INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com
INOX Leisure Limited

INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Customer Care

INOX Leisure Limited

FacebookLinkedInYoutube
Viraj Towers, 5th Floor Western, Express Highway, Andheri (East)
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Contact Form

Registered Office
ABS Towers,Old Padra Road, Vadodara - 390 007.Gujarat

Awesome

INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com related photos (151)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Complaints & Reviews

bhuvancomp
The price of tickets being sold are very high in almost all multiplexes, making it difficult for the middle class society to watch movie weekends..even the regional language are being sold in a very high cost..The movie I wanted to watch was dodmane huduga Kannada movie in inbox multiplex malleshwaram and it shows 290rs per ticket..earlier it was said that the ticket price of regional movies won't exceed 110rs but it never came into action

Costly ticket price
Costly ticket price
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 5, 2016

[Oct 04, 2016] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Customer Care's response Oct 04, 2016
Dear Guest,

Please mail us your contact number & email ID at [protected]@inoxmovies.com. We regret the inconvenience caused. We will revert shortly.

Best regards,
INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Customer Care's response Oct 04, 2016
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing INOX for your movie going experience.
We appreciate the time taken by you to give us valuable inputs and feedback .Further with regard to ticket pricing, the same is based on various parameters and is dynamic .
We do have special pricing on certain days of the week, eg BANGALORE - MALLESHWARAM on Mondays Rs 100 till 11:59 am (Rs. 80 Kannada Movies) .Tuesdays Rs 120 12:00pm onwards (Rs. 90 Kannada Movies). The same has some Terms & conditions applicable. Please read the terms and conditions listed on our website under Offers section .
We trust this has resolved your query, Your patronage of INOX is important to us .

INOX Support

divyesh shah 95
    I am booking ticekt of 2nd oct 2016 movies of m. S. Dhoni in inox thakur mall dahisar but on error failure payment option it is rebooking transaction ticket was going to done of date 1 oct 2016 on 4.30 pm show on booking time was 3.50 pm on 1 oct 2016, after this ticket print when chk & cont to book my show for this error they told us we never doing any alteration or refund after doing booking, i am going to doing many request to change date but they are not agree to any kind of help for this kind of error
    Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 1, 2016

[Oct 01, 2016] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Customer Care's response Oct 01, 2016
    Dear Guest,

We have received your email and would like to inform you that sale of tickets is guided by local laws including the entertainment tax act. Keeping these in mind, our company policy states that a ticket once sold/ printed cannot be exchanged, cancelled or refunded. The same is mentioned in the “Terms & Conditions” on our website which you have read and agreed upon, before completing your transaction.
    We request that before purchasing tickets, carefully review your booking details as same cannot be changed once booked.

Best Regards,
    INOX Web Team
    Myself and friend went to movie in chennai inox in the interval we planned to buy minute maid pulpy orange small bottle and they said rate is 60rs. They are charging double the prize the MRP amount. This is not fair to buy at this rate.

Anil Girase
      I went to esic hospital thane with my family for doing smart card formalities before 1.6 year
      But i have not received smart card so far
      Please lookinto the matter and please reply me

Esi no. [protected]
      Employee name: anil padamsing girase
      Mob' [protected]
      Email: [protected]@gmail.com
      Employer code:[protected]
      Name: inox leisure / inoxmovies.com
      Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 5, 2016

[Sep 26, 2016] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Customer Care's response Sep 27, 2016
      Dear Mr Girase,
      We are in receipt of your complaint same has been shared with our HR team, they would contact you on the given number .
      INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Customer Care's response Sep 30, 2016
      Dear Mr Girse,

We understand from the Unit Hr at Thane that the needful has been done . You are going to receiveIno your card in 15 days . Trust this resolves your concern you can reach us on [protected]@inoxmovies.com.

Inox Support

Deepdatta Rakshit
        Dear Team,

I and two of my friends went for 3:50pm Pink movie show at Inox inorbit Malad. I was seated at H3 seat (hall 6 I guess). The seat was not at all comfortable and has lost all it's under thigh support. On top of that I was suffering from lower back spasms. Upon complaining, the helper said the seat seems OK to him and maybe I'm overweight hence the issue. The helper also brought in a supervisor who offered me a different seat, but when I told him we were a group of three, he looked puzzled.

Please look into this, I think seat servicing and it's comfort is o[censored]tmost importance as well for a multiplex. Seats when new are tested for carrying heavy duty weight and can pick obese people with ease. Trust me I ain't close to that heavy and as per the helper's deduction aand conclusion of the issue.

Hope for a favourable response and better comfort for the price that we pay for.

Deepdatta
        Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 26, 2016

[Sep 19, 2016] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Customer Care's response Sep 19, 2016

INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Customer Care's response Sep 23, 2016
        Dear Guest,

We await the details requested in our earlier post, please mail us the same as we would like to speak to you.

