Lenskart

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Awesome

Lenskart related photos (481)

Lenskart Complaints & Reviews

Anand Rastogi
I had ordered ([protected]) Rayban polarized sunglasses but they delivered non polarized one. Immediately sunglasses returned to them but they shown his reservation to not send me right specification sunglasses as i ordered. Also they do not want to return money in my bank. I sent him 25 reminders but no concrete reply received from them

ramrun
    it is more than a year since i wrongly called lenskart to inquire about the product from that day my the virus of sending sms started till date, i don't know the purpose of lenskart in harassing the prospect customers by promotional sms, they do not have mechansim to stop this, hence i am posting the complaint here

adi5402
      Lenskart is send me unauthorized Spam via sms all the time. I have mailed them a couple of times with no reply . The funny thing is I never registered on this site and I dont even wear specks - If possible I need to know how to report them to TRAI

lenskart keeps spamming me with mobile messages

ankitb123
        Lenskart dealing with online specs and lenses which is sending continuously below SMS on my mobile: "Your Rs. 1000 Gift Voucher is about to expire tonight at 12:00 AM * TnC ! Use Code: GIFT-CUST7-CNJFO-VHS9 at checkout. Visit - www.lenskart.com/eyewear NOW !!" I have heard first time about it and never visited this website before get this message. From where did they get my number? Message for 1000 Rs of gift voucher and make us fool because they do not provide any T&C. I am requesting you to stop these non-sense as soon as possible which hampering to me. If i use DND on my current SIM card, i cannot able to get any other important messages which may be very useful for me, like if my recharge validity is going to be expired, telecom company send messages that this recharge will be expired on tomorrow. I am requesting you to take necessary effective action for the same.

marinesonu
          I purchased RAYBAN 3412 004 Size 63 vide order no [protected] from Lenskart on 14th April & received it on 15rth April with COD terms. I paid 4290/- in cash. On 15th itself, after 15 minutes of receiving the product I placed request for return pickup as the sunglasses were too loose on my face and requested for refund of my paid amount. On 17th April, their representative picked up the product, he checked and resealed the returned product in my presence. I received a mail asking for my bank details on 22nd April and I sent them details on same day. I received confirmation TEXT MESSAGES for all these transactions. They confirmed by SMS that they have received my bank details on 22nd April 2015. On 25th April 2015, I received a SMS stating the refund has been initiated and that same will reflect in my account in 3-5 business days. Not finding any transaction from LENSKART in my account till 29th April, I spoke to their representative on[protected] and was assured that some one will call me back with transaction details, Since then I have called them on 2nd may, 4th May (twice), 5th May, 07th May (twice), 09th May, 10th May, 11th May and each time I am assured that they have sent PRIORITY mail to their FINANCE DEPT and someone will call me back in next 24 hours but I have never received any call, neither my refund amount is returned. I had sent mail to LENSKART to this effect on 6th May 2015 and received a reply from their Support team band again sent a mail 08th May and received TICKET # 433774 and was received reply that they are looking in to the matter and will call/contact me in 24 hours, but since then no reply. Please help.

tarunguptanit
            Order ID : [protected] Payment Mode : Credit Card I ordered prescription sunglasses from lenskart, order ID [protected], this was on 2nd April. Money was paid by my credit card The product was dispatched on 3rd April. I never recevied the product, hence I requested for cancellation. Till date, no refund has been processed. Lenskart customer care keeps on saying that we have not received the product back. Why should customer suffer for a product which he has not recevied at all? Why can''t the refund be processed immediately? I have called Lenksart numerous times, but no action is being taken. This is serious mental torture.

Nitish05101990
              Lenskart claims in their website to provide lowest price guaranteed and if one finds the same item at a lower price than that given by lenskart, they would refund twice the difference. I made the purchase on 2nd April, 2015 but I found that that the same item was available at a cheaper price in amazon.in. now when I claim my refund they are stating that they only meant malls and offline shops. Let me quote lenskart website saying "Top Quality at Best Price. If you find the same genuine product at a lower price we promise to refund twice the difference in price." Now on the phone call afterwards (after my purchase and claiming the refund) it is said from their side that they meant only malls and offline shops in that claim. It is beyond my understanding how could you possibly not include other online shopping sites which majority are using, on top of them being an online retailer and other online retailers being their competition, and without mentioning it specifically on their website this claim of lenskart now about meaning only malls and offline stores is misleading and not ethical. This has been a sheer waste of time and my effort trying get the issue solved with lenskart but unfortunately having no other option but resort to complaining against them. I would like to claim the refund for the same.

