IndiGo

India - 122002

Fax:
Fax:

Corporate Office
Level 1, Tower C, Global Business Park, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon – 122 002, Haryana, India.
Tel: +91 12 4435 2500
Fax: +91 12 4406 8536

Good

IndiGo related photos (2259)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

IndiGo Complaints & Reviews

PRAGATI RAI
We were travelling from Patna to Kolkata in an Indigo flight on 30th Oct,2009(6 E-342) and our seat nos. were 28A & 28B. We had our infant son with us who was carrying a small tennis ball with him. The security for handbaggage did not allow it. I asked them to scan it separately in case of any doubt. But they refused it stating it to be a prohibited item in handbaggage.When I asked them to put it in the baggage, they refused to either give me some time to put it in the baggage or to even put it themselves in the baggage. I was left with only two options- either leave the kid's ball for their personal use or miss the flight. I left the ball though my son was playing with it and there was no question of any doubt regarding it turning to be any kind of threat to security.None of the crew of the concerned flight proved of any help either.
I would like to request you to stop undue harrassment of passengers in name
of security. If the goods are not in the prohibited list, there is no point to force the passengers to leave the goods for the personal use of airport staff. In my case there was no confusion regarding any security threat and it was just due to malafied intentions.If public cooperates for security check, airport staff should be equally responsible.
I would like to ask two simple questions to the airport authority and the Indigo crew :

1. Did the security staff send my kid's ball to the bomb detection squad or just kept it for the personal use?

2.Why couldn't they load it as a separate baggage in the flight if they could not give me enough time to put it in my loaded baggage if they did not have any malafied intention? I may have had a chance of collecting it at the Kolkata airport.
It is not a question of the price of the tennis ball but the question arises of the mental agony suffered by us and especially my child.Kindly punish people who are using security check to fill their own pocket and prevent such future untoward incident. Kindly also inform me of the action taken against this complain and measures taken to compensate me for the uninvited mental stress..

Pragati Rai
Asst. Audit Officer
AG( R,W & LBA), West Bengal
Ph- [protected]

IndiGo Flight — Regarding Money Refund due to Flight Cancellation

I had booked a ticket from Bangalore to Nagpur(via Pune) on 17th Oct.. But because of some technical problems in the plane ,the flight was cancelled at Pune where we were offered the money to be refunded. But for the time being we were asked to go by any means and they told us that we will refund your money shortly. I have sent them several mails . They once replied that they will send the cheque very soon. But after that there is no response from them.
Flt # : 6E136
Date : 17Oct07
From : Bangalore (BLR)
To : Nagpur (NAG)
Depart: 14:55
Arrive : 18:00
Booking Reference : Z7TPER

Maneesh Nayar
    The Indigo customer service manager Benny Fernandes at mumbai airport wa very rude to all 8 passangers who were denied to board the flight coz we all reached about 28 minutes before departure while the rule is to reach 30 minutes departure. Benny Fernandes was least cooperative and did not help at all. He did not even try to speak to the Captain and wasted crucial 10-15 minutes in arguing with us. He should have realised that with all the traffic on the roads and chaos at Indigo counters at the airport its not a big deal to be late by 2-3 minutes. Indigo should be labelled as "LEAST COOPERATIVE AND CUSTOMER UNFRIENDLY" airlines. By the number of complaints that i am reading now on this website, Indigo deserves the award for Most Customer Complaints Airline of the Year award. I guess the time has come for all o[censored]s to think how much we actually save by using these so called LOW COST CARRIERS.

INDIGO AIRLINES — Indigo airlines bad service

i booked the indigo flight in 5000 Rs as a round trip for dec23-2012 to jan6-2013 from bangalore to New delhi..And the very next day i vas informed that due to technical error,it was showing 5000rs for round trip but actually it was 10,000..How can such a technical error happen..

TRAVEL CERTIFICATE

DEAR SIR, I WAS LOST MY BOARDING CARDS IN MY JOURNEY SO I WANTS TRAVEL CERTIFICATE. SO, I THERE FORE REQUEST KINDLY GIVE MY TRAVEL CERTIFICATE I WILL REMAIN OBLIGED TO YOU SIR. YOUR'S FAITHFULLY TRAVELER M K DAS.

