Jobz Naukri And Career Planner — fraud and lack of transparency - refund the amount paid

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Telangana, India
 Srinivas Yalamati on Mar 14, 2019
Iam srinivas, top management professional in banking and financial services space from hyderabad.

Ms priyanka at jobznaukri and career planners initially said that with a payment of rs.5, 200/- through paytm they can schedule interviews. I have paid the money through paytm order number [protected] on 13/03/19 upi transaction number[protected] at 12.34pm. Photo proof of the transaction is enclosed.

Ms priyanka said she will arrange job interviews for me. After paying this money, she transferred my call to another department. Where ms neha, emailed to me saying i need to pay another rs.14, 999/- towards id creation before scheduling interviews. Only after this payment they can arrange interviews. The link below was sent to me and they said in 15 minutes the link will expire they insisted to pay immediately through this link pasted below.

Following is the email id that they communicated with me [email protected]

When i declined to pay rs.14, 999/- they said they were sorry for not communicating about this second payment. Yet they insisted that pay atleast half the amount. When i declined to pay, ms priyanka says she cannot refund my money rs.5, 200/- till 3 months since it is a process in their company. I insisted for immediate refund since they were not keen to arrange any interviews for me.

Priyanka didnt own up the responsibility of not communicating the future payments of rs.14, 999/- and neither priyanka nor neha were aplogetic about this surprise payment they were insisting and in turn they were saying that i didnt complete the process, as if i was unprofessional and didnt know my commitments.

Later i reached their website and found this mobile number [protected] and reached mr stephen. He heard my story in short and promised to get back and never bother to call back and didnt pick up calls after that.

Website link www.jobznaukri.in

Company address on website: 162, kumba marg, ward 27, sanganer, pratap nagar, jaipur, rajasthan - 302033

I was traumatised by this experience and wish to bring it to the notice of the consumer complaints forum and am also posting this in social media so that such unprofessional companies like jobznaukri and careerplanners dont cheat innocent people and i wish to educate people about my terrible experience with jobznaukri. Also they claim that its another department of nauri.com. I wish to bring this to the attention of naukri.com people as well.

Srini

fraud and lack of transparency - refund the amount paid

Comments

Just Now, I have received call from the same company - I immediately understood that it is a fraud only.

30 mins before I received another fraud company name - gulftalent.com asking for same - money in advance.

There are lakhs of scam companies are running in India to cheat and get money, since no proper laws and no proper management by government - these companies have confidence to cheat people.

Jobz Naukri And Career Planner - fraud and lack of transparency - refund the amount paid

Company:Jobz Naukri And Career Planner