Kenstar
Kitchen Appliances India Ltd.

Kenstar Customer Care

Uttar Pradesh

Corporate Office
Plot No.296, Udyog Vihar, Phase-2, Gurgaon 122015

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
2nd Floor, Mithai Mansion, 3-6-430, 4th Street, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad - 500029

Guwahati, Assam
House No29, 2nd Floor, Pearless Building, Near Suryamahal Dr. B. Baruah Road, Ulubari, Guwahati – 781007

Delhi
45 Aroma Medica Okhla Phase - 3, New Delhi - 110020

Patna, Bihar
C/o Val, 1/8 Abhojik Bhawan, Vivekanand Marg, North S.K. Puri, Patna

Raipur, Chhatisgarh
Beside Banthia Nurshing Home Rajatalab, Raipur (C.G.) - 492 013

Ahmedabad, Gujarat
301-304 Videocon House B/h Urja House Swastik Char Rasta Navarangpura – Ahmedabad 380009

Gurgaon, Haryana
Cybiz Center, 309-310, Phase - 4 Gurgaon 122001

Goa
Kamat Complex, Bldg. No. 03, 1st Floor Tonca Caranzalem, Panaji 403001 - Goa

Ranchi, Jharkhand
2nd Floor, A.H. Complex, Opp. S.F.C. Godown, Kadru, Ranchi - 834002

Jammu, J&K
Adjacent To Hotel Fortune, Riverra Inn, Maharaja Gulab Singh Marg, Vivekananda Chowk, Jewel, Jammu – 180001
Toll-Free: 1800 881 4040

Bangalore, Karnataka
Vil, No-40/509, 1st Floor, 8th Cross, 7th Block, Jayanagar West, Kanakapura Road, Bangalore

Cochin, Kerala
Santhi Emerald, 3rd Floor, Cheruparambath Road, Kadavanthra, Cochin – 682 020

Indore, Madhya Pradesh
1st Floor Malwa Tower 10 Old Palasiya A B Road Indore – 452001 (MP

Mumbai, Maharashtra
Marol Bhavan, Marol Co-Op Ind. Area, Makwana Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400059

Bhubaneswar, Orissa
Raj Path Motor, Plot No. 263, Annapurna Complex Bapuji Nagar, Bhubaneswar 751009

Chandigarh
SCO 80-82, nd Floor, Sec-17 D, Chandigarh - 160017

Jalandhar, Punjab
Plot No. 1571, 1st Floor Lado Wali Road Near Alaska Industries, Jalandhar - 144001

Jaipur, Rajasthan
Brij Anukampa Tower, 701-704, 7th Floor Ashok Marg, Jaipur - 302001

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
RBN Towers, Plot No: 2492, 3rd Floor, 4th Avenue, Shanthi Colony Main Rd, Anna Nagar, Cheennai

Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

39 A Harish Mukherjee Road, Kolkata, 3rd Floor, 700025

View More Information...

Good

Kenstar Complaints & Reviews

Hi, I would like to log a complaint with regards to a Faulty microwave which was bought 4 months back.. It's door is getting...

Kenstar — Defective, Pathetic Customer Service

We purchased 4 Kenstar ACs in April 2015, two of which are already giving us problems. One of them has stopped working showing...
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have a kenstar microwave - KJ25CSL4 puchase before 15 - 16 months but they not working from starting. they have a problem ther are not heating properly and door handle in not fixed properly. So i would like to replace from company please suggest.
Dear Anshul1610

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint ID, phone no., at [protected]@vgmail.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Videocon
Dear Anshul1610

Information about your contact details are still awaited from you. Please contact us on [protected]@vgmail.in for any further clarifications.

Videocon Online Team
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

This is complaint is reference to my Complaint no DEL[protected] registered on 4 April 2015, till the date it's not resolved. New Complaint no given DEL[protected] executive take the hand blender for replacement but till the date there is no action. Regards Kunal [protected]
    Dear kunal26784,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@vgmail.in .

