[Resolved] Ixigo — not get my refund of my train cancellation

Same. on Nov 22, 2018
My pnr no is [protected]. It had already been provided by the irctc but not yet provided by ixigo. Refund my money back as soon as possible as message was sent from ixigo team on 4 november about to refund my money back in 72 hrs but yet i had not got. I am sending you my last mini statement of my account so that you can get confirm about my problem. Contact me at [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 24, 2018

[Nov 22, 2018] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ixigo Customer Care's response, Nov 23, 2018

Greetings from ixigo!

Please be informed refund against the shared PNR [protected] has already been processed from our end and we had sent you the refund details as well to hariomnk[protected]@gmail.com. Kindly check your mail box once.

For any other assistance, free to write to us at [email protected]

Train ixigo.

Comments

My ticket didn't get booked I still got charged ony card, help I tried contacting them on email but to no avail, they didn't even booked my ticket, I lost my money too.

I have not received the refund amount yet
I have done the train booking on 15/11/18 but it was failed and my money was deducted and still not received yet but today one of my train transaction was failed and money was deducted but I received that money today only so I want to know that when will I receive my early refund.
Hi i am swati jadhav 18 Apr 2018 train tikit booking fail not my account mony transfer why
I have successfully paid but booking is pending

I m booking my ticket on ixigo
24nov 2018
paying for ticket I m credit ed 474 rs in their account
But ticket can't bookend so I m inciate refund but after 5 days I m not receive money
Today 6 days goes of complaint
Please help me to get my money back

I booked a ticket from moradabad to gorakhpur that time it is not confirmed but i booked it. At the date of train after chart prepration my tucket is not confirmed so all i need is my amount back . Kindly give my amount back.i booked my ticket on 12 october for train on 15 october kindly refund it back .
I cancelled my two tickets and it's been 3 days and still I got no refund.
I could not get my money back It's been 13 days

2nd floor, Veritas Building, Behind Ibis Hotel, Sector 53, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Ixigo - not get my refund of my train cancellation