[Resolved]  Kenstar — Poor service

I bought a Kenstar Geyser 15L KGS15WSP on 25/07/2016.From past few days it is not working properly and making noise while switching it on. So on 07/04/2017 I made a complaint to Kenstar Customer Care . They said that my problem will be resolved in 48 hrs but it has been one week and my problem has yet not been resolved. Whenever I call them they say that it will be resolved by end of the day but nothing has been done. The phone number of local service center which they have provided is invalid due to which I am ot able to contact them.
I had very poor experience with your services.
Please look into this matter.

Kenstar Complaint No.- GHA[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 15, 2017
I posted this complaint over here on 13/04/2017 and on the same day write2us and [email protected] contacted me via e-mail and asked me for more details regarding my complaint. They assured me that my problem will be resolved asap. My Kenstar Complaint No.- GHA0604170323 has been resolved today(15/04/2017). Thank You.

[Apr 13, 2017] Kenstar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear Kovid Asthana,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern listed has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@vgmail.in and kindly mention your complaint no. in your subject line.
Thank You for your cooperation.

Kovid Asthana's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 15, 2017
Thank You my Kenstar Complaint No.- GHA0604170323 has been resolved today(15/04/2017)
Videocon Industries Customer Care's response, Apr 21, 2017
Dear Kovid Asthana,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at [email protected] in case you need any further assistance.

Kenstar Online Team
my Kenstar cooler stooped working technician not visit to me.
worst product and service .
Dear Kailas Mundhe,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint ID at [protected]@vgmail.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

In order to file your complaint, please SMS SVC to 53030 or call our customer care on 39404040 prefix with your STD code. Eg:[protected] for Delhi.

Dear Kailas Mundhe,

We are still awaiting information about your complaint number. You can contact us on [protected]@vgmail.in. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

my complaint no is VAR[protected]
very poor service

i am not happy for your service
Videocon Industries Customer Care's response, Jun 7, 2017
Dear Prateek1990,
Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern listed has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected] and kindly mention your complaint no. in your subject line.
Thank You for your cooperation.

Videocon Industries Customer Care's response, Jun 9, 2017
Dear Prateek1990,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please write to us at [email protected] in case you need any assistance.

Kenstar Customer Support Team

I had very poor experience with your services my complaint numhyd[protected]
मैने 15.12.2018 को शिकायत (JAI[protected]) दर्ज करवाई थी परन्तु आज दिनांक 29.12.2018 तक उस शिकायत पर कोई कार्रवाई नहीं हुई। मेरी तो यही सलाह है इस कंपनी के कोई प्रोडक्ट ना खरीदे।

Kenstar