[Resolved] Ixigo — transaction failed

9/moore Avenue santinagar, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Saina_29 on Apr 23, 2019
I booked tickets from patna to howrah but some how transaction expired rs 1260 also deducted from my account... My order id ixitr[protected] plz refund my money within how may days will i get my money back. It's a very bad experience for me in ixigo.. I will think again... Before booking through this app...
Plz it's an request i want my money back...

Complaint marked as Resolved May 26, 2019

[Apr 23, 2019] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ixigo Customer Care's response, Apr 25, 2019
Hi Saina,

Greetings from ixigo!

Please be informed booking against the shared id had failed and refund shall reflect into your bank account within 5 working days as per bank refund policies. You would get this amount from "Le Travenues Technology / ixigo" in your payment statement.

Rest assured! Your money is safe and will surely be refunded to your bank.

Please write back to us at [protected]@ixigo.com, in case of any further assistance.

Team ixigo.

Comments

I did a train reservation in which my 1400 rupees were cut and the reservation was cancelled my account did not return rs 1400 so far
I booking my ticket Chennai Egmore(MS) to Bhubaneswar(BBS) PDY BBS EXPRESS on date (03/04/2019 )payment ₹1127.42 is also completed. But ticket booking is failed .
So request you please refund my money as soon as possible..

My name is padmabati swain .I canceled my ticket on11/04/019 but I have not got my money and please refund my money .
Padmanoj1's reply, Apr 15, 2019
I canceled my ticket but I don't got my money plz refund it
Payment successful but bus ticket conformation no

2nd floor, Veritas Building, Behind Ibis Hotel, Sector 53, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Ixigo - transaction failed