Ixigo
Le Travenues Technology Pvt. Ltd. India.

Ixigo Customer Care

Le Travenues Technology Pvt. Ltd. India.

TwitterFacebookYoutube

Ms. Apoorva Harduley
Head of Product & Data Quality

View More Information...

Awesome

Ixigo related photos (881)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Ixigo Complaints & Reviews

Ratikanta Mekap
Sir i travelled 2 times from flight (Bom to bbi, bbi to bom), some days after i mailed to ixigo cashback team that i didnot get any cash back money on my citrus wallet then they mailed me that yours money expired. On the flight booking window they are flashed up that cash back amount there we provide all our credential details on booking time. If suppose any costumer not claimed on that day then why not citrus/ixigo not trying to notify to the costomer by call/mail? Then whats the purpose of to given all this details on the booking time?
Ixigo just play with costumer money.
Please do the needful.

Ratikanta

cash back money is not given to customer account / citrus wallet.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 19, 2018
Ixigo Customer Care's response Dec 19, 2017
Hi Ratikanta,

Greetings from ixigo

We're really sorry for the inconvenience caused however, we'd like to inform you that citrus cashback expires in 30 days if you don't login and we do notify you via sms and email about the same. We'd also like to inform you that citrus cashback offer has been discounted from Oct 13th onwards and hence we can't do much about it.

Kindly write to [protected]@ixigo.com for any further queries.

Team ixigo
I had booked a train ticket vide PNR [protected] and ixigo booking id IXITR[protected] but am unable to open my ticket in my ixigo id or have an option to cancel it. The date of journey is day after tomorrow. Please help me in timely canceling the ticket to avoid cancellation penalty
I have tried to book ticket from ghy to new delhi on 8 Jan, 18, but due to some technical reason it failed and my money is deducted from my bank account.
Please kindly refund my money
Trip id-IXTR[protected]

Raghav Tharmatt
    Sir i booked train ticket from udhampur to haridwar for 14 april 2018, whole amount of 1471 is deducted through net banking but there is no proof of ticket, no ticket is generate i check my irctc account sir please give my money back otherwise i complaint this shameful act in consumer court
    User id is ragav0911
    Phone no is [protected]
    Email [protected]@gmail.com
    Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 19, 2018
    Ixigo Customer Care's response Dec 19, 2017
    Hi Raghav,

Greetings from ixigo

We're really sorry to hear that. If you haven't received confirmed ticket then please be assured that your amount is completely safe and will be auto-refunded in 7-10 working days depending on your bank. We appreciate your patience in the meanwhile.

Suhail06
      I booked a ticket today for bangalore from srinagar dated 17 jan 2018. Balance was deducted but didn't get the ticket yet. I tried calling indigo but they refused to help. I have provided u the required information i[censored] want any more information then plz mail
      Traveller name :ferooz ahmad dar
      No:[protected]
      Email : [protected]@gmail.com
      Account no :[protected] jand k bank
      Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 27, 2018

[Dec 19, 2017] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Ixigo Customer Care's response Dec 26, 2017
      Hi Suhail,

Greetings from ixigo

We'd like to inform you that your booking reflects as failed and hence ticket could not be issued. However, full refund has been already processed to your account. Kindly check once.

Team ixigo
      I booked a flight ticket from Vizag to Banglore ..2249 has been deducted from my account and ticket was not booked .It has been one week and still I didn't get my refund back
      I have two times booked rail tickets but every time booking has failed and debited money in my credit account of axis Bank.
      Booking details attached as below.
      User Id- kanchiyede
      Mob no - [protected]
      Account no - [protected]
      So please help for refund money process

Ixigo — refund of money

Suriya Prasanna
        Actually i booked a train ticket from katpadi to tirupur in coimbatore express today (16.12.2017) but the booking didn't take...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (15)

Aleya Akbar
        Dear team,

It is extremely disappointing that i booked my ticket from ixigo, the whole amount got deducted but no ticket was generated. It is shameful that you are fooling your customers. I want full refund of 940rs that was deducted for booking. Following are my details:
        Irctc id - aleyaakbar
        Ticket from-habibganj
        Ticket upto - gwalior
        Date of journey - 16/12/17

I want to know how much the it will take.
        I had booked a flight ticket from blr to amd on 4th december 2017 using ixigo.As per the ixigo terms, cashback of Rs 500 should be received within 48hrs once the ticket is booked.But unfortunately i did not received it yet.Please make sure that i receive cashback as soon as possible.
        FYI:TRIP ID:[protected]
        Ixigo Customer Care's response, Dec 17, 2017

Greetings from ixigo

As informed via e-mail, your cashback was successfully credited to your ixigo account on 11th Dec. Kindly check again.

