[Resolved]  Bansal Tutorials Pvt. Ltd. — REFUND OF FEE

Sir, My ward Anurag Singh is studying in class XII at faridabad and he had got admission for Coaching for IIT in bansal Tutorials, 65, Kalu Sarai, Sarvpirya Vihar, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-16. For which I have made the cash payment of Rupee Ten Thousand as a Fee Vide Receipt_No. 0004 dated 17/4/13. After taking the admission unfortunately he could attend only three classes (Three days) and he got fever. Because he had to attend the school first at faridabad and then he had to go to bansal for coaching It was quit harassment job because Metro Facility is not available at present at faridabad. Keeping in mind all the above points I then decided not to send my ward to New Delhi for coaching and I requested to bansal Tutorials to refund the fee, Initially they promised to refund the fee after one month but after one month they have refunded only about forty percent of my total fee i.e Rs. 4300/- only. So I request you that kindly do some needful so that I may get more refund. My Mobile No. [protected].

SUNIL KUMAR