Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in
Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd

Kotak Mahindra Bank Customer Care

Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E)
Mumbai City District

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Kotak Mahindra Bank related photos (1089)

Kotak Mahindra Bank Complaints & Reviews

Subhash Chandra Sethi
My self Ruchin Kumar Thakur

On 15th of August 2008 one of sales executive of Kotak Bank Name Chandan Jha visited my office and offered me to take Credit Card of Kotak Bank so i have given all the relavant doucment to him and applied for Credit Card the Form No. is[protected] than on 15th august 2008 i got a call about verification and on that call i have given all the details than same day i got sms from kotak bank about the confirmation of my application and given application no.[protected] but till now neither i have received my card nor i have the status of my application kindly let me know what is the status

Waiting for your Reference

Ruchin Kumar Thakur
[protected], [protected]
[protected]@yahoo.co.in

DEVENDRASINH VANSIYA
    I have submitted all necessary documents along with a cheque of rs 3000 to open a Policy on June'08. Unfortunaely till now there is no information on the processing of the same.My chaque was already cleared before 4 months and money is already debited from my account.my chaque no is 011526 ( HDFC BANK ).I had already talk to customer care for 3 to 4 times regarding this matter but they are not taking seriously..

Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance — not received the pan card

I, Mini Mathew have applied for the PAN Card on[protected].but till now i have not yet received it

Application Number[protected]
    Processing Fee Coupon Number[protected]

M.RAMA KRISHNA
      i applied for kotak card, yesterday i received one massage from kotak card, card was delived on 08-09-08 and ref no.AWB [protected] OF EXPRESS IT COURIER
      This is my reference number of kotak card application:[protected]. I have applied on august first week kindly tell me the status of my application.
      this is my kotak card App No ;[protected], I Have applied on 01sept 2008 kindly tell me the status of my application
      This is my reference number of kotak card application:[protected] I have applied on siptamber first week kindly tell me the status of my application

Help me from poor service of Balclay bank

im bearer of Gold Credit Card The statement i received For the Month of Nov generated on 12-Nov-2008 states My due Amt as Rs. 6741.6

But i haven't made a single transaction by using my card and once a tele callers of Barclay Promoted to me a membership Package stating that its absolutely free and since he said me its free i said ok, and gave my card Number for verification, i haven't received any courier from Barclay, so i left it thinking that its fake, but it was billed now for Rs 6741.6. and im not receiving Any of the Courier but a SMS from barclay says that my statement was delivered, I here by request your Attention on this and clear my Due to Zero.

i have called twice to customer care and mailed twice and addressed many calls from Barclay with my complaint i don't know when this will come to end.atlast now im ready to cancel my card too.

what is ur customer service doing
      Yours Truly
      S.Kumaravel
      Ref No.26178

please help me now they ar sending me sms pay your bill AMt though i conveyed them clearly about my
      problem, they are asking me to pay minimum amt.
      This is my reference number of kotak card application:[protected]. I have applied on February last week kindly tell me the status of my application

saket samdarshi
        I dont have any credit card of kotak bank while his collection agent comes to my previous resident for collection of out standing. I come to know the card is issue in name of saket jha.
        addrss is 459/101, P.Majumdar road kolkata 78.
        I have a credit card vide no. [protected]. You have stoped the services of this card vide i do not have any pending dues of this card since last five months. I was out of city regarding some projects in Kinnore Himachal Pardesh. There was no any way to communicate with bank. But right now I came back in Chanidgarh & cleard all the dues of this card as a good customer. But you have stopped the services of my card. Kindly reactivate the services of my card. I shall be very thankfull for this.

Thanking You,

Sanjay Kumar
        Chandigarh

Thanking You,

Sanjay Kumar
        Chandigarh

vinay mishra
          dear sir, '
          we would like to informe you that this bank services is so worst because this bank says that i am giving a services for phone reminder for balance .cum for chquue pass. but no any phone or if we try to call than no any responce for phone pickup any no in ring road or godroad branch surat .gujarat. in april 08 we closed our three a/c but till now my a/c not clossed. why why why why.
          Dear All,

Pethetic performance, very poor comunication, & really bad service by Expressit Logistic.

