Kotak Mahindra Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd

Kotak Mahindra Bank Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E)
Mumbai City District

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Kotak Mahindra Bank Complaints & Reviews

Service request Number: 1-[protected], Deposit Number: [protected]
It would be surprising for all o[censored]s to know that you cannot withdraw the money from the bank whenever you need it!
I opened a term deposit about 390 days ago, which got matured on 13/09/2011. The maturity instruction on this deposit was to transfer both principal and interest to my saving account. But the bank has not followed my instruction and auto renewed it for another 390 days. I say OK and request them to premature close it using phone banking, I got a response that you should visit branch for premature closure. I say OK.
On 14/09/2011, I have given a written request to premature close the deposit and transfer the amount to my saving account as I have already issued a high value cheque on 13/09/2011 keeping in mind that the maturity value will automatically come to saving account.
Today, three days have been elapsed but still the term deposit is not closed by the bank. I have never seen such a slow operational model.
Do you know why the bank has auto-renewed my deposit on maturity i.e. 13/09, it is because the bank has placed a lien on my account. May I know why the bank has placed a lien on my term deposit since last 390 days even though I have not taken any loan or credit card? The bank is saying that you had aqua card against a deposit. It is just to clarify that the card had been surrendered well before 390 days from now. Important thing is that the card had been surrendered and the associated deposit is also closed 390 days before. So there is no relation between the deposit that has been auto-renewed and the card that has been surrendered well before this deposit is open. So how the bank can put a lien on this deposit and renew for unlimited times. Don’t you call this violation of banking rule?
Now I am looking for forums to complain about it so that Kotak bank will learn how to do banking.

Meenakshi

SIR

I HAVE ALREADY LODGED COMPLAINT FOR MY BROTHER IN LAW TWO POLICIES NO 01288267 AND01288731 FVG RAJ KUMAR AND SAPNA.THE COMPLAINT IS DUE TO NON REFUND OF PROMISED AMOUNT

BUT TILL THEN I HAVE NOT RECD SATISFACTORY REPLY AS YOUR STAFF IS MANUPLATING THE THINGS AND TRY TO CONVICE IN WRONG WAY.

PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AS MY BROTHER IN LAW IS NOT GOING TO ACCEPT NEARLY 96000 WHEN HE HAS PAID 1.50 LAC IN THREE YEARS.
    I AM HIS CA ALSO AND HE IS MY REAL BROTHER IN LAW.ONE MAIL I HAVE RECD THAT YOU WILL CORROSPOND WITH HIM BUT HE HAS GIVEN ME RIGHTS TO TALK TO YOU AS HIS CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT.

YOU DO NOT COMPEL US TO APPROCH TO SEBI OR IRDA FOR LOOSING SO MUCH AMOUNT IN THREE YEARS AND CUSTOMER IS MISGUIDED BY YOUR COMPANY.WE MINIMUM REQUIRE THAT OUR BASIC AND ACTUAL AMOUNT MUST BE PAID BY YOUR COMPANY IF NO PROFIT IS GIVEN.AS PER CLAUSE OF THE POLICY YOU HAVE WRITTEN TO PAY 110 PERCENT OF 100 PERCENT PREMIUM.WHERE IT IS.IS IT JUSTIFIED TO KEEP THAT AMOUNT IN 10TH YEAR AND CUSTOMER IS LOOSING IN ALL NINE YEARS.IT IS VERY INJUSTIFIED THAT YOUR COMPANY IS KEEPING FIRST YEAR PREMIUM IN ALL IN ADM. CHARGES.HOW IRDA CAN APPROVE THESE TYPE OF SCHEMES.

PLEASE REPLY A SAP

REGARDS
    FCA
    Dear sir

You are always misleading to customer as your company has no satisfactory reply.

You have readymade reply for the customers without seeing the facts of the case.

We want that the amount shall be given to customer at 110 percent of the sum given as given in the policy.