Prashant Hedaoo
                Worst ever experience with lenskart Shop, Manish Nagar Branch.Nagpur. I Have brought Lewis Hamilton 24041 Black Grey Aviator Sunglasses Dated 09.02.15 but its break from screw. Their is manufacturing defect but the shop doesn't accept it and misbehave with me. There is not consumer support. according to Shop Manager, Sunglasses is not wear it is only for stay on the table.He misbehave with me and not accept my request.I Have launch complaint against shop manager/owner to Lenskart customer care. They told me we take action against misbehavior to customer. Lets see what action they took against manager in next 2-3 days Now i regret purchasing order with Lenskart Shop and will advise in future to everyone not to fall in trap for such a poor quality after sales serviceand product . My Order Number is 57824. Lenskart Shop Phone Number[protected] / [protected]

Pashaa
                  Hi Lenskart Order id 81922 I have placed an order for a spec in a outlet @ malleshwaram bangalore... i received the product today when i check the quality of the product is very worst and also alligmernt is not proper when i called to customer support they asked to vist the store they cant help any thing as the order was placed of line when i called up the store they say that they cant help need to call customer supprot so wherewill i go now have i made any mistake by choosing lenskart. kindly revret on priority I was a big fan of lenskart but after getting this order i think i have taken a wrong decition

Devinder Bajaj
                    It is close to one month that I had returned my order (# [protected]) however I have not yet received the Refund Cheque of Rs. 1460/- Can you provide a status by when it will be sent to me. As per your terms it should have been given in 10-12 days. I have called your customer service multiple times already. I am really frustrated with this kind of service from your company.,

Shahban khan jopshi
                      I have order for the eyeglass and my order number is [protected]. At lenskart.com. The order total is rs1528.5 and i have paid rs1300 and the remaining amount 220 on cash on delivery then they are saying that you have cancelled the order when i have not cancelled the same and now they are neither reprocessing the order or refunding. I m concerned for the same. Please resolve the problem. My name is shahban my email id is - [protected]@gmail.com.

nc.anoop
                        I have ordered an eyeglass through lenskart on 31-dec-2014(Order No:[protected]). I had a discussion with customer care and at that time they have offered me 10% cash back on this order. After three days I have been contacted the customer care executive and came to know that the item not in stock and I have to select another frame. I could not find any good frame in the same brand or same price range. The situation was like I have to pay more to get a good frame. And also I asked them about whether they can give any cash back if I order a new one or not? And informed them I have been offered a 10% cash back at the time of last order. I also asked for a confirmation mail. After telling this, they are not accepting that they are offered 10% cash back. I felt this is one kind of cheating. They are accepting order for the items which is not in stock. And they are giving wrong commitments. So be care full while purchasing through lenskart.

Lenskart — Unable to deliver my shipment in 1 month [Resolved]

p8rkumar
                          24/10/2014 was the date when I ordered a Switchers from LensKart, I never thought that it would take them forever to deliver...

shrenik_c
                          I had a miserable purchase experience with Lenskart. I am an avid online shopper, and customers opt to buy online for convenience, but it is not so with lenskart. I ordered for Ray Ban Aviator Sunglasses (RB 3025) for Rs.5990 - Rs.1197 (redeemed reward points) = Rs.4793 on 21st Oct and it was delivered to me only only on 30th Oct. Even if one has to accept the delay in delivery, cannot accept the shabby way in which it gets delivered. They are not delivering the product at free of cost. Attached is the photo of the box which had sunglasses in it. Although the product was intact, don't know if it was handled well. To add to the misery, when I checked the reward points statement on lenskart, I was shocked. Reward points were deducted twice. Although they did credit the reward points again, please don't fall for their trap of reward points, as you can use points only to 10% of the product value. For example even if you have 1000 points which is equal to Rs.1000 and next time when you purchase a product for Rs.2, 000, all 1000 reward points can't be used. Max of 200 points could be deducted which means a discount of only Rs.200 This product is available on snapdeal.com at much cheaper price (snapshot attached). I opted for lenskart as I felt since it sells only glasses, I would not have to compromise on quality & genuineness. I am repenting the purchase now. Even the warranty card does not have any seal. Funniest part is their pathetic response. I received a call from this number [protected] on 31st Oct around 1.30 pm, and had asked him to call me back in half an hour as I was having lunch, but he never did - maybe he is living up to the reputation of your company. Nevertheless I called him again in the evening and I heard all the stupid reasons one could hear. One of the reasons given by him for poor quality of packaging was that they have web cams and found that the package box received by the importer itself was in the damaged condition. Does it mean that it is to be passed on to the buyer?? I later received an email too saying that their prices are different from snapdeal since snapdeal does not offer manufacturer warranty which lenskart does. They are fooling customers. Also attached is the snapshot of snapdeal which clearly shows that they are not ony cheaper but also offer manufacturer's warranty. Not only Snapdeal, even Amazon sells this cheaper than Lenskart. Even after collecting high price for the same product, their quality of product/service is deplorable Don't every buy from Lenskart. They will fool you

