Kotak Mahindra Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd

Kotak Mahindra Bank Customer Care

Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E)
Mumbai City District

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Kotak Mahindra Bank related photos (1089)

Kotak Mahindra Bank Complaints & Reviews

mahesveri prasad rai
Respected sir,
I am mahesveri prasad rai from ghazipur city(u.p) .i am a on line client of Angel broking ltd. branch ghazipur. I was, on line registered in march 2008 and start my online trading from a cyber café, my code is vrns/blu080 and D/mat-Acc no.is[protected]. last time I have traded on 5th may 2008, and bought the 50 share of Kotak mahindra bank @880with full assurance that I have only this much for delivery, but on dated “08th may 2008” I have got a call from ghazipur branch of Angel broking that in my ledger balance sheet it shows 300 extra scrips of the same Kotak mahindra bank @865 =2, 59, 500, the same day at 5:30 pm I have phone to regional office of Angel broking Lucknow from a local P.C.O-no.[protected] to[protected] informed to mr.Ejaz& Mr.Ashwani about this problem and I have demanded for all my activity details (log details, contract details, client activity). Not only they make me fool they also delayed in sending my details. When I threaten them to move towards SEBI, so by this reaction they send my log details on 8th june 2008 & contract details on 17th june 2008 through internet on my mail id [protected]@rediffmail.com . in between this period from 8th may 2008 to 8th june 2008 they continuously threaten and mentally harrash me to pay the amount . After comparision between log and contract details, I found that there is a contradiction and on this basis I complain against Angel broking ltd. To SEBI & CNBC channel due to immediate effect of CNBC channel mr. Ejaz gave me a oral assurance on my cell no.[protected] on dated 24th july 2008 in evening-“ that we will not sold your any scrips till it comes to its original value and withdraw all your complaints from every were against us “ but due to continuous fall in the market the main office of Angel broking ltd. Mumbai sending me letter to pay the debit and starts charging the interest on the debit .
I have also given so many complaints letter to SEBI through internet, speed post, fax, through phone from 17th june onwards but I have not got any positive response from their side,
I honestly and truthfully accept, that my log details is true.and they have done unauthorized trade for their brokerage without my consent .
So, in this regard I heartly request you to please take a strict action and save me from continuous mental and economical loss. Also suggest me to take legal action against them.
With a hope of positive response from your side.
Mahesveri prasad rai
44/j rai colony
station road ghazipur(u.p)
mob. No.[protected]
mail [protected]@rediffmail.com

Kotak Mahindra Bank — Application Status [Resolved]

santosh saravade
    Hi Sir,

This is in reference to the application filled up by me online and no one has contacted me till yet...

siddhartha anand
    i had got a life insurance policy done by a kotak mahindra bank employee stating that i will have to pay the premium only once and there is a three year lock in period of investment .now on his begging to me for getting two policies done as to he had to get his target completed otherwise he would have been sacked from his job, i paid the premium of one lack for two policies .in between the ending of first term i used to get letters from kotak stating that i will have to pay the premium . i asked that employee and he said that no need to pay any prmium .now when the first term has ended that employee has shifted to another branch and i have got five to six letters stating that if i do not pay my premium then my policy will lapse .i went to kotak branch, wrote e-mails but it came of no help . i dont know about other branches but the branch of kotak mahindra in chandigarh as well in panchkula is a totally fraud one .do not ever ever invest with these people

Kotak Mahindra — fraud

Sir, My name is minnatullah, I have submitted all docoment along with mony to Mr. Santosh kumar, Kotak mahindra pitampura branch N.Delhi, I received all docoments from Kotak insurence but latter it is declear your account has not open due to bounce of check
    Please enquiry to this, for this i obelised
    hi i have an account in your bank in the amritsar branch. my father and my mother is having a joint account in the amritsar branch. they are illiterate .they are cheated by your bank. there account no. is[protected]. there are so many illegal transactions in their account. half of the money is invested in the mutual funds. they also done life insurances. they also give the fake fdrs to my grandmother. i want you to meet us and solve this problem otherwise we will go to media. there is very big fraud in amritsar branch situated in punjab, india.
    i had got a life insurance policy done by a kotak mahindra bank employee stating that i will have to pay the premium Three year and there is a three year lock in period of investment . Also this is ULIP polcy. But now I got to know that I have to pay premium atleast TEN years otherwise company will hold my first premium.

This is absolutly worthless to buy policy.

