[Resolved] Lenskart — refund not received

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 pankaj.v on Dec 4, 2018
Order reference #[protected]

I am not getting refund for my order despite follow up with sec. 12 dwarka, new delhi showroom and customer care team

They are cheating customers by taking advance payments and delivering poor quality products. Infact, the specs got rejected twice in quality check

If we request for email id of their md for necessary escalation, they divert the issue.

Its almost 15 days and they are still blaming either accounts team or technical team for delay in refund.

Pankaj
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 4, 2019

[Dec 04, 2018] Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Dec 04, 2018
Dear Pankaj, we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We are very disappointed to see your dissatisfaction with our service. We will be contacting you shortly to discuss your concern and provide you with the best possible resolution.
Updated by pankaj.v, Dec 05, 2018
Dear, I received call from your office yesterday. And it is the same response that refund amount would get credited in next 24-48 hours. Its almost 10 days now but your 24- 48 hours still to come!!

Also, please explain why you are not sharing email ID of your MD & CEO.

Pankaj

Comments

I purchased an eyeglass and got a coupon code on myntra for the purchase of 2990 and 1799 but it's not applicable...so how can I use those coupon codes
On 29 of November ideposit my specs for replacing the glasses but till date I have not received any call or my specs
I was purchased a frame with glasses from your store located in Elante Mall Chandigarh. But it is regretted to point out that the product given to me is very worst as one of the glass has been removed which was very ashamed and irritating matter.

Mayur Vihar Store, Shop # 35, Ground Floor, Pratap Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110091
    Lenskart - refund not received