Lenskart

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Awesome

Lenskart related photos (478)

Lenskart Complaints & Reviews

Vinodcnair82
Hi Team,

I was never your member and will never be one as well. I received a SMS from 'MD-LNSKRT' on 14th Oct, 2015 @ 07:32 pm which reads,

"Your Account is credited with Rs 500. Use it now to get your first frame free + Extra 500 Off @ www.lenskart.com/frame Use Code GIFT-REGI7-5VZ-Y0QMOT @checkout"

Request you to respect the privacy of others and not to resort to such cheap marketing techniques. I have also reported this to the telecom regulatory authority as my number is on the National Do Not Disturb list and such messages are strictly not acceptable. As already mentioned, I was never your member and with cheap marketing gimmicks like these.. I will never ever become your member as well.

This has reference to the complaint booked on your website with reference number. The number and email address to be removed from all your lists has been mentioned in the mail sent to you with these reference numbers.

Vinod. C.
Lenskart Customer Care's response Oct 20, 2015
Dear Vinod C

We have already added your details to our list. However if you are still receiving the messages and email we will get it checked and resolved at the earliest.

murali1964
    I placed an order with Lens cart on 13.09.2015 through Mr.Augestin (91-[protected]) who visited my Home an took the orderno.. #[protected] after checking my Eyes. After 15 days the specks came & I paid R.s3780.00 cash. When I tried the glass, I was shocked, that I could not read a book & see letters on Computer monitor. I called him for rectification, but he is dodging by not attending or disconnecting . I wish to convey that I must be compensated / refunded the full amount. This nothing but royal cheating. I am a senior citizen (64 YRS OLD) & STILL WORKING IN Marketing line. I could not read the Bus Noor sending mails with lot of mistakes.

[Oct 14, 2015] Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Lenskart — Lenses ordered on 6th september not yet dispatched [Resolved]

Reno88
      Order not dispatched after one month Order No : [protected] I ordered 6 pairs of contact lenses(bausch and Lomb) from lenskart...

mastersminds43
      Hi Lenkart Management,

I have just called ur your helpline from my phone No. [protected]. Please listen to the recorded audio aswell to get insights.

I hv purchased a voucher with Valid until: 30 sept, Its written over there valid until/Use by 30 sept. When I used the coupon on 30sept night, it didnt work. Because you have expired the coupon on 29sept midnight itself which u claim 12 AM 30sept.

Pls note that this is misleading, I have recorded my last call with lenskart where intially they agreed that voucher should wotk on 30 sept evening/night also.

Pls check and get back on this escalated compliant.

Aman
      Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 12, 2015
      Lenkart provided quick support and resolved this issue immediately. They called me and re-activated the voucher. I appreciate them.!!
      Lenskart Customer Care's response Oct 08, 2015
      Dear Aman, thank you for talking to us. As discussed, we will get the issue checked and will get back to you with in next 24 hours.
      Dear Lenskart Mgmt / Tanvi,

Thanks for your efforts in resolving this so quickly, and enhancing customer experience. I really appreciate lenskart's
      co-opertion in providing customer satisfaction.

I hv checked that voucher is active, I will order the products online on lenskart website. Thanks!!

Lenskart — Broken frame for Rs 249 offers, awkward [Resolved]

sivapr87
        I ordered a glass with frame under Rs.249 offer, but i got a frame with broken and pasted already. When i asked for its replacement,...

Lenskart — Delivery was late (Reason: Product was out of stock, Need to procure then we will deliver) [Resolved]

Dinesh5904
        I had recently ordered Two sets of Contact lenses in the outlet store (Pune). They said that it will be delivered in 7-8 days....

sahmedh
        Order No: ([protected]) which was lens glass delivered and as the power was wrong returned it and got a call back from executive regarding rectifying the lenses and delivering it back. but this dint happened. And they have even not returned my money and had credited 249 Rs amount to my lenskart account to which i am forced to buy another lens which i dont want too
        Lenskart Customer Care's response Sep 27, 2015
        Dear Syed, we understand your concern and would like to share that eyeglasses ordered under this offer are non returnable. However, as a gesture of good will, we placed order for lenses only using the amount which you paid to us and gave you a fresh pair of lenses fitted in your existing eyeglasses. Your order is in transit and to track the same, please use this link: https://track.aftership.com/delcart-in/P[protected]

Lenskart — Refund not initiated [Resolved]

ankit.akhileshbhatt
          I ordered glasses from lenskart they send wrong item then when i called the they said i should not receive the product and...