For any assistance, please write to us at [email protected]

Greetings from ixigo

We'd like to inform you that sometimes due to network issue, transaction doesn't go through successfully. In such instances, if amount is charged, it is auto-refunded to your account in 5-10 working days depending on your bank.

For any assistance, you can easily reach out to us at [protected]@ixigo.com.

Team ixigo
        Dear. Sir i am bookd a sleepar train ticket from fakiragram jn to Vadodara jn date 3 december 2017 my ticket is cancelled but my refund on this time is not deposit in my accounts plz help me and deposit my refund in my accounts my ticket PNR [protected] my mobile no is [protected]
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Ixigo — refund money against train ticket booking failed but money deducted from my debit card

kabi kiran
          Am kabiraj nayak, i had tried to book a train ticket between koraput to jharsuguda on 10th december 2017 bearing booking id...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

Navkunj
          I have booked 2 tickets from Ayodhya to Bhagalpur dated 6.01.2017 . I hi forget password and my money is debited but ticket not issued . Pls return my money at earliest
          Sir ixigo have many problems due to we people are suffering if ticket is not booked refund should be within 3 days . But unfortunately I am feeling sad . I have done payment by credit card .hence personal request to look into the matter and give me reply

Navkunj b pandey

[Dec 23, 2017] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

jisudarshan
            I booked a ticket for varanasi to sharjah. 1500 rs cashback offer including. After booking they returned 1500 rs ixigo money. Which can not be transferable in to account. Ixigo money has a time limit for 6 monts.in case if do not plan or book then it collapse. It is complete cheating to customer.

Why these type of problems occurs. If someone do take actions then it happens regularly.

Greetings from ixigo

We'd like to inform you that ixigo money is the best travel currency as it can be used hundred per cent on your next booking to avail instant discount. There are no restrictiosn on the booking amount and you can earn/redeem ixigo money any number of times a month. ixigo money is credited in 48 hours of booking confirmation unlike 30 days time of citrus cashback. Also, we clearly show all the terms during the booking so that you can check before the payment. Kindly write to us at [protected]@ixigo.com for any assistance.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Ixigo — ticket was not booked refund my money of this my account

shahidbio
              Today i am booking ticket but ticket was not booked. My paments duduct two times my debet card l amount rs 674 one times (Train...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Ram nepal
              My paments duduct four times my debet card l amount rs 2161 three times and 808 one times total amount rs 7294 date 29_11 2017 train deharadun express booking from delhi to vodadora my acount no [protected] please refund my money immediately because i am facing so many problem to go outside state thank you my boking id ixitr[protected] next ixitr[protected] next [protected] next [protected] thank you
              Dear Ram,

Greetings from ixigo

Thank you for writing to us. Please be assured that your amount will be auto-refunded in 3-7 working days if ticket was not generated. For any assistance, you can write to us at [protected]@ixigo.com.

Navkunj b pandey
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Ixigo — did not refund my money back

Ishika Gupta
                I booked a flight from jaipur to hyderabad through ixigo (Go air airlines) on 25th november for 4588inr. First of all i booked...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (7)

[email protected]
                I have booked two flight tickets separately from pune to delhi
                For booking id [protected] i have received cash back for irn 444
                But for booking id [protected] i have not received cash back.
                Now i am taking follow up for the same with ixigo team, what i am getting in reply that they doesn't found any booking id [protected] even though i have sent them the tickets as well as invoice copy then also i get same reply from them which is not at all digestible for me nor any of the one going through the same situation.
                Need your kind support to sort out the issue.

