Infoline Career — fake job offer

I am working in a software company in chennai but my family is staying in hyderabad. Due to some personal reasons, i was not able to shift my family to chennai hence i started looking for a job opportunity in hyderabad. I have placed my profile in job portal. I have received a call (11th march 2018) from the above mentioned company (Deepika : [protected]) mentioning that they are the recruiters of the one of the mnc (Mindtree) and to process further the caller (Deepika) said i need to pay rs.3000/- as a registration fee. Since the job is in hyderabad and the job is also in one of the good company i agreed to pay and requested for a email details of bank details also. After i have paid the amount i have received a call from one ms. Keerthi ([protected]) and informed me that i need to pay some amount rs.5900/- as document verification charges and the same will be refunded when i take up the job. And then slowly they have started money to the tune of almost rs.40, 000/- and started demanding for some more. When i raised concern of the trust worthiness as i have not even received any call i have started asking for the refund. When i started asking for the proof and interview details i have received a call from one from my karthick (Mobile :[protected] claiming that he is calling from mindtree and he took my interview and then finally he told me to visit his hyderabad office with an appointment id which i can get it from infoline career. When i again approach infoline again they have started asking for the money for some or the other reason.in between i have received a call from one ms. Soniya bajaj (Mobile:[protected] claming that she is from mindtree hr. Manager and indirectly insisting me to pay the money to infoline to take it forward. I didnt got any doubt till i have paid the amount to the tune of rs.1, 42, 000/- till then i have not received any mail confirmation or any intimation from mindtree hence i started having a doubt and when i refused to pay further and asking for the refund, there is no mail or even calls to them are getting unanswered. I am planning to approach cyber crime division of hyderabad to take it further. Please help me in getting the money refund and help me in follow up with the cyber crime. I have all email communications and bank transfer proofs with me.

Tirumalagiri, Andhra Pradesh