Hani Chandra
    I lost my money too in Kotak Life insurance, i got only one third amount of my money invested, and my two policy in lapse status till date after paying three year premium.

Krunal Gajjar.
    Not only Kotak Life Insurance but Aviva Life Insurance and LIC also cheated the same.
    Fraud companies...
    Krunal gajjar.

Ramakrishna Valluri
      I had a pathatic experience with the Kotak mahindra bank Bangalore branch. see the mail I sent to them explaing the injustice I am still waiting for the reply from them

Ramakrishna Valluri to somanna.[protected]@kotak.com10:33am On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 11:53 PM,
      Ramakrishna Valluri wrote: Dear Mr. Somnna My loan Account details
      Accont number: 508630
      Name Ramakishn Valluri
      My EMI started from March 2007.And every month 10th an amount of 6896 is being deducted thru ECS from my HDFC bank account. Till November the only month when the payment is missed is OCT 2008.In total 20 months EMI I already paid tt means 137915 already paid by me for the loan amount of 250000(rounded). With this kind of history How could you come to a decision to submit the security check and deduct 1, 91, 238 from my HDFC acount with out any prior information.

This sudden withdrawl caused a big impact on my personal life. When I talked to you on 18th of this month(nov 2008) you told that I missed APR 2008 EMI also. I would like to make your kind notice that in APR 2008 I missed the EMI on 10th so I paid the cash including the checque bounce charges on 19th APR.I have the reciept with me. SO ultimately with one EMI (OCT 2008) missed and NOV(2008) you still continued with ECS EMI and suddenly on 14th november you submitted the security check. May I know the exact reason? If you say you have done this according to your polocy Can you provide those details to me. Let me check these with the RBI approved polocies.

Since the impact is huge to me I need the details ASAP and if I am not satisfied with tht I will approach it leagally.

NOTE: I was also promissed one EMI waiver and I will provide the proof for that
      I had a pathatic experience with the Kotak mahindra bank Barakhamba Road, Delhi branch.

My EMI started from July 2008.And every month 10th an amount of 27493/- thru ECS from my ICICI bank account. Till April the only one month when the payment is missed in April 2009, but on 05/05/2009 EMI m/o April 09 I already paid by cash Rs.27493+1962=29455 vide recpt no.483775 at Ambadeep Building branch New Delhi in knowledge of Mr.Rohit Judeja. despite of receiving this cash payment against missing payment, security cheque ch.no.530755 for amount 27493/- presented in account for clearance. when i asked about this activity Mr. Judeja told its our rules and cash payment is not allowed.
      so, i would like to know him why you have taken cash if cash payment not comes in your rules regulation. then i would like to know who is responsible for this behaviour.

NOTE: I was also promissed one EMI waiver and I will provide the proof for that
      This is to inform you that i have taken a personal loan from your bank(238399).but due to some unavoidable circumstances(only reason is i have lost my job) there is outstanding of 3 emis.But still i am trying to pay everymonth my dues whatever may the situation lying with me.There is nothing as such which shows negligencies on my part.But i am getting abused by one of your collector Mr. Bappa Saha(#[protected]) each of everymonth from the begining whose immediet manager is Mr.Rabin Paul sitting at Kotak mahindra bank Park street br.This person visit my home night at 10, 10-30 pm.This is for your kind information my both parents are sick.They cant even walk, specially my mother she is accute nervul patient(This is known to your person).Last month Mr. Bappa Saha wnt to her when nobody at the home and made abusive language against her, tell me i am taken loan if i am defaulter then what to do with my parents.I repeatedly told your person that leave me for this month and i will pay all your pending emis with in next two months so that there is at per with the bank's paper.
      If you want you can check the conversation between me and your person, Sir/Madam if you find any language or word which shows negetive on my part please let me know i am giving you words or in writing whatever decission you people take i will follow that.But for God name stop abusing me or do something so that me and my family dont get abused by your men.
      I am writing after so many days as i was thinking your person is doing your his job only, but this is not the way.

