LG Electronics Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated May 14, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to LG Electronics

Having problems with LG Electronics?

File a complaint and get it resolved by LG Electronics customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

LG Electronics

1 800 180 9999

View more phone numbers

Mobile

LG Electronics reviews & complaints page 135

I have purchased one 32" LG LED TV Model no.LB563B from Khosla Electronics, Kolkata in the month of August 2014. While buying the salesman spoke very highly about the product and convinced me to go for that. Just four days back I have noticed one white spot just like torch light is visible on the screen.I immediately complained to the LG customer care.They told me it is a small issue and next day they send a service technician Raj Singh. He told me repairing cost will be ranging from Rs.6500 to 13000.I was really surprised to hear that and asked him why should I be spending so much of money on just 1and 1/2 year TV for which I have spent Rs.24500. Is it worth? The technician didn't give me the estimate in writing.I am totally disgusted with LG products and taking the issue to consumer court .Also as I am associated with media I am highlighting this issue. It seems the company is cheating the consumers offering poor quality products and giving high coverage to the dealers so their salesmen are pushing this brand.
Hi Sir / Madam

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details with us and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

Hi Sir,
    My new semi-automatic washing machine inner washing drum crack suddenly during the rotation of cloth washing process. It's bought on dated 08.10.2015. But the service engineer demanded Rs4200 to change the drum. plz help to resolve it as it'as bought on dated 08.10.2015 viz., 8 months back. What a poor service by LG India!!

regards,
    Samir
    Hyderabad, [protected]@ [protected]
    LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Now, LG service engineer told me that you had broken the drum by hammer! What a none sense sentence!
    LG Electronics Customer Care's response, Jun 9, 2016
    Hi Samir

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your complaint and also shared the same with the concerned team. Our customer service personnel will address your issue shortly.

LG Electronics — For fridge repairing

My complain no is RNA[protected] regarding this complain repairing center says that my fridge model no is GR201TPLX IS is to old and it is not possible for us for repairing and they are not ready to give me any written. sir if a company closed his product the why should a customer hamper for company policy co should exchange the product . sir in toll free no [protected] and[protected] no reply was provided to me
      sir pls solved my...

I had bought a split ac about a year back.In this one year i have had innumerable prooblems with the ac. The cooling was less, the compressor would not swtich on. The ac would trip. I have called the ac service team a number of time. After a number of calls when they finally come they say there is no problem. Now recently the remote has also stopped working and the ac is also not even swtiching on. Now understand electronics there can be problems that come up, but my dissapointment is with the service of the company. Now that they have come to check after more than a week of pleading, they say there is some problem with some part, when they got that part to replace after a week now they say the problem is somethinbg else so they will take the ac to their work station. It is so frustating that it took them nearly 15 days to understand what the problem is. Evenry time i have to call and follow up and i get answers such as the call has been closed.

LG Customer Support Team

Hello sir/madam, i am loyal customer of lg. All my house hold products are from lg. I was very happy with lg product quality.In july 2014, i bought lg 32ln5100 television set. While getting product from dealer, we heard different features from dealer. We are using stabilizer for tv. But on 31st dec 2015, my tv video is disappeared. I registered complaint about it. After continuous follow up, i got appointment of your technician on 3rd jan 2016 afternoon. He told us that tv panel needs to change which will cost around rs.[protected]. I was very much disappointed with this. After less than the period of 1.5 year only, if i got this kind of quality, then this is not acceptable. After continuous follow up, i got it repaired from lg service center in mid of feb 2016. For 3 months, it worked fine. Again on 2 june 2016, video of tv is not working. Please get me out of it asap. I am not happy at all.
        Hi Padmaja

Hello Sir,

After continuous follow up, I am still waiting for revert.

Padmaja.

Hi I am resident of P.j.m.high school patiala punjab .We r very sorry to complain about lg services in patiala at punjab.
          We have washing machine which was showing some problem .We called at d service center patiala but nobody took care of any problem hence we called your tollfree no..They made sure abt resolving the problem.Two persons came investigated and gone away.After two days they rang us for the estimate.After our yes too nobody bothered to repair the washing maching.Again calling to the tollfree no. service boys came changed the parts of it but werenot able to resolve the problem and gone away.We again called to the toll free no.but after four days still nobody came.
          I wanna ask the lg company if they dont have the appriopriate engineers for the services What the hell they r doing in the market .Are they only concerbed about themselves only.
          Same is the problem with our new inverter ac of march2016.Remote wad not in the working condition installation was not proper infact everybody know intallation is either free or included in the total charges but the workers asked us to pay rxtra 1500.We had now decided to exchange all our lg products with any such company which can assist and help customer later on too.
          Really irritating response and services of lg
          Shame on their attitude toward public
          Hi Taran

