Kenstar
Kitchen Appliances India Ltd.

Kenstar Customer Care

Uttar Pradesh

Corporate Office
Plot No.296, Udyog Vihar, Phase-2, Gurgaon 122015

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
2nd Floor, Mithai Mansion, 3-6-430, 4th Street, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad - 500029

Guwahati, Assam
House No29, 2nd Floor, Pearless Building, Near Suryamahal Dr. B. Baruah Road, Ulubari, Guwahati – 781007

Delhi
45 Aroma Medica Okhla Phase - 3, New Delhi - 110020

Patna, Bihar
C/o Val, 1/8 Abhojik Bhawan, Vivekanand Marg, North S.K. Puri, Patna

Raipur, Chhatisgarh
Beside Banthia Nurshing Home Rajatalab, Raipur (C.G.) - 492 013

Ahmedabad, Gujarat
301-304 Videocon House B/h Urja House Swastik Char Rasta Navarangpura – Ahmedabad 380009

Cybiz Center, 309-310, Phase - 4 Gurgaon 122001

Goa
Kamat Complex, Bldg. No. 03, 1st Floor Tonca Caranzalem, Panaji 403001 - Goa

Ranchi, Jharkhand
2nd Floor, A.H. Complex, Opp. S.F.C. Godown, Kadru, Ranchi - 834002

Jammu, J&K
Adjacent To Hotel Fortune, Riverra Inn, Maharaja Gulab Singh Marg, Vivekananda Chowk, Jewel, Jammu – 180001
Toll-Free: 1800 881 4040

Bangalore, Karnataka
Vil, No-40/509, 1st Floor, 8th Cross, 7th Block, Jayanagar West, Kanakapura Road, Bangalore

Cochin, Kerala
Santhi Emerald, 3rd Floor, Cheruparambath Road, Kadavanthra, Cochin – 682 020

Indore, Madhya Pradesh
1st Floor Malwa Tower 10 Old Palasiya A B Road Indore – 452001 (MP

Marol Bhavan, Marol Co-Op Ind. Area, Makwana Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400059

Bhubaneswar, Orissa
Raj Path Motor, Plot No. 263, Annapurna Complex Bapuji Nagar, Bhubaneswar 751009

Chandigarh
SCO 80-82, nd Floor, Sec-17 D, Chandigarh - 160017

Jalandhar, Punjab
Plot No. 1571, 1st Floor Lado Wali Road Near Alaska Industries, Jalandhar - 144001

Jaipur, Rajasthan
Brij Anukampa Tower, 701-704, 7th Floor Ashok Marg, Jaipur - 302001

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
RBN Towers, Plot No: 2492, 3rd Floor, 4th Avenue, Shanthi Colony Main Rd, Anna Nagar, Cheennai

Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
2nd Floor Raja Ram Palaza 75 Hazrat Ganj, Lucknow - 226001

Dehradun, Uttarakhand
814 Indra Nagar Dehradun - 248001

Kolkata, West Bengal
39 A Harish Mukherjee Road, Kolkata, 3rd Floor, 700025

View More Information...

Good

Kenstar related photos (93)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Kenstar Complaints & Reviews

H
Bengaluru, Karnataka
OM...!!! In Question steam iron box is working well, the operating / on off knob ( Plastic material with lugs ) lugs have...
H
Mumbai, Maharashtra
DEAR SIR / MADAM, I HAVE PURCHASED THIS COOLER ON[protected] FROM NEW SURAT ELECTRICAL, SURAT & SINCE THEN I AM FACING...
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
On 7th March 2015, Marshall from GK electronics (Kenstar service center), Chennai had attended to repair a Microwave oven....

P
Gurgaon, Haryana
I have an induction cooktop from kenstar which was gifted to me. This cooktop is still under warranty and i also have the warranty card. As it was gifted I don't have the bill for the item. This cooktop is not working as it is automatically going to "Soup mode" and stopping. I contacted the kenstar customer care NO: [protected]. The person informed that they cannot give warranty as i have no bill. I told them that i have the warranty card and the date is mentione on it with the dealer stamp on it. This was purchased from kerala and now I live in Bangalore. I want a swift solution for this case. The customer care person is not ready to understand the problem. This is poor customer service from kenstar and I recommend don't buy products from kenstar

[Feb 12, 2015] Kenstar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Prasanth

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@vgmail.in.

Dear Prasanth,

We apologize for the inconvenience you have faced.
We are unable to contact you on provided contact no, pls. call[protected]Prefix StateCapitalSTD code) for complaint registration with Kenstar Call Center.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Dear Sir/Madam We have purchased a a electric Geyser 15 Ltr from Snalp Deal from your company vice invoice no S5C151/14-15/55668...