The courier was dispatched on 29th september2008, I was following from 4thOctober08, It took 11days to reach into my hand. As i m very loyal to ICICI bank with my transaction & dues, it was my plan to drop the cheque early before my due date i.e., 8/10/2008 but your service made me defaulter for days. Which is a shame.

If the bank charges any interest on the amount who will be held responsible, & who is going to pay due interest amount.

Pls read the below to improve your service & make your service more customer delight.
          When Contacted to Mumbai: [protected]given the below details after 2 days of followup with no attender name.

When contacted to Bangalore:[protected], 25227683, 41258204, [protected](Sharada), [protected]-(delivery person)
          1.No one is bothered to pick the phone.
          2.No reply back! even after customer followups.
          3.No ontime delivery-Which shows no importance about the customer requirements.
          4.No Value to customer feeling.
          5.Very bad communication.
          5.No proper information, infact they have no information, who is doing what?
          6.No number of delivery executive in case customer to follow.
          7.Delivery person calls to his convenient place & handover the drafts to me.

Who is suffering end of the day? Its me The Customer!

My details
          #971, 10th Cross, Gokula 2nd stage, Devendrapalya, Yeshwantpur, Bangalore-54.
          AWB No[protected] & [protected].

Thanks & Regards
          Mohammed Shaji
          Mobile:[protected]/[protected]
          Email:[protected]@gmail.com
          I have done an online fund trasfer from Kotak Mahindra Bank to Punjab National Bank (T.V.K Nagar Branch) on 01/06/09, a sum of Rs. 5000, but so far the money has not credited in my account. When I contacted the customer care of kotak mahindra bank, they give me the RBI reference No. KKB090601N628859 and the IFSC Code PUNB0158700, when I showed these details to Punjab National Bank, the manager denied that he cannot able to trace the IFSC Code, so he told me to check with Kotak Mahindra Bank, and when I recheck with the Kotak bank, they giving the same answer that the money has been successfully debited so I have to check with Punjab National Bank. All these have been going from past 05/06/09 and till now i have'nt got any solution. I also send the details of online transaction which had done from Kotak Mahindra Bank.. So check and please do the needful for me at the earliest...

Account Activity for : [protected]
          Statement for Period :01/06/2009 - 04/06/2009
          Opening Balance : 5800.00
          Closing Balance : 800.00
          Sort : Ascending
          Txn. Date Value Date Narration Chq./Ref. Number Withdrawal Amount Deposit Amount Closing Balance
          1/6/2009 1/6/2009 IB: NEFT OB to [protected] 5000 0 800
          All amounts are in account currency.

Rajesh Kumar. S
            By 31st Augest 2008 @ 12.38 P.M I got a call from Kotak Mahindra Prime Ltd regarding my Car loan EMI payment issue. The tele caller Gayathri called me that time and the way she talked to me was hardly bad. It really hurted me a lot and I was depressed by the way she talked to me. She said that "Rajesh you took the car loan and enjoying with the car without making the payment for EMI".

Regularly I used to make the EMI payment @ the right time(15th of every month). But unfortunately because of some personal problem I could not make the payment @ the right time. Any how I called the bank guy(Thyghu) by 19th of last month(Aug 2008) for making the payment. because of his busy schedule he could not come and collect the payment from me.

Any how for EMI payment delay, she should not talk to me like that. Please take the action on her for not doing such things henceforth to any customer.
            please do the needful
            I have taken a car loan from your Cochin Office from September, 2006. My repayment was correct as on
            date, which I hope you will apreciate.

But unfortunately recently I lost the RC book of this vehicle. This matter had been brought to the
            attention of your people in Cochin. I was expecting proper advise and guidance from your people.
            But their response was very poor.