Please do something as he has given me thretning that he will be sitting at my home from tomorrow morning and he can do anything whatever he want(from the ph no[protected] at 16:10)

Sourit Roy
      We want to state that we have close our personal loan from your bank but when we payed last amount that was extra in the full stalement so we request you please refund this amount to us and my personal loan account no was CSG-172004
      Loan amount -- 611457/-
      Mob-[protected]

Kotak Bank / Credit Card Application Status — check status [Resolved]

praveen shankar
        i applied for kotak bank credit card. till now i dont have information of my status.....

roopak manchanda
        the thing the AWB no. is [protected] and my mobile no. is [protected]

I am working in Noida in CSC sec -62 campus I got the call of the courier person that at 5:00 i wiil give you the courier as my shift time starts from 5:00 evening but the person didn't wait the leave for the day and didn't gave any of the contact details to the mail room of CSC

Kindly provide me the credit to my home address whichis E-55, 1st floor tagore garden extn new delhi -10027.

or call me before coming Its very important

bye.

Kotak Credit Card — not yet received

hi,
        i recived an sms from kotak credit card on 8th october 2008, my airwaybill.no:[protected].i have not recived till now.if i call to this customer care number 42692028, 42692031, 48089165, there are not picking the call.i have not recevied any call from courier guys but its showing consingee not available.

regards
        r.s.vijaybabu

Kotak Credit Card — not yet receive

dear sir or madam
        i m arif mulani working in mumbai,
        i applied for a credit card(kotak mahindra),
        bank sent me on 03dec08 by express it courier.
        my AWB no.[protected]..
        i was calling him/her last 2 days, but he didant responsing me..

last time i called[protected] time 13.15 .that person told me..
        your card is comeing before 16.00...
        but i was waiting for that from last 2 days
        i got my pin no also...but not card
        so pls help me for this/////////
        I idi not recive ym Credit Card why
        Please tell me the reason

Kotak — Credit card not received

I have applied for a Kotak Trump Gold Credit Card and submitted all the personal document to them. But it been more than a month since I have received any response from the company.
        My application Form number: G[protected].
        i have applied for the card through online...but no reply has come yet.
        it has been done more than 2 week back.my contact no is [protected]

J.Gopinath
          Sir
          This is gopinath from chennai. I applied kotakmahindra bank card and its approved.
          They send the my card through your courier. My AWB no.is[protected]. on 3rd nov.2008. I received my pin no. Still now i did not receive my card. so pls take this complaint and rewert to me

Thanks and regards
          Gopinath

KOTAK MAHINDRA CREDIT CARD — Didn't receive the Parcel Yet

Dear Team,

they send the courier on 10th dec, but i didnt received the courier yet. AWB No. Is [protected]. kindly do the need full.

awaiting for u r Reply.

Girish.
          Sir
          This is rajesh kumar kondepu from MUMBAI. I applied kotakmahindra credit card and its approved.
          They send the my card through Express it courier. My AWB no.is [protected] on 24th DEC 2008.Still now i did not receive my card. so pls take this complaint and rewert to me

ALOKANANDA CHATTERJEE
            Dear Sir

I have never seen such a lazy/sluggish and non-sincere courier company in my life. I am working for a Clinical Research Institute named Clinical Research Education and Management Academy. A credit card from Kotak Bank sent thru the EXPRESSIT was not at all delivered to me and that has happened twice.
            They deliver tappals according to their convenience. They are not at all sincere. 3 times I got SMS from them that the document could not be delivered to and so asked me to contact in 2 number[protected]/[protected]. When I tried to contact those numbers more than 100 times, THEY NEVER LIFTED THE PHONE. Instead after the call was over becos of no answer, THEY PUT DOWN THE RECEIVER AS IF THEY WERE ATTENDING ANOTHER CALL.
            Not even a single time they lifted the phone. Even anybody can check those numbers. But in almost all SMS from EXPRESSIT, they furnish to contact those 2 numbers.
            Becos of these bad/worst behaviour of this, my couriers have been returned back to the sender. Lot of inconvenience becos of them.

I request you to do something to these non-sincere/Lazy persons otherwise lot of persons would be affected.

Yours faithfully,

ALOKANANDA CHATTERJEE

Kotak Bank — non delivery

hi i recived a message from kotak bank of my credit card sent by[protected], but still i am not recived
            pls kindly help me or give that courier office no

rajesh

Kotak Bank — Courier not delivered

I am S.Ashok sudhakar, I was informed by Kotak bank that Iam receing the credit card through the SMS to my mobile on 11.09.08 states that the card is despatched by them on 10.09.08 and it will reach me within 4 working days but still noe I didn't receive the card.
            If it is undelivered kindly return it to Kotak bank.

kotak bank card — non delivery

i was supposed to get credit card from kotak bank.it was send on 23 sep 08. the courier num is AWB[protected].please take necessary steps.
            thank u.