Are you are able to provide so or we are compled to move to IRDA or SEBI for our amount.

hoping that aware of customer geniue problem you must do the needful

FCA
    Dear Mr. Gupta,

Reference to the policies our Customer care team has sent a detailed reply on your email id '[protected]@sify.com'. We request you to kindly check the email.

For further queries, please feel free to write to us at kli.[protected]@kotak.com or contact our Client Service Desk on[protected]Toll Free).

Dear Sir

Again you are not giving any reply of my previous email

please do it at once

CA SURINDER GUPTA

This is in ref. to my policy # 01894571 dtd 22/02/2010; this guys are complete cheat and i had followed up with Mr.Shetty (Mob. [protected]) Sales Manager for Kotak at Churchgate, but instead of listening to me he is offering me with new plan, when i told him that i wanted to get a good return from this plan, he asked me to come down to his office nd speak on a cup of tea for new plan..........
      Whole Kotak team is a cheat, all they do is trick consumers in buyin their stupid plans..
      Following are the name of people involved;
      Manoj Kothari [protected]
      Hemant[protected]Churchgate #).

I would like people be warned off this people, too dangerous for our money!!!
      Dear Mr. Koganti,

At the outset please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Reference to your Policy we are coordinating for a detailed investigation and our Customer Care team will coordinate with you directly on your contact number.

Regards, Kotak Support Team

myself kailash chand goyal, i want the statement in regular basis .
        policy name :- KOTAK FLEXI PLAN - 2 ( REGULAR )br...
        I hav purchased kotak smart advantage (UIN 107L043V01) before 3 years with annual premium of Rs 15, 000/- and total amount...

Dear, sir / madam
        I (smarti sagar) working in company Pratibha industries ltd. And my salary account in Kotak mahindra bank mumbai. And my A/c no.[protected]
        from this account the bank has deducted the amount Rs-1495 dt-26.05.11against CPP with out informing me. I have never apply for CPP.

regards

Smarti Sagar
        Dear Mr. Sagar,

At the outset, we request you not to post sensitive information such as your account number on a public forum such as this, as it is liable to be misused.

Our bank official is currently looking into this issue, and will shortly contact you on your number with an update. For any further concerns, you can always coordinate with us directly on solutions.[protected]@kotak.com / grievance.[protected]@kotak.com.

Regards, Kotak Support Team

I am an employee of Kotak Mahindra bank. This is not my real name for obvious reasons.
          The Bank management has send...

Sir one of your person Mr Deepak had come to me for opening a current account with an assurance of over draft facility. Account was opened and after repeated complaints he gave me a offer letter of 4.00 lakh dt 26/05/11 and in return had taken signature from me in many forms. Cheques of more than 5.00 lakhs has also been taken by them as security as it was written on the offer letter. But till today neither any amount has come to me nor they have returned me my documents and cheques. I have not operated my account because I had already told them that I would operate only after OD account is activated.
          So I request you to take strict action on them so that they wont have courage to cheat anyone else. I had visited your Majestic branch for the same but even after assurance from Mr Jha nothing has hapenned till now.
          Hope you will settle the issue and wont force me for other action.
          Aug 13, 2020

At the outset, please accept our apologies for the aberration in our service standards.

We would like to investigate your complaint in greater detail for which we would need your account number. Request you to write to us at solutions.[protected]@kotak.com with this information and our bank official will look into the matter and call you at the earliest.

Kotak Support Team

my mobile no noted is incorrect.correct no is [protected].adviser is not contacting me,i need switch over.
            Aug 13, 2020

Reference to your below mail, we would request you to please confirm on your policy number post which we will be able to check on the same.

We would request you to please write to us at [protected]@kotak.com, whereby we can take it forward for resolution.

For further queries please feel free to write to us or contact our Client Service Desk on[protected]Toll Free)|

Regards, Kotak Support Team

I had a Car Loan with Kotak Car Finance - CF 1857857 which was closed last year after payment of all dues.

