LG Electronics Customer Care

Uttar Pradesh

Mobile:
Mobile:

Load

LG Electronics related photos (1003)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

LG Electronics Complaints & Reviews

LG Double door refrigerator — faulty fridge delivered with scratch

pawanpatwari
We had purchased refrigerator on 15.06.2013, which was found faulty on delivery and was assured to be replaced within 48 hours....
Complaint comments  Comments  (18)Complaint category Refrigerators

LG Electronics India — my product not working regarding their already given conditions

pavanchivas271991
am purchasing a lg inverter air conditioner on 6th April 2013 , after installation thee product work properly around 10 days...
Complaint comments  Comments  (23)Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Galgotia College Of Engineering & Technology, Greater Noida — DEMAND OF ARREARS OF FEES AGAINST THE LAW AND THREATENING TO WITHHOLD DEGREES

Diwakar Vaish
Respected Sir

I am in receipt of a letter from Galgotias College of Engg & Tech, Greater Noida, where my...
Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Universities

smitt21
HELLO CONCERNED SIR/MAM,
I HAVE PURCHASED A MICROWAVE OF LG CO.I HAVE A SMALL FAMILY, SO MICROWAVE WAS USED JUST FOR HEATING WATER & VEGETABLES . FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER PURCHASE,I HAVE USED MICROWAVE FOR BOILING POTATOES FOR 10 MINUTES AND AFTER THAT ,MICROWAVE STOP WORKING PROPERLY AND THEN WE CONTACTED THE NEAR-BY LG SERVICE CENTER - ELECTO DEVICE CARE , 6-E-16 JAWAHAR NAGAR,SRI GANGANAGAR,RAJASTHAN .
THE ENGINEER OF THE SERVICE CENTER CHANGED A PART WHOSE CODE IS 09B MAGNETRON ON 22 DEC 2012 & I PAID Rs. 1100/- FOR THE SAME & COMMITED THAT THERE WILL BE NO COMPLAIN IN FUTURE REGARDING ITS WORKING & WE ARE LIABLE TO HELP YOU IF THE SAME PROBLEM IS NOTICED IN FUTURE .
AFTER A LITTLE TIME,WE BOILED POTATOED AGAIN & THE SAME PROBLEM EMERGED AND SO,WE CONTACTED LG ELECTRO DEVICE CARE AGAIN & THEY GIVE US THE ASSURANCE THT NO CHARGES WILL BE CHARGED THIS TIME BUT WHEN WE VISIT THE SERVICE CENTER FOR TAKING ITS DELIVERY,THEY ASKED US TO PAY Rs. 1200/- MORE FOR SOME ANOTHER PART.NOW ITS BEEN 30-40 DAYS SINCE I AM CONTACTING THE SERVICE CENTER TO DELIVER THE MICROWAVE BUT EVERYTIME THE FALSE COMMITMENT IS BEING MADE BY Mr. RAMAN CHOUDARY ( SERVICE INCHARGE) THT THE MICROWAVE WILL BE DELIVERD BY TODAY EVERYTIME I CONTACTED BUT TILL NOW,I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE MICROWAVE.
I REQUEST YOU TO TAKE SOME ACTION WITHIN TWO DAYS (i.e BEFORE 20TH JUNE 2013 ) SO THAT I CAN RECEIVE MY MICROWAVE FROM ELECTRO DEVICE CARE,SGNR , OTHERWISE UNFORTUNATELY,I HAVE TO FORWARD THIS COMPLAINT TO CONSUMER COURT,LOCAL NEWSPAPER AND TV CHANNEL FOR SOME STRICT ACTION TO BE IMPLIED AGAINST ELECTRO DEVICE CARE, LG SERVICE CENTER , SRI GANGANAGAR ,RAJASTHAN.

Cc : www.[protected]@lgindia.com

SRI GANGANAGAR - 335001
RAJASTHAN
MOB.- [protected]

L.G — service

hi this is suresh i have buy one LCD THAT'S ON "32" DEMO staff say's good company good service but the company is an werst company in the world very poor service they don't know how to respect to the our coustmer how to behave to people FRIEND'S MY SMALL REQUEST PLZ DON'T SELECT L.G PRODUCTS SELECT OTHER BRAND'S LIKE SONY,SAMSUNG,

LG Electronics — Service related

i made a complaint on[protected] for Split AC not working properly. the complaint no is C[protected]. on 30-05.2010, service engineer attanded the call & found gas leakage which would be charge by another person. another 6-7 dayas past. after repeated follow up gas was finnally charged on[protected] but service was not done for the unit. again the person who charged the gas told another person would come to service. but till[protected] no engineer has come.
Dear Mr. Subhash,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your complaint and also shared the same with the concerned department. Our customer service personnel will address your issue shortly. For any further clarifications, please do write to us at: [protected]@lge.com

samk9427115
    I am struggling with this problem for the last 12days. on 5th June, I lodged this complaint with the no RNA[protected].