We have requested for NOC letter from your office, for which we had furnished with the following
            papers

1.Copy of the Complaint lodged with traffic Police station & Ernakulam
            central Police station
            2 xerox copy of the News paper advertisement published

3. Written request from our firm duly signed by the Managing partner

But one Mr. Ratheesh who is in charge of this matter unnecessarily insisted for FIR, which itself took 3 to4 weeks time. And his negative attitude was frustrating. Due to his approaach the matter got delayed
            and is still pendign.

So I request you to look in to the matter seriously and the person like him will create a bad image on your esteemed organisation.

TEAZAD

pk ravikumar

I got courier till now i didn't receive any docs..i got sms from kotak bank like card sent on 07-AUG-2008 by ExpressIT Courier AWB [protected], till date(13-AUG-08) am not got that courier pls review that, do need full .

pk ravikumar
              Hello Sir

Please be informed you shipment was received at our bangalore oficce and is out for delivery for today.

Thanks and Regds
              CRM Team

Kotak Mahindra Bank — Stopped cheque cleared [Resolved]

ashish gupta
                Regarding the customer reference no. 15663572, please see the following mail from your account manager, who confirmed that...

Hemant
                I was supposed to get courier from Kotak Mahindra Bank (Kotak Card).

It was posted on 28th July 2008.

EXPRESS IT Courier vide airway bill no: [protected].
                The express courier guy had come to my home for delivery, But instead of delivery he asked my wife that she want that Kotak card (He pronounced Kodak Card), because of misunderstanding my wife refuse to accept the courier and sent it return.
                Shall I get it back again?

regards
                Hemant

manoj
                  i quit the job before i got my debit card from the company.nw i want it since i will be doing lots of transations & i want my internet banking details as well
                  i came out of my jod before i got my debit card so i want it nw
                  Dear Concern,

This is to inform you that I "Sunny gogia" S/O Sh. Raj Kumar wants my bank statement from February to till date i.e (01-Feb-08 to 31-Sep-08) I have spoken with one of your executive today she told me that I'll get my statement within 30 mins, but almost 5-6 hours gone still I haven't got. Kindly get this done for me asap & update. Pls give response to me on my phone.

Thanks & Regards
                  Sunny Gogia
                  [protected], [protected]
                  CRM number 12268965
                  I am writing you this letter in despair with the sanguine hope that you will look into the matter personally and do the needful. Brief history of my tour to England shall facilitate you to reach at conclusion that how I was duped.

I visited England on Tourist Visa for Holidays to my friend Sh Kulbir Singh Johal on 05.08.2008. On 25th August 2008 at about 3 P.M ( U.K local Time) I went to Middle Atm of Lloyds T.S.B PLC 25 at Broadway South Hall, Middlesex, UB1 IJT to withdraw the money through my debit Card no. [protected] and primary account no bearing no[protected], of Kotak Mahindra Bank NAkodar. I inserted the Card but neither the money nor ATM card came out. I tried my best but all in vain.Since 25th August 2008 was holiday in U.k and due to this reason I could not contact any official of the Bank but I contacted on phone to Kotak Mahindra Bank ofiicial at Nakodar, jalandhar, Punjab, India & instructed him to block the card so that no transaction could take place. On 26.08.2008 I visited the Branch of Lloyds T.S.B PLC 25 and nerated the entire story to one of the official of the Bank namely Miss Palvi who assured me not to worry as the card shall be automatically crused in Machine.

To the utter surprise when I swithed on my Indian moble no [protected] on 27th August 2008 I received that my net balance in the account is only Rs 307/- when in fact the balance before using the ATM card at Lloyds was Rs 476528/- Indian rupees equivalent to Pound 5953 app. I was cheated and somebody has withdrawn he amount by hacking my ATM Card illegally, unlawfully in order to cause wrongful loss to me. Left with no option I contacted the Police of Southall. The concerned official of police asked for the account statement. I contacted my son in India and asked him to send me account statement after obtaining from my bank account satatement. I approached the Police and case was registered vide crime reference No. 2524563/08 on dated 27.08.2008.
                  I had a horrifying experience which no should have. The United Kingdom is not like that what I thought to be. My entire tour was spoiled.