Concerned citizen,
                Harsh purohit

Greetings from ixigo

We're really sorry to hear that you haven't received cashback for your booking. Please be assured that we are working on your concern & cashback will be credited in 7-10 working days. We appreciate your patience in the meanwhile.

Team ixigo
                Please refund my money for rupees 380 on 05/12/2017. Train booking not complete and money debit our account. Please refund my money today without any delay
                Still not get my cashback yet
                Team request you to send the transaction id against which cahshback is added to my wallet.

Harsh

Ixigo — booking of ticket

gauramarp
                  Yesterday itried to book the ticket from chapra to chandigarh on 2.1.2018, bu debit card of syndicate bank,
                  I tried...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

sagar7291
                  Dear ixigo

I have a booked ola cab through your app and ixigo app was showing the correct address but the ola have different address. Ola driver drop me at wrong location and treat me very badly while i was telling him to drop me at right location.

Date 20.11.2017 time 10.11 am.

I have proof of your app was showing the right location detail.
                  Hi Sagar,

Greetings from ixigo

We'd request you to please send a brief query of your concern along with the Booking Id at [protected]@ixigo.com. It will help us to assist you better. It will help us to assist you better.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Ixigo — cancellation of train ticket

rajansamuel
                    I booked a 3ac train ticket for my journey from ernakulam south to bangalore city leaving station on 18/11/2017 through ixigo...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (16)

Raghav Nayyar
                    Hi team,

I had booked two tickets with ixigo, using a new code for rs. 750 and another code for rs. 500. However, still there is no amount credited within my ixigo money wallet.

I have written to [protected]@ixigo.com several times, submitted a feedback request to contact me as well but still there is no response from your side.
                    I want to book another ticket for which i need ixigo money as soon as possible.

Below are the details :-
                    1. Trip id :- emt29092856
                    2. Trip id :- [protected]

Name :- raghav

Could you please let me know how soon this will be possible, because it is very difficult to get hold of you guys.
                    Dear Raghav,

Greetings from ixigo

As per your telephonic discussion with our team, your ixigo money was credited in 48 hours as promised. We hope your concern is resolved now.

Feel free to reach out at [protected]@ixigo.com for any assistance!

Team ixigo
                    2 time my money has deducted but flight is not booked. actually i eant to booked a ticket between delhi to nagpur in 15 november by ixigo mobile app. and during that 2 time my money has been deducted by ixigo but flight is not booked what can i do
                    Ixigo Customer Care's response, Nov 17, 2017

Greetings from ixigo

Kindly contact the service provider (Cleartrip, Easemytrip etc) through which you booked on ixigo. They will address your concern quickly.

Parameswaran Balasubramanian
                      Provided with a cash back code on 2 11 2017 with expiry date as 31 12 2017. But surprisingly when i use the code system says it is an expired code. Taken up immediately with Ixigo by email and was informed that the code expired on 31.10.2017. How come expired code can be sent subsequent to the expiry date. Code was sent on 02.11.2017 with old expiry date but the communication contained a future expiry date. This came to light when i used the code.

Greetings from ixigo

We're glad to inform you that we have updated the coupon's validity. Kindly try checking it again.

For any further queries, kindly write to us at [protected]@ixigo.com

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Ixigo — cashback money is not get credited in wallet

azadpe
                        Hi team,

I have booked a flight from ixigo mobile application as a new user with"new750" coupon code to get...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

shuchia
                        I booked a flight ticket in ixigo with pnr hyz4z.. The flight was rescheduled by airline and i was assured by air india for cancellation with full refund.
                        I also got the message of full refund from airindia and cleartrip.

Ixigo booked ticket via cleartrip and cleartrip said refund will be credited to ixigo.. How can i get it back.. How long it will take.. How it will be given to me.. Please help me regarding this
                        Dear Shuchi,

Greetings from ixigo

We understand that your concern is regarding Trip Id[protected]. We'd like to inform you that your refund has been already processed by Cleartrip & will be credited in 5-7 working days. For any assistance, you can call on[protected].

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Ixigo — charged for my flight booking but haven't received a booking confirmation or refund

Kiranraj1
                          Dear sir/madam,

Myself sandeep patil, i have been charged for my flight booking but haven't received a booking...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)