Summary Contact Information Airfare Charges INR 4, 280 .00 Development Fee (DF) INR 113 .00 Government Service Tax INR 212 .00 Passenger Service Fee (PSF) INR 146 .00 User Development Fee (UDF) INR 551 .00 Convenience Fee (CCF) INR 100 .00 Total Fare INR 5, 402 . 00 kindly refund the balance.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:07:40

[Jun 19, 2014] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear sir, my wife was booked for indigo flight from Lucknow to srinagar for 22nd of jan.2015 with fallowing details
                      Flight 6E 141 Airline PNR. A9VTMQ
                      Flight 6E 555 Airline PNR. W9S56T
                      My wife reached Lucknow airport well in time and requested the ground staff to issue her boarding card for both flights and book her luggage from Lucknow to srinagar . But staff there was unhelpful and refused to help her .
                      The flight was delayed and it reached dehli around 1.45 pm.
                      On reaching dehli my wife contacted ground staff and requested for help to board next flight to srinagar but no help again.
                      Then on reaching airport arrival launch she again contacted some one from airlines, this time she was lucky that man took her to some lady officer who called some one phone and assured my wife of help and in fact deputed some one with her to depararture terminal.
                      I was lucky to be issued boarding pass and my luggage was taken then I passed security check and proceeded to gate 16.
                      Then a shocking surprise, they had already closed gate and I was told that flight has already left.
                      My wife got mental shock and she again contacted airlines staff and was told that she has now missed the flight and let her wait for her luggage to come back and more ever we not do any thing now and intact she will not be issued another ticket .
                      They only issued her new ticket on payment of Rs.4003 under PNR W956T for 23rd jan 2015.
                      My wife name FATIMA/MUSHTAQ/MS
                      AGE 59 years
                      Dear sir, it was fault of airline and my wife had to suffer a lot, she had to stay at dehli .imagine a single old lady managing it all alone. Before I proceed to move court I wanted to inform you so that you can educate your staff how to cater such types of cases and no other passenger is left to mercy of God and your staff is not ready to take any responsibility . My sincere thanks to that unknown lady officer who helped her but even that help could not help my wife to board the Srinagar bound flight.
                      Dr.farooq Ahmad
                      Husband of Mushtaq Fatima

Eluri Raveendranath
                        Hi sir,
                        This is sambasivarao travelling from raipur to hyderabad

In an evening flight and my pnr x9f2d, seat 12c. There is guy named

Ranjeeth and his phone number is [protected].He was very rude

While doing service to customers instead he was insulting and joking

on passengers please avoid this type of staff.I am irritaed because

of his behaviour hope u will take a serious action on him

[Jun 18, 2014] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rajvishek
                          On March 7, 2014, I booked 3 tickets via master card online for Jaipur to Guwahati for May 16, 2014 and return on May 24, 2014. Booking reference number is U1LF2L and status was confirmed. Name of passengers along with flight/seat are following:- 1) Mr. Devendra Handa 6E 207/6E 208 2) Mr Prakash Handa 6E 207/6E 208 3) Mr Prahalad Kumar 6E 207/6E 208 I was charged amount of Rs. 28, 4446/- for booking of ticekets. Due to personal reasons, I cancelled the tickets later on. I got a message that refund of Rs. 19446/- will be made to my account. But no amount was credited back to my account. After that I spoke to Customer care and my complaint was lodged with them with reference no.[protected].It was again reassured to me that refund would be made soon to my account. But still no refund was made. I contacted your customer care again several times to get the refund but you only provide me assurance but not the money. I also went to my bank and they confirmed me that they have not received any instruction from Indigo to refund the aforesaid amount. Is this the way you treat your customer. I am fed up with all your lies and I request you to transfer me my refund amount plus interest otherwise I will approach consumer court to get justice. Regards, Vishek Handa [protected] [protected]

Refund not received
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:07:29

In spite of several complaints to INDIGO, as on today I have not received refund and these persons are so shameless that they are not even bothered to contact us or at least send a reply about the status of refund.

I think I have to approach consumer court now against these culprits.
                          i booked indigo airticket thru IRCTC agent from raipur to hyderabad of 20/01/2015 and cancel the same before journey date but till date i haven't receive the refund plz. revert the position as soon as possible.

Poor Landing

I Adeep Bhanojirow flew on indigo flight 366 from mumbai to vizag today 2/4/15. Pnr L4W24S. The landing at hyderabad and vizag was terrifying as the pilot seemed to loose control temporarily. You may check with other passengers too.

Subrata Kumar Mishra
                            Dear Sir, I was booking a ticket for 4 persons through Internet from Newdelhi to Bhubaneswar on 14.6.2014 vide SBI Net Banking. My Bank Account got debited with Rs.41048/- but ticket was not generated. Money should have returned to my Bank Account by this time but it is not credited to my account. Please do the needful. Thanks, Subrata Kumar Mishra e-mail: [protected]@yahoo.co.in Mobile No. [protected]
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:07:10

rupeshkumar82
                              I was booking my ticket Indigo flight no 6E-493 From PATNA-DELHI for 3 persons ( 2 adult, 1 child) for 3rd july 2014. I was making the booking on 14th June 2014.I paid money thru net banking( ICICI Bank). My money got deducted but i did not get any confirmation or PNR generated ticket. I did not receive any failed transaction message either. When will i get my money back?
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:06:52

[Jun 16, 2014] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.