[Resolved] Lenskart — Home check up paid but no one is responding or coming for check up and lenskart representatives are misbehaving

New Delhi, Maharashtra, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 aalpana

I have booked a home eye checkup by paying 100 rs for mumbai location on 8th of june and it was scheduled for 9th june, however the representative called me in the afternoon on 9th june saying he wilol vosit at around 6 pm and i was waiting however he dint turn up that day and when i tried reaching him he was responding my call. then later after waiting for 3 days i wrote a query to lenskart and even that is not being answered and additionally when i m calling to 24*7 support no one is responding to the call. what kind of worst service you are providing. i want my money to be refunded else i am going to put a consumer case on lenskart i know it wont have a great impact on you as you would be having so many cases on you but still it will add one more negative on you. and i am surely going to take the help of social media of your such worst customer response. Kindly repay me my amount.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 22, 2016

[Jun 20, 2016] Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Jun 20, 2016
Hi Aalpana, we deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have gone through your review and understand that your experience wasn't as per your expectation. We would like to look into the matter in-order to improve our services. Hence, we would request you to share your order id or registered email id so that we can get the issue resolved to your satisfaction. Thanks..!

Comments

Hi Aalpana, we tried calling you on your registered number, however, couldn't get through. As per our yesterday telephonic conversation, we would like to inform you that your home eye check up appointment has been rescheduled for 23rd June and it will be attended by the team before 10.00 am. Please feel free to get in touch with us if any further assistance needed
Hi Aalpana, we tried calling you on your registered number, however, were unable to connect you. Kindly confirm if you are satisfied with the home eye check up done by the team at your place today.Please feel free to revert in case, any further assistance needed. Thanks..!
Hi Aalpana, as per our telephonic conversation, you are satisfied with the home eye check up done by the team at your address. Hence, we are closing the issue. Please feel free to revert in case, any further assistance needed. Thanks..!
Hi Team,

Thanks for all your support and assistance. Because of your cell atleast my check up could be done. I am satisfied with whatever support i received from you. Hearty thank you.
Hi Aalpana, we are glad to know that you are satisfied with the service. At Lenskart, we aim at maximum customer satisfaction and ensure premium products and services round the clock. Thanks..!

Mayur Vihar Store, Shop # 35, Ground Floor, Pratap Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110091
    Lenskart - Home check up paid but no one is responding or coming for check up and lenskart representatives are misbehaving