Subsequently I followed up on this complaint every day but the problem was never rectified. I was told the issue was with the PCB functioning and this was, after repeated followups was done today 17.06.2013.

However, the technician collected the money and quickly went back but even after 6 hours the fridge just does not cool nor is anyone in the service center of any help .i spoke to nagesh and shrikant in the service center at [protected] and apart from mouthing the same inanitities, there is little help that was offered.

I am extremely fed up with the kind of service and rest assured, would think 100 times before buying or recommending an LG product to anyone.

Let me know how I can escalate this complaint as I need this to be taken very seriously.

Rgds
    sameer

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Refrigerators

LG LED TV — Malfunctioning of lg tv motherboard / mainboard

amarender1404
      I have purchased lg led lcd tv in april 2012, as warranty is upto 12 months and after warranty expired later a month in june...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (17)Complaint category TVs

anilnalinam
      I have purchased a microwave oven LG MC2149BPB worth Rs.10900 from Nandilath G-Mart, Kadappakkada, Kollam on 25/08/2012. But now the system has some heating complaint. So Please do the necessary.

ANILKUMAR.K.B.
      NALINAM,
      MULAMTHADAM JUNCTION,
      THOLICODE. P.O. PUNALUR- 691 3333.

Mob No.[protected]
      Resi No.[protected]

LG Micro oven — Not Woring

I purchased Micro Oven "Micro Grill" Intello Wave from LG Authorised Dealer " Deepali Electronics" Sarla Bagh Extn. Dayal Bagh, Agra - 282 005

Please make sure to be repeared.

Arun Mathur

Deepali — Grill

Hello Sir,

I have purchased flat in Pune, new sanghavi. And imediatly on 20th day, my ornament gets stollen. So did FIR in police station and sefty door to my mai door and grill to balcony. But completion letter to building is yet to happen. So is it going to create problem in completion letter to building. actually its just grill not cement constuction. So please advice...
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

agrawal_emp
        hi sir,
        my name girraj prasad agrawal,i bought one split ac ,life ,so when gurantee finish i did amc 1year
        ,then complain come in my ac,service man came
        after 15 days he said its ok u use,then after 2days same problam
        ,engenier came then 15 days my ac came back,ok,after 2 days same problam, then cam engineir then 30 days came back ,also same problam came
        ,i can not define how many time service man came and go ac ,so poor service,whole seson of hot coming out,but service centre nothing do in my ac ,i want now change ac, my ac modal-lsa3qw2vf2, sr no-901nlmj000323,u ask many complain number in tollfree,
        i no rembember, registerd no-[protected],[protected], my no- [protected]

also i am dealer ,in this seson i do not sale any product of lg ,because i no want agian problam come and costomer abuse me,
        now i go in court and i poster in every street and i every news paper will give it problam
        lg so poor,i want service center regin and i have many officer number ,i want all officers suspend,so many complain
        ,.now i will do advertisment of pradip ji ka service centre so poor,
        Dear Mr. Agrawal,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

LG Mobile — Worst Mobile

praveenimr
          I have bought one LG mobile (optimus g) IMEI No. [protected] on 8th March 2013.While purchasing I have convey the msg...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (17)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

vikash ranjan
          I have purchased window AC(HOT $ COLD) from LG SOLUTION INDIA PLAZA(GOKUL),Exhibition road ,Patna(Bihar) in 02 april 2012.This AC is not working properly since starting. lots of time i lodge the complaints regarding cooling but did not got any permanent solution in spite of interim solution. Today service engineer visited and told that "TheCompressor got faulty & replacement required".Compressor having 05 years guranteen but Gas filling will be charged from customer.that is very painful and pinching me why i have seleceted LG? .My warrenty has expired on 02 April 2013 and within a month problem being start.Actually this AC having problem since starting and i have lodge so many complaints regarding the problem about this particular AC but they ignored my request all the time. So,requested to you please change this model, if model not changed the repairing amount and gas filling will be not chargable from my account .

LG COMPRESSOR — ENQUIRY FOR COMPRESSOR

I am looking for LG 1.5 ton split unit compressor (2KS 324D 5BD04). Up on enquiring herei n Dubai I am not able to get correct serial number. My question is:

* Where do I get this?
          * Any replacement number you can advise if I don't get this?