LG Customer Support Team

I have a lg refrigerator 255 ltr, bought on 8th march 2016 in tiruvalla, kerala. I had registered my online complaint on 19th may 2016 when it stopped working one fine morning. Before that we had complaint locally to your lg service center. There had been no response from your service center. Later they came and repaired my refrigerator for a cost of rs. 2726/- saying if we do not pay, they will not repair it. The capacitor has got burnt. I fail to understand why have you taken the money from us when its in the guarantee period and in the warranty period. On the 18th of may, there was no lightning and no thunder and no rains. The person says that it was due to the high voltage fluctuation, which has to be handled by your inbuilt stabilizer. If it has not handled, then there is something wrong with your refrigerator. When your person had come to install the refrigerator the very first time we gave them the external stabilizer to attach with it, they said what is the use of the inbuilt stabilizer then. So who is responsible for the problem that has been created. Lg is responsible for the problem and you are supposed to pay the amount back to us. I have complaint on the lg website but there is no response at all.
            Kindly look into this matter and return our money back.

My no is [protected]
            LG Electronics Customer Care's response, Jun 8, 2016

LG Customer Support Team
            There has been no solution to my problem still.

Some person named Prashant calls me from the service center in Thiruvalla and tells me that I need to talk to the Electricity board for the high voltage problem. Is this the solution to my problem ?

I will suggest that LG should keep right people in the customer service too.

The voltage fluctuation is not our problem. LG refrigerator's stabilizer had to handle it. Kindly return the money charged to us for no reason.
            Why is it that there is no solution to my problem ?????

One good comment brings 1 more customer while 1 bad comment reduces 10 more customers for LG.

Why don't you claim that there is no inbuilt stabilizer in your refrigerator instead on claiming that LG has an inbuilt stabilizer.

I want a solution to my problem or refund the entire money for the refrigerator so that we could buy another refrigerator.

Dear sir/madam,

I purchased a new 548 ltrs frost free refrigerator with new smart invertor compressor, 505inhz0z737 on aug 21, 2015 from m/s satisfaction, ghode wale baba road, aerodrome circle, kota (Raj).

After few days we discovered that the door is not getting properly closed.Initially, we thought that this might be due to any stored item which is touching the door. However, soon we found that there is defect in the door due to which there exists some space left in the door, when the door is closed.

On contacting m/s satisfaction, they took almost 1 month to attend the complaint, stating varied reasons for the delay, viz. Engineer busy, engineer on leave, could not find house etc.

Thereafter, for almost 6 months they kept the things lingering with different statements stating that we'll do the needful for customer satisfaction. However, nothing attend so far.

To my surprise and after so much delay, they have now informed that the defect is not covered under the warranty and we have to get that defect removed on payment of approx. Rs. 8000.

We are in a state of shock as the dealer has sold a defective item to us, stating as new and at full price.

Please advice at the earliest.

LG Customer Support Team

Thanks for the above mail.

As required, pls note my Mob No. [protected]
              Postal Address : B-52/53, Sohan Sadan, Vallabh Nagar, Kota-324009 (Raj)

Thanks and Regards.

Pradeep Agarwal
              LG Electronics Customer Care's response, Jun 9, 2016
              Hi Pradeep

LG Customer Support Team

Despite waiting for so long, no update/progress has been made in the said issue.

It seems that such complaints do not affect the Company, hence no response/support being extended.

regards.

This is swati agarwal.. I have purchased a lg refrigerator on 28 june 2016 model no gl - d372jhsl. Dhszebn of inr 38000.. From the date of purchase after a month we had started facing problem of the water generating inside the fridge and because of that vegetables are getting rotten. The lg representative had changed the panel thrice for the same problem and still we had issue..In the last meeting of the senior representative mr gopal chana had committed that our refrigerator had a internal issue and he will get it replaced.. But after two days he had misbehaved over phone and shouted on us saying that we will not replaced it u can do whatever you want.. This is sort of behavior was really unexpected from a employee of lg company. I request you to take a serious action and help us to get our money refund or replace the machine immediately.
                Hi Swati

LG Customer Support Team

I have purchased lg refrigerator bearing model no. Lg-205km54 and serial no. 411nral032072 from gupta electronics, fatehadad on 9th feb 2015. Your dealer had assured me full warranty for one year and 4 years warranty of compressor but it has a problem in cooling system since last two months. I had contacted with your dealer, but he refused to give any solution. Thereafter, i went your service station named care & delight lg service which is at dsp road fatehadad. There, the service provider changed two parts of this refrigerator and charged amount rs. 350 as service charges and rs. 1250 as price of parts which is wrong charging, however, i am facing problem of cooling system till date.
                  Therefore, you are requested to kindly pursue the matter and provide me a concrete solution of paying back my invested amount that is non chargeable.

