[Resolved] Justickets — I want to cancel my tickets

Krishna2690 on Jan 10, 2018
Sir, i am krishna from vizag i book the tickets for agnyatavasi on 12th january 2018 at sri lakshmi narshimha picture palace screen-1, visakhapatnam, theatre g26, g27 are my seat numbers
At 10:45 am ticket costs rs.443.66 movie but i have some other work so i want to cancel my tickets can you help me please. Sir i want my refund urgently and i require money very urgent please solve my problem it is very urgent.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 3, 2018

[Jan 10, 2018] Justickets customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Justickets Customer Care's response, Jan 11, 2018
Hi Krishna,

vikas byna's response, Jan 26, 2018
What happened give any rpy

I want to cancel my tickets
vikas byna's response, Jan 26, 2018
We thought today tickets

I want to cancel my tickets
Justickets Customer Care's response, Jan 30, 2018
Hi Vikas,

Thank you for writing in to us with your feedback!

Based on your selection the tickets are booked and the payment page shall show the tickets confirmation. There is currently no option to cancel or exchange tickets, but we will try to look at introducing a feature in the future for your convenience.

Justickets Team

Comments

Sir i booked telugu movie tickets please cancel ticket and refund to money bank booking id no is Justickets Booking CZ8LHUZN for Agnasavasi U/A () on 10 jan 2018, 09:00 PM at Sri Maheswaari Cinema, Maheshwaram
Sri Vijayalakshmi 70MM, I Paid money through paytm please refound my money to paytm wallet.
Justickets Customer Care's response, Jan 17, 2018

Hi Nagulmeera,

Thank you writing into us!

We would like to understand more about this. Please explain your request in detail with the amount debited, date, your registered mobile number & email address and kindly send it to support@justickets.in for us to help you better.

Hi sir
I'm Anil Thota from Bhimavaram and we need tickets bookings for Agnyathavaasi movie to be opened as early as possible
Justickets Customer Care's response, Jan 17, 2018

Hi Anil,

Thank you writing into us!

Please visit Justickets.in to book tickets instantly.

Check out our Assisted Booking feature, designed for your convenience! No more waiting in a queue, or frantically logging in online to monitor shows and book tickets! Place an Assisted Order based on your preferences and relax. We will invest our best efforts to get you the ticket of your choice!

Justickets Customer Care's response, Jan 30, 2018

Hi Vikas,

Justickets Team
I made a movie ticket booking on 01/01/2018 4.35 PM through amazon pay for the movie AADI on Girija theater at thrissur Kerala and I got confirmation from Amazon Pay the Txn ID : P[protected] but i didn't get any confirmation from your side that I get or canceled the ticket

Hi Rajesh,

Justickets Team
Sir please cancel my I booked Telugu movie tholiprema movie booking code MVO7MKYY gokul theater allipuram visakapatanm, Saturday 10feb 2018, 2:30pm, balcony -E07 please cancel the ticket, my name is Tumma srinu, my Mobile no is [protected], my email address srinutumma146@gmail.com, my just ticket wallet, fell happy if you cancal many thankyou.

Hi Tumma,

Justickets Team
I have booked tickets for padmavaat telugu by mistake on saturday instead of sunday so please cancel my tickets on Saturday

Hi Kopalli,