INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com
INOX Leisure Limited

INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Customer Care

INOX Leisure Limited

FacebookLinkedInYoutube
Viraj Towers, 5th Floor Western, Express Highway, Andheri (East)
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Contact Form

Registered Office
ABS Towers,Old Padra Road, Vadodara - 390 007.Gujarat

Awesome

INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com related photos (151)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Complaints & Reviews

Vidya Vastare
I visit the Inoc Central Mall JP Nagar from time to time for morning show and have noticed that only one ticket counter is open for booking. There are a number of people line up to catch the morning shows and unlike any other show most of them do not do online booking. Sometimes the wait is so long that the movie would have started by the time we enter the theatre. Why cannot there be two counters in the morning to ease the rush? After all many morning shows are scheduled and students and senior citizens etc tend to watch movies during these shows as it is convenient for them.

i hope some action is taken regarding this ASAP.

[Jun 14, 2016] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sundeep Ghosh
    The kiosk of inox movies at south city mall, kolkata is not working properly since many days. Yesterday i went to watch a movie there after buying 2 online tickets through bookmyshow having booking id: fsck[protected]. I want to able to collect tickets from the kiosk as no tickets were coming out after entering the relevant kiosk pick up codes. Me along with other customers had to wait for several minutes and after that a person came and wrote the ticket number and movie number with pen on the ticket papers. All these procedures consumed more than 10 minutes.

When i asked the person why such incident took place and why they were not alert, then that person rudely behaved with me.

This is to remind that this is not the first time i faced such problem at inox south city, kokata. Earlier also i faced such problems and it seems that nobody pays heed to such fault kiosk problems.

If the company charges such high price for their tickets, they we definitely deserve better service. If this thing continues, then we will definitely not buy tickets from this movie centre. Plus, the behaviour of the service people at south city are quite rude.

[Jun 06, 2016] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

prash kasote
      When i ask the customer executive at the ticket counter for corner seats he told me he will give only when you will take the combo with it otherwise they wont provide us that seat
      The incident is happen today with me at inox poonam mall nagpur
      And the name of the executive is ankush patankar
      Why it is necessary to take combo with corner seats
      The choice is ours to select the suitable one then why i should take extra combo for that seat worth rs 150
      If you want to check then you can go anytime at this inox nagpur poonam mall and ask them for corner seat the executive will dafinitely force you to take combo and if you refuse they wont give you that seat

[May 05, 2016] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Inox Leisure / Inoxmovies.com — Harsh and rude behaviour by Security Supervisor at CMR INOX,VIZAG

Sunil Naidu Konisi
        Im SUNIL NAIDU KONISI, today went to a movie at CMR CENTRAL INOX, VIZAG with my family. Supervisor Narasing behaved very rudely...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Vicks08
        I have been to several INOX multiplexes, and have always found the prices of the products they sell to be overpriced. For example, the soft drinks, for which they charge an exorbitant price of nearly Rs 150/- whereas in the market I can purchase a 2 litre bottle of the same beverage for less than Rs 100/-.
        This is surely an extortion of sorts by INOX.

[Apr 17, 2016] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

chetank099
          Hi customer, booking id: fmda[protected]. Seats: ex-s11, s12, 2 seat(S) for the jungle book (Hindi) on sun, 10 apr, 2016 2:50pm at inox: thakur mall, dahisar (E) (Screen 2). Please carry your cc/dc card which was used for booking tickets.Please use your conf. No. 123745 and tpin no./kiosk pick-up code : 6176 to collect tickets at inox: thakur mall, dahisar(E)
          Kindly collect your ticket from the bms kiosk located near the main entry door on the 3rd floor.

Hello sir..
          Had booked tickets for the jungle book at inox thakur mall.The condition of the seat was pathetic, i had paid 180 rs for per seat but sorry to say that the condition was not as per the charges..I had to watch the whole movie seating on a higher cushion..Which was very uncomfortable..Neither the theater authorities felt dethe need to allot us other seats.Overall a worst experience with fame inox..