Sushil kumar
                  Mob.[protected]
                  Mail id: sushil. [protected]@gmail.com
                  Hi Sushil

Last week i habe lodge a complaint for my 1.5 tonn window ac
                    Technician told us the estimated cost of repair will be told after taking the ac to the service center
                    Its been a week no response is made my the service center.
                    Two times i personally visited the service center at raipur chhattisgarh but they didn't told me and told to wait for some more time to know the estimated cost of repair
                    My complaint number is rna[protected]
                    Your quick response is appreciated

LG Customer Support Team

My 43 inches full hd tv is not working in just 15months which is used very sparingly.
                      Lg service technician checked it and says complete display unit has to replaced which is costing around (Rs.23000) which is more than half rate of the tv itself.
                      I am surprised to see that a tv with lg brand cant even function for 15 months which was used very minimal (With stabilizes).

I need a remedy for this please review my complaint.
                      Hi Santhosh

LG Customer Support Team

We have purchased lg refrigerator model no. Gl-m542gnsl/2015 on 15th october 2015.
                        Since march onwards we are facing a problem of moisture deposition on bottom of all the inside trays. We have longed 4 complaints since march 2016 bearing complaint no.[protected] &[protected]. Executive from lg surat also visited 15 days back & inspected & ensured us to replace a defective part. Temporary solution was done by lg by fixing velcro tape but without success. Till then no body is picking the phone & no one turned up from lg side to attend the call.
                        With this query, we are hopeful that a strong action will be taken to resolve this complaint. Moreover, in such circumstances we expect that lg should replace this defective refrigerator with a new one.
                        Best regards,
                        V. K. Sondhi / raj rani sondhi
                        Vadodara, m-[protected], [protected]
                        Hi Sir

LG Customer Support Team

I had motherboard issue in my LG g4 few months back which was repaired in mysore but they updated wrong IMEI number. Right now again same issue occured and now i m in hyderabad where they are refusing to service it ll take 20k if i pay and get it repaired..but its already in warranty and it LG service centre's fault..i want my mine to be repaired before warrranty expires which is 15th june. else i ll have to fill a complaint in ICRPC.
                          Hi Pratyush

LG Customer Support Team

From last month making fool to me... Passing ball from 1 hand to another bring the solution....
                            Rna[protected]
                            From 14 th may
                            Your service request rna[protected] without reparing how could you closed the complaints i have purchased in 2013 approximately...In 2016 in micro wave oven ur giving 10 years warranty & mr. Raiesh is suggesting that in future for any complaints contact local repair.... Complet conversation is been upload in youtube.. Now ur giving 10 years warranty n in 3 years co. Has stopped the producion... Daily from 1st may new conversation is been given by lg service center
                            Hi Aalim

To,
                              Managing director,
                              lgeil

I Ramesh Naik, had purchased a LG Inverter 2.0T AC Vide model No. BSA24IBE from Bajaj Electronic, Hyderabad on 19.02.2016 with a lot of trust in the brand, but not even completed 3 months, got in trouble. My complaint vide no.s RNA[protected], RNA[protected]
                              RNA[protected]. The gas is leaking and the bolt was cracked, which means the brand product need to be repaired with...

Dear Sir/Madam
                              As per trailing mail LG yesterday night time and one of LG service man visited today noon time, after checking our fridge and look into our problem he is agreed that really some problem with this fridge and told that some body part of fridge need to be change so he will came approx. Monday when this part will received, so see still our problem not solve !!! from starting when we complain first I am giving you list of repair and complain that I made for service, and many mail and complain service done plz noted it down.
                              1)starting month when we purchased over cooling – and solution came from your side after many follow-up and complain – ordinary thermo Cole sheet put inside the newly purchased fridge tell this is acceptable for any body ? you are putting thermo Cole sheet in new fridge ?
                              2)after that no cooling in fridge – solution your man tell it naturally because of this summer – tell is that acceptable ?
                              3) again complain for the same problem – solution your service man simply came and tell why you kept Milk, fruit ..ect in fridge ? ohhh can you tell me this fridge is only designed to keep only water bottles or what ???
                              4) again I logged one complain for extra/large amount of moisture in fridge due to this water inside the fridge – solution from your side your service man is agreed that really some problem with this fridge and told that some body part of fridge need to be change so he will came approx. Monday when this part will received,
                              5) I am typing ….
                              Now solution will come or I have to continue typing my problem till my warrantee get over ? or LG waiting for it ?