Nirmalya Dhar
      Intended to book a ticket from Bangalore to Kolkata for 10th Oct. 2009. Searched Indigo's website for a Bangalore - Kolkata flight on 3rd October 2009 which resulted in giving flight. no. 6E 341 as one of the options.

Selected and booked the same. However, the itinerary showed the destination as Lucknow instead of Kolkata. Contacted Indigo helpline immediately. Explained the situation and got the worst solution possible. Though this was due a Indigo website issue, they were unable to help in any way.

Finally we had to replace the ticket with a Bangalore - Kolkata ticket for the same 6E 341 flight and ended up paying INR 1500 more for actually travelling less.
      have a ticket for kol-patna-kol for today ie 8th of October 2009. Since 7.30 am today i have been trying to get in touch with your customer care but to my dismay the lines are engaged for the past 2 and half hours. result i am unable to cancel my tickets. I finally at 8.05 today ie 08.10.2009 left a message with your executive at the calcutta airport on this number[protected]who was kind enough to hear me and record my complaint and request for cancellation. However she refused to give me her name and reference number for my request. I am still trying to get in touch with your customer care at [protected] and tollfree number [protected]. Pl help to cancel the tickets. Otherwise, i shall have to take recourse to legal measures to get my refund from the consumer court. My pnr no is Q5D2AN, FLIGHT NO 6E341 AND 6E342 FOR THE SECTOR KOL-PATNA-KOL.

REQUEST TO CANCEL THE TICKETS IMMEDIATELY. I AM A CORPORATE PASSENGER WORKING FOR ONGC.

REGS

MRS SS BARAH
      PH NO : [protected].

Dear Forum,

As I have booked the Kingfisher air ticket from Bangalore to nagpur on 17th may for the journey date 15th October. but on 14th October i got the call from kingfisher officers telling the flight has been cancelled. this sudden changes has seriously effected my journey plan, as i have already booked one more connecting flight from nagpur. And even they dint arrange me any alternate flight for the cancelled flight.

For the cancelled ticket, while refunding the amount they have deducted some insurance amount also. So really it is not at all acceptable. So I need the money back with 5month interest rather than deducting amount.
      Please give the priority and do the needful at the earliest.

Flight Detail:-

Flight number IT - 3452

Airline PNR Ticket Number INGVLR[protected]

Indigo air ticket booking

On 10/06/2016 i made ticket booking in indigo airliness from chennai to guwahati for mr V .Thirumaran my friend who is aiso a para miltary force member date of boarding 30/06/2016 on para miltary quota theTXN ID 1ee522bc[protected] ticket booking is not made and the amount was not reversed till

Indigo Airlines — Harassment of pregnant woman [Resolved]

Anamika Ray
        Sir/Madam,

I had booked a flight on Flt# 6E156 from Calcutta to Bangalore on 29th September,2009 (tuesday)....

Brijesh
        I Was supposed to be booked on a return flight from Ahmedabad to Pune on 20th october 2009, but i was wrongly booked on 20 Sep 2009, h had a call from Ahmedabad Air port that i had not borded the flight. at that time i called indigo [protected], and asked for what was wrong, i was given a reply that they will hear to telephonic conversation and will get back to me in 48 hours, since then i have nod recived any call from indigo, i had to call them from my end to find out what was the status and the problem is still not clear wether it was Indigos fault of My fault whjile booking.
        My flighe details were

Flt # Date From To Depart Arrive Seat #
        6E409 20Sep09 Ahmedabad (AMD) Pune (PNQ) 14:25 15:40 20A,20B,20C

Please help me out!