Thanks & regards
          Chetan tank
          [protected]@gmail.com

[Apr 14, 2016] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          image

Please note that seats of Dhanbad inox are getting worst day by day. This is my 2nd bad experience. Plz see if some thing can done on this. My seat no. For today is Screen 1, C 11.

prirajkum
            On 03.04.2016, during intermission of the movie "Ki & Ka" (show at 5.30), I paid Rs. 610.00 for two sandwiches, one popcorn, one bottle of maza, and one of coke. I waited for 5-7 minutes, but they couldn't deliver the items. Then they told me that they would deliver the order at our seats (B-18, B-19). Well, I waited for half an hour, still no body turned up. I left the hope. Then, after 45 minutes a guy turns up and askes me, "sir, did you order for the sandwiches and popcorn". It was something intolerable. Yet, I didn't make any fuss, making sure that no cine-watchers are disturbed. Then the fellow comes up with sandwiches and askes me, "sir, was popcorn also there". I simply said- enough is enough, I dont need any popcorn now.
            So, I paid for the popcorn I never ate.

[Apr 03, 2016] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Babu Anthony
              Yesterday i had visited inox: garuda swagath mall, jayanagar. 4th floor, shree garuda swagath, tilak nagar main road, jayanagar, to watch the film " zootopia " 7.20 pm show and it was in hall no. 2,, we were 4 (2 adult and 2 children), the inox staff had given me a 3d glass to wear and it was opened, i had used the glass for watching the film, while watching i was feeling some irrtation in my eye and by night my eyes had got infected totaly, the dont maintain hygine of the 3d glass, today i suffering with eye infection. I dont know whjat to do. I afraid whether my childrens will get infected.

I like to inform everybody to be carefull using the glass, avoid inox

Babu

[Mar 24, 2016] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              In side of cinema food is to much costly more then double of market rates. it is problem in all cinemas not even here. i dont know who decide there Rs. but it is not right just spoiling peoples.

jmukherj
                Hi there,

Would request INOX IT team to kindly update their payment gateway. It only accepts Indian bank cards and not any other international cards. I usually try to book tickets for my parents but in no way I can get any of my international or travel money cards working through INOX payment gateway. Definitely not expected out of such a big entertainment company like INOX.

[Feb 16, 2016] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Brijesh Thuymmar

Please informed me that can any body or company shell any product more the its original market prize?

I visited at Inox Multiplex at Opp. Indrapratha, Nr. Natubhai Circle, Ellora Park, Race Course, Vadodara on 14-Jan-2016
                  I purchased -03 Popcorn pack and 03 Thums Up- for cost of Rs. 700/- which is too much higher then actual market price.

Detail is as below:
                  No. Item INOX Charges Rate. Qty INOX Price Approx. Market Price.
                  1) Large Popcorn 140.00 03 420.00 Rs. 60
                  (weight 100-150gm)

2) Large Thums Up 140.00 02 280.00 Rs.100
                  (Approx. 600 ml)
                  [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]------
                  Total Price Rs. 700.00 Rs. 160.00

you can see that price difference is Rs. 540.00

Not only these items but drinking water bottles and other foods are also at higher price.

Hence, I am requesting you to register my complaint for above subject that in majority all Multiplexes are selling these food items at higher price then its market price.

Kindly do the needful...

Charges higher than market price

[Jan 25, 2016] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Abhishek Mohapatra
                    This is very serious issue. I booked a ticket for Kya kool hai hum 3 for 8.05 pm show on 24th January 2016. But unfortunately the teller booked the ticket for wazir movie for 8.55 pm. When I request for change, the teller said that the time is 8.30 pm, already 25 minutes passed by so go ahead with wazir. And when I told him that I already watched wazir and not interested again he met his manager with him. The turtle like look and cheap personality- Mr. Tarini Mohanty came and harshly told he would check in cctv footage. And after 5 minutes, he came again and realising his mistakes he told that I have to purchase another ticket for Kya kool hai hum 3 and if possible he can give the ticket of wazir to somebody.