Dear kunal26784,

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I purchased this air conditioner in April 2015, There has been problem since the time i purchased it. My a/c has suffered gas leakage twice, the customer service team is pathetic. Most recent case: My a/c is not working, there is error code E2 in the A/c. Service engineer visited my premises on 14/07/2015 to resolve to, he said he has changed the sensor. A/c was working fine that day. Now again today as of 15/07/2015, a/c is not working . The service is pathetic . I am going to file a case with district consumer forum to resolve this. I expect some help from indianconsumerforum in this case. Complaint Filed with Kenstar- S73164 / DEL[protected]
      Dear Rohitgupta13,

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have called your customer care center on [protected] multiple times today on 10th July 2015 arounf 12pm. After taking dowm my complete address they are asking me to choose between 2 of the post office, which is close to my home.Now both the options provided to me are in a totally different area. i informed the customer sales rep that i am not aware of the post office, he says i cannot take my complaint if i cant chose between the 2 options. Am i supposed to know all the post offices in mumbai.
        Aug 7, 2021
        Dear rstanuja1,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint ID, at [protected]@vgmail.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Dear rstanuja1,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [protected]@vgmail.in.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am a kenstar Vibrant CT 9924 20L Personal Air Cooler Purchase 18/jun/2015 buyer sugandh kumar online purchase by PAY TM.COM. This air cooler is Damage/broken for Blower section and cooler run is big sound and not work . All ready lough a Kenstar Customer Care toll Free No complaint Date 25/06/2015 / Not Response a kenstar customer Department. Please Help. Sugandh Kumar MOB NO [protected]/[protected]
          Aug 6, 2021
          Dear sugandh00,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@vgmail.in.

Dear sugandh00,

We are pleased to inform you that your issue has been resolved. We would appreciate if you can confirm the same and share your feedback.It would be nice to stay connected and would be our pleasure to be of any assistance in future.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

i have bought kenstar induction cooktop from "sangita distributers" main road, near 'kala maruti', OSMANABAD. on 20.05.2015 for Rs. 2500/- (distributor has not given the receipt.) also he hasn't tested it. as we tested at home on the same day. it was displaying ECA message on the screen. i have given it back to the distributor on very next day. he told me that the company man will repair it and he will call me as the piece get repaired. after 4 days i didn't receive any call, so i went to the distributor. but he annoyed me and told that has he called me then why you come here, the company man has not arrived yet so he will call me back. noe today is 30.06.2015. he has not called me yet.
            Dear ksunil62,

Dear ksunil62,

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
              Dear Sir I have baught your kenstar wondercool super cooler on 07.06.2015 from R M Enterprises, Muzaffarpur. Out of two cooler...
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

4th June 2015. KenStar service men replaced new motor and charged rs1650. On 6th June 2015 the cooler stopped. I had launched a complain on 9th june, Complain no. THA-[protected] nobody is responding. I called many times to mr.anwar whose mob is [protected], he's not coming or giving any response.
              kindly email me on [protected]@yahoo.com or call me at [protected]
              Dear fayyaz,

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Hi I am unfortunately having a kenstar cooler which I bought thinking its a big brand and known for its service. I loggged a complaint on 21st april 2015 and till now I am just fighting to get it resolevd. Your texhnicians from STAR world services visited and told that we need to change motor then he disappeared and never bothered to come to change. Finally after again complaining someone came from same service centre and changed motor. He did something with the fan after which its not giving air outside . I had to complaint again and this new technician came from Narayana and said that the motor replaced is not appropriate for this model and even the fan blades are altered by them so he refused to rectify it saying that Those guys have messed it up. I have paid 3400 plus service changed to Star World Services and got zero service. Really disgusting. Technicians Rajesh and Harjeet Complaint numbers DEL[protected] DEL[protected] Can you take this cooler back and trash it or recycle because its nothing more than a trash now Regards Komel
                Dear Komel Kapoor,

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Dear Sir. i have Purchase -Ken-Split-1 t-Ksm35.wn1-5 star Air Conditioner on 22/05/2015 by Amezon.com online. free offer that free installation. i have attempt free installation on 25 may. ref. n- GHA[protected]. but installation team give bad Advised to put compressor inside the home so i am ok but ask is there any problem to fit inside the home they told me no problem. but actually i am facing more problem. i have not use ac become when i used home so hot and i afraid that any incident at home please provide help to solved this problem. i have write mail to care department but they can't help me. i am much disturbed.
                  Dear skardam,