My account is closed now but they did not update the CIBIL records, so I was having a lot of trouble. When I requested for a duplicate NOC, they asked me to pay some 1000 bucks, visit a branch (they have only 1 branch in NCR which is about 50km from my house) and sign an indemnity after printing it on stamp paper to get an NOC. I am shocked, other banks give you NOCs without any trouble or charges.

They asked me to come to the branch and pay 1100/- for a statement of account!!! Other banks give this for free. I requested them to email it - they refused - this is unbelievable.

I have had a totally disgusting experience. Stay away from them

Dear,
                I have registered my Number in DND befor 7-8 Months.
                and from the last so many days i am receiveing so...

This is the worst service given by Kotak mahindra Banking.charges for all online transactions is more. the customer support is so bad we need to call 1000 times. and there is no response.
                Aug 13, 2020

At the outset please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. We at Kotak Mahindra Bank believe that customer service is the main differentiator and we regret that you had any reason for grievance.

We assure you that we have made a note of your concerns. For any further concerns, you can always coordinate with us directly on solutions.[protected]@kotak.com / grievance.[protected]@kotak.com.

Kotak Support Team

Plz go thorugh the below mails, I am facing lot of problems from the beginning, when I visit sector-14, branch gurgaon and request for opening a saving account. its almost 15-20 days I havn;t received my pin no. yet, not any executive call me regarding. I wrote lot of mail but nobody help met out regarding this. I have't face this kind of problem from any bank till now. Kindly help me out.

Dear Concern,

Kindly go through the forwarded mail. How many times your bank will be apologies for the same. Iam very unhappy with the services of your bank.

rajesh kumar

----- Forwarded by RajeshKumar Bhardwaj/GGN/BHARTI-AXALIFE/IN on 07/22/2011 10:06 AM -----

Thank you for writing to us.

With respect to your query we would like to inform you that we have forwarded your details to the respective branch and we have arranged for an officer to contact you and provide requisite information at the earliest.

Customer Correspondence Team

From: RajeshKumar.[protected]@Bharti-axalife.com [mailto:RajeshKumar.[protected]@Bharti-axalife.com]

Dear Concern,

I have request for a saving account from your bank, in Sector-14, Gurgaon branch on[protected] , along with all necessary doucments(verified originals, a cheque of Rs. 10000), its almost 8 days, and I haven't received any verification call regarding this. I visit 2-3 times to the branch, but didn't received any sufficient reason regarding this. The staff told that there is a misshaping has done with the guy who is the responsible for the verification. is this a sufficient reason?? Iam really not satisfied with the services. Request you to kindly reject my application and refund my Cheque ASAP.

DISCLAIMER:
                  This communication is confidential and privileged and is directed to and for the use of the
                  addressee only. The recipient if not the addressee should not use this message if erroneously
                  received, and access and use of this e-mail in any manner by anyone other than the addressee is
                  unauthorized. The recipient acknowledges that Kotak Mahindra Bank may be unable to exercise
                  control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of the text of the email message and the text is not
                  warranted as to completeness and accuracy. Before opening and accessing the attachment, if
                  06/25/2011 07:55 AM

Dear Mr. Rajesh Kumar,

At the outset please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 4:10 PM
                  Subject: Ref. No.- 1-[protected]

Dear Shilpa,

today, i visit the gurgaon branch and talk to the executive. The executive told that there is some misconfussion and my veriification is not clear and by monday it will be clear. but when on[protected], I have visit the branch your bank executive (mr. vikram singh) told me that my verification is clear and my customer relaionship no. will be send on my mobile no. thorugh sms. I dont't knwo what is happending and why the statement of your banks employees are diferent. My cheque of rs. 10000 has been clear on[protected]. (south indian bank, cheque no. 649545). Request you to kindly look into the matter as is almost 11 days. The big thing is that I havn't received any call from your bank regarding my complaints. This is the poor service ever I have face with the bank.