Holy crap. ... Entertainment is a service industry and a horrible experience limited my a petite to watch movie. Threw the ticket in the front of Mr. Mohanty and came away.

Horrible experience I encountered in my life...

I request Inox to expedite this things in tight manner so that no future anomalies would cross ever again in future.

[Jan 24, 2016] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

anil r bajaj
                      पैसे 471 rs कट गये ।
                      पर ना टिकिट बुक हुयी
                      ना आज तक पैसा वापस मिला।
                      ना ही inox का स्टाफ customer care भी मो का रिस्पॉन्स नही करता ।

[Jan 21, 2016] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      प्रिय अतिथि,
                      हम आप के लिए कारण असुविधा के लिए माफी माँगता हूँ। कृपया हमें अपनी बुकिंग ट्रेस और आपके अनुरोध पर फ़ॉलो अप करने के लिए हमें सक्षम करने के लिए निम्न विवरण के साथ प्रदान करते हैं: -
                      नाम इस्तेमाल किया टिकट -
                      बुकिंग के लिए प्रयुक्त सेल नंबर और ईमेल आईडी -
                      दिनांक जिस पर बुकिंग कर दिया गया था - बुकिंग के लिए कि क्या आरक्षण INOX वेबसाइट, INOX बॉक्स ऑफिस के माध्यम से किया गया या Bookmyshow(if bookmyshow is used please mail them on [protected]@bookmyshow.com)
                      हम आपको करने के लिए कारण किसी भी असुविधा के लिए माफी माँगता हूँ। aap hume [protected]@inoxmovies.com pe jaankari de sakthe hain INOX वेब टीम लिखने के लिए समय लेने के लिए धन्यवाद

Pinkyshama
                        We went as a family to watch a movie at Madurai Inox at vishal de mall and it happened to be an A rated movie but we had a child who is five. Initially they promised to change the movie but at the counter a Prasad refused to listen to anything and behaved very awkwardly. Not only did our money go down the drain, but our entire Sunday outing was ruined because of this horrible experience. I want this looked in immediately.

[Jan 17, 2016] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Dear Guest,

We are in receipt of your mail and would like you to note that the Movie Thaarai Thappattai Movie has been granted an Adult Certification by the Censor Board .Please do check on the website of bookmyshow where in while booking tcikets the guests are notified with this message .
                        This movie is 'A' rated and is for audiences above the age of 18. Please carry a valid photo ID/age proof to the theatre. No refund of tickets once bought. Only when the guest accepts the option does it allow a booking .

As per the conditions laid down by the Censor Board anyone who is under the age of 18 years cannot be allowed to view the movie. This is also clearly mentioned in our Terms & Conditions and is printed on the tickets.

Trust we have clarified on your complaint . Your patronage of INOX is extremely important to us and we hope that you continue to visit us.

INOX Web Team

Inox Leisure / Inoxmovies.com — Unsatisfactory online service [Resolved]

navin goswami
                          For booking online tickets everytime I use to tell them to update the shows after that I would able to book tickets I have...