T.K.Chakraborty
          To-day I have a bad experience in the Air Tickiting Counter of IndiGo at Mumbai Domestic Terminal . At about 10.15 Pm I was in the IndiGo Counter for Tickiting. I have been Informed that lowest Tickit For 23..09.09 in Flighe 6E403 from Mumbai to Kolkata cost each Tickit Rs 6075/- & I informed by the Staff working Named Mr AJOY that i requered to wait for 10/15 min. as the system not working. accordingly I wait for 10 mnt. and fill-up form for 3 passenger handed over to him. Mr AJOY made 3 persion tickiting and informed me the flight no, dep. time, arrv. time, name of the passenger and the total amount Rs 20,634/-. I gave him Rs 21,000/- cash. after some time I realised that how the fair of 3 persions shall be Rs 20,634/- because Me ajoy informe me the fair of par persion is Rs 6075/-. On being asked I was informed first that 1 persion fair is increased. However I disagree and asked him the segrigated amount of fair. Then Mr Ajoy informed me that the fair of the persion is charged Rs 6878/-. So i inform him in that case I do not want the ticket and I like to Buy Direct flighe as because my Mother 83 years old sall b accompoined with me. He inform me that cancallation charge is Rs 750/- par passenger. I feel very bad as because he inform me wrong fair amount Rs 6075/- par persion and during tickiting he inform me tolal amount and the par persion amount in mischive way. In general passenger do not calculate the multiplied amount of the total fair, but they Know & Trust that the fair of single/one persion. So without applying the mind one is paying the full amount and without realising that the multiplied amount on number of passenger is increased although it is informed the rate of single persion fair. I feel very sad as I requered to traval and the way I have paid the higher fair due to trust on the IndiGo air line and non coparation of Mr Ajoy and thereby not informing the fair on par persion basis before taking the tickiting. Further the return amount of the changed amount should be given alon with the tickit, but He give the ticket first and when asked the balance amount was given. The incidence shows non proffassional atitude, non-systamitic performance, taking the mony of the passenger in inproper form and forwardig the figure in such a way that fellow passenger may not understand that higher rate is being charged while purchasing 2/3 or more ticket by giving the lower rate fair par persion basis and warnted to be canged hand with proffational persion and to give clear position if the fair is being charged at higher rate and hiding the actual position or telling the fair in the way that it may lead confussion and not clear view as explained.

Hope the incidence to be noted carefully by the Management of the IndiGo air liner and remadial mearures to be taken accordingly. Pl inform the action.

MOHD A S KHAN
            Dear Sir ,

I have booked a ticket on INDIGO KOLKATA -LUCKNOW for 19 TH Sept on 14 th and today they have reduced the fare by 1200 rupees and not ready to refund.They say it is a promo fare and nothing can be done .Moreover ,I fail to understand that no policy to change in fare happen in hours and it would require considerable planning .I feel cheated as a customer .It makes me feel that one cannot trust .I need your kind help. Is there no way that the concerned airline be challenged for this and i as a consumer expect a fair response ?????Can this be taken up with DCGA ????Is there some authority or watchdog which looks or may look into such issue .Please help
            Please note that the reference number for the complaint is B4QIBT.I am also forwarding the complaint mailed to customer care of Indigo airlines for better understanding of the issue.REGARDS.

A PIQUED &DITCHED CUSTOMER -FARE REDUCED WITHIN ONE DAY AFTER BOOKING .NO REFUND .WHY????????? Reply |akhtar khan to customer.relat.
            show details 8:38 PM (45 minutes ago)

fromakhtar khan <akhtar.[protected]@gmail.com>
            tocustomer.[protected]@goindigo.in

dateTue, Sep 15, 2009 at 8:38 PM
            subjectA PIQUED &DITCHED CUSTOMER -FARE REDUCED WITHIN ONE DAY AFTER BOOKING .NO REFUND .WHY?????????
            mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 8:38 PM (45 minutes ago)

Dear Indigo Airlines

I feel cheated and humiliated after booking a ticket on INDIGO .I have been availing your sevices for quite some time .The cordial approach and professional handling with proper customer care have been the rmotivation for continuous service .

After booking the ticktet on 14 TH SEPT for 19 TH SEPT (KOLKATA -LUCKNOW .Boooking reference B4QIBT)the fare has dropped within One day .I feel cheated that if there was such a possibility then it should have been communicated.As informed by your executive that it is a promo fare and nothing can be done.

I realise that an individual who is waiting till the last moment and hunting around is laughing all the way by saving almost 1200 rupees .However, being a loyal or ...sorry !!! the foolish customer that i am proved to be, is slapped in the face with such an act .

Your executive On phone informs me that nothing can be done .Rather, On the contrary, in case i need to avail the fare i need to shell out 750 rupees for this.No, Logic on earth explains this fact that for a change initiated by you a customer has to shell out extra .Why???.
            It has to be a refund rather than a penalisation to the customer to avail the same .

.It is not just a matter of money, it is a matter of trust, faith and fair dealing .