You have recourse to latest techonology and well established forensic department to nab the accused. Every ATM is secured by close circuit, T.V Cameras and the period when my mony was taken out illegally by some unauthorized person, the Camera would have recorded the picture. Kindly take some deterrent steps so that such unfortunate incidents with the tourists does not happen again. I am enclosing my account statement for your ready reference.
                  I am positive that you will revert back and provide with justice. In case of any further enquiry please don’t hasitate.

Thanking you with deep regards.

Yours Sincerely

(Surinder Kumar Modi)

India Contact Address:-
                  Surinder Kumar Modi
                  New Adarsh Nagar
                  Near D.A.V College ( Boys Wings)
                  Nakodar . Distt Jalandhar

5- Glenside, Chigwell
                  Esssex
                  IG 75 RE
                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

Kotak Mahindra Bank — NOT RECEIVED MY KIT DUE TO MISGUIDANCE OF AN EMPLOYEE OF KOTAK NAMED ASHISH [Resolved]

Anish kuamr
                    Sir/Mam,

This mail is in accordance to a misguidance and false commitment which is being done to me for the...

Sachin Kumar Singh
                    Dear Sir/Madam

This is to make you in notice of the wrong practices happening in Agra Branch of yours.
                    I applied for a Four wheeler loan from kotak Prime in Feb'08 with the agreement number 4444852 in the name of Sachin Kumar, r/o 4, Master Plan Road, New Lajpat Kunj, Khandari, Agra for the purchase of Maruti Swift Vdi from Kavisha Motors, Agra.
                    The loan was sanctioned in Jan'08. Kotak Prime, Agra branch despatched the cheque to Kavisha Motors. My car was in waiting and after waiting for a long time i cancelled the purchase of car in March'08 as well as i applied for the cancellation of my loan from Kotak Prime.
                    Even after making the loan cancelled in March, your branch debited 1 EMI from my account. This was a shock to me as i have not purchased the car and the EMI was deducted. I complained this thing to the Branch manager of your Agra branch, Mr. Virendra Gautam. Ever since i tried to contact him for the enquiry of the EMI deducted from my account, he always gave me the same reply that the things are in process.
                    I am waiting since march and till date no action has been taken. Latest i got the reply from your branch that they will refund the deucted EMI but the canellation charges will be levied on that amount.
                    This is the limit of the harassment that your branch and employees are doing to the consumers. Why i should be paying the surrender charges when it was the mistake of the company of deducting the EMI from my account even when the loan was cancelled.
                    And the second thing is that Kavisha Motors enjoyed the amount of loan for 2-3 months, so they should pay the cancellation charges. What i have received from your company and Kavisha Motors is only and only harassment and nothing else.
                    My request is to take immediate action on this matter or i'll be forced to present this case in the consumer forum.
                    You are open to call me on my number- [protected].

loans — reimbursement

I have still not received any fruitful answer from yr side against my complaint dtd 08/01/10.I expect a strict action be taken on mr mehul joshi so that in future he doesnot repeat the same tactics on others. hoping for a favourable replay from yr side at the earliest.