Kotak Bank Credit Card — not received courier

I did not recieved courier and my track number is AWB [protected].

Worst service of courier whic i never faced from any other couriers no phone responce, they will not lift phone or engage

Kotak Bank Credit Card — non reciept of creditcard

dear sir, i have apply for creditcard on 8/12/08 but till now i have not recived any card or feedback from the bank.
            Dear costumer relation officer,

I've opened new a/c in kotak bank ( pune - bhandarkar road branch) and i got my welcome kit but i have'nt got my pin and password yet..can you please find the problem regading my pin and password

Yogesh

Madhusudhanreddy
              Dear
              i need your contact numbers in hyderabad branch why becose my credit card has sent to your service pls provide your contact num as soon as possible.
              Thank's&regards
              Madhusudhan reddy
              Let me now the status of my Kota Credit Card
              No[protected]
              2 Month back I have applied the card, 1 week back they cal me they will send the card with in 2 days still I have not recived the card
              I have lodged a complaint on 25th Oct 2008 but that is not getting resolved in the 13 days now my payment due date is there So what should I do... I have make an access payment of 2948rs and they didn;t adjusted that amount in my current bill and for that only that request was and they didn;t ablkr to solve that on 13 days so just block my card and dont call me know u ppl are useless fellow.
              i have applied for kotak credit card nearly 2 weeks back, but i have not received any communication from your executive. please let me know about the status of my application
              I have a credit card vide no. [protected]. You have stoped the services of this card vide i do not have any pending dues of this card since last five months. I was out of city regarding some projects in Kinnore Himachal Pardesh. There was no any way to communicate with bank. But right now I came back in Chanidgarh & cleard all the dues of this card as a good customer. But you have stopped the services of my card. Kindly reactivate the services of my card. I shall be very thankfull for this.

Thanking You,

Sanjay Kumar
              Chandigarh

m v v n reddy
                i got a message from kotakbank on[protected] about my credit card as we dispatche your card and you will get within 4 wirking days.i didn't receive at that time. i was called to the customer care number they said your address is wrong, but i asked you people verified my home address and office address.but you people have snet the card to address of mvvnreddy, bollaram road jpn nagar, hyderbad.nobody cannot send any thing to kike this addresses.is it address?this is not a village .this kotak card tieuped with EXPREESIT courier service.this is indias worest courier service.they dint have any cintact number in hyderabad.ther service is tooooooo worest .dont trust the expressit

Kotak Mahindra Bank — status of kotak credit card [Resolved]

manoj kumar
                  i want to know about my credit card app. no.[protected].
                  what is the status of my application....

galla srinivasrao
                  few days back yor delivery boy not infomd that about my kotatak mahendhra credit card its send back . i dont know why he send back last day i talk to castmercare(kotak mahendhra )they said it not delieverd that cameback that card they said again they send before 7 days thats why on that time ple callmy cell [protected] my house adress;;;;;;; Galla Srinivasrao, 18-141-2, venkateswaranilayam, kamalanagar, road no 5 kothapet, dsnr, Hyderabad 500060 cell no

Balasubramanyam
                    This is Balasubramanyam Origanti and I am having a personal loan with your esteemed bank.
                    I regret to say that though he bank was very good at its customer service approach when it was the time of disbursement of the loan but after sale services are not at all satisfactory.
                    I had the ECS to make the payments for the installments through HDFC bank as I had my salary account with it.In the last one year I have moved to a different company and since then I have been trying to get the information on how to get the ECS moved to my existing salary account which is ICICI Bank.
                    I tried calling the tollfree number [protected] and then was told that I had to l speak to the local branch of the city I am calling from and was given the following numbers[protected] and[protected] and when I tried to call these numbers it took almost 30 mins and several tries to get hold of a live connection then I was told that the call has been routed to the operator and he gave me a number for the Personal Loan division[protected] and when this number was called the person who received the call said that the "MADAM" who was supposed to answer my query has left early at 3:30pm (27/10/2008)and so I will have to call back.
                    It is really a pain to get a small information on how to get the payment account transferred.
                    I tried asking the collection agents also regarding the procedure every time they came to me for collecting the payments and even they were not able to help me.
                    The bank is very prompt in slapping late payment charges but does not show the same efficiency in providing the correct and timely information to the customer.
                    Due to this attitude of the bank I have to make sure every month that the account has sufficient money to honour the check and also had to pay charges of 300/- whenever it did not happen.
                    I want to put forward a request as to why the bank does not have trained staff to provide customers with all the information required timely.