06/26/2011 12:26 PM

Dear Mr. Rajesh Kumar,

This has reference to your mail dated June 25, 2011.

We wish to inform you that we are currently in the process of investigating the matter and the same will take some more time. Your patience in the matter is highly solicited.

Priya Meshram

Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2011 4:21 PM
                  Subject: RE: Ref. No.- 1-[protected]

Dear Shilpa,

havn't received any call from your bank. kindly do it on ugent basis otherwise kindly reject my application.

06/25/2011 07:55 AM

Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 4:10 PM
                  Subject: Ref. No.- 1-[protected]

07/19/2011 11:22 AM

Dear Mr. Kumar,

We thank you for writing to us.

With reference to your query, we wish to inform you that you request for New Debit Card Pin has been forwarded to the concerned department for processing. Once the same is regenerated and dispatched you shall receive the same in 8 working days from the date of dispatched.

Siraj Sayed

Sent: Monday, July 18, 2011 12:17 PM
                  Subject: Account no. [protected]

Dear Concern,

I have my new account with your bank with A/c no. [protected]. I have recevied my bank kits along with debit card 15 days back. Still I havent received my card pin no. yet. Kindly do the needful on urgent basis.

[protected]Rajesh Kumar
                  This e-mail is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee and

07/21/2011 08:31 PM

Dear Mr. Kumar,

At the outset please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that we have raised the query to your home branch and have arranged for an officer to contact you and provide the requisite information.

Murtuza Suratwala

Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 11:31 AM
                  Subject: RE: Account no. [protected]

Dear Syed,

request you to kindly let me as a customer what is my fault? why should I suffer always? Iam facing these kinds of problem with the beginig. I never face such kind of problems with any bank.

Rajesh

07/19/2011 11:22 AM

Dear Mr. Kumar,

We thank you for writing to us.

Siraj Sayed

Sent: Monday, July 18, 2011 12:17 PM
                  Subject: Account no. [protected]

[protected]Rajesh Kumar
                  This e-mail is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee and

Kotak Bank — PIN not received yet

This is pavankumar ch. I have opened a account in kotak bank 2 months befor. My A/C no :[protected]. I got ATM card 2 months before, but i didnt get it's pin no. Also didn't get any internet banking services details ( like User id, password...).
                  Dear Mr. Kumar,

Our bank official is currently looking into this issue, and will shortly contact you on your number. For any further concerns, you can always coordinate with us directly on solutions.[protected]@kotak.com / grievance.[protected]@kotak.com.

Regards, Kotak Support Team

My self bhadresh champaklal sheth and I also join with kotak life insurance as advisor agent befor three years. Kotal life...

Very much disappointed with Kotak Bank service, to active a beneficiary we have to call more than 10 times to the customer serivce. Earlier they had a smooth system but now the system they have for beneficiary activation is very bad. We are in to travel and tour business it is very difficult to wait more time for getting the benificiary activation.

Several times we tried using phone banking system to activate beneficiary but after all the efforts phone got disconnected. No proper system and nobody there to help, always they tell system have some problem
                    Hope they will have a smooth system for the customers very soon. otherwise we are planning to close this account.

they have lots of other hidden charges, several times we have contacted the Branch for help but no response..
                    Aug 13, 2020

At the outset please accept our apologies for aberration in our service standards.

We have made note of your concerns and passed it to the concerned department. Should you have any other queries, you can write to us directly at solutions.[protected]@kotak.com / grievance.[protected]@kotak.com.

Regards, Kotak Support Team
                    Me too very much disappointed with the services on same field. I had to activate a beneficiary and due to some reason mine preferred contact number was no more available/existing at that time. So, I contacted Customer Care and they said there is no other option to change my Phone Number but to visit the Kotak Bank and get it done.

Regrads,
                    Dissatisfied Cutomer.

