[Resolved] Ixigo — train ticket booking failed

AishAhuja1 on Aug 18, 2018
I was trying to book my ticket for train 11057 from dadar to dhule which was failed for some reason from the ixigo site. The amount was deducted. But the ticket was not booked.After several retries the ticket was not booked nor receiving any reply from there end. The order ID of the same is IXITR[protected]. I didnt received my refund nor the ticket was booked.

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 19, 2018

[Aug 18, 2018] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ixigo Customer Care's response, Aug 19, 2018
Hi Aish,

Greetings from ixigo!

Please be informed booking against the shared id is failed and refund shall reflect into your bank account within 5-7 working days as per bank refund policies.

For any further assistance feel free to write to us at trains@ixigo.com.

Team ixigo.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

9/8/2018 ixigo ticket was not booked.
Please refund my amount in account=355/-

shankar@sahoo's reply, Aug 17, 2018
Please refund (9/8/2018)
I m rajinder singh I booked tarin ticket amritsar to Delhi 2time but both time my ticket cancle I booked on 13 aug but money didnt refund in my account yet I racieved mag sent by ixigo I am again and again sent mail on there id www.ixigo.com but they didnt refund I don't know how will

I have booked a ticket from saharsa to patna in janhit express with the help of ixigo app, my money has been deducted three times that is in total 3060rs. i have logged a complain but the company is not responding nd they have still not re-funded my money. Kindly help me to refund my money.

2nd floor, Veritas Building, Behind Ibis Hotel, Sector 53, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Ixigo - train ticket booking failed