Waiting for your reply.

LG — Faulty compressor

I had purchased a new 320 Lit referigerator of LG in April 2010. The compressor of this fridge got bad within 2 years of purchase, on 29 Jun 2012. We lodged complaint on the same day vide complaint no : RNA[protected] at the customer care. We were assured that the issue will be resolved with 24 hrs. But I am extremely harassed by the company officials and angry to say that the service back up of LG is very very poor. All their claims for replacement of the compressor went false. Despite chasing every day at least 3 -4 times, The service engineers keep on telling that it will be replaced today (every day), but till date (7th Jul), there is no sign of the engineer. The company is very very poor in service back up. They do not have any spares, no good people who understand the plight of consumers, I recommend that no one should buy LG products as they give false promises on every occasion. The organisation should be sued to such harrassment to consumer.

Anil Sharma
          Dear customer

We regret the inconvenience that is caused to you. We have transferred your complaint number and details to the concerned branch service center. Our representative will get in touch with you at the earliest and help you out with all the product related issues.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

LG 3d LED 42lm6690 Television (TV) — Croma Stores - Damaged LG 3D LED 42 inch TV - Complaint no. RNA130221008317 and RNA130426044726

cajay22

FACTS:

- I purchased two LG 3D LED 42LM6690 Television (TV) of approximately 1 lakh...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category TVs

LG E615 — LG mobile-handset and service issue

yogesh kumar 1234

I have purchased a mobile Model LG E615, Set serial number. 209kphg074961 with purchase date 28/12/2012.
            Complaint comments  Comments  (12)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Pallavi Prasad
            I am a resident of delhi...n i own an LG air conditioner..purchased two years back. My AC has not been working properly since last week..n i called LG customer care for the same.I was shocked at the poor service provided by them.For four conscecutive days, some or the other executive kept telling me they would contact me within 24 hrs, n nobody called. Then after i lost my patience with themthey gave me the local area customer care number..who didn pick up the phone for a day..n then gave me various numbers of repair technicians none of who had any idea that they were suppposed to look into my complaint. Till now no one has come for looking into the complaint and m kind of too frustrated too run after them anymore...i would suggest them to shut down this customer care service rather than frustrate their customers by it.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

rajesh tallur
              SIR
              I HAVE BOUGHT THE LG REFRIGERATOR FROM MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS AT BELGUAM ON 25/03/2012 WITH MODEL NO 258VE4CVBZEAN AND THIS IS GIVING TROUBLE SINCE 20/03/2013 AND LG REPRESENTATIVE HAVE VISITED THE 4 TIMES AND CHANGED THE TIMER AND INSTRUMENT CALLED SWITH BUT AFTER 5 DAYS THIS HAS BEGAN GIVING TROUBLE THAT THIS FRIDGE WILL NOT GIVE THE COOLING EFFECT AND MAKING LOUD NOISE AND AGAIN I COMPLAINED ON 24/05/2013 AND THEY ARE TELLING THAT THEY WILL BE SENDING THE SENIOR TECHNICIAN ,

WE HAVE FED UP WITH SERVICES OF THE LG COMPANY,

IF THE COMPANY DOES NOT SOLVE OUR PROBLEM WE MAY FORCE GO TOE CONSUMER COURT AT HAVERI
              I HAVE PREPARED THE DOCUMENTS FOR SUBMITTING TO THE CONSUMRER COURT

PL LOOK IN TO THE MATTER AND HELP US TO SOLVE THE PROBLME AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE

RAJESH

LG AC — worst maintenance / customer service

laterlater
                LG has the worst customer service and it might not be because of the people attending the call!! My AC is down and i was told...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (16)Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

abhiguru
                I bought a new LG Regrigerator from Vijay Sales Indrapuram and It was delivered to me in defective state there was no cooling in the fridge even after I kept the fridge on for the whole day.
                LG Engineer came he checked the fridge and told me that the gas needs to be refilled. I called LG customer support and asked them to replace the Defective piece but they are saying they can't replace the defective piece they can only repair the defective piece.

LG Fridge — delivery of defective fridge

i bought a fridge from dignity electronics hyderabad on 06 Apr 09.The fridge is not working from day one and no one is responding even after lodging complaints atleast ten times and i am fade up with this and request to please replace that fridge or refund my money.