This much of problem I am facing from whole year and I think anybody came from LG side at my home they open my fridge many time and also disturbing us many time from a year ….
                              So this is not acceptable for any body and brand like you “LG”-life is bad not Good
                              Now I don’t want your repair service please take this issue seriously and I am also mail this detail in consumer form and court also so you are requested to give new one or my money back,
                              I suffered lot from your service and fridge now I want my money back or you already know this models fridge is fault (this lot is Faulty) then your duty to change it or give me new fridge without any problems and errors like previous one, so please give me new one urgently.

please do needfull sir
                              thanking
                              dipesh chavda
                              Hi Dipesh

LG Customer Support Team

Hi team, i want to bring to your notice that i had a very bad experience with your service. I am a loyal customer of lg for 15 years now. 3 years back i bought 3 ac’s, washing machine, refrigerator, led tv (42”) and a phone, and many more things from lg shoppe (Dist. Ashwin kunkolienkar). A week back my tv stopped working. I complained about it on the lg toll free number on 30th may, no action was taken. Again on 31st may i filed a complaint on the same number. A service guy named ajay was sent for the repair. He said the display is no working and some part needs to be ordered from noida and will take 4 days time and will cost us rs. 20, 700 to which we agreed. We went to the lg shoppe today to check the status of the repair of our tv, these people are clueless on the whole situation. When we spoke to ajay over phone from the shop about it he said he ordered it today and he misbehaved with us asking us to either wait for another 5 days or take back our advance and cancel the order. Is this the right manner to speak to the consumer? The lg shoppe owner mr. Ashwin (Unavailable to talk to us from past 4 days) he was unavailable again today to attend calls regarding this matter. I want to know when is my tv getting repaired? This is how lg wants brand loyalty from its consumers? And if i donot get any replies from your team also in this matter then i shall take this matter to the consumer court!
                                Post this incident, i conclude that lg has not provided services as expected! People like ajay and ashwin carry the image of lg along with them. I expect a suitable action against these both on this matter as soon as possible.
                                Dipti dixit
                                Hi Dipti

LG Customer Support Team

I am using only your products and this is the feedback for customer loyalty
                                  Model no lg - 107 cm fhd lcd tv-42lh60-w/m serial no 000plq001008 purchased delivered by cash memo no[protected] sale order no 55821844 dated 16/05/2010 from reliance digital retail limited - delvery challan no 80817708, shipramall, indrapuram as per cash memo0063 16.35.45 dated 16/05/2010 taken annual srvice contract for 3 years from reliance for model sr no[protected] by paying rs 6618.00 in addition to cost
                                  Total cost 67611.50

First complaint no c-[protected] digital service no [protected] by lg service centre and there is no picture tube calrity
                                  Point-2
                                  Second lg cutomer complaint and lg service tech maghboob – tel no[protected] came and declared carbonisation in card so card to be changed
                                  Point-3
                                  A call from customer centre, that your set is beyond repair so we can, t support you
                                  Point-4
                                  Is it has a life of only 5 years, or what was the use of additional service warrnaty and lg maintain such poor quality
                                  My address, boben anto c, 9/p/801, shakthikunj appartments, sector 62, noids, up, behind fortis hospital

LG Customer Support Team

Dear Sir, I buy LG Tv before 2 year and the amount i pay Rs 28000. No it is not working and LG Support team visit my home and said the panel damaged and spend more rs 14000 to change the panel. I register the complaint in LG and they given contact number to call one Mr Ransu ( [protected]). When i called mr ransu he saying he dont no about it and he disconnected the phone. again i sent email to LG team and they replied will follow up my case and contact soon etc. still they not taken any action on it. now 1 week over. So please study and take action on it.

LG Complaint number is RNA[protected]

LG Customer Support Team
                                    Where i have to share my contact details ? Here Manamel House, Thazhakara P.O, Mavelikara, Alleppy Dist, Kerala. Contact Number +91-[protected]
                                    This RNA number where i have to check in LG website ?
                                    Still not any update from LG. Please update my address with my RNA number. OR give me the instruction to update it in your website.
                                    Give me a true information from this LG .
                                    Not any respond from LG people. Please take action on this matter.
                                    Still not resond from lg people. please take immedite action on this matter