Ar Rayyan, Qatar
    I purchased cooler from your company 4-5 month which is not working i logged complain and talk with your company guy for service but he always use to say i will come after 2 days now a days he is not picking the phone also i am facing many problem for service matter. This is to inform you that no service man come till date ... is this service you providing. please fix issue as soon as possible as you can see i register the complain 4 month back but still pending case. Service Eng name who is not responding Mr.Anwar Phone :-+[protected] waiting for urgent reply.

[Jan 31, 2015] Kenstar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Sajid,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number, mobile number and email ID at [protected]@vgmail.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

X
      Delhi, Delhi
      Dear Sir, We are facing service problem with our Geyser (Model-KGS25W4P, 2009). Purchased on 2/01/2011 from M/s Gupta Electric Store, Sector 7, Dwarka, New Delhi. We now reside in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad. According to the Warranty clause the products Tank is under warranty for 6 years from the date of purchase. Upon rigorous follow-ups with customer care (Compaint No.: GHA[protected]), service provider & Kenstar's Area Service Supervisor (Irshad & Manjit), all are adamant upon not covering this problem under warranty & giving illogical reasons stating that the previous bill was not authentic whereas earlier the parts were replaced against the same bill. On discussing this issue with the shop from where I had purchased, he has provided a fresh bill along with TIN number. As a consumer, I want to understand that earlier the complaints were attended under warranty & various parts were replaced (including tank). Suddenly your Service guys are saying about rule changes & other vague excuses and are very sure that they will not provide service/warranty and are very rude in behaviour and are very casual about the matter being escalated. PS: I have Valid Bill, Warranty Card (Stamped & Dated), Product Carton. The Product is in use since purchased. Below are the contact details of people I have been chasing. Manjit - [protected] Irshad - [protected] Service Center, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad[protected] As a consumer, I am incredibly frustrated with the service & approach of KENSTAR. I would appreciate a prompt response. Thanks, Rahul Kumar M:[protected] Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, UP

Dear Rahul,

S
        Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
        I raised a complaint ticket...three times...for a simple problem of 'light not working'... last time, the engineer came and did something...when he left & we tried using, there was a thud sound...Again raised a complaint...engineer came and took the mother board for repair...2 months since...following up...no news at all Raised a complaint in videocon world as well, as we are told service of Kenstar is handled by videocon...no news at all THERE IS UNAUTHORISED CANCELLATION OF THESE COMPLAINT TICKETS compliant numbers : BAN[protected] BAN[protected] BAN[protected]

[Jan 28, 2015] Kenstar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear sugathr,

R
          Alampur, Telangana
          I am a regular user of KENSTAR products. I was using its Air Cooler for quite a long time and it was really excellent. On the same belief last year I bought KENSTAR water heater model JUCUZZI. To my surprise I faced lot of problems during the last one year and had to repair so many times. Now also I booked a complaint for problem in COIL which is not working. It is really surprising that a very popular company like KENSTAR is producing this type inferior quality water heaters. Hereafter I have to thing twice to go for KENSTAR products. I hope the company will take necessary steps to manufacture quality water heater, otherwise people will lose confidence in its quality.

R Kubendran

[Jan 15, 2015] Kenstar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Kuber,

V
            Boisar, Maharashtra
            I am vikram, staying in Gurgaon. I purchased induction in november 2014. In the same day of purchase, i found my induction not working after boiling some water in pan. I went to nearby kenstar service center in sector 14, Gurgaon. They repaired my induction, but it was unfortunate that i did not find my induction workable. Again, i went to the service center when i had some time from my routine work. Now the status is, i got my induction repaired from second service, still my induction is not working. I am totally fade up now. Please send a person for servicing my induction. It is like kenstar is loosing its credibility.

[Dec 18, 2014] Kenstar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Vikram,

R
              Gurgaon, Haryana
              I have a Stallion mixer and although the main motor appears to be OK the blades of the main and small jars are stuck and do not rotate when the mixer is turned on. I phoned the above no (given by your service center in RT nagar which is too far away for me). On my first call (11.49 a.m.) I asked for a service center near Bomnahalli where I reside. I was given these numbers at JP Nagar-[protected]/[protected]and told to contact Harish or Chandrashekar. When I phoned I reached a dead end where there was no such persons, they do not repair mixers and they are not Global Solutions as your rep had told me. Your rep had also given me a Banishankari number [protected].On Phoning this number I was told they do not service mixers and I have been misinformed. I phoned the call center again. A rep answered apologised for 'the inconvenience caused', told me there is no service center for mixers in Banishankari and then proceeded to give me a number [protected] in Indiranagar. I turns out they service only ACs. I'm sure you will agree that your service is dismal.Totally I spent 13 mins on the calls and after all this my problem has still not been solved. Also the prerecorded information is given in a dull and flat way and when we are put on hold the message 'please don't hang up, our customer service representative will attend to you shortly', is repeated continuously without a break (about 20 times in my case, I lost count) and this was truly nerve racking.