Ref: Kotak Opportunities- Growth Mutual Fund Folio No.1849706/58.

I had requested for redemption of my above mentioned SIP on 22.06.11. On 25.06.11 I received a mobile alert from TD-Kotak stating that the said SIP has been redeemed and the proceeds has been directly credited to my account. But the amount was transferred through NEFT only on 05.07.11 after 10 days. But the transaction got rejected and the funds were returned since my name mentioned in the beneficiary field by the sender of the funds was incomplete( It was mentioned as Kollengode Narayanaswamy instead of Kollengode Naryanaswamy Jyothi). The rejection memo received from our bank is attached for your reference.

I regret to say this but it is a mistake on part of the sending bank that the funds got rejected. Please transfer the funds back to my account by mentioning my full name " Kollengode Narayanswamy Jyothi".
                      I had sent a mail to [protected]@kotak.com on 06.07.11, but no response received till now.

MUTUAL FUND — poor service and delay in send cheque

----- Forwarded Message ----
                      From: "[protected]@ICICIPRUAMC.COM" <[protected]@ICICIPRUAMC.COM>
                      To: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                      Sent: Fri, 30 July, 2010 3:24:20 PM
                      Subject: RE: PL SEND CHEQUE OF ECS

Dear Investor,

Thank you for writing to ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund.

Please note that your issue is being followed up through Service Ticket Number- [protected].We request you to mention this ST for any enquiry on the status of this issue, in future.

For any further assistance, kindly contact us on our customer care helpline[protected]Toll free) using MTNL/BSNL lines and[protected]Toll Free) using NON MTNL/BSNL lines or write to us on [protected]@icicipruamc.com.

Warm Regards,

Pratibha.R

Customer Service Executive.

ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund.

To know your Portfolio value SMS BAL to 56767234

I PINKI KUMARI TILL DATE[protected] NOT GET MY CHEQUE. I CONTACT SEVERAL TIMES ON YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE NO BUT YOUR EXECUTIVE NOT GIVEN COURIER NAME AND REF NO FOR ENQUIRY. TODAY I CALL AGAIN ON ABOVE NO REQUEST TO GIVE NEAREST ICICI PRU OFFICE THEN HE GIVE THANE NAUPADA OFFICE ADDRESS BUT NOT GIVEN TELPHONE NO . HE SAID WE HAVE NOT TELPHONE NO OF THANE NAUPADA OFFICE. THEN I WANT TO ASK U WHAT IS THE USE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE WHEN U NOT PROVIDE YOUR OFFICE CONTACT NO. WHY YOU NOT GIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE PHONE NO OF ALL YOUR OFFICE. IT SHOW HOW MUCH YOU CARE CUSTOMER AND WHAT IS YOUR MANGEMENT . IN FUTURE I NEVER BUY UNIT AND GIVE ADVICE TO ANY BODY TO DEAL WITH ICICI PURDENTIL MUTUL FUND.

PINKI KUMARI MOB-[protected]
                      COPY- CNBC TV -18 COMPLAIN DESK

At the outset we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We wish to inform you that we have executed your redemption payout to your registered Bank Mandate in our records. We shall email you the details of the said transaction.

For further queries please feel free to write to us at [protected]@kotak.com, solutions.[protected]@kotak.com . We would also request you to not share any account related information on a public domain such as this.

It will be our pleasure to serve you, protect you and be with you.

Thanking you & assuring you of our best services at all times.

Warm Regards
                      Investor Services Team @ Kotak Mutual

I am having saving bank account with ICICI Bank. I withdrew money from Kotak Mahindra Bank ATM...

Car Finance loan account no 5471430 EMI payment of Rs 20555 was due on 10-JUN-11. THIS WAS INTIMATED TO ME THRU MAIL ON[protected], FOR WHICH YOU COLLECTION EXECUTIVE CALLED ON 16TH OF JUNE 2011 FROM KAROL BAGH OFFICE. WE TOLD HIM TO COLLECT THE CHEQUE FROM OUR HOUSE I.E A-228,MEERA BAGH PASCHIM VIHAR, NEW DELHI-110087. PH:[protected].