shalin5592
          I have made an order on lenskart and paid for rs 1794/- order number [protected]. on 23/08/2015. i canceled the order on the same order and there customer care executive told me the refund will be done into 3/4 business days. but its been 13 days i did not get any refund. i have continuously sending them mails but they keep telling me to wait for 2 more days. i request you to please look into this matter and help me as soon as possible. so that i can pay for my liabilities.
          Lenskart Customer Care's response Sep 13, 2015
          Dear Robin, we are sorry for the delay in response. We have cross checked with our payment gateway and as per them, the refund was processed by us on 24th Aug 2015. Here is the payment reference details: Auth Id Code:- 683850 Refund Transaction Id:- pptk1j. Please let us know for any further help.

divanshu agarwal
            I would like to say that i had not received my order no- [protected] dated[protected]. it was shipped by gojavas vide dispatch id - DELLKTP557123 to some gurgaon address but my address as per order is of dehradun. We did not expected such a mistake like this from lenskart and when contacting to gojavas they said it has been returned. Despite my address is correct i had not received my order and i had made payment online but lenskart does not deliever my glasses and did not refunded my payment either on the grounds that they are not able to deliever glasses at dehradun. I had faced a lot of problems because of this lenskart is not responding to it.I am very much dissapointed with the services of lenskart.. my mob no is :[protected]
            Lenskart Customer Care's response Sep 13, 2015
            Dear Mr. Divanshu Agarwal,

We are really concerned to note your feedback about us and would like to share that Lenskart is a customer centric organization where every process starts and ends with customer satisfaction in mind. We understand that you had to face issues however, this is definitely not what we want for our customers. The day you highlighted this issue, we were in regular touch with the logistic department and followed up rigorously to get the order delivered on priority. We also shared your feedback to our management and the respective logistic which was held responsible for this delay and this was to ensure that we give you a timely service in future. Please feel free to get in touch with us for any further help. Will look forward to serve you again :)

Team Lenskart

Sangamesh V Inamdar
              Hi, i placed the order on 29 july with order number[protected] and got a message oder dispatched on auig 2 and again due to some failure of delivery it gain got dispatched on aug 12 and its not delivered yet, this is the worst thing can happen worst service ever in my life and im gonna post this in social media and never gonna recommend lenskart any one this is [censored] service never trust
              Lenskart Customer Care's response Aug 23, 2015
              Dear Sangamesh, we understand your concern and are sorry for the trouble. We appreciate your efforts to bring this to the notice and as per our records, the order will be reshipped in some time. Simultaneously, we have arranged a call back, our representative will get back to you at the earliest. For any further help, please feel free to reach us at +[protected].

abkumar13084
                I had ordered a pair of ray ban eyeglasses, I went to the store of lenskart at kalyani nagar pune, and via online in that store itself i ordered a pair of ray ban eyeglasses with kodak lenses. as ray ban eyeglasses wasn't available at the store, hence the store representative helped me place the order online. its been one week, last day i called customer care, and told them about my product details, they simply say, "sir there was only one piece when you placed the order, and that last piece didn't pass the quality check. contact the store". I mean what kind of reply is this ? if that last piece of ray ban glasses didn't pass the quality check, then why did you put it up on your site for sale ? and how will the lenskart store help me out ? in this case ? as the order was made online ? I also paid 3000 INR as advance ? Been a week and no sign of my order ? This is not expected highly disappointed. Order Id: 260504
                Lenskart Customer Care's response Aug 23, 2015
                Dear Abhishek, we are really sorry for the trouble. We understand your concern and would love to serve you with the best of our abilities. Our representative will get in touch with you in a short while to address your concern and will resolve the same. Further, for any help you can call us at +[protected], we'll be more than happy to assist you.

Azmathali Syed
                  I ordered a eye glass oforder [protected] is out for delivery as on 07 July 2015 Tracking Number: P[protected] It is only one month that I received the product...there are Scratch's on the lens ..more over I have been using the same cloth which is given by lenskart to clean the lens.. Please resolve the issue.

Poor quality lens
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 6, 2016
                  Lenskart Customer Care's response Aug 10, 2015
                  Dear Azmath, we have noted your feedback and would suggest you to return the product to us. We will place another order for you and our representative will get back in a short while to assist you on it.