Milan, Italy
                Respected sir, ramdev food products pvt ltd given a gift kenstar food processor i request a demo but your service center is not our city so not demo see in this item.and i try in my level but your food processor jar is not fit in stand so please arrange demo & replace this jar urgently

[Nov 11, 2014] Kenstar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dear Nishant

Dear Nishant,

J
                  Delhi, Delhi
                  This is to informed you that I have purchase food processor from your M/s Pradeep Radio & T. V. Centre, D-18, Mohan Singh Market, Sector-6, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110022, Vide Bill No. 2439 dated[protected]. We are not able to use the Food Processor without proper demo. Also refer our earlier Comp.No.DEL [protected] DATED[protected]. So many times I have telephone to M/s Pradeep Radio & T. V. Centre, D-18, Mohan Singh Market, Sector-6, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110022 but they are not providing any helps with respect of demo of the food processor. from last 10 days we are expecting any person from Kenstar but no body came. Please help me in the matter. Jeet Ram B-4/A-1, I.I.T.Campus, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 [protected]

[Oct 31, 2014] Kenstar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear Jeet,

Pune, Maharashtra
                    I was purchase ken star cooler motor from 18.05.2014 in sunder agencies burhar dist- shahdol (mp) this motor was run only one month. The motor warranty one year I was complend that agency they was told me the motor was problem is only saft & bused. The agency was told me I can replace but in case after three month the motor was not replaced and agency was told me I cant replace your motor and they told me you can go with consumer court and they told me the company was not help. Please told me what should I do can I go with consumer court

[Oct 11, 2014] Kenstar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Dear Mukesh

S
                      Mumbai, Maharashtra
                      I bought kenstar microwave oven online from flipkart http://www.flipkart.com/kenstar-m-o-kj20cbg101-20-l-convection-microwave-oven/p/... My...
                      Mumbai, Maharashtra
                      I had purchased KENSTAR karishma royal multi processor, model no.KFR60W4M-DBE, from VIJAY SALES, VASHI-TURBHE, called 39404040...

Gurgaon, Haryana
                      I Mr .A .A. Chauhan. purchased a kenstar Air cooler model no D/Cool DLR vide Invoice no 972 dated 04/11/2013 from Neelam sales corporation 4-5 Arogyagadham B/H Civil hospital Palanpur -385001 and installed at my residence my residence mira maholla Deesa-385535.Last five months it has been working very nice but last few months it can not function properly. When I had contacted a service mechanic he told that Kenstar company make the cooler socket by moulding the fibre when the bolt is going to be rust it can, t open . If I force on it will brake so, I cant repair it. And He show me a large number of Kenstar cooler due to that problem . Why the Kenstasr like company is making such type of Bolt instead of another solution. This has caused me mental stress and inconvenience. I do hope that you will personally look into this complaint and take prompt corrective action at the earliest.
                      So request you to send your engineer for servicing and repair please. I am hopeful for your kind co-operation in this regard.my mail id is [protected]@gmail.com and mob no is [protected].
                      Thanking you,

[Aug 29, 2014] Kenstar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased Kenstar Induction Hot Plate 3 months ago. After using it for 45 days it started giving some problem and stopped working completely. Since it was under free home pick up warranty for one year, I expected them to pick up from place and get it repaired. I filed a complaint and in return got a complaint number, engineer's mobile number and service center's head number. I waited for a week they did not come. I called up asking when they will come, they said your place is very far from service center and they won't come. I called up Zonal head and he will take some action. After 30 days of filing complaint some came and took the product for repair. Its been 15 days since they and they are not giving back. Service center head has blocked my number. So I am not able to contact him. I called up zonal head today (2nd August), he said he will take some action.Its been 45 days and my induction plate is under repair process. Request you to take some action. Service Center head's contact Details: Name: Mr. Kannon Mobile Number: [protected] Zonal Head's contact details: Name: Mr. Ashok Mobile Number: [protected]

[Aug 03, 2014] Kenstar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Indore, Madhya Pradesh
                          bought a Kenstar Water Heater a year Back. 2 Months Back its Water Tank Started Leaking Registered several complaints from then but no response yet. people at service center are very rude no one turned up for servicing and the number of service person is always unreachable. Highly Disappointing Kenstar

[Jul 31, 2014] Kenstar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

E
                            Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh
                            Hi I'd bought a Kenstar Jacuzzi 1.5 yrs back.. I've made at least 15 complains in these days about the product as it goes faulty every next month.. The product was sold with a 7 year warranty however the service centre does not helps.. I keep logging a complain but no one visits even after several follow ups and the complain ticket is updated that the issue is resolved.. I need a urgent resolution to this or I'm going to consumer forum in a weeks time.. Regards Vikas [protected] Gurgaon Harayana

[Jul 28, 2014] Kenstar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.