Snehanshusid
          I am a citizen of Dhanbad city. I generally go for most of the movies but in my city the ticket counter guy asked for combo and if you will not take the combo, he will not give the ticket. This is not fare. His popcorn and soft drinks shops are not working, so he is added the combo to the tickets. If you deny taking combo, he surely not give anyone the ticket. Please do something or else it's better not go to inox.
          Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 7, 2016

[Sep 04, 2016] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Customer Care's response Sep 05, 2016
          Dear Guest

At the outset let me thank you for your feedback. It is important to get feedback from our guest on our services offered. This gives us a chance to make constructive and positive changes in our workplace.

We would request that you let us know INOX Location show and contact details as we would like to speak to you in person. I assure you that we are committed to offer world class cinema experience. In that regard your patronage of INOX is extremely important to us and we hope that you continue to visit us.

Yaswanth Babu
            I stay at visakhapatnam.tomorrow i.e is[protected] is the release of the movie of janatha garage.the time and date while i am writing the complaint is 22:[protected].till now they didnt open the booking for tickets on their website.if they are not providing the tickets for sale online, what are they doing with the movie tickets?selling in black market or keeping in reservation for some special people?if this is so how can we watch the movies on first day?
            Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 2, 2016

[Aug 31, 2016] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Customer Care's response Sep 01, 2016
            Dear Guest,

We apologize for any inconvenience that we may have caused you. The bookings will be opened only after the commercial terms for that movie are finalized with distributors who own rights of that movie. The same is variable and hence may cause a delay at times in bookings.

INOX Web Team,
            Hi I'm a regular customer to inoxmovies, I'm from visakhapatnam(Vizag). We have the release of janatha garage on sept 1st, 2016 . Inox is not playing this movie and they haven't updated the website yet and they are very irresponsible so please see that the movies is played here. Thank you.

shrey nirvick
              I am from Dhanbad, Jharkhand and at Inox Dhanbad they said it's necessary to take a ticket with combo of some food items otherwise they would not me give one.
              Indirectly they stopped me from watching a movie at Inox Cinemas.
              I always thought INOX itself is a brand name but today I got to know it's even worse than local multiplexes.
              Heartiest Thank you INOX cinemas.
              Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 1, 2016

[Aug 29, 2016] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Guest

We would request that you let us know your contact details as we would like to speak to you in person. I assure you that we are committed to offer world class cinema experience. In that regard your patronage of INOX is extremely important to us and we hope that you continue to visit us.

Shikhar Bathla
                Inox is too unhygienic that there were lot of mosquitos, it was difficult to complete the movie. No ac cooling and seats were also in the poor condition.
                Our show started 35 minutes late, why do you make fool to customers if your show timings are not fixed and even your screen was also not clear in second half of the movie.
                Worst experience and worst cinemas in the market, you really need to improve lot.

Unhygienic, poor quality seats and ac cooling
                Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 1, 2016

[Aug 26, 2016] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rao Gollapudi
                  Dear sir/madam:

I went with my family to watch movie 3:15pm show on 21/08/2016 in margao inox i am 69 years old. When we went they took us in elevator to second floor. After the movie they forced us to use stairs of great length. Is it your policy that you won't extend the facility to old and disabled?

Actually i had a fall while taking stairs to exit and injured. However, with the help of co-audience and security guard i was able to manage to get down. Please advise your margoa inox to extend lift facility to seniors and disabled after the movie before you get into legal problems.

Please advise us whom should we approach for elevator facility after the movie.

I complained about this issue before and you assured me that you took proper action for all your inox theaters. This is about a year ago.

I appreciate your understanding the seriousness of this issue.

-rao
                  [protected]@hotmail.com
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 30, 2016

[Aug 21, 2016] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear Guest,

Thank you for the feedback and mail that was also sent to us on [protected]@inoxmovies.com.Mr Amar Rizvi our Manager has spoekn to you rearding this and we have also taken appropriate steps on the same.
                  Your patronage of INOX is extremely important to us and we hope that you continue to visit us. Please feel free to contact us for any assistance in future.

INOX Web team
                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

Inox Leisure / Inoxmovies.com — Mohenjo daro - full song cut - 14th aug'16 - 2100 hrs show at inox, porvorim, goa [Resolved]

sgridhar
                    I had booked six tickets for the movie mohenjo daro on 14th aug'16 at inox, porvorim, goa for 2100 hrs show. To our greatest...

CJK
                    We ( tickets ) went for Movie "Mohenjo Daro" on 13/8/2016, 6:30 PM show at
                    Inox cinemas at J P nagar Bangalore Central mall. The movie was screened at screen # 4. We were surprised to see they had cut the "Sarsariya" song from the movie the trailer shows this song which implies censor has not cut the song then why Inox cinema has decided not to show this song in the movie Please explain.

Chetan
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 29, 2016

[Aug 14, 2016] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Updated by CJK Aug 14, 2016
                    * 4 tickets
                    Dear Guest,
                    This is further to your mail to us about your experience at INOX. I thank you for taking the effort to write to us with your feedback as it is feedback from guests that helps us improve our services.