Rajesh-Khanna
                    I placed an order on 2nd Aug, 2015 for Ray-Ban RB3025 L0205 Size:58 Golden Green Aviator Men's Sunglasses via Pre-paid Order No.: [protected]. It was dispatched on 3rd Aug, 2015 by DELCART via Track Id P[protected]. While tracking my order in DELCART I found that it was Out of Delivery on 4th Aug, 2015, but after that there is no update on it. This order was dispatched from Delhi and need to be delivered in Delhi itself. How much more time you people will take to deliver the same. It is very pathetic.
                    From last 2 days I had made several calls at your end, but neither got any feedback nor call back from your end. This is 1st time I have ordered from LensKart.com and hope I won’t order in future. I will make sure I will spread it in my circle in the social media.
                    Lenskart Customer Care's response Aug 10, 2015
                    Dear Rajesh, we're sorry to see you dissatisfied. We noticed that your order was booked on 02nd August 2015 and the day (06th August 2015) you highlighted this issue to us, we took action on it and the order was finally delivered to you on 07th August 2015. Your feedback was shared with the logistics also however, they confirmed that due to some internal issues, your order was delayed and this was not at all intentional. We assure you such delays will not happen again.

Similar is happening with me. Delcart person was out for delivery yesterday (16/09/2015) at around 15:35 and he could not deliver the package by the end of the day. The status got updated as "Delivery Failed-CONSIGNEE NOT AVAILABLE". I however waited at my ofice till 7PM for the courrier but no one came.
                    Again today (17/09/2015) the status changed to "Out For Delivery" at 12:01 and I am still waiting for the courrier boy at my office while drafting this complaint. No one at delcart is receiving the call since morning.
                    This is really frustrating and annoying.
                    I dont think I will ever make a purchase on lenskart again in future.

Joseph Yeruva
                      I have ordered glass with power from lenskart on Feb 9. It was delivered to me after 10 days, we have issue with the size of the glass much bigger than we expected. So we have returned the order back. They modified it slightly and return the product to me again, we didn't see much change. I called up lenskart and said that I still find the glass big and not convenient to wear. They made another appointment with the technical guy (They said issue can be resolved right away if possible). Technical has come and had check and found that it is NOT feasible for the frame, so I have returned the order to the same guy and said they would reschedule another appointment. By I didn't hear from them for 2 months (In this I was not here for a month). I started to call them since mid of May till yesterday they were saying they take a look and get back to me they hardly called me 3 times in this BUT I keep on calling every week once or twice and nothing happened yet. Today when I had a call with them they said that the order was delivered to me on Mar25 2015, BUT I didn't get the order delivered to me. When I ask for confirmation for the delivery they are not providing the confirmation email from bluedart.. They say that the delivery status is not stored for more than 2 months.. With providing me any proof of delivery or the giving my order to me they say we can't do anything with this .. I need help for this...
                      Lenskart Customer Care's response Jul 28, 2015
                      Dear Joseph, we sincerely apologize that we have not been able to serve you well. Lenskart values its customers dearly and for us customer satisfaction is our first priority. In order for us to serve you better we request you to kindly let us know your registered mobile number or your order ID. This will help us to recognize you in our database and understand your grievance better.

PVgoldi
                        I had ordered my first frame free it costed me Rs 1, 039.50. I am highly disappointed with the product that is given to me. Order Id - [protected] (Dated : 22 January 2015 17:27:50 IST) Product : Vincent Chase VC 5890 Black Red C6 Eyeglasses It is said to me that the Lens material is of top class with Anti-Glare-Unbreakable, nothing will stick on the lens, no finger print will left if toughed with naked hands, no scratches will appear on the lenses but it is not that so. All the above mentioned things are happening with me. Please resolve my issues.
                        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Lenskart — not refunding my money

nehika
                          i had return the product on 4 july 2015, that time i informed them that i had return your product and from that day till now...

drmahendra
                          There were repeatedly massaging from lanskart. Com, without permission they disturbed our lives. They theft my number from some unknown sources and used for their promotional advertising. They were never mentioned the option on unsubscibe in their massages. I think the option on unsubscibe become must in all unauthorized promotional massages so I'd any person like me tortured by these messages can unsubscibe and stay happy. Please take serious action against lanskart. Com and many other companies who got numbers of mass people and tortured them for own benefit. Thank you so much

Repeated sending of promotional massages

Anand Rastogi
                            I had ordered ([protected]) Rayban polarized sunglasses but they delivered non polarized one. Immediately sunglasses returned to them but they shown his reservation to not send me right specification sunglasses as i ordered. Also they do not want to return money in my bank. I sent him 25 reminders but no concrete reply received from them

ramrun
                              it is more than a year since i wrongly called lenskart to inquire about the product from that day my the virus of sending sms started till date, i don't know the purpose of lenskart in harassing the prospect customers by promotional sms, they do not have mechansim to stop this, hence i am posting the complaint here