Dont ever buy from Lenskart
                          I too had the same experience.I ordered RAYBAN RB3025 002/58 Polarized sunglasses on Lenskart.com which costed around 6K. Was eagerly awaiting for the delivery. But I was shocked to the extreme after seeing the way they have packed RAYBAN in that same grey box. It was like a bazaar bought sunglass. Such a cheap and fake rayban box with sunglasses wrapped in a polythene cover. I felt I was cheated by Lenskart and thought of returning the product but after seeing so many complaints about refund amount not being received I decided to keep it with me. Fake lenses, fake product. Cheaters and no.1 online fraud in selling sunglasses especially rayban. Please don't ever buy from Lenskart.

Priyabrata Pattanaik
                            Hi I have made a online shopping from lenscart a power eye glasses. Lensact doctor came to my home and check my eye. And i have ordered according to the power given by lenscart doctor. But it was the wrong power what lenscart doctor gave to me. So i requested lenscart to refund my money. I also immediately returned the glass. Still 1 month passed away.They told on 27th sep that we refund your money. On oct 15th again i contacted . The customer care apologies and said we refund your money to your credit card. Still i did not get my money, Again i contacted, they send a mail to me . That we have raise a ticket. Please help me regarding this matter. Thanks Priyabrata Pattanaik [protected] my order no # [protected]

priyabat2510
                              My inital order was placed with lenskart store on 27th Jul at Aundh Store, but I never received it until 14th Aug after which i called the customer care. They could not locate my order. After much fighting somehwo they managed to locate it. After I forced them to cancel my order and refund my 5000 Rs a lady from lenskart called and got a new order placed and send me the specs. Now I have issues with the power of left eye and I need to get it replaced. It is hurting my eye and I have constant headaches.

Lenskart — Worst Cheating Company and Worst quality Product

Urmi Chatterjee Mohinta
                                I have ordered Hi Index progressive lens for myself ; first lenskart told me that they will provide me hi index AO make lens...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

vermvish
                                Bought online from Jewelskart and realized that online shopping should limit to branded products only.Got earrings after nearly a month, and was shocked to see the quality(terrible, terrible finish) Lesser weight(woah, they'd officially given certificate with weight mentioned 2.4 grams less than minimum weight mentioned on website) And, wait a minute, fake gold! I myself didn't believe it, and neither will you guys. So before refunding, I took some macro pictures of the piece. More of them can be produced on request Just one verdict: Don't buy jewellery online. if you do, don't buy from Jewelskart. I've been running after them for refund for a month; each time they say "in 24 hrs" Order IDs: 1) [protected] 2) [protected]

Selling fake gold at jewelskart

Aman B
                                  I am sorry to say, But Lenskart.com provide worst service ever, For Order# [protected], I have following issues: 1. You delivered is so late like after a week, Not up to your words. 2. I asked you to not deliver this after Sep 6th As I am leaving that place on Sep 6th night, But You did. 3. You delivered to a wrong person, Without checking name Id o that person. 4. You said you'll refund the money as per Query#470647, But now you said you can't. 5. You said you'll pickup that order from that person, and once it'll be back to your warehouse, you'll refund the amount and now you're saying you never said this. Thanks, Aman Bindal bindal.[protected]@gmail.com

Lenskart — grievances [Resolved]

sibasishmohanty
                                    sir it is to bring your notice that, the product of MTV sunglasses that you are marketing are not up to the standard.i...
                                    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)