LG Fridge — Defective fridge given

i purchased a LG fridge on the 9th of April from Croma store in indraprasatha, sony world signal. The fridge given to me was defective. I got the delivery on 10th April and on the same day when we started the fridge, it wasn't cooling. I lodged a complaint with LG customer care on the very day requesting for replacement . My complaint number is - rna[protected]Roshmi Dutta) .
                However there wasn't any response from LG. I even tried contacting croma but it wasn't of any use. When a person had come for demo, that time itself i informed him that my fridge isn't working and requested for replacement. I have been pleading croma and LG for help, but no use!! This is NOT the way to treat customers.
                Helplessly i had to visit the croma store on 17th april and requested for the replacement. I was informed by the store manager that this issue will be escalated to the supervisor and a replacement will be done within 48hrs.I was provided an email id where i should be contacting the supervisor detailing about my complaints but unexpectedly the email id i.e kormangala-23innerringrd.[protected]@cromaretail.com was incorrect! The contact no. Of the store is also incorrect. I have been CHEATED by croma! Everytime its not possible to miss my office and run to the store. I still haven't got my replacement and now the store is asking for another one week! I am highly disappointed with the disgusting service provided by Croma and LG. I need my money back so that I can purchase a fridge and I NEVER again want a crom product! Horrible service! The technician who was send to my place did not even behave well with me. He just informed that fridge isn't working and needs replacement without guiding me further.

My invoice number is SLF02A[protected]
                P.S : I want my money back on Monday!

LG Service Team

We regret the inconvenience you had to face and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis. We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your service request number/complaint number or contact details so that we can look into the matter.

For any further assistance, please feel free to write us at [protected]@lge.com

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Refrigerators

yaquin
                  HI,

On 14th May 2013, I had given my LG P690 mobile phone for repair as the touch pad was not working properly and my phone was continuously getting hanged. I had given it to your Vashi Service center.

I was asked to collect the phone on the 17th May 13 from the service center. Unfortunately, your Service Center has not stuck to their words because I have not yet received my mobile. When I enquired on 17th May I was asked to come today on 20th May. And today when I am checking with the service center on the status of the mobile I am asked to wait for 5 more days as they do not have the display in stock.

I am very disappointed because nobody is ready to give me a proper answer. When I called your customer care they tell me that it is an old model so the spare parts are not available. But to let you know for your information when I had given my phone for repair it was still under warranty. So how can your people say that a one year old model is old and not in service now.

Your customer care also informs me that they cannot do anything and I should connect with the service center, but whenever I call the service center the lines are busy. At the end I have to go every time to the service center to enquire about my phone.

To resolve the problem, I would appreciate if you could see to it that my phone gets repaired at the soonest and in proper way.

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem. Please contact me at the below number.

Sincerely,
                  Danish
                  +91 [protected]

LG India — Pathetic services from LG

I placed a call on 14/04/12 for my window A/C servicing (Under Valid AMC). LG representative inspected the A/C on 17/4/2012 and informed that A/C will be picked for servicing in next 2/3 day. As A/C was not picked up even after one month I placed a second call on 21/05/12 and same service representative inspected the A/C and informed it will be picked up by next 2days max. on 25/05/12 LG representative picked up this A/C but till date this A/C was not returned back and no update from LG.
                  This is very unfortunate and unacceptable that a company like LG took more than 45days fix the issue of a window A/C (LG's own Product)? Not sure how LG using “ Happy Living Plan” slogan ?
                  If LG is not able to provide service why they collecting money against AMC.

They should refund the amount collected toward AMC & should return the A/C immediately so that I can get it repaired
                  by some local A/C repair centre.

Asish Sarkar
                  These guys are totally fradulant. Better take off for a day and reach out to their workshop or service center, get it back to your home at your own cost, and throw it off somewhere and buy a newer one.

My condition is also similar to you. Planning to do the same.

Same Blood...

Dear Mr. Danish,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

LG Washing Machine Model No. Wp15125sd — Unresolved problem of washing machine

jigarndesai

I have purchased LG semi automatic washing machine model No WP15125SD from Pranav electronic...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Washing Machines

LG Airconditioner — Air Conditioner - after Sales support (within warranty)

Rajesh Mn
                    We had registered our complaint for LG A/c repair (which is under warranty) on 7 April 2013, telephonically. There was no...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (11)Complaint category Appliances

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                    Tskhadi
                    no one is responding call for return the product
                    (1 minutes ago)
                    Paynimo / Techprocess Payment Services
                    electricity bill not yet paid and money debited from my account.
                    (22 minutes ago)
                    Livpure
                    no refund after subscription order cancellation
                    (34 minutes ago)
                    Suv Solutions
                    Work from home fraud
                    (1 hours 0 minutes ago)
                    Air India
                    Job scam/ fraud in name of job