We apologize for any inconvenience that may have been inadvertently caused you. The content is received from the distributor directly. There is no manual intervention as content is in predetermined format.The song mentioned by you is not part of the feature film as confirmed by production house you may also to write to them for further claarification.

jacky sonejaa
                      I want to say that today I went to inox at c21 mall indore 2:30pm 30 jul 16. I ask for 2 tickets of dishoom movie, ticket counter executive told me total amout is Rs380/-. I said that I have 2 movie tickets coupons to redeem of Rs70 each. And I also said that I will give you difference amount of that..she deny to me and said to use this voucher at 21st August its last date...I want to know why she deny me..I want resolution. Or I will take strict action against it.

My movie tickets not redeemed
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 30, 2016

[Aug 01, 2016] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Mr. Soneja,
                      This is further to your Feedback to us about your experience at INOX C21 Mall, Indore on 30th July'16, and our subsequent telephonic conversation. Thank you for your feedback as it is feedback from consumers that helps us improve our services.
                      We are apologetic about the inconvenience caused to you and rest assured that we have briefed our team about the same to ensure that such slip ups do not take place again in future.
                      Your patronage of INOX is extremely important to us and we hope that you continue to visit us. I look forward to meeting you the next time you are at INOX for a movie.

Sant Swaroop
                      Unit Manager

Inox Leisure / Inoxmovies.com — My gift voucher not redeemed

Jacky Soneja
                        Hello all,
                        Today I went to inox at c21 mall indore at 3:50pm 30 jul 16.I asked for 2 ticket of dishoom movie..ticket...

Karan Hinduja
                        You have eaten my money, ypu cancelled the show and didnt refund my money yet. if i do not get my money back in next 3-4 days i will take further action against you!

Refund my money as this show got cancelled

Hi customer, booking id: fmrl[protected]. seats: cp-f23, f22, 2 seat (s) for the angry birds movie (hi on sat, 11 jun, 2016 5:35pm at inox: raghuleela mall, kandivali (w) (screen 2). please carry your cc/dc card which was used for booking tickets. please use your conf. no. 207383 and tpin no./kiosk pick-up code : 3182 to collect tickets at inox: raghuleela mall, kandivali (w)
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 30, 2016

[Jul 15, 2016] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Dear Mr Hinduja,

We trust you have recieved your refund . The details of same were sent to Bookmyshow from whom the tickets were booked . We request you to further correspond with them on [protected]@bookmyshow.com.

Kainaz Pardiwalla
                        Senior Manager- Customer Relationship Management
                        INOX Leisure Ltd.

amit24695
                          Today[protected] i went to booking counter for buying tickets for movie sultan. behavior of booking girl was very low class... she even don't know how to treat a customer... it was my bad experience with inox.. behavior of that girl really hurted me.. i don't know who was she.. but i can mention the incident time.. it was nearly 1pm[protected] inox indira vihar kota rajasthan

[Jul 11, 2016] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ಪುಲಿಕೇಶಿ ಕಾಡಪ್ಪನವರ್
                            Today[protected]pm) watched a kannada movie at inox garuda swagath mall in jayanagar.Instructions were shown in hindi. Why was there hindi usage in a state where people talk kannada? Please if you want to reach people use the local language. I'm very disappointed with hindi imposition on us. Use local language!

Usage of unknown language

Yashyam
                              I had purchased two tickets for Junooniyat movie which is of 2hours and 35mins @ inox race course, Baroda, Gujarat.

The movie started at 2.30pm instead of scheduled 2.05 time.
                              This was really upsetting.

However the movie finished at 4.20on.
                              I had purchased the ticket for entire movie and it was too disappointing that group like inox would treat its customers so badly.

I want inox to look into this matter and take corrective measures to ensure customer satisfaction.

[Jun 26, 2016] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Inbox audi 1kanpur z square . After several complaints nothing is being done ac not working and theatre is smelling a lot.

We have paid 200 rs per ticket and yet no solution provided I want my amount back

Ac not working

Smelling problem

Staff not supporting

Inox Leisure / Inoxmovies.com — Unprofessional behaviour by staff

ajay aaseri
                                Respected sir,

We, ajay and hari went to bhilwara (raj.) inox theatre to watch conjuring 2 on 21/06/2016,...

abhmes
                                R/S we were gone for watching conjuring 2 on Sunday 3.10 PM show at inox jaswant tuli mall one of the my sister forgetting ID proof she is above eighteen year old but your staff member Mr jagdish gautam completely unethical behavior with us and treating of guard and shouting on us for a sometime we are totally afraid of this matter please take some useful action against this.

[Jun 19, 2016] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vidya Vastare
                                  I went to watch a morning show movie this monday at jp nagar central inox movies bangalore and paid rs 140.00 for the ticket but had to pay rs 190.00 for the stale popcorn there. How come the concession stands are so high and why good quality is not being provided to morning show customer. Are we begin given previous day's stale popcorn? Why are we paying such exorbitant rates? You guys are fleecing money from consumers and not even giving good quality product!!! Shame on u guys.

[Jun 15, 2016] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.