Indra Deo Ram
                      To,
                      IRDA (Insurance Regulatory Development Authority)
                      CC:, J.Hari Narayan (MD IRDA), Gaurang Shah (Managing Director kotak Mahindra old mutual life insurance)
                      (Sub – Application for Reduction of Premium or Withdrawal of Policy with whole Sum.)
                      Sir/Madam,
                      I Inder Deo ram a policy holder of kotak Mahindra old mutual life insurance, policy no.[protected] & client ID – 50353901. Like to inform you that: - at the time of sale of policy, Sales Manager (Hemant Bhatia) & Branch Manager (Sanjay Bajpai) told that you have to pay Rs. 50, 000/- for first year and 15000/- for the next two year respectively. And same has been confirmed by Mr. Sanjay Bajpai (Branch Manager) & Hemant Bhatia(Sales Manager) thrice Before purchase of policy and twice after receiving the policy. At the due date the Rs. 15000/- had paid as second premium of policy through cheque and payment is also cleared through bank, but after few days we received the letter of policy revival along with the cheque of Rs. 15000/- as we confirm from the office they told to deposit Rs.50000/- as premium. For this miss-selling and false commitment. They also misguide us from September 2007 to till date. I also mark mail to the ombuded person Mr.Deepak Shaluja(Vice President of kotak Mahindra old mutual life insurance) and had word on telephone they refused to take responsibility of the Branch manager And sales manager and false commitment made by them. And said “I Don’t know who is Hemant Bhatia & Sanjay Bajpai. And Do what you can” now today no one is answerable at branch office of kotak Mahindra old mutual life insurance situated at Kanpur.
                      Presently Hemant Bhatia is working with ICICI Prudential & Sanjay Bajpai is Area Manager for TATA AIG.
                      Request to you to look into the matter and provide the best solution as soon as possible for it because I am unable to bearer the lose of Rs.50000/- else request to help to withdrawal the my Rs.50000/-
                      And please return your answer by Post as soon as possible.
                      SS IInd 817-18 Sector D1,
                      LDA Colony, Kanpur Road,
                      Lucknow-226012 Uttar Pradesh.
                      Mobile No. – +[protected], +[protected]

Yours sincerely

(Inder Deo Ram)
                      Our Policy no. 00462801 . We are apply for Partial Witdrawn your office approve 14.08.2009. And say that your Lucknow kotak Mg Marg office Operation dept. Your account amount Rs 34034.87
                      reflect your bank account within 4 working days. our a/c No. [protected] Oriental Bank of Commerce Jankipuram, Lucknow. Your Kotak office we are receive by courier latter on dt 28/08/2009
                      i.e Kotak our Policy statement and one line in bottom showing We have credited your Bank account with the amount of Rs. 34034.87

we are given all the detail of our Bank passbook statement, several times visit your office but your operation dept. say i can't help because all the work regarding handel Mumbai Account section our bank say that if Kotak is send any money then please give me proof. Your office staff not cooperating, not provide any detail of our payment i am suffer from last 20 days. We are multiple coplain by mail but your office staff misguide me. I am already given hard copy of Bank statement
                      your lucknow office already send by fax our statement in front of me . If fax text not clear or not visible please talk to Lucknow office . Today after 20 days your account office send mail your bank statement not visible. Today your lucknow office say that operation dept . your payment is send by speed post on dt 28.8.2009 Your Kotak staff misguided people how to Belive your any statement.

Finally please give me our Part payment any how or give all detail regarding our payment immediately .

Kotak Mahindra Bank — fake trading by angel broking [Resolved]

mahesveri prasad rai
                        dear sir,
                        i am giving this mail because my problem is not solved. last time they are saying for the settlement but...

Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance — telecaller [Resolved]

KUMAR AJAY G
                        mr.deepak/mr.dilip...may be false name calls from no.[protected]..today called on my no.[protected] at11.28am, dated 21st...

Kotak Personal Loan — fraud [Resolved]

sujit kumar yadav
                        I had applied for a loan which was i Supose was not clear than suddenly an EMI for Rs/-7425 was deducted from my acct then...

T V RAGHUNATH REDDY
                        Mr. VINOD RECOVERY AGENT FROM HYDERABAD, SOMAJIGUDA BRANCH HARASSING ME TELEPHONICALLY/MOBILE THREATENING USING ABUSING LAGUAGE FOR THE PAYMENT DESPITE MY REPEATED REQUESTS FOR A STIPULATED TIME.

HE THRETENED ME ON[protected] AT 08-14 PM, CONTINUED HIS TELEPHONIC HARASSMENT FOR 5 MINUTES 21 SECONDS, LIKE THIS HE IS CONTINUING HARASSMENT SO THAT MY SELF AND MY FAMILY GOT VERY MUCH DISTRUBED,

HE CONTINUED DISTRUBING ME IN MY OFFICE HOURS, MY PERSONAL AND OFFICIAL WORKS, WHILE ON OFFICIAL TOUR, I GOT VERY MUCH DISTRUBED. SINCE IAM A VALID CUSTOMER WITH GOOD TRACK RECORD I REQUESTED SOME MORE TIME TO CLEAR OFF THE DUES.