AFTER REPEATEDLY CALLING THE SAME PERSON FOR COLLECTION OF CHEQUE THE REASON FOR NON COLLECTION HAS COME OUT THAT , THERE IS NO STAFFETC ETC......
                        ALSO THIS IS REALLY VERY SAD THAT THERE IS NO ONE WHO IS PICKING THE PHONE AT YOUR LAXMI NAGAR OFFICE WE HAVE BEEN REPEATEDLY CALLING FORM LAST ONE WEEK. AND THERE IS NO EMAIL ADDRESS MENTIONED FOR ANY COMMUNICATION ON YOU WEBSITE.

KINDLY TAKE THE BNEC ESSARY ACTION AND REVERT BACK ASAP.

REGARDS
                        MANAV MALIK
                        PROP: SIYARAM IMPEX
                        PHONE :0091-[protected]
                        STAFFS ARE IRESPONSIBLE AT LAXMINAGAR DELHI BRANCH.OUR LOAN ALREADY CLEARED BUT WE ARE NOT RECEIVING OUR NOC FROM LAXMINAGAR SINCE COMPLAINT DATED 15.11.2011 BY HAND CAB NO-ARE.

DL 1RY-3124, 3148, 3173, 3179, 3180, 3186, 3188, 3197

FROM
                        S D MOHANTY
                        (ACCOUTANT)
                        TOURISM NEXT PVT.LTD
                        MOBILE NO-[protected]
                        WAIT FOR ACTION TAKEN BY SENEIOR AUTHRTY OF THIS ORGANISATION.
                        TO, BRANCH MANAGER, SIR I(BHUDEV SINGH) HAVE SETTELED MY CAR LOAN[protected] DATED[protected] BUT WE ARE NOT RECEVING OUR NOC TIL DATE .WE ARE REGULERLY CONTACT WITH ROZER JI, SOHAN JI AND DEEPAK JI ALSO WE ARE VISITED LUXMI NAGER BRANCH BEFORE 45 DAYS BUT WE ARE NOT GET RESULT ALL YOUR STAFF ASKED ME TO GET THODA AUR TIME DO, MAIN KAR BHI KYA SAKTA HUN, YE APKE STAFF KI DO LINE HAI JO ALWAYS ASKED ME WHEN WE ARE CALLINH, TELL ME KAB TAK .WE ARE ALSO ATTACH THE LETTER AND SLIP FULL & FINAL MY PHONE NO-[protected], FARIDABAD HARYANA
                        [protected], AFTER THE COMPLAINT BY MAIL OR PHONE, KOI RESPONCE NAHI HAI, ITNA BESHARM STAFF KOTAK KA HI HO SAKTA HAI
                        Car Finance Dept. Nashik.

Irresponsible staff -- asked me to come through middlemen for my original papers & noc.-- June.10

Car Loan - Agreement No. CF -3786288 dtd. 15.03.07 --completed on 10.02.10

Personal visit & written letter was given on 1.06, 10 . waiting for ORIGINALS & NOC
                        Complaint against kotak Mahindra prime ltd.

My Car Finance loan account no. 9249700 . September month EMI had not deduct form my bank account due to some technical problem. But there is sufficient funds collection executive(mr. prabh simran) mobile no.[protected]) come to me on 10/9/2013 &amp; received cash 8110/- &amp; gave me a receipt . told me this is ECS problem.
                        Today unknown person call me from the landline no.[protected] &amp; said u have bouncing charge 500/-+interest which is 990/- whan I ask him why are you charging than he say very rudely you have to pay this amount because you have sign the paper.
                        Even when I call to mr .prabh simran he say you don’t have to pay any thing

Most important is from the bigning of loan to till date I have not received payment schedule .