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Noisy cooler Dear Sir, I have purchesed kenstar air cooler on 19/04/2015. It was good for 19 days after that its make noise so i have contact to service centre as on dated 09/05/2015 the customer care people they send 1st time ( after 10 days ) their technician 0n dated 17/05/2015 the technician was completly solved the cooler problem.Again Tuesday 19/05/2015 again noise problem I called to customer care today dated 20/05/15 .I can’t wait bcocz of kenstar service is poor. Even day i spoke ( toll no [protected] ) to the customer care they said ok " technician may visit shortly.I frustrate their service. Thanking you Prashant S Khandekar Mbl [protected]
                    Dear Prashant S Khandekar

Dear prashant1028

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

sir, I am shashank bajaj from indore (M.P.) Before 2 days i parchesed kenstar slimline super modal coolar . shop owner told me this is he best coolar for room size 12*12 but this coolar is worst. this give cooling when the person sitting in front of this coolar i am very dispointed with this coolar from :-shashank Bajaj mob. no. [protected] Indore
                      Dear shashank bajaj

Dear shashank

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have launched a complaint regarding my Microwave not working on[protected] ref. no. THA[protected], contact number provided through sms is [protected] (Mr. Anwar) SVC center [protected]. Mr. Anwar (Kenstar representative) had called me in the evening (5 May 15) to know about the microwave problem and he informed me he will be visiting tomorrow (6 May 15), But he didn’t turn up that day…. Instead I received a sms through Kenstar company that my problem is solved an amount of Rs. 337.08 is paid by me. It was shocking to know that I had not paid any amount and without visiting how come my microwave problem was solved. After receiving that msg I had called Mr. Anwar and informed him the same. He said he will be visiting today itself (6 May 15) and will look into the problem. But this time also he did not visit. And every day till 9 May 15. I kept co-ordinating with him… But he gave false promises and till date (12 May 15) he has not visited to look into the problem and now he is not even responding to my calls. When I called Customer care on 11 May 15 and informed them about the entire scenario…. There was no action taken instead it was said to me you’re representative said and the status showing as complaint is closed. After this they said they will open a new complaint and will receive as msg but till today (12 May 15) I haven’t received any msg from them. After going through all this I feel you people provide pathetic service and hence forth would never wish to buy your products.
                        Dear aniket4562000

Dearaniket4562000,

Greetings!

As communicated by our team, this complaint has been resolved. Wish you a good day ahead!

KenstarTeam
                        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
                          Dear sir, I(Daljeet singh), purchased a microwave from your Co. and during the warranty period an internal problem occured...
                          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
                          good afternoon sir/mam my kenstar cooler motar has been damaged so please i want new motar for the which is "cooler double...
                          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My Grander stopped working and have raised a complaint on 05th May'2015 by calling customer care number[protected] and my complain number is HYD [protected]. Despite their SLA stating a contact within 24 hrs. No one attended my complain. when checked with customer care they have given [protected] and this is wrong number. Please advice me what to do.

Dearchandra6225,

Greetings!

KenstarTeam
                          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Have raised a complaint DEL[protected] on 28th August for repair of my AC which had stopped cooling. It took the team 3 days to get back to me despite their SLA stating a contact within 48 hrs. Then they visited and looked over things and said that motor needs to be repaired so another engineer will come next day and look over things. The engineer came next day and said that the motor they need isn't available with him and they will need to get it from the warehouse which should take couple of days. Since then, they have been postponing the repair citing various reasons like "Wrong...

Dear chandra6225,

We apologize for the inconvenience you have faced.
                            We are unable to contact you on provided contact no, pls. call[protected]Prefix StateCapitalSTD code) for complaint registration with Kenstar Call Center.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Dear Sir, this is to inform you that, we registered a complain at customer care department but, without resolving the complain they closed it.. Complain no:- luc[protected] Date :- 21/4/15 Complain no:- luc[protected] Date :- 25/4/15 complain :- our microwave model no:-9811. Problem:- door lock broken. Note:- service centre of your at Kanpur ( kidwai nagar) the peoples or employees are pathetic, with their responsibilities. Specially these two :- 1) Rajan Yadav 2) Nitin Please do the need full ASAP

Dear sumitvirat

Dear sumitvirat,

We apologize for the inconvenience you have faced.