Request you to take corrective action and get me some peace of mind.

Personal — RESPONSE POOR

I am bearing a Vodafone connection No [protected], actually i have requested thru your customer care for some new plan proposal on my Post Paid connection since the same is going to expire. Gentelman in customer care informed me that i will get a SMS which i have to reply back to 111, for further activation of plan .
                    Surprisingly i have forwarded the message twice "RP T298ADV" to 111 the message i am reiciving are "SERVER BUSY PLEASE TRY AFTER SOME TIME " Now kindly revert on the following

1.Is Vodafone is highly occupied with business at this juncture of time that they are not intrested for serving the customer .
                    2.Rather the message shall appear something like this "WE HAVE NOTED YOUR REQUEST, UNDER PROCESS.How can you reply a customer to call back again .
                    IS THIS IS THE QUALITY OF SERVICE WE ARE EXPECTING A COMPANY LIKE VODAFONE.
                    SORRY FOR THE SAME BUT ITS WORST.
                    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Kotak Mahindra Bank — Bank DENYING to give Identification Proof for IEC Code [Resolved]

Naffes
                      I, Abdul nafees wanted to start import business
                      for which IEC Code is required
                      IEC code application form requires...

Kotak Mahindra Credit Card — Courier non delivery [Resolved]

Mohammed Taqiuddin Sahil
                      i have applied for a credit card with Kotak Mahindra Bank and they dispatch the credit card thru this irresponsible (Express...

Kotak Mahindra Credit Card — NON RECEIPT OF CREDIT CARD AS ON 20TH OCTOBER'08 [Resolved]

PARTHO DAS
                      I received a SMS alert on 13th October 2008, from KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK CREDIT CARD CUSTOMER CARE DEPARMENT THAT YOUR CREDIT...

Priyanka Ahuja
                      I hold an account with Kotak Mahindra bank, lavelle road Bangalore. Without my concent money is being debited from my acocunt in the Kotak Opportunity fund as SIP . Bank is ot willing to help as they only need time to look into this. On 27 Aug 2008 5000/- Rs debited from my account and on 01/10/2008 1000/- Rs are deducted again for SIP. I have not given any such instruction. But still the money is being deducted from bank. what kind of bank and what banking is this i am clueless. I want to speak to the higher authorities in this regard to know whaat is happeing.

With Regards,
                      Priyanka Ahuja
                      I have a SIP for Rs.1000.00 Monthly and deduct this amount by ESC from my saving account of HDFC bank ( [protected]) on 1 st of every month.
                      Till date I have not received any statement from your side. Even I dont no My account No / Folio no .

Please send me a fresh statement for my SIP on my following permanent address:
                      191-C sector D Scheme No 71
                      Near Shriji Vatika
                      Post SIRPUR
                      INDORE ( M.P.) 452002

My address as per your record:

Maheep Dhing
                      C/o Tata Motors Finance Ltd.
                      1 st Floor, Bhatia Complex
                      GE ROAD
                      RAIPUR ( Chattisgarh )

Yours
                      INDORE
                      Don't ever use Kotak Mahindra services. They are the most unethical organization in financial space I have ever seen.

Best way to resolve your issues is to close all your relationships with kotak mahindra bank.
                      Dear Ms. Ahuja,

At the outset please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We would be glad to assist you, hence request you to kindly provide your Customer relationship number / Account Number/ Contact number to us at solutions.[protected]@kotak.com enabling us to investigate the matter and address all your concerns to your satisfaction.

You may also call our 24 Hour Customer Contact Centre at our toll free number[protected]through MTNL/BSNL lines only) or (City Code[protected]All service providers) and our officers will be glad to assist you for the same.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Thanks and regards,
                      Kotak Team
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Kotak Mahindra Bank - Credit Card Division — Fraudulent misuse of Citibank Credit Card by Kotak Bank Credit Card Sales – Staff. [Resolved]

Mr.Noel Collaco

The above subject...

Kotak — fraud/cheater [Resolved]

bhara
                        My name is Bharat Sharma. I am working in media (Star News). My views for Kotak was very good. But the experience I have taken...

Kotak Mahindra Prime Ltd — Car loans [Resolved]

Vale
                        I have applied for a new car loan in Kotak through a thrid party(Jeba Associates) outsourced by kotak.They promised me to...