HE IS CALLING ME AT ODD TIMES HENCE IAM AFRAID IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO ME AND MY FAMILY IAM SURE YOUR PEOPLE AND YOUR ORGNIZATION WILL BE HELD RESPONSILBLE.

HENCE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER SERIOUSLY FROM YOUR END AND SEE THAT SUCH THINGS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN IN FUTURE.
                        this is too harrashment condition. i agree with that.

Sarala M.Joshi
                          I had invested 25 lac in this 18months fix fortune scheme.This was mature on 31st december 07.First they send me 7% charges on my investment as certification charges.After my complain they reduce to about 3% and 1 1/2 % bank charges.This is not normal.
                          I have also NRO a/c with another bank and there they are not charging on every transaction .They are charging when I withdraw money.
                          SEBI must look on this mater and resolve this stupid charges.It prompt action is not taken then I am going to publish this in all major news papers

Mukesh Sharma
                            Subject – Complaint Regarding The Document Transfer of the Car

Sir

We Financed our Car Model Name WAGON-R – Lx. With the Reg. No. UA07 L 8881 in the year Oct. 2005 withthte Loan A/C no. A3301027 from the Kotak Car Finance from your Dehradoon Office.
                            The Car was in the name of my Fathe Sh. Mahesh Chand Sharma with the complete correspondence address as under.
                            Sh. Mahesh Chand Sharma
                            S/o. Late Sh. Hukum Chand Sharma
                            37, Ghosi Gali, Opp. Shiv Mandir,
                            Paltan Bazaar, Dehradun.

My Father Sh. Mahesh Chand Sharma Expired on 27th April 2007, the Death Certificate of which was given in the office along with an application. The Bank A/C (Karnataka Bank) in his name has been closed after his death. We already discussed the issue with your Local Office & Company’ Representative that the Legal Formalities regarding the same should be sorted out. But no one responded from your Local office.
                            This was the case on 12th June 2007.

Further I requested them to return all the previous cheques (of my father’s a/c) issued by my father Sh. Mahesh Chand Sharma and Transfer the documentation in the name of my Younger Brother Mr. Navneet Sharma.
                            This was the case on 22nd July 2007.

Further we continued to issue them the new cheques on their request signed by my younger brother Navneet. The reason they gave was that it might take some time to fulfill the formalities on the issue.
                            Also we requested them to return our previous cheques (issued by my father) but they (the local office) continued to send the cheque signed by my father for clearing.
                            As the A/c was closed (due to his death) the cheque was dishonoured and the same was debited and charged to my Loan A/c.

Nothing was done to rectify the problem. Neither the cheques were returned nor the documentation was transferred in my brother’s name.

Meanwhile we continued to give them the fresh cheque duly signed by the brother Navneet. Every time just the consolation was made from the local correspondent and that too at the time of receiving the payments.

Till today the problem is the same. This time I didn’t issue them the cheque for the month of March. The problem is I can’t even go for the Insurance Claim as the documents are currently in the name of my father.

I do have all the documents and applications with me in the record.

Please do the needful

Mukesh Sharma
                            S/o – Late Sh. Mahesh Chand Sharma
                            37, Ghosi Gali,
                            Paltan Bazaar Dehradun.
                            Loan A/C no. A3301027
                            Car Reg no. UA07 L 8881.
                            Wagon R – Lx
                            Phone –[protected], [protected], [protected].
                            Even I have the same problem due to my being a salary account with a previous company and they closed it since the bank needs me to keep atleast 5000 minimum balance if it is not a salary account anymore.
                            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Kotak Mahindra Bank — Fraud commitment by representative Mr. Prashant Saini. [Resolved]

Vishwas Sharma
                              Dear Sir/madam,

As per subjuct, I, Vishwas sharma A/c no. [protected], Opened with kotak mahindra bank,...