Sudhan Senthilkumar
                          Not the first time i visit INOX Chennai Arcot road. My show timing was 10.10 Pm the show was suppose to start by at that time right?? but unfortunately ! sorry as regularly you started the show by 10.35 . Do you think people sitting out there are jobless . we pay Rs 120 for a movie and we are irritated literally with 60 minutes Ads For a 2.07 hours ! Can you justify this !!! Please dont tell that you are giving some 60 minutes to people get settled ! or else you are giving time to all the shopkeepers out there to get all your old stuffs sold! Just think of this, If the show ie movie been done in 2.07 hours you can save lots of power and the same time you can increase your number of shows and the next show also can be started at the correct time, Dont be dump like having Irritating Ads for 1 hour. Name Sudhan Mobile [protected] Mail [protected]@gmail.com Date 29.12.2015 INOX ARCOT ROAD Movie Pasanga 2 10.10PM show movie actually ended by 1.10Am
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Dec 30, 2015] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Customer Care's response Dec 31, 2015
                          Dear Guest , At the outset let me thank you for your feedback on INOX . It is of great importance to us that our guests take time to let us know of our services offered as it gives us a chance to look into our daily operations and make constructive and positive changes in our working. The overall movie going presentation has evolved with inclusion of ads/interval as movie going format. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you due to a relatively longer interval as mentioned by you. We would like to elucidate here that we design the advertisement schedule looking at the ideal interval time that is required for all the guests to resettle on their seats after the break. The inclusion and timeframe of advertisement content is done with this approach. The timing is dependent on technical , commercial and operational requirements of each cinema auditorium hence may change weekly /daily . Let us assure you that all the activities, events, programs and operations at INOX are done with guest centric approach and we are extremely sensitive to the overall quality and experience that our guests have at our premises. Your Patronage of INOX is important and we look forward to welcome you once again Regards , INOX Web Team

Vinayak Choudhary
                            Our show was suppose to start at 10pm. So we came here at 9:50pm. But the gate openend at 10:11pm. The worst part is that the movie already started before. So by coming early also we missed the movie by 5 mins. My name Vinayak Choudhary. [protected]
                            Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Dec 19, 2015] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Customer Care's response Dec 20, 2015
                            Dear Guest At the outset let me thank you for your feedback. It is important to get feedback from our guest on our services offered. This gives us a chance to make constructive and positive changes in our workplace. We would request that you let us know INOX Location show and contact details as we would like to speak to you in person. I assure you that we are committed to offer world class cinema experience. In that regard your patronage of INOX is extremely important to us and we hope that you continue to visit us. Please mail us details on [protected]@inoxmovies.com Warm Regards , INOX Web Team

Releasing of movie

In bhubnaeswar why now u see me 2 is not showing at inox its such a famous movie

Inox Leisure / Inoxmovies.com — High snacks price [Resolved]

Neha Singh Kshatriya
                              Why in cinemas we get food product at 10 times higher price rate than outside, not only in inox cinema thi9s case is same...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

rakesh2016

Inox theatres(chandra metro mall), arcot road, virugambakkam, chennai. As per rules just they are showing 10rs ticket in online site and theatre LED display But they are not issuing any 10rs, please take against them

Sincerely,
                              Rakesh.

Priyankajohnkoti
                                I did not book any tickets at inox neither a combo but overnight when i see a message in the morning regarding a trasaction at inox leisure for a purchase of rs.170 is a surprise to me and it is damn disgusting on their part.i usually get a one time password for my debit card purchase after which i entr that my money will be cut from the account but here a direct transaction message appears in my inbox.kindly return my money to my account immediatly

Invalid transaction
                                Invalid transaction

Bho Bho
                                  Dear Sir, This is put in your kind notice that Mr. Vipin ([protected])courier boy asked route of my product delivered address and confirm me to come at my address, which is given to your company. Inox Leisure limited is the famous place in swarn nagari and he understand and committed to me to come at destination. After one hour he called me up and told me that he delivered my courier at ground floor Box office. I checked for the same but he was not correct. Again I made a call to Mr. Vipin and ask about courier, he refused to come at destination and told me that your address is so far from my office. So I cannot deliver your packet. Sir, It is very painful for me, after waiting for 2 Hours he told me that i am not coming. Thanks and regards, Hemant Sharma [protected]
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Oct 05, 2015] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Customer Care's response Oct 05, 2015
                                  Dear Mr Sharma , we would like to understand what is the exact nature of complaint , could you please mail us details on [protected]@inoxmovies.com . Regards , INOX Webteam