My concern is very simple, If you are reducing the fare within a single day then you should refund the extra fare unconditionally .A policy to frame new fares doesnot happen overnight !!.It is common sense it would require considerable planning.

With utmost regard i request you to refund the extra amount unconditionally .My faith as a customer if not completely lost is certainly well shaken.It is hard to put my true colorful feelings in black & white .I have firm faith that you care for your customer and would do the needful .

Lastly I am sure you realise that a customer has every right to be treated fairly and should go all the way in ensuring the same .

Looking forward for a favourable response .

REGARDS

Status: PENDING

Presently...

Indigo Airlines — Ticket was refundable but they did not refund me [Resolved]

naresh

I was travelling to Banglore to mumbai via Indigo Airline. Flight was 1.00 pm but we reached at airport...

Anindita Mitra
              My mother is 55yrs old and she was supposed to board Indogo flight today from Kolkata-Chennai. PNR# PNR # A4BIBS. She was on wheel chair. She reached airport on time and had to wait 15mins for the wheel chair service. While rush she dropped the photocopy of my credit card details and when she reached the check in counter, they refused to let her board the flight. She was left alone and argued for long. Usually if the passenger doesn't have the photocopy they make the passenger call the card holder and verify the details. However, in this case they refused to help her. When she called me, I spoke to their employee in the airport who refused let her board until I email them the photocopy. I informed its early in the morning and it's difficult so they disconnected and refused the same.
              They have taken the money for ticket but didn't provide service. I want them to refund my money but they have updated their database as No show which is wrong. Even if their terms and conditions say that the passenger has to carry the photocopy but they never force. This is the treatment given to her as she is old and was alone.
              Indigo Airlines, the worst airlines I have ever seen, I will share my worst experience with you all passengers. I purchased my air ticket at 2:15 and I boarded at 3 o clock to the bus, as the traffic was high, I called the Indigo people stating that I will be reaching little bit late, please make an exception for me as I am having a medical emergency as my aunt was in the ICU. The passenger boarded at 5:15 and I reached at 5:20, and I requested them to make me an exception, but the ground crew member who used to handle the position at evening shift behaved me in such a way that, I was shocked. Even I begged on my knees in front of them, but the lady hostess was doing her duty and told me that nothing can be done.

I then spoke to someone else in Indigo, she was a hostess who was issuing the Air Tickets. I requested her also to please consider my situation and make me an exception, she told me that she will allow me reaccomodation in another flight in the morning, but I have to pay 1800 Rs for that. I was fine with the terms she said, and she referred me to next cabin crew member, I was just waiting for my turn to talk to the crew member, when I requested her, she told me the additional fare rate, I was fine with the rates and asked for 1 and half hour time pay the amount. First the crewmember refused me and said that she will not be able to wait. But after requesting her, she talked to someone else and said that as my Flight has boarded I can, t reaccomadate to the other flight. I know it is something technical terms, which I also din, t understood at that moment. My flight number was 6E-343 AND TRIP ID WAS [protected].

Does the rules are more important than life taking situation. I know what I am paying for the delay of 5 minutes.

I know you Indigo people are going review this and going to delete all these stuffs. but does not matters I have given all these information to show you all people the images of your poor Customer satisfaction. As I am Software engineer I bet you people this article will be found within few days in all the forums.

ANAND KUMAR

Due to some improper information and negligence of Indigo staff at BIAL my wife was not allowed to board the flight on[protected] and was assured by their manager (Saptharsi)for 100 % refund . Till date I havent received any refund from Indigo.
                Please go through the whole issue in detail below :
                I would like to inform you that before journey date I have called their call center Delhi and Bangalore airport ( telephone no - [protected])regarding the rules, how can a pregnant lady can board the flight, but none of them told me about the Indigo terms and condition for boarding the flight is 32 weeks.They only told that she should carry a fit to fly certificate from the doctor and she has to fill a form at the airport. As I fullfill all the necessary doc I (my wife )came to BIAL to fly. she did the check in and they gave her the boarding pass.when she was about to do the security check in at the last movement they came and told her that she has to fill one more form and took her to the ground floor and cancelled the boarding pass .After cancelling the boarding pass only they told that you are in to 33-34 weeks of pregnancy so we cant allow you to board the flight.My wife was totally mentally tortured by your staffs and the manager SAPTHARSI because she was insisting to board the flight.Here point to be noted is my wife was in 33-34 weeks of pregnancy and this type of mental tension would have been totally avoided.
                As we have already left for our residence from airport my wife called and told about the whole issue and we returned back from mid of the way in total tension.
                Now when I reached the airport we had a long discussion with your staff at front office, the lady who has issued the boarding pass and with the manager (SAPTHARSI ). You can imagine how I was harassed by them. Her onward journey was also booked from KOLKATA which I canceled at the last moment .she was compelled to stay in the night at KOLKATA because she didn't got the reservation for her onward journey.
                During this whole issue at BIAL INDIGO manager at airport Mr SAPTHARSI said that we can only get back you the 100 % refund but not allow to board the flight.He assured of 100 % refund of my ticket amount Rs 2889 again and again when we were asking for the refund at that time itself.As we have booked the flight through Make my trip he told that we will refund the amount to make my trip and you will get the money back from make my trip. in Kolkata a
                But till date I haven't received any refund amount. In-spite of my regular follow up the reply what I get from Indigo employees at BIAL is we will get back to you, saptharsi will call you, we will lookin to it and get back to you but till now no one is bothered to solve my issue.
                As I don't find any mistake done from my side so it should not be treated under normal cancellation rule of INDIGO. All this has happened due to INDIGO'S negligence and its staff mistake.
                I request you to kindly look into it and assure my refund which was committed by their manager SAPTHARSI.

INDIGO AIRLINES — Refund of amount

Dear Customer relations,

I requested you Indigo call center to book ticket using below mentioned cancelled ticket amount today. I was being on hold for 25 minutes to complete the process. As there was a new term to use the amount in single booking which I have never agreed on this term. Finally call was disconnected at your end.

For your Information I have already paid the money but you have not allowed to travell.

So request Indigo to extend coperation and refund amount: Rs. 4294/- to my account at the erliest.
                one ticket amount to be refunded
                my mob number [protected]
                Ticket was cancelled before one day of dept..
                Custcare person said it was cancelled from his end no response from agent..

sandeep kumar singh
                  REMINDER 2 : NO ACTION YET FROM INDIGO AIRLINES

" I booked 2 tickets from delhi to bangalore booking ref. WZRSLQ and GZTDLN dtd 17.02.2009. Then I cancelled these 2 tickets. Indigo airlines has deducted penalty from the amount. Apart from this penalty I was told that I would not be refunded balance amount and I would be required to undergo another forced journey within one year to avail that amount. I do not agree to all this due to following reasons :

-----> I cancelled the booking providing ample time to the airlines
                  -----> Hefty cancellation charges of Rs. 750/- is not understood
                  ------> Forced journey concept of the airlines is not understood at all. "

-----> I cancelled the booking providing ample time to the airlines
                  -----> Hefty cancellation charges of Rs. 750/- is not understood
                  ------> Forced journey concept of the airlines is not understood at all.
                  I booked a ticket using my credit card and they cancelled the ticket without informing me.
                  Is this your policy of cacellation and is this your customer service level?

The ticket ref was K37HBS and it was from Kolkata to Pune on 12 th Julyand return on 17th July.

When my mother in law (60 yrs)arrived at Kolkata airport with the e-ticket and copy of the credit card, the people informed her that the ticket is cancelled and she had to buy another ticket( ref 13BGLS and O3CPAN) by paying extra Rs 5515.

I would expect Indigo to make proper investigation and retun me the extra money. My mother in law was thoroughly harrassed while she was travelling and she did not know what to do in such situation.
                  I am also a vicitim of similar problem. Reluctantly agree for deduction of cancellation fee, but it is unjustifiable that they will not refund the other charges like Passenger Service Fee, Fuel Surcharge, User Development Fee etc... as all these services are not availed by the customer and accordingly they have
                  not paid to the respective authorities. If a customer is canceling the ticket that also much prior to the Flight Date, naturally they are liable to refund the charges paid by the customer under these heads instead of keeping everything into their pocket irrespective whether service is availed or not. Let us take an e.g as this victim is not able to travel within 365 days where this money goes... Can the airline eat this money...

My Ticket No: W34ULN - Book Date 27/06/09, Cancellation Date is 05/08/09.

Surabhi
                    I was traveling with my brother and his family from Goa to Mumbai on 19-Jun-09. We ordered juice and some sandwiches for my brother's kids. After having finished half the juice, we accidentally saw the manufacturing date and realised that the juice had expired in Feb-09. We spoke to air hostess and were quite appalled by what happened after that. All they did was said a 'sorry and offered to get us another juice'. We were quite upset as we were worried that a 7 year old kid had consumed that juice and it could potentially lead to he falling sick. The airlines staff obviously didn't understand or rather didn't care. When I asked for a complaint form, we were told there were none on the flight and I could fill one on getting down in Mumbai.
                    Not letting them go easily, I actually insisted the chief stewardess accompany us. She got down with us and took our e-mail ids and phones and made all kind of promises about she, her manager, Indigo airlines office getting back to us. And as expected, there is no news from them since then.

Indigo claims that it has been awarded best airlines for 2 consecutive years. If this is the attitude they have towards customers, it won't be so for long.
                    Luckily, nothing happened to my brother's kid but we have decided to not travel on IndiGo in future.

ankkas
                      Indigo has changed Fuel Surcharge on one particular flight and not ready to give any information about how they calculate this Fuel Surcharge.

The only one line response I am getting is that Fuel Surcharge is airline imposed and can be updated without any notice as per agreed terms and conditions of carriage.Earlier they use to play only with fares but now they involved things like Fuel Surcharge. Below is the copy of whole correspondense. They are really unethical people.

Dear Mr. Kashyap,

Thank you for your mail.

We would like to clarify that the Fuel Surcharge is airline imposed and can be updated without any notice as per agreed terms and conditions of carriage.

Trust this clarifies.

Sincere Regards,

Mohit Arora
                      Customer Relations
                      Interglobe Aviation Limited ("IndiGo")
                      Tower C, 3rd floor, Global Business Park
                      Mehrauli Gurgaon Road
                      Gurgaon - 122002, Haryana
                      Fax:[protected]
                      Web:- www.goindigo.in

-----Original Message-----
                      From: Ankita.[protected]@outokumpu.com [mailto:Ankita.[protected]@outokumpu.com]
                      Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 5:26 PM
                      To: IndiGo Customer Relations
                      Cc: Yatinder.[protected]@outokumpu.com; [protected]@consumercomplaints.com; lalatendu.[protected]@hindustantimes.com
                      Subject: RE: Indigo Fuel Surcharge PNR I3B8DS

Hello Mr. Mohit,

I am really surprised to receive your reply.
                      As we understand you may change you base fare anytime and based on the base
                      fare you charge Taxes & fuel surcharge etc.
                      Anyway, when did you reduced your fuel surcharge and is there any circular
                      in media about the same.
                      Has Airport Economic Regulatory Authority (AERA) acknowledged the same?

I don't find any fare difference between any other airline ticket booked on
                      08.07.09 and today.

If you are not able to refund our money atleast under right of information
                      act we have full right to know that How there can be a difference of Rs.
                      1000 in Fuel Surcharge, when basic fare is same?
                      Please explain the calculation of FUEL SURCHARGE?

Ankita  Kashyap

RE: Indigo Fuel Surcharge PNR
                                                             I3B8DS

Dear Mr. Kashyap,

Thank you for your mail.

With regards to your mail, we would like to clarify that the  Fare, taxes
                      and Surcharges are subject to change . Further all our ticket prices are
                      dynamic in nature and hence may be increased or reduced by the airline at
                      any point of time ( the same is mentioned in our terms and conditions
                      –www.goindigo.in ).  However, once purchased we cannot charge the customer
                      extra nor refund the difference.   In the last  three months all airlines
                      have reduced the fuel surcharge, however, once the ticket is sold at a
                      cost the same is not refunded .  Had the surcharge increased, we would
                      have still honored your ticket and would not charge you the difference .
                      Customers may choose to cancel their tickets by paying cancellation charges
                      and purchase new ticket at the new cost .

I do understand that you are not in agreement with the above mentioned
                      practice , however this is applicable to all products and services in any
                      industry .  Prices of products generally increase with passage of  time  as
                      you have correctly mentioned in your email - “ first come first serve
                      basis”, however due to different market dynamics product prices may also
                      reduce future . Most common example is the pricing of electronics – the
                      prices reduces with time. Reduction in fuel surcharge is one of them .

While understand your concern, yet we respectfully decline your request for
                      refund of fuel surcharge difference amount .   Sir,   you are a valued
                      customer of IndiGo and we respect your feedback and we hope you will
                      continue to use IndiGo services.

Sincere Regards,

Mohit Arora
                      Customer Relations
                      Interglobe Aviation Limited ("IndiGo")
                      Tower C, 3rd floor, Global Business Park

To: customer.[protected]@goindigo.com; IndiGo Customer Relations
                      Cc: Yatinder.[protected]@outokumpu.com
                      Subject: Indigo Fuel Surcharge PNR I3B8DS

Kindly refer to the PNR # I3B8DS booked for15th of July 09  Delhi -
                      Vadodra. The booking was made on 08/07/09.
                      I have booked two tickets @ 4589.66 each, where basic fare was Rs. 1000 and
                      Fuel Surcharge of Rs. 3100 plus other taxes.

Now, when today I am checking the same flight I am getting a ticket @3640
                      where base fare of Rs. 1000/-  and Fuel Surcharge is Rs. 2150/-.
                      How there can be a difference of Rs. 1000 in Fuel Surcharge, when basic
                      fare is same?We would like to understand the calculation of FUEL SURCHARGE?

When I called the customer care they told are not able to explain anything
                      and when i asked to speak with some senior executive they put me on hold
                      for 15 & 12 minutes then disconnected.
                      Please be fare...
                      We would request you to kindly refund Rs. 2000 in our account ASAP.

Ankita

Ravi Tripathi
                        I was travelling on Indigo Airlines on 04Jul09 from Imphal to guahati. My wife and myself purchased chips and samosas from the onboard catering service and to my utter surprise we recieved the coldest stale and spoiled samosas. It had cost us Rs 100 for two samosas and the least one can expect is some integrity on part of the airlines that they give the customers fresh and edible stuff and not the leftovers/stale food. Both me and my wife fell ill after consuming those samosas.
                        You are requested to take appropriate action against the airlines for the same and save other customers from undergoing such a horrible experience.
                        regards
                        ravi

one correction. I was travelling from Imphal to New Delhi via Gauhati

regards
                        ravi

Indigo Airlines — Missing of Baggage [Resolved]

Rajat Gupta
                          This is to say that I, Rajat Gupta S/o Sh. V.K.Gupta have visited Ahmedabad from Delhi on 10.06.2009 by Indigo Airlines Flight...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (8)

murali gopalan
                          I had booked a ticket on Indigo from Mumbai to Bangalore on the 18th of May 2009 leaving Mumbai @ 09.05PM. I had booked this ticket online using my credit card.

The name of the passenger was Vijaya Murali.

When she reached the airport she was asked a copy of the credit card used for booking. This is an unheard of practice as no other airline asks for this. She was carrying her valid id card. She was forced to pay the fare again as otherwise the airnline threatened to offload her and so she had no option but to pay. I have been asked to file for refund.

Now my question is why should i do this? I paid for the ticket using my creidt card and the booking was accepted. Knowing i was not the passenger the tivket should have been declined or an alert should have popped up. This is an extremely unusual practice and i would like to know how i can claim harassment from the airline. If nothing i would like to have them discontinue this practice
                          i booked a ticket just a minute erlier and by mistake instead of writting ms i wrote mr and wthin a moment of issuing a ticket, i called to indigo and requested for to change the tiitle from Mr to Ms for that they told me to cancel the ticket and to re issue the ticket and charged me 750 Rs cancellation charges. so the indigo peoples are not cooperative and they dont care about customers

Indigo Airlines — CARRIAGE OF WHEELCHAIR [Resolved]

Dilip C Modi
                            Sir

I booked a ticket for my 80 year old mother on Indigo air from Vadodara to Mumbai after speaking to a Indigo...

Indigo Airlines — Cancellation of Tickets [Resolved]

Gaurav Duggal
                            Hi Team,

I Gaurav Duggal booked flight ticket from Delhi to Hyderabad on 13th (PNR: T1LQDM). Plan was to reach...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

Indigo Airlines — Indigo Airlines - Frequent cancellation due to "Operational Reasons " [Resolved]

Guruprasad
                            I have been regularly using the 6:00 AM Indigo Bangalore-Mumbai Flight. I